Open Windows Ch. 07

Story Info
Oh let him be your teddy bear.
7.8k words
4.66
6.8k
9

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,070 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

**Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned, expect to find missed steaks.

*..*..*..*

The Sunflower Apartments complex went up quickly. One day there were just fallow fields at the intersection of Highways 331 and 12-An in Mordbrand, Kansas. Then a crew with bulldozers leveled the field. Then came the massive cement trucks and semis loaded down with building materials. Before long, forty eight apartments spread over four uniform buildings were available for rent.

Dacy Scandurro rented Apartment #108V. Dacy had been hired by Moisette Seraque the moment she'd graduated from Whittle College with her Master's degree in Forensic Accounting, with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration.

Growing up, she'd been Candy Marie Scandurro. After she had graduated from Sacred Ascension High School in Oakleaf, Texas, she decided that 'Candy' was the name of a victim, the name of a girl whose father would come into her room late at night and...

She felt that Candace was just too stuffy, too pretentious though. With her ankle length whitish blonde hair, large doe eyes and slim face on a four foot eleven inch frame, she had decided she was not a 'Candace.' With her 27B chest, 25 inch waist, and 28 inch hips, she determined that she was a 'Dacy.'

Her manner of dress, business jackets over matching slacks and formless blouses, hair done into a severe bun lent itself to the austere businesslike façade she'd established for herself. Ever since her father had been removed from their house, she had assumed a no-nonsense businesslike façade. She might not think she was a 'Candace' but most of the employees thought that 'stuffy' and 'pretentious' suited Ms. Scandurro to a T. Even when she ate her lunch in the employees' cafeteria, Dacy was afforded a table for herself. Should all tables be occupied, the moment she placed her tray onto a table, the employees would cease their chatter and would eat quietly until they finished, or until she finished her meal and left the table.

She'd not managed to make any friends since leaving college; and in truth, she'd not had any real friends in college either. She'd not opened up to any of her roommates and had taken very little interest in the lives of her roommates or fellow students. Moisette was not a friend. Although friendly, Moisette was her employer. Dacy did not expect an invitation to the home of Moisette and Shannon Seraque. Should such an invitation ever be offered, it would be for a business function.

With her salary from Moisette Seraque's enterprises, along with her substantial monthly profit sharing from Scandurro Construction, Dacy decided to build a home. She bought twenty acres in Geaytchel's, Kansas and hired a general contractor. Her Uncle Jonathon Priestly had designed a truly beautiful single story structure with a finished basement. But while she waited on her home to be completed, Dacy rented the one bedroom apartment in the Sunflower Apartment Complex.

Weekends were the worst. Not having any friends, Dacy felt like a prisoner in her apartment. There was a good barbeque restaurant and a semi-decent Mexican restaurant in the other direction. In the next town over, there was a movie theater, The Davis 8, but Dacy wasn't hungry, and wasn't interested in any of the movies that were showing. So, she lay back on her comfortable couch and idly searched her cell phone for a solution to her boredom. Dacy typed in the search 'Playtime.' She'd meant to type in 'Playtime in Jayel County, Kansas,' but her thumb mashed 'SEND' and the third option in the list that her cell phone provided was for a company called Alana's Playtime.

"Oh...my...God!" Dacy gawked as an advertisement video for sex bears and sex raggedy Andy and raggedy Ann dolls played.

"Three hundred and shipping is..." Dacy read aloud as the short video demonstrating the product line concluded.

The large box, shipped discretely from 'Cindy's Creations' was waiting at the local post office. The handsome Post Office employee smiled as he helped Dacy load the cardboard box into the rear of her BMW convertible.

"Oh, hey, I think, yeah, we're neighbors!" Harvey M. Adams smiled as he saw her car. "I'm in Building A."

"Hmm? Oh, isn't that something," Dacy said in a tone that discouraged any further communications.

Upon arriving home, Dacy wrestled the box from the car to her apartment. A sudden rainstorm hampered her progress and she was not in a happy mood when she finally dumped the sodden cardboard box onto the linoleum flooring of the kitchen.

Opening the box was no trouble; it tore apart as she fumbled with it. Thankfully, though, the bear itself was in a thick neoprene bag. Dacy couldn't help but smile, seeing the bear's stitched lips smiling at her through the semi-transparent bag.

She'd selected the school colors of Whittle College for her bear. The bear's light blue fur and light gold arms and legs and ears made Dacy somewhat nostalgic. Whittle College had selected light blue for the endless light blue skies and light gold for the abundant golden wheat fields of Kansas.

