Open Windows Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,085 Followers

But the lighter flamed brightly when Dacy flicked it. She lighted the three wick jar candle Jamie, her sister had given to her four or five Christmases ago. The five pound candle was Brown Sugar and Cinnamon scented; both she and Jamie had joked it made them hungry every time Dacy burned it.

The soft glow filled the room with more shadows than light, but Dacy no longer felt claustrophobic, fearful in the dark. Lugging the jar to where Elvis lay, Jamie stood and scooped some shortening onto her index and middle fingers.

"Get you all good and ready," Dacy whispered to Elvis, then giggled. "Glad you're Scotch-guarded."

Dacy stroked her two greasy fingers up and down the length of Elvis's cock. She made sure to put an extra dollop of shortening at the very tip of the phallus

"And..." Dacy said, scooping some more shortening onto her two fingers.

"Oh! I erk, damn!" Dacy grunted, shutting her eyes against the intense pleasure she felt as she rammed the two fingers into her resisting rectum.

Pulling her fingers from her quivering rectum, Dacy paused, wondering where to wipe her greased fingers. With a shrug, she wiped them on the underside of her bed's dust ruffle.

"Now..." Dacy husked in anticipation.

Elvis's cock burst to life with a buzz. In the stillness of her apartment, the buzz sounded unusually loud. Dacy again gave nervous glances at the two windows, now seeing the lights that illuminated their rear parking lot. Seeing no moving shadows, no one lurking about, Dacy scrambled onto the bed and straddled the prone teddy bear. Her hard nipples and crotch brushed against the plush, thick velour fur and Dacy shuddered in pleasure. Wiggling backward created a delicious friction against her flesh, against her nipples and her crotch and Dacy let out a small yelp.

"I, oh Jesus!" Dacy grunted as the greased tip of Elvis's cock pressed lightly against Dacy's tightly clenched anus.

The locking mechanism held firm as Dacy pushed backward against the vibrating dong. She shuddered and gasped as a millimeter of Elvis's dong pushed in past her tightly clenched anus. Holding her breath, Dacy pushed back but her anus resisted.

Taking her hands from either side of Elvis, Dacy reached back and gripped her buttocks. She spread her buttocks wide and used her knees to push backward.

"I oh! Oh Jesus God!" Dacy grunted out loud as an electrical current shot through her small body.

Thigh muscles straining, Dacy forced herself back. Now the tapered head of Elvis's cock flared tremendously and Elvis's fat girth began to stretch her still protesting anus. Dacy paused, shuddering as pain radiated from her anus outward. She steeled herself and gave a hard push with her knees.

"Jesus fucking Christ, augh, oh God yes," Dacy squealed as the intense feeling multiplied, coursing outward from her rectum to her extremities.

Because her arms were no longer holding herself up, her breasts mashed against Elvis's abdomen. Dacy's crotch, her fat clitoris were in direct contact with the soft fur of Elvis's crotch.

Dacy now had more than half of Elvis's dong buried in her struggling rectum. She felt his immense girth stretching her weakening anus, felt the knobby surface of Elvis's cock rubbing and rasping deliciously against her anus and along her rectal walls.

"I, oh, erk! Ack! Ack! Ack! I oh God damn it yes!" Dacy shrieked in orgasm.

Freezing in a panic, Dacy looked from the northern window to the north eastern window. Again, she saw no moving shadows, no figures lurking about. Through the northern window, she saw the silhouettes of a few cars in the rear parking lot. Through the northeastern window, she could faintly make out the building next to hers; the D Apartments Building.

Releasing her firm grip on her buttocks, Dacy brought her hands down to the bed on either side of Elvis's torso. Raising up slightly, Dacy gave Elvis a kiss on his stitched lips, then drove herself back again, burying nearly all of Elvis's buzzing cock in her bowels.

"I oh God damn yes," Dacy again screamed in orgasm.

After her fourth orgasm, Dacy's arms were too weak to hold herself up. Slumping down, Dacy lay, trying to catch her breath.

"God damn, Elvis...everybody fucks as good as you? Be a whole lot of happy women out there," Dacy murmured, weakly crawling forward.

When only half of Elvis was still inside of her, Dacy had another powerful orgasm. Grunting and whimpering, Dacy crawled forward, dislodging those final few inches from her raw bowels.

Again, the hum and whirr of the vibrator filled the air. Dacy swiveled her head, looking north then north east through her open windows. She reached down and turned the motor off.

"Wonder how long them batteries going last?" Dacy giggled, then squealed as the power suddenly flickered on again.

