Oblivious

Story Info
Does he even know what he's doing, or why he does it?
9.1k words
4.5
9.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

**Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

**..**

Kiera Sanders came into the stockroom of the PC Nations Arrow Court location and looked around, her eyes adjusting to the dimly lighted room. Out in the front area, the customer service area, the PC Nation kiosk was brightly lighted with colorful counters and thick carpet. The stockroom was a stark contrast with bare concrete floors, gray cinderblock walls and bare metal shelving.

"There you are!" Kiera smiled, spotting Bentley Smith enjoying his supper.

"Mm hmm," Bentley said, chewing his bite of overstuffed baked potato.

"He'd made the potato that morning, baking it while shaving and showering for the work night ahead. Taking the steaming potato from the oven he'd sliced it open, used a fork to mash the inside while adding shredded cheese, bacon, real bacon, not imitation bacon, jalapeno chunks and a generous dollop of sour cream. His last act before tightly wrapping the spud in plastic wrap was to drop a pat of butter into the potato. Real butter, not margarine, Bentley had read some disturbing facts about margarine.

The Arrow Court PC Nation store had a good microwave in the stockroom and there was a sign on the glass door that forbade the reheating of any seafood. Popcorn was permitted, if and only if the person monitored the process. Anyone burning popcorn in the appliance would not be permitted to ever pop popcorn in the oven ever again.

"Listen, Bentley," Kiera cooed, thrusting her substantial chest in his direction. "Penny has me scheduled for Saturday night?"

Bentley put another bite of his supper into his mouth. He knew what was coming; could Bentley possibly switch Saturday with her? See, she had plans for Saturday night, she'd really appreciate it, she'd make it up to him... He did not listen; he'd heard the words at least ten times before. And, no, she never ever made it up to him.

"That's a shame, Kiera, but I've got a date for Saturday night," Bentley said when Kiera finally made her pitch, pushing his black frame glasses up his nose.

"But Bentley..." Kiera whined as he continued to eat.

"Made the date the minute the schedule came out," Bentley said, not paying any attention to the beautiful blonde's whining manipulation.

"Fine, fucking ass hole," Kiera snarled when she saw that her pleas and posing and preening and whining was not working on her former drone. "I'll talk to Penny tomorrow."

"Like you could ever get a date," she accused as she stormed from the drab interior. "Who the fuck would ever go out with a loser like you?"

When Penny Begnaud came in the following morning, the fifty three year old woman listened patiently as Kiera stated her case, repeating herself several times. Penny almost smirked; when she'd been a teacher at Northside High School, she'd heard the same excuses and whining and wheedling and empty promises from the cheerleaders and queen bees and other members of the popular cliques. Most of those children never learned; the real world expects everyone to pull their own weight.

"And he said no," Penny cut the girl off after the fifth time Kiera repeated how important this date was.

"Well I uh yeah but..." Kiera started.

"Kiera, I schedule everyone to work one Saturday night a month. One. That leaves at least three sometimes four Saturday nights a month that you have off," Penny said, continuing the start-up procedure on the sales computer. "I really don't think it is unreasonable to expect you to work one Saturday evening a month, do you?"

"Well no, but..." Kiera started again.

"And, you saw the schedule. You saw that you were scheduled for this Saturday night. Yet you still made plans to go out Saturday night?" Penny continued.

"Fine," Kiera snapped, using the last arrow in her quiver. "I quit."

"That's a shame. I'm sure we'll miss you," Penny said, sliding the cash till into the large drawer.

Kiera stood, mouth open in shock. Penny Begnaud was supposed to acquiesce, was supposed to do what Kiera wanted so that Kiera would not quit. She was further shocked when Penny turned to walk to the stockroom to turn on all of the lights in the storefront, ending the conversation. Kiera was still standing, head whirring as the lights flickered on, flooding the store with bright fluorescent lights.

"So, will you be finishing out the day? Or do I need to call Phillip in?" Penny asked, returning to the front counter.

Kiera mumbled that she would finish the day. Numbly she began the morning task of wiping the glass shelves free of smudges.

"And, Kiera? Don't expect any good references from PC Nation, hear?" Penny said. "I can't say anything negative about you if anyone calls. But I can tell them we will never re-hire you. Anyone that can't or won't work one Saturday night a month? Is not someone we need working here."

"Fuck you!" Kiera screamed, angry tears spilling from her eyes.

Penny sighed and called Phillip's cell phone. The older man happily agreed to come in; the nurse for his wife was there and he was bored.