"What to name you?" Dacy asked aloud as she dragged the neoprene bag toward her bedroom.

A small six page pamphlet thanked Dacy for making the purchase. Then the pamphlet gave instructions on how to lock the bear's 'Buzzy Buzz' into one of three positions. The fifth and sixth pages detailed how to clean the various pieces and detailed the limited warranty on her Alana's Playtime purchase.

The back page of the pamphlet was a handwritten note from Alana herself, thanking Dacy for purchasing her bear. Alana stated she hoped Dacy had as much fun playing with her bear as Alana and Cindy had when creating Dacy's very own bear.

"The weighted bottom makes it easier to..." Dacy read and tested the statement by posing the bear on her queen sized bed. "Oh my God! It Does!"

"The C cell batteries are installed..." Dacy read and popped the cover from the bear's left foot. "Shit! Need some batteries!"

Before leaving the apartment to buy C cell batteries from the nearby convenience store, Alana couldn't resist unzipping Mr. Bear's crotch and exposing the eight inch phallus with its knobby surface.

"I, oh, oh my!" Dacy gasped, elated and even a little fearful.

Eight inches was certainly longer than she had 'guesstimated' it to be. The girth was also quite substantial in her small hand.

A clap of thunder and a sheet of rain washing against the windows of her bedroom made Dacy rethink her decision to run to the nearby convenience store. Reluctantly, she unlocked the bracket and put Mr. Bear's cock back into the crotch compartment.

The neoprene bag made a handy receptacle for the cardboard fragments and Dacy made herself a light supper, listening to the hard pounding rain.

Batteries or not, the bear made a delightful companion in her bed. Dacy pulled on her nylon shift and matching panties, brushed her teeth, then brushed her long hair, resolving that she'd put it into a French braid rather than her customary bun in the morning.

Then she wiggled Mr. Bear under the covers and cuddled up against his back.

"You're in a good mood," Moisette observed the next morning as her path crossed with Dacy's path.

"I, yes ma'am, I suppose I am," Dacy said, wondering about the comment.

Dacy noticed a few of the administrative assistants also greeted her, smiling as they did so. Greeting her was not unusual; most of the employees greeted her or returned her greeting. But what was unusual was the fact that they smiled as they greeted her.

"Ms. Scandurro; department of Labor on line three," Penny, one of the administrative assistants said, voice sounding tinny in the phone's small speaker.

"Thank you, Penny," Dacy said, groaning inward.

"Of course you wait until five o'clock on a Friday," Dacy said just before punching the button for Line 3.

An hour and forty three minutes later, Dacy wearily left the building. She got into her car and drove home, to her small apartment.

"Shit!" Dacy stomped her foot when she'd finished her light supper. "Batteries!"

"Oh well; tomorrow," Dacy consoled herself, easing herself into a barely hot bubble bath.

"First thing I'm doing? My house is going have a real hot water heater," Dacy thought, dissatisfied with the apartment's inadequate hot water heater.

After toweling off and smearing Jasmine scented lotion into her skin, she put on a cute ivory colored teddy to sleep in. Cuddling up to her Mr. Bear, Dacy gave the stuffed toy a strong embrace.

"What I'm going call you?" Dacy asked the animal before drifting to sleep.

The Burns & Burns Grocers grocery store in Billingsly, Kansas opened at 6:00 AM on the dot. A sleepy employee greeted an equally sleepy Dacy as she entered the store. Grabbing a grocery cart, Dacy began the slow, laborious task of weekly grocery shopping. At the last moment, she remembered to grab a package of C-cell batteries. The Burns & Burns brand promised to be just as long lasting as the national brand, and there were six batteries to a pack, rather than the four to a pack that the national brand contained.

As she placed her items onto the conveyer belt, Dacy heard an Elvis tune warbling from the speakers overhead. She marveled; she'd not heard the music the entire time she'd been engrossed in her shopping. But now, standing and waiting on the Burns & Burns Grocers employee, she could clearly hear the music.

Arriving back to her apartment, Dacy tried to hurry through unloading the groceries, but a bag ripped. Thankfully, it ripped inside of her trunk and not onto the hard surface of the parking lot.

She had to bend and stretch far into the car's trunk to retrieve the large can of vegetable shortening. Her khaki shorts crept up and pressed firmly against her crotch. The seams pressed tightly against her anus as she struggled to reach the elusive can as it kept rolling just out of reach. Despite her annoyance, Dacy giggled; knowing she was giving a great view of her buttocks to anyone who may happen by at that moment.