Quickly, Dacy rolled off of Elvis and lowered her north east window. She brought the blinds down. Scrambling to the north window, Dacy thought she saw movement just to the left of the window. With a squeal, she crouched down. After a few heart pounding moments, Dacy braved peering out of the window. Looking left, then right, she saw nothing, saw no movement. Steeling herself, Dacy quickly stood and slammed the window shut. She then lowered the blinds.

Pulling on her panties, Dacy slapped her forehead. On retrospect, she should have pulled on the panties first, then fumbled with her windows.

She walked to the living room and closed and locked the living room window. Peering left and right, she saw nothing. She lowered the blinds and breathed a sigh of relief as the AC kicked in. Now that the stove was operational again, she decided to prepare herself a light supper.

After cleaning up after her supper, Dacy returned to the bedroom. The jar candle flickered merrily; the ceiling fan whirred at medium speed, causing a breeze that teased the candle's flames. Dacy decided to leave the candle burning; it was a pleasant aroma and the light was somehow soothing.

"Clean him up," Dacy reminded herself and went to the bathroom.

A wet washcloth sponged Elvis's stain-treated velour. Then, the same facecloth cleaned Elvis's slimy cock. With a soft kiss, Dacy unlocked the mechanism and tucked Elvis's fat dong in his crotch pouch.

Pulling the comforter and flat sheet down, Dacy wiggled Elvis under the bedcovers. Then, making sure everything was locked; windows, door, Dacy dropped her panties into the hamper and wiggled under the covers to cuddle with Elvis. She felt deliciously naughty, sleeping in the nude.

Nine Fifteen Mass at St. Bartholomew in Broken Field, Kansas seemed to take forever. Technically, Dacy knew this wasn't true; St. Bart had a ten thirty Mass so Father Duncan kept the Mass moving. But Dacy wanted to get home, get back to her apartment and spend some alone time with Elvis.

"Hi!" a stunning red head chirped as Dacy joined the throng of parishioners that ambled toward the doors.

"I uh, hi," Dacy agreed, somewhat guardedly.

"I live in two oh seven? Apartment D building?" the red head said. "When I pulled into the parking lot, I said 'I bet I know that silver convertible and when I see you get up for the Eucharist, I knew exactly where I know it from."

"Oh, oh yeah," Dacy agreed, smiling despite her nervousness.

The red head was stunningly beautiful with pale skin with only a few freckles across her slim nose, big bright green eyes and flaming orange hair that hung down to her mid calves. Though dressed conservatively, the young woman's breasts thrust out, stretching the light sweater she wore. Her jeans were snug, not tight, giving definition to her nipped in waist and well-formed hips and buttocks. Dacy estimated that her new chattering companion was five feet three or four inches in height; her Amandi XII eel skin pumps adding four inches to her height so she towered over Dacy.

"Cambria. Cambria Dees," Cambria Dees introduced herself. "Yes, the accent is not a Kansas one, is it? I'm from DeGarde; it's this itty bitty place in Louisiana, right on the Atchafalaya."

"I'm from Oakleaf. In Texas so I know that accent," Dacy smiled widely, shaking the offered hand. "Hi. Dacy Scandurro."

"Scandurro, Scandurro, I know I've heard that name..." Cambria tried to remember where she'd heard the name.

"Scandurro Construction?" Dacy offered as they stepped outside. "My Uncle Dan started the business oh God, what thirty? Forty years ago? Then my daddy had to get out of Louisiana real quick and moved to Oakleaf and opened Scandurro Construction in Texas."

"Listen, you ever eat at Benny's Burger Bar? It's right around the corner," Cambria asked, pausing by Dacy's BMW. "They open at eleven; we can grab an early lunch and..."

Cambria's smile faltered, she could see the refusal in Dacy's eyes. She watched Dacy glance down at her watch.

"Know what? Yeah; I was running late and didn't have time to eat breakfast," Dacy said impulsively. "Benny's? Right there?"

"Meet you there," Cambria enthused and skipped to a bright blue mini cooper.

Dacy giggled as she got into her car. The reason she'd not had time for breakfast was because she'd given into temptation and had made love with Elvis. Only a car driving noisily past her northeastern window had snapped her frenzied masturbation.

While a student at Whittle College, Dacy had eaten at Benny's Burger Bar, but could count on one hand the number of times she'd left her dorm room and walked the six hundred yards from dorm to restaurant.

There were two cars on the Benny's parking lot, presumably employees' when Dacy drove into the parking lot. Cambria backed into the parking space next to Dacy's car and got out. Her wide smile was infectious and Dacy returned the smile as Cambria tried the door handle of Dacy's passenger side.

"Hi neighbor!" Cambria enthused, sliding into the passenger seat.

As they ticked off the minutes until the restaurant opened, Dacy told Cambria about working at Moisette Seraque Enterprises, of graduating with a four point oh from Whittle, even pointed out the south facing window of one of a dorm room she'd occupied during a winter semester.