"I expect all of your work blouses before Friday, in good condition," Penny told Kiera. "Or it'll come out of your last paycheck."

When Phillip came in, he enthusiastically bent to the task of wiping down the displays. He did express some disappointment that Kiera would not be around; he enjoyed ogling the well-developed eighteen year old blonde. Penny smirked; all of the male employees, at least one female employee and many of the customers had enjoyed ogling Kiera Sanders.

"You know, the real shame? If at least one person had ever told her 'no' and made it stick? She probably wouldn't have flown off the handle like that," Penny opined.

"Tell me about it," Phillip said. "Uh, remember? I used to be a teacher too? The really messed up thing? I'm making more working here part-time than I ever did as a teacher."

"Same here," Penny agreed, then sighed. "All right. Let me start the paperwork; yell out if you need me."

Calling in to the PC Nation headquarters, Penny started the paperwork on the end of Kiera Sanders' employment. Harold Doucet listened stoically as Penny outlined the events leading up to the employee's decision to quit, then shrugged and asked if Penny needed a manager-in-training to fill in until Penny could get another employee trained and ready.

"I didn't even think of that," Penny admitted. "But that is a great idea."

"Why I'm paid the big rupees," Harold joked. "Okay, her name is Aurum uh Aurum Harrisen, you said you need her by Wednesday afternoon?"

"Perfect," Penny agreed. "And let's see, oh! Okay, Bentley's working that shift; I've been thinking of putting him in for management training; what do you think?"

"I think you're smart enough and trained enough to make that decision," Harold said. "Shoot the paperwork our way and I'll rubber stamp it."

"And..." Penny said, hitting the 'Send' button on her computer screen. "...should have it now."

Aurum Harrisen was thirty minutes early for her shift; she had been trained well by Jackie Smith at the Caledonia store but knew each manager had their own procedures and preferences. Penny looked at the four foot tall girl in her red and black PC Nation blouse, black pleated skirt and platform soled Mary Janes and had to remind herself that Harold had said the girl was twenty one years old. She smiled when she saw that Aurum had brought a step ladder and a small wooden platform with her.

"I don't know why y'all put the best selling merchandise up high," Aurum smiled, placing the step-ladder at the back wall of the stockroom.

"Just to be mean," Bentley suggested and Aurum shot him a playful scowl.

"Ooh, that looks good; what is that?" Aurum asked, looking at Bentley's supper.

"Stuffed peppers," Bentley said, shutting the door of the small refrigerator. "Burns had their pork sausage on sale so..."

"Trade you," Aurum said. "I got a peanut butter and banana sandwich. Hi, I'm Aurum."

"The Latin word for Gold?" Bentley guessed. "I'm Bentley Smith."

It was a slow afternoon, a typical Wednesday. Bentley even took a few minutes to run the carpet sweeper behind the counter while they waited for a customer to wander in. He made Aurum squeal when he claimed he'd just swept up a twenty foot long strand of black hair.

"My hair's not that long," Aurum said, tugging her ankle length black hair. "I'm only four feet tall."

"Uh huh," Bentley smiled, putting the sweeper into the stockroom. "Tell that to that long hair I just got."

Aurum perked up when a sneering, posturing young man ambled into the store. The young man looked around, looked at Aurum, then looked around again, perpetual sneer firmly fixed on his loutish face.

"Hi, welcome to PC Nation; can I help you with anything?" Aurum asked when the young man gave another sweep of the store with his eyes.

"Uh, yeah, uh, Kiera here?" the young man asked, voice tinged with the boredom of it all.

"Kiera? No, no she's not," Aurum said. "Perhaps I can help you?"

"Kiera uh, don't know her last name. Blonde?" the young man said, still looking around.

"Nope. I'm the only blonde here today," Aurum said, straight faced.

The young man swiveled his head to look at Aurum. He stared at the Asian-American girl, a confused look on his loutish face. Aurum stared back, dark almond eyes unblinking.

"I uh, you, you ain't blonde," the young man said stupidly.

"What? I'm not a, how dare you?" Aurum shrilled, golden brown face a mask of rage. "How dare you say I can't be a blonde? You, that, that's racist!"

"That's, but..." the young man said, baffled.

"I cannot believe, I I'm so offended and quite frankly, I feel threatened by your toxic whiteness," Aurum declared.

"Problem?" Bentley asked, blond eyebrows raised in surprise at Aurum's outburst.

"Dude, that uh, Kiera? She here?" the young man asked, vaguely recognizing Bentley.

"Nope. Don't know when she'll be by," Bentley said truthfully, pushing his glasses up. "Anything we can help you with?"

