All Comments on 'Oblivious'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

I am having a swell day/. Thank you very much!

5

21stcv21stcv5 months ago

Another great one from you wonderful collection of characters, Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sorry, but your story jumps around so much that it’s like a bunch of random lines just pasted one after another. The lack of continuity and character/story development makes it hard to read. I’m sure these snippets make sense in your head as you write, but on paper they are just disjointed .

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawgg5 months ago
Not a Fan of Anal but(t)...

If the story is character driven, flowing dialogue I am down to read and enjoy JimBob44 latest addition to his Cajun multi-level universe. Five stars*****

dunmovynivdunmovyniv5 months ago

There was no plot. Just day to day, no central story. Not good.

amadthonamadthon5 months ago

Another great story, Bentley is the man and we get to see other characters we've seen before from a different perspective.

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

Fun read, I enjoyed it immensely. Thank You for all your effort. Keep up the great work. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot sex with a great story. Five stars. Thanks Jimbob!

ArmorlaArmorla5 months ago

A rollicking yarn!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago
The Master

Another good one. Keep writing. More frequently.

jlg07jlg075 months ago

Jimbob, you must be a good cook! You always have great food in your stories.

Your characters have some AWFUL home lives unfortunately, to the point when bad stuff happens, they seem numb to it (Bentley not getting at all emotional that Aurum was cheating on him. )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

story TAGS