Cambria told Dacy that they'd actually shared three or four classes when she'd been enrolled in Whittle, majoring in Business Administration, minoring in Sociology. But the instant she'd reached the age of twenty one, her father had ceased paying for her education.

"Finished out the semester; thank God I knew what a dick he could be so I'd been saving up like crazy," Cambria said.

"So, are you working?" Dacy asked.

"Mm hmm," Cambria said, glancing toward a fifth car that pulled into the parking lot.

A Benny's Burger Bar employee got out of the car and scampered to the door. Dacy and Cambria watched a silent tableau play out; the employee knocked on the door, tried the handle, knocked again and waved urgently. This was repeated several times until the door finally opened.

"So, where you working?" Dacy asked. "Ten more minutes."

"I, I'm at Little BO Peep's," Cambria said, trying to sound casual.

"I, that tit...that bar next to the MacMillan Truck Depot?" Dacy asked, startled.

"Yeah," Cambria admitted.

"I uh, really? I mean, you, you really?" Dacy stammered, blushing hotly.

"Uh huh. Hey, it pays the bills," Cambria defended. "I mean, old man cut me off, Mom's struggling to get by, especially now that Cassia's knocked up."

"Who?" Dacy asked. "Who's Cassia?"

"Cassia's my little sister," Cambria said.

"Oh," Dacy said and the two lapsed into silence.

"I uh, so, so what's it like? Dancing? I would never...I mean, "Dacy braved asking.

"I usually have Niles; he's the DJ, I get him to play 'Jolene' by Me First and the Gimme Gimmes; my stage name is Cinnamon and I just kind of strut around until someone holds up a dollar bill. Depends on if it's a five or a ten; I unbutton my top or if it's a twenty, I take it off," Cambria said.

"Jolene? Me first and who?" Dacy asked, struggling to rectify the image of the beautiful red head sitting next to her and her perception of what a stripper should look like.

"'Your beauty is beyond compare, with flaming locks of auburn hair, with skin of ivory and eyes of emerald green...'" Cambria sang out.

"Oh, oh yeah!" Dacy said, vaguely recognizing the song.

"Then he usually plays a couple of hip-hop songs; honestly? I can't stand hip-hop or rap or...only stuff I hate worse is bluegrass," Cambria said.

"Bagpipes," Dacy suggested.

"I know!" Cambria agreed and the two women laughed.

"You ever try their cheesecake?" Dacy asked, pointing toward the restaurant.

"No. It any good?" Cambria asked.

"I, I don't know; I'm usually too stuffed after," Dacy admitted.

"Okay; this is how we're going to do it," Cambria delegated. "We get a quarter pounder and one large fries; we'll split them..."

"I like the sweet potato fries," Dacy admitted.

"I knew you was my kind of girl," Cambria enthused. "I always get water; I don't like fountain drinks; there's too much sugar and diet drinks? Think I'm allergic to that Nutra-Sweet or whatever."

"And then we get a cheesecake and split it," Dacy agreed, hitting the door lock button as the late arriving employee unlocked the door of the restaurant.

In the confines of the car, Cambria had touched Dacy, touched her arm, her hand, her shoulder, and on two occasions, Cambria's small hand had rested for a long moment on Dacy's upper thigh. Now as they approached the door, Cambria took Dacy's hand and held it.

"Bacon burger, quarter pound, medium well, large sweet potato fries and a water," Cambria rattled out. "Dacy?"

"Mm, yeah, quarter pounder bacon; mm, water," Dacy said, reaching for her credit card.

"Already got it; want the cherry, the chocolate, or the Oreo cookie cheesecake?" Cambria said, stilling Dacy's hand.

"Um, whatever," Dacy said, unable to decide.

"Oreo, your Oreo cheesecake," Cambria told the teenaged cashier.

"Cheese on your burger?" the girl asked.

"No, thank you," Cambria said.

"They charge a dollar extra if they put the cheese on, but, look; there's five different cheeses on the buffet table," Cambria said to Dacy as they chose a table.

Even though Dacy chose a four person booth, Cambria slid into the booth next to Dacy, rather than sitting across from her. They continued to chat, continued to giggle together. And Cambria found many opportunities to touch Dacy.

"Twenty two?" the cashier called out.

"We're the only ones in here," Cambria smiled at the girl. "And, we're the first ones in here; how's we get number twenty two?"

"Last customer last night was number twenty one," the girl admitted.

"Okay, I put the nacho cheese, where's the grilled jalapenos; and some grilled onions," Cambria said.

"I, I usually just put mayo and lettuce and tomato," Dacy said.

"And a pineapple slice," Cambria continued to dress her hamburger.

"No wonder you're too full for the cheesecake," Dacy said, watching Cambria mash her burger down so she could fit it into her mouth.

As they ate, Dacy learned that Cambria was the product of one Parker Johnson, attorney at law and his executive assistant, Debbie Dees. From her mother, Cambria inherited her 32D breasts, 26 inch waist and 33 inch hips. She'd also inherited her mother's red hair, pale skin and green eyes.

"I guess from Dad? I inherited my brains; my mother is about as smart as a box of rocks," Cambria continued.

Then she looked at Dacy and said, "But I been running my mouth; tell me about you."

"Let's see; my dad's a rapist piece of shit," Dacy said, swallowing her mouthful of burger. "Whole reason he had to run out of Louisiana in the first place. Met my mom and got her knocked up; my grandfather, Robert Priestly told my dad he could either marry my mom; she was only sixteen at the time, or they wouldn't never find his body. Then, minute me and my sister started getting boobs?"

"So, we can start the 'I hate my father' club?" Cambria guessed.

"Augh, this cheesecake's terrible!" Dacy said. "Here, you don't want none of it; I'll just eat it, okay?"

"Shut up!" Cambria laughed, nudging Dacy.

As they left the restaurant, Cambria had her arm looped around Dacy's slender waist. Next to their cars, Cambria gave Dacy a hug, then opened her car door.

"See you, neighbor," Cambria smiled.

"Yeah neighbor, see you," Dacy smiled.

On the drive south, Dacy felt her insides churning. She could not wait to get home to Elvis; her anus was rhythmically clenching and relaxing as she anticipated greasing him up and sliding him into her bowels.

Just ahead of her, Dacy could see Cambria's car chewing up the miles on the two lane road. The drive was usually a monotonous one; the landscape was long expanses of fields broken by the occasional building or clump of trees.

Dacy focused her attention on the cute little car just ahead of her. When Cambria turned right, Dacy turned right. Cambria turned right again and pulled into the parking lot at the rear of Sunflower Apartment Buildings C and D. Dacy pulled into an available parking space three cars over from Cambria.

"Hey neighbor," Cambria said as Dacy got out of her car

Dacy smiled as Cambria skipped to where Dacy stood, locking her car. Cambria put her hand on Dacy's arm, peering into Dacy's eyes.

"I got a bottle of Iron Barrel, never been opened," Cambria offered excitedly. "It's chocolate; come over?"

"I uh, I..." Dacy said, conflicted.

Her insides were begging for her to go to her apartment and get in bed with Elvis. During the drive, Dacy had determined she would lock Elvis's cock in the fully upright position, then would squat above him, his dong buzzing and whirring at full power. Dacy would and slowly lower herself, allowing him to completely fill her desperate ass. Then, once she was impaled upon his cock, Dacy would slowly, steadily fuck herself to several orgasms.

"Oh, had enough of me, huh?" Cambria said, trying to make a joke out of the rejection.

"I, no, no, I don't, what's Iron Barrel?" Dacy asked.

"Iron...its whiskey," Cambria said happily. "My cousin Barkley? Says nothing's as good as Jack Daniels? But Cassia? She made him some Jack and seven but she really used Iron Barrel and he never even noticed the difference."

Dacy followed Cambria to the second floor of the Apartment D building. As they climbed the stairs, Dacy kept her eyes glued to Cambria's round buttocks as the two globes flexed and strained in her tailored blue jeans. Cambria stopped in front of 207D and unlocked the door.

The apartment mirrored her own in its floor plan. Cambria's taste leaned toward chunky, overstuffed furniture in bold colors. Over the electric blue velour couch was a framed painting. At first Dacy assumed it was just red swirls bisected by light pink vertical lines. Stepping back slightly, Dacy saw that it was in fact a vagina, the vagina of a true red head.

"It's a Carrie Hebert," Cambria said, seeing Dacy's interest in the print. "Well, it's a print of a Carrie Hebert; there's no way I could ever afford an original."

"I, it, it's um..." Dacy said, cheeks flaming as she studied the vagina.

"Seven up okay? I, everything else is just too sweet," Cambria asked as she rapidly prepared two drinks.

They sat together on the hideous couch. The only other seat was a bubble gum pink velour recliner or the lime green vinyl chairs that surrounded Cambria's lime green Formica kitchen table. As they sat together, Cambria's thigh pressed against Dacy's thigh. Cambria found many reasons to touch Dacy as they chatted and drank and giggled.

"I'm like, life is so black and white, so boring," Cambria enthused, rapidly drinking her drink. "So, whenever I can? I get colors. Lots and lots of colors."

"But where's the polka dots?" Dacy teased.

In the restaurant, they'd both agreed; they did not like polka music. But Cambria insisted she loved polka dots.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,085 Followers