All Comments on 'Open Windows Ch. 01'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. You should continue this by having him telling her and etc....

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 2 years ago

Great story and true about history. It seems like no one under the age of 30 or so learned or retained knowledge in their history classes. I watch some of those YouTube videos where they ask questions of random people, it is humiliating. We make people applying for citizenship learn things that own own people don't even know.

I told my wife after the last debacle video that we should start forcing young people to pass the same test as immigrants before they get to start exercising their rights.

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 2 years ago

DOn't know if it was your intention or not, but I found the story humorous in places.

NudistDavidNudistDavidalmost 2 years ago

This was an excellent story and I enjoyed it very much! Coincidentally, I also have a 'History' background, and enjoyed that part of the story as well ... I would love to be a History teacher myself ... I used to have a third-level apartment ... The bedroom had two large side-by-side windows, which I routinely left open ... She didn't mind ... There was an building directly opposite us, three stories too ... We would have sex of every type in the bed that was directly in front of those windows ... I never caught anyone looking, but if they were, they go an eyeful ... We would also sit naked in the front room watching TV, with the front door open ... Got caught once doing that, but no one care ... It's fun exhibiting in front of windows, and being watched once in a while! Anyway, great story, and enjoyed it ... I will look up some of your other stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot hot story! Loved it.

Tls2753aTls2753aalmost 2 years ago

I’m liking the story. I don’t normally comment on typos, but I got a chuckle out of “The blonde opened her legs wife.”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
The End?

If this is chapter 1, why does it say The End? Is it or isn't it?

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 2 years ago

An enticing snapshot. I look forward to more in the series. Thanks

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Dale need to get a good camera with a telephoto lens!

5

TiredOldMan502TiredOldMan502almost 2 years ago

I've been a big fan of yours for a while. That said, I'm a bit puzzled why Dale can't enjoy peeping on the neighbor once he knew that she is deaf. Seems odd to me. But then again, I was four warned to find missed aches, so a plot point may be intentional.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 1 year ago

Keep up the great work I always enjoy your work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES