Open Windows Ch. 01

Story Info
The girl across the drive gave him a bit of a show.
3.6k words
4.26
16.8k
20

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

**Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been four warned, expect to find mistakes.

This is a flash story, not meant to be taken too seriously.

*..*..*..*

The Sunflower Apartments complex went up quickly. One day there were just fallow fields at the intersection of Highways 331 and 12-An in Mordbrand, Kansas. Then a crew with bulldozers leveled the field. Then came the massive cement trucks and semis loaded down with building materials. Before long, forty eight apartments spread over four uniform buildings were available for rent.

Dale Epps rented Apartment 308C, a spacious one bedroom unit on the third floor of Sunflower C. The apartment itself was in the Northeast corner of the building. The bedroom had two windows, one facing due north and the other facing east. His kitchen/dining room/living room also had a large window facing north. Dale thought the window placement was pretty poor planning; it severely limited where anyone could place their furniture. This was particularly true in the bedroom. The three men that wrestled Dale's furniture into the apartment shrugged and put his queen sized bed in the area Dale indicated. They put his bedside table in one corner, put his low dresser along the wall underneath the eastern window.

During the week, Dale did not have much time to reflect on the apartment; the recent college graduate was busy acclimating to life as the History teacher of J.M. Finney High School. The twenty three year old man was grateful that J.M. Finney had recently instituted a uniform dress code for its students. Even with the uniforms, some of the lovely young ladies seemed to be bursting out of their Kelly green blouses. Some of the female students seemed to be stretching the navy blue skirts beyond the skirt's limits. Dale could only wonder what it must have been like trying to teach these nubile young teenagers as they paraded about in more revealing outfits.

The weekends were boring. Truthfully, there wasn't much to do in Mordbrand, Kansas. Through his living room window, Dale could see the shiny tin rooves of the Rose Recycling and the Ayshire Fabrications buildings. Those new structures were part of the reason someone had constructed the Sunflower Apartment complex. Someone had reasoned that there would be an influx of new residents to Jayel County, Kansas. So far, that assumption had not fully panned out; there were still plenty of apartments available.

With a sigh, Dale went to the Burns & Burns Grocers grocery store. After that, Dale went to the Jason's Pak N Sak package store. Dale bought a fifth of Nulough's Cherry flavored vodka, a fifth of Nulough's Vanilla flavored vodka and a case of Corn Terlings beer. He bought the Corn Terlings because the Barley and the Wheat Terlings space was empty. Dale had once tried the Rye Terlings and had been unable to finish the sixteen ounce bottle. The grizzled old man sitting behind a thick sheet of glass shrugged and told Dale he did not know when they'd be sending more Barley and Wheat Terlings. He had told Jason they needed more beer a week earlier, but as of yet, he'd not heard anything about if and when Jason would get more beer in.

Twenty minutes after Dale finished putting his groceries away and pouring an ice cold Corn Terlings into a frosted mug, the apartment manager managed to short the main breaker box in the building's laundry room. Thankfully, the weather was seventy nine degrees, with a light breeze blowing from the north. Dale put up the three windows in his unit and sipped his cold beer. With a nod, Dale agreed; he liked the Corn Terlings. It was sweeter than the Barley or the Wheat.

Two hours later, as darkness fell, Dale slipped his eyeglasses from his tired eyes and grabbed his third Corn Terlings. His two beer mugs were in the freezer, which thankfully was still cold.

Going to his bedroom, Dale sighed and lay back against his mound of pillows. After drinking nearly half of his beer in one good swallow, Dale stripped down to just his micro-briefs. His former girlfriend had bought him the tube of animal print polyester briefs in an effort to spice up their bedroom. Dale thought briefly of Annie, wondering if she ever regretted leaving him for Brent.

With the sun setting in the west, Dale's apartment was soon plunged into full darkness. Laying against his pillows, Dale shrugged and pulled the skimpy polyester underwear off. For a long moment, Dale relished the feeling of being nude, bare flesh touching his soft cotton sheets.

A movement to his left caught his eye and Dale rolled over. Across the twenty feet that separated their buildings, Dale could see his neighbor's window. Her blinds were up and her window was open. For a moment, Dale wondered if they'd lost power too, but realized he could see a small oscillating fan whirring slowly, back and forth. Then he saw the girl.

She was not a pretty girl; her face was long and narrow. Her brown hair looked oily as hung limply. Her arms and thick legs were pasty white, revealed in her outfit of green halter top and khaki shorts. The shorts had a wide cuff folded up that fully exposed her thighs. As the girl turned and faced her bed, Dale saw that her buttocks were two full globes of flesh and were sticking out the bottom of her shorts.

The girl disappeared from sight and Dale moved his head this way and that, hoping to see more of his neighbor. Even though she was not pretty, her body had been spectacular. Dale could hardly miss how her chest had stretched the halter top, and of course, he had fully enjoyed the sight of her luscious ass.

Swiveling his head one more time, Dale saw there was a full length mirror hanging on her closet door. Dale rose to his feet and approached the window. From his squatting position, Dale could see into her apartment and saw the girl as she now stood, illuminated by a squat bedside lamp. Dale realized that the girl's apartment was a studio, or efficiency apartment.

At present, the girl was dressed in skimpy panties. The girl's breasts were two round melons hanging on her pale torso. Each breast was capped with a light brown areolae, roughly the size of a half dollar coin. Each areolae had a fat nipple dotting the areolae. Dale watched his neighbor massaging lotion into her large breasts. Her thin lips stretched in a slight grimace as she pinched each fat nipple.

Dale ran to his living room and found his eye glasses. Racing back to his bedroom, Dale again squatted and peered into her apartment.

"Oh God yes," Dale hissed as he watched her lay on the small twin sized bed and slide her panties down and off. Her pubic mound was covered by a scruff of brown curls. Those brown curls did not cover her puffy inner lips. The brown curls did not get in the way of Dale's viewing his neighbor's fingers trailing up and down those puffy inner lips. Dale took his throbbing erection into his hand as he watched his neighbor's fingers sliding in and out of her very wet sex.

Dale blasted a load of semen onto his bedroom wall as he watched his neighbor take a thick dildo from her bedside table and pleasure herself with the latex cock. She thrust the fat toy in and out of herself, her other hand pinching and twisting her fat nipples.

Dale blasted a second load of hot semen on his bedroom wall as his neighbor's hips bucked and bounced on her bed.

A moment after Dale scrubbed his semen from his wall, the power came on again. Dale laughed out loud as he heard a faint cheer from a neighboring apartment; apparently his next door neighbor, Apartment 307C had her windows open as well.

Dale decided he would not put clothes on; he rather enjoyed the naughty feeling of walking around his apartment nude. After all, it was his apartment and no one was around to tell him to get dressed.

The next afternoon, Dale idly wandered into his bedroom. His flaccid cock slapped back and forth, back and forth as he ambled about.

Squatting down, Dale peered across the drive to his neighbor's window. Her window was open and her small fan whirred back and forth. In the mirror, Dale saw a door open and his neighbor emerged, briskly toweling her phenomenal body. Dale fought down the groan when she turned; her buttocks were nice and chunky, full buttocks that demanded to be slapped and squeezed.

Annie would have had something ugly to say about his neighbor's ass. Dale would not have pointed out, at least his neighbor had an ass. Dale often wondered how Annie could sit on any hard surface without pain; she had no cushioning whatsoever.

Dale's neighbor, however, had plenty of cushion. Dale now gripped his hard cock as he watched the girl grab her cell phone and tap on the phone's surface. Then she placed the phone on her bed as she again smeared lotion onto her body. Dale blasted a load of semen onto his wall as he watched the girl vigorously rub her large breasts.

She suddenly grabbed the cell phone and, in the mirror, Dale saw her laugh happily. She then walked to her front door and unlocked the door. Dale groaned; her fleshy buttocks were plainly and clearly visible as she stood at her front door.

Another girl entered the apartment, holding up a bottle of wine. This girl was slightly more attractive than the neighbor, with straw colored hair and a smattering of pimples. The guest put the bottle of wine onto the table and turned, her back to Dale.

When the neighbor closed the door, the two girls embraced. Dale's cock again rose to full erection as the two girls kissed. Dale could not see their lips; the guest had her back to him. But the angle of the neighbor girl's head suggested that this was a passionate kiss.

The neighbor pulled her guest's tee shirt up and off, revealing the girl's heavy bra strap and pale back to Dale's eyes. The two girls kissed again and the guest reached back and unhooked her bra.

The neighbor stepped back slightly and Dale watched the garment flutter out of sight.

"Mother fucker!" Dale grunted when the guest turned. The neighbor had large breasts, but the blonde guest had enormous breasts. Dale thought that the term 'knockers' must have been coined to refer to breasts the size of the guest's breasts.

"Fuck me," Dale grunted when the guest shimmied out of her jeans, revealing a small triangle of straw colored pubic hair. Dale watched as the blonde waved her hands and made some rapid gestures. His neighbor made some rapid gestures and the two women approached the small bed.

"Aw yeah, that's what I'm talking about," Dale groaned as the two women lay down on the narrow bed. In the mirror, Dale watched the two women kissing, watched their hands caressing each other's heavy breasts. Then the neighbor bent her head and took a nipple into her mouth. The blonde girl cradled her friend's head, eyes shut and mouth open in pleasure.

"Fuck me," Dale moaned as the neighbor feasted on her guest's breasts. The neighbor alternated from one breast to another, hands kneading both large orbs as she did so.

"Mm, oh, oh damn!" Dale blasted another sticky load of semen onto his wall as his neighbor wiggled down and urged her guest to lie fully on her back. He watched as both girls made odd gestures to each other. Then the blonde opened her legs wife.

"You two don't go anywhere," Dale muttered as he got to shaky legs.

He grabbed a Corn Terlings, and after a brief thought, a kitchen towel. Returning to his bedroom, Dale took a gulp of the ice cold beer and cleaned his spunk off of the wall. Then he settled down to enjoy the show.

The neighbor girl was now licking and fingering the wet slit of her guest. She paused in her licking when the blonde made some more odd gestures. With renewed vigor, the neighbor resumed feasting on her friend's pussy. Dale could see that the blonde was quickly approaching her climax; her eyes were shut tight, her mouth was open, and her hands flailed.

The neighbor brought her friend to two more climaxes while Dale watched. Then, wiping her mouth, the neighbor climbed from between her friend's splayed legs and walked to the bottle of wine. Dale smirked as the neighbor twisted the cap off of the bottle and drank straight from the bottle. She then brought the bottle to the bed and the two girls shared the bottle, passing it back and forth.

When the bottle was empty, the guest began softly kissing the neighbor. She then brought her mouth down to the neighbor's breasts. Dale wrapped the towel around his cock and caught his semen as he blasted yet another load of semen.

"Damn, girls, the two of you are going to dehydrate me," Dale chuckled quietly as the blonde now knelt between his neighbor's legs. Dale watched as the blonde licked and fingered his neighbor to a gasping, bucking orgasm.

In the morning, Dale shot a quick glance into his neighbor's apartment. She slept alone, a tee shirt covering her impressive chest from view. Just as he straightened, he saw his neighbor's bedside lamp flash repeatedly. The girl opened her eyes and slapped at her clock.

Through the week, other than one masturbation session, Dale's neighbor provided little entertainment. But her masturbation session had been impressive. Once again, she used her latex dildo and drove the thick instrument into herself very vigorously.

Saturday, Dale finished his laundry; the neighbor in 201C had commandeered five of the six washers for himself and was unapologetic about it. Dale was polite but not very talkative; it was apparent that the man was gay and male homosexuals made Dale somewhat uncomfortable.

Someone had once accused Dale of being a closeted homosexual, which was why an openly gay person threatened Dale. Dale had seriously considered the information then rejected it; he had no attraction toward other men.

Returning to his apartment, Dale put the fresh sheets on his bed, dropped the kitchen towel next to the east side window and hung his clothing in his closet. Now nude, Dale got out his ironing board and ironed his clothing for the week ahead.

As night approached, Dale hunkered down and peered into his neighbor's window. The apartment was empty. Her window was firmly down, her oscillating fan was off. After fixing himself a drink with his flavored vodkas, Dale stretched out on his bed. As he lay, savoring the burn of his vodka, movement caught his eye.

His neighbor had returned home and she had company. Her friend was a handsome young man, and judging from the fit of his tee shirt, he was a well-built young man. This was quickly affirmed when he slipped out of his tee shirt.