Finally grabbing the can, Dacy straightened and dug the shorts out of the crack of her ass. Checking that she had everything, she hugged the can of shortening to her chest and slammed the trunk shut.

"And gas. My stove's going be gas," Dacy stated, hating the flat cooking surface of her stove.

After a hearty breakfast, Dacy grabbed the batteries off of her kitchen table and skipped to the bedroom. Mr. Bear sat up on her neatly made bed, stitched smile greeting her as she entered the bedroom.

"Elvis; he had that stupid song about teddy bears," Dacy smiled and crawled onto the bed. "Hi, Elvis."

Popping the battery cover off of the battery compartment, Dacy put two batteries into the compartment, making sure the posts were placed correctly, then closed the compartment. There were three controls; an 'On-Off' switch, a sliding adjustment for intensity, and a second sliding mechanism that controlled the pulsing of the vibrator's speed. Dacy unzipped Elvis's compartment and fished his impressive cock out. Locking it into the fully upright position, Dacy turned the motor on. She almost squealed when nothing happened, then she realized, she needed to push the intensity and/or pulse levers to a setting.

"Oh yeah," Dacy moaned as a soft 'buzz' filled the air.

Sliding the intensity lever up, the buzz grew louder, angry sounding. Dacy gripped Elvis's cock in her small hand, feeling the power just underneath the knobby exterior.

"Oh yeah," Dacy moaned, feeling her panties become quite wet with her excitement.

The second lever was in the default 'Constant' mode. Dacy slid it to 'Quick' pulse and the buzzing gave several short bursts. The 'Second' level had a slightly longer burst of buzzing, a short pause and a repeat of the burst of buzzing. 'Steady' had a five second burst of buzzing, then a five second pause, then a five second burst.

"I, oh, oh yeah," Dacy moaned and unzipped and wiggled out of her shorts. She eased her wet panties down and off, then pushed Elvis to lie down.

Straddling the bear's hips, Dacy lowered herself onto the thrumming phallus. She shuddered and let out a low moan as the tip pressed against her wet lips, parting them slightly.

"Oh Baby! Elvis, where you been all my life?" Dacy moaned as the phallus entered her.

The impressive girth of the instrument pushed up, opening and stretching Dacy's sex. She shivered, feeling the hard nubs lining the phallus rasping, rubbing against her vaginal walls. She shuddered and bucked slightly as more and more of the buzzing member filled her.

"Ack, erk, I, that..." Dacy protested as the tip of the vibrator bumped painfully against her cervix.

Holding herself upright, Dacy saw she still had a few inches of dong protruding from her drooling pussy. Almost reluctantly, she dismounted. Kneeling to the side, Dacy unlocked the swivel mount and pushed the dong to the middle position and again locked it in place. Attempting to impale herself, Dacy saw that her thighs were simply too short for this position to work, at least, in the cowgirl position.

The third position, the position that nearly had the dong at a vertical angle allowed Dacy to drag her chest against Elvis's velour covered torso. Dacy quickly wiggled out of blouse and bra. She shuddered as her hard nipples rasped against the soft fur.

"Oh, oh yes, oh yes," Dacy grunted as Elvis again speared her crotch.

Wiggling back, dragging her sensitive nipples against Elvis's barrel chest, Dacy fucked herself with the buzzing cock. Reaching down, Dacy gripped the bear's left leg and slid the third lever down to 'Quick.'

"I, oh, oh yes!" Dacy cried out in orgasm.

"Let's see," Dacy said and again dismounted.

Laying on her back against Elvis's chest, Dacy again wiggled herself down. Elvis again pushed up into her and she shuddered in pleasure.

"Mmng, I yes, yes, yes!" Dacy cried out in orgasm as the dong pulsed inside of her.

Three massive orgasms later, Dacy wearily reached down and shut Elvis's cock off. Wiggling forward, she allowed the cock to slowly slip from her splayed pussy. Rolling to the side, Dacy brought her mouth down and cleaned the cock with her mouth.

She felt somewhat naughty as she padded, nude from bedroom to bathroom. Retrieving a face cloth, Dacy cleaned her bear's phallus correctly, then unlocked the mechanism and tucked it away.

"Love you, Elvis; you are still the King," Dacy smiled, kissing his stitched lips.

Despite it being mid-afternoon on a Saturday, only one washing machine was in use when Dacy entered the laundry room. She grabbed two of the remaining five washing machines for herself and started the wash.

An hour later she returned and put her clothes into two of the dryers.

As she was leaving, dried and folded clothes in her basket, Dacy nodded politely to the apartment manager.