They kissed for a few moments, standing in full view of the window. When the girl removed her halter top, the young man had the same reaction that Dale had voiced. The young man's eyes opened wide and he made a hand gesture. The girl giggled and responded with her own gestures. Then she sank to her knees and unbuttoned the young man's jeans.

In full view of the window, the neighbor performed a blow job. She was obviously very good at it; the young man had his head back, his mouth open.

Dale stroked his cock as he watched the energetic blow job. He groaned and spurted his load onto his belly when he could clearly see some semen dripping from the girl's bottom lip and dribbling down her chin.

They moved away from the window, presumably to her bed. Now that he could see the young man's cock, Dale was surprised that his neighbor could fit all of that into her mouth. The neighbor lay back on her bed and spread her legs. The young man and the neighbor made a few gestures to one another, then the girl spread her legs wide. The young man knelt between her spread legs and began to perform cunnilingus on her. He obviously was not very good; she lay, bored expression on her homely face. Finally, she weakly shoved his head away and made some gestures. The young man lay on top of her and entered her pussy in one long, steady stroke.

Dale watched as the two fucked. The young man seemed to be better at fucking than he seemed at eating pussy. The girl wrapped her legs around the backs of his legs and opened her mouth in a grunt or moan.

After several long deep strokes, punctuated by the girl's bucking and thrashing, the young man stiffened, then collapsed on top of the girl. They lay, gasping. Then the young man kissed her tenderly and pulled out of her.

"Aw fuck yeah," Dale groaned as the girl pulled a tube of lubricant from her bedside table and handed it to her companion.

In the mirror on her closet, Dale could see her roll onto knees and shoulders. She reached back and pulled her sweetly rounded buttocks apart. Dale creamed his kitchen towel as he could see semen dribbling from her puffy pussy.

The young man knelt behind the girl and greased two fingers. Dale felt another spurt of semen as he watched the silent tableau of the young man lubricating his neighbor's anus.

"Aw fuck yeah," Dale groaned as the young man pressed the greasy head of his dick to the greasy hole of the girl.

Dale had never had anal sex. He'd not even broached the subject with Annie; for the most part, Annie seemed to find any type of sex to be unpleasant.

Had Annie had an ass as sweet, as pudgy as his neighbor's ass, Dale might have pursued anal sex with the Nordic beauty.

The young man now had all of his thick meat into her ass. He was using her impressive chest as reins as he thrust in and out of her greasy, sloppy rectum. Dale splattered another load onto his chest and belly as he watched them fucking.

The urgent need to pee made Dale leave the bedroom. He used the bathroom and then cleaned his chest and belly of semen. Dale fixed himself another drink and returned to his bedroom.

Apparently, in Dale's absence, they'd finished. They lay on the narrow bed, cuddled in post-coital bliss. After a minute, the young man got to his feet and disappeared behind a door. Dale assumed that this was the bathroom. A few minutes later, he reappeared. The girl seemed to be asleep. With a shrug, the young man dressed and left the apartment.

The next time Dale looked, the young girl was covered by tee shirt and thin blanket. Her eyes seemed red, as if she'd been crying. She checked the screen of her cell phone, which brought on more tears.

Monday morning, Dale was walking toward his car when he saw the neighbor girl opening the door of a small Nissan. Dale called out a greeting, but his neighbor ignored him. She didn't even look his way as she started her car and drove away.

"Jesus, what? I know I don't have bad breath," Dale muttered.

"Her?" the homosexual neighbor laughed as he unlocked his BMW. "Buddy, she's deaf. She didn't hear you."

Dale suddenly felt a great sense of shame for spying into the private, intimate moments of a handicapped girl. Face red with shame, Dale got into his car and sat for a long moment. His shame gave way to disgust and he started the car.

Dale could not explain why it had been erotic, titillating receiving voyeuristic pleasures as he watched the young girl's exploits previously, but now that he knew she was disabled, it somehow seemed vulgar, offensive. Prior to his newfound knowledge, Dale had looked forward to her exhibitions with great anticipation. Now, he felt the weight of remorse bearing down on him.

Dale drove to J.M. Finney High School to start out another week of teaching History to a group of teenagers. He went through the motions; the majority of his students had no interest in learning. Dale knew he was far too young to already be burned out, but also felt powerless to stop his decline into apathy.

The End.

**Author's note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my works, those that 'Favorite' my work.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,081 Followers
12