"You know who's clothes these are?" the manager asked, peering into the one washing machine that still had clothes in them.

"No sir; I haven't seen anyone else whole time I been here," Dacy admitted.

"I tell you, I, I could just listen to that accent of yours all day," the man smiled.

Dacy didn't answer; the door was closing behind her. She gave a bit of a shudder when the door clicked shut; the man made her very uneasy.

Returning to her apartment, Dacy made quick work of putting her clothing away. She then smiled; Elvis was waiting patiently for her.

"Hi Elvis," Dacy giggled, stripping out of her clothes. "You miss me?"

"Think I'm getting addicted to you," Dacy giggled, straddling him as she worked his cock into view.

Switching the vibrator on, Dacy slowly worked the dong into her swollen sex. She paused when the tip bumped her cervix. The pulsing bursts of vibrations was slowly ramping her excitement to a fever pitch.

"Ack, I, erk, oh, oh yes, yes, yes, oh God!" Dacy squealed in orgasm.

Suddenly, the bedside lamp flicker, Dacy's sound system, which had been playing a local Top 40 Country station ceased, and the hum of the refrigerator died. Dacy squealed, realizing the power was out.

She dismounted and slipped her panties up her legs. Walking around, Dacy flicked light switches on and off and huffed; the power was definitely out.

An hour later, Dacy opened the single window in her living room and the two windows in her bedroom. Thankfully there was a light breeze from the north and it eased the stuffiness from her apartment.

Darkness slowly crept up and Dacy grew bored sitting around, waiting for the power to be restored. She left the living room and walked into her bedroom. Again, she slipped her panties down and off and switched Elvis's dong on

Laying against Elvis's furry belly, Dacy wiggled backward.

"I augh! Oh erk, augh!" Dacy squealed loudly as the tip of Elvis's cock pressed against her unsuspecting anus.

Dacy wiggled forward again and lay firmly on Elvis's plush body, her hard nipples dragging against the soft, sensuous velour pelt. She panted; catching her breath; when the vibrating tip had pressed against her anus, Dacy had felt an electric bolt thunder throughout her entire body.

Steeling herself, Dacy again wiggled backward. Again, when the phallus pressed against her very tightly clenched anus, Dacy felt another thunderbolt pummel her insides.

"Ack! God!" Dacy cried out.

Dacy then squealed and looked toward her two open windows. Thankfully, she saw no one lurking around the outside, no one near her bedroom windows.

"I, I wonder..." Dacy panted, wiggling forward again.

Dacy turned off the vibrator's powerful motor and rolled off of Elvis. Nude, she padded to her bathroom.

"Damn, I hope, there better be enough hot water for..." Dacy thought, feeling about blindly in her linen closet.

Dacy squirted some hand soap into the rubber bag, then turned on the tap for her bathtub. Thankfully, there was plenty of hot water. Dacy sloshed the half gallon of water until she determined it was soapy enough.

"I, erk! Ack! I oh damn!" Dacy grunted out, brown eyes wide when she jammed the nozzle into her protesting rectum and again felt that electric jolt rumble through her guts.

Hooking the rubber bag onto a hook of her shower curtain, Dacy sat on the commode and unclipped the long hose. She groaned as the hot, sudsy water immediately began to flood her bowels.

A curious warmth that had nothing to do with the water's temperature began to flow throughout her body. Reaching down, Dacy sought out her clitoris began to slowly tease the nub.

Even though her guts felt bloated, uncomfortable, Dacy felt an intense pleasure from the enema. Suddenly, an orgasm whirled and crashed through her slight frame. The nozzle shot out of her rectum and she voided quite forcefully.

"Oh, oh dear God," Dacy said, now shivering as she emptied the water from her colon.

Leaving her bathroom, Dacy turned to the left to return to her bedroom, then a thought came to her. Her vagina provided lubrication, easing the entry of Elvis's dong. Her rectum provided very little natural lubrication and Elvis did possess an impressive sized phallus.

Dacy padded to her kitchen. She glanced through the living room window but saw only the darkness of the Kansas night approaching.

Grabbing the brand new tub of vegetable shortening, Dacy ripped the seal from the tub and carried it to her bedroom. Just inside of the bedroom, Dacy could not see anything; the bedroom was pitch black. Again glancing at the two windows, Dacy saw nothing. She placed the tub of shortening on the corner of her bed, then felt around on her low dresser.

"There you are," Dacy smiled and grasped her disposable cigarette lighter.

"Watch, bet it out," Dacy said. "Would be just my luck."

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,070 Followers