"Uh, see her, tell her Hawk stopped by, hear?" the young man said, beating a hasty retreat from the store.

"Bet he's still trying figure out if I'm serious or not," Aurum giggled when the door hiss shut behind the young man.

"Shit, I'M still trying figure out if you're serious or not," Bentley admitted.

With a laugh, Aurum jumped down from her small wooden platform and grabbed the bottle of glass cleaner. Bentley watched her black skirt drape over her small rear end as she bent to retrieve a lint-free cloth. He watched her small breasts press against her snug blouse as she busied herself with the lower displays along the eastern wall of the store.

"Go eat your dinner; I'll eat after you're done," Aurum ordered.

Thrice, while Bentley ate, Aurum came into the stockroom and asked if he was going to eat all of his dinner. He'd brought in two very large bell peppers, both stuffed to overflowing with pork and rice and tomato sauce.

"I left you a half," Bentley said, exiting the stockroom twenty minutes later.

"You did? Oh! Awesome! It tastes as good as it smells?" Aurum said, dashing for the stockroom.

Thirty minutes later, Aurum joined Bentley at the counter. For a few moments, they stood and watched the traffic whizz past the store. Then Aurum walked over to the sales computer and jumped up on her wooden platform.

"Hey Bentley, come see," Aurum ordered.

"Hmm? Yeah?" Bentley asked, walking to where the small woman stood.

"Thanks," Aurum said, giving his cheek a soft kiss. "That was really good. You're a good cook."

That evening, as they went through the shut-down procedure, Aurum commented that they both worked Friday morning together. Bentley stopped as the receipt printer chattered, spitting out the totals for the evening shift.

"So, what you making for our lunch?" Aurum asked.

"Spaghetti and meat balls," Bentley decided.

"No mushrooms. I hate mushrooms," Aurum demanded.

"Not a fan of them either," Bentley agreed.

"So, what you do on your days off?" Aurum asked as they locked the cash drawer into the bolted down safe.

"Laundry, grocery shopping; about it," Bentley admitted.

"Ooh, you so exciting," Aurum teased.

"And you?" Bentley asked as they set the alarm.

"Four three six one," Aurum recited, watching Bentley punch in the code. "Me? Nothing. Well, I mean, laundry, shopping, that's about it."

"Ooh, exciting," Bentley teased, locking the front door behind them.

"Oh, shut up," Aurum laughed, unlocking her car door.

Thursday afternoon, after preparing the marinara sauce, Bentley mixed together a pound of ground veal, a pound of ground pork and a pound of ground chuck with finely diced onion and green pepper and fresh basil and oregano. He shaved and showered while ten large loosely formed meatballs cooked. After his shower, Bentley cooked some angel hair pasta until it was al dente.

Bentley transferred most of the pasta into a Tupperware container. The remainder, he put into the refrigerator. Then he scooped six meatballs and a goodly amount of the sauce into a second container. The pot of the remaining sauce and the four meatballs went into his refrigerator.

"Hey!" Angelle 'Jelly' Landry smiled when she opened the door of Apartment #306.

"Hey," Bentley smiled; as usual, Jelly was wearing a skimpy pair of panties and nothing else.

"Hey!" Arabelle 'Belly' Hall said, coming out of the small bathroom, also dressed in a skimpy pair of panties.

The trio sat on the small futon, balancing their plates of spaghetti and meatballs. Then, while Bentley stripped out of his clothes, Jelly fought with the futon, trying to lower the back of the cumbersome furniture.

Once, Bentley had asked why they never did anything, went out on a real date. Both girls shrugged and said they liked fucking. To them, a date was a waste of time when they could be fucking instead. Bentley was smart enough to shut up; he was getting more sex than he had any right to expect.

"No, Belly, why you always get to go first?" Jelly argued as Belly pulled Bentley's cock into her mouth.

"Fine, fine, big baby," Belly teased and managed to wrestle the futon into position.

Laying down on the bed, Bentley had Belly straddle his head while Jelly gave him an enthusiastic, noisy blow job. He licked, fingered and sucked Belly to one orgasm before he spurted a hot load into Jelly's sucking mouth.

The blonde and the red head passed his semen back and forth, then Jelly straddled his hips and lowered her ginger pussy onto his hard cock. Belly again straddled his head for more of his talented tongue.

"Oh. Oh God yes, God yes," Jelly cried out in orgasm.

The two girls switched places and Bentley tongued and fingered Jelly to two more orgasms before he filled Belly's snug pussy with sperm.

"Be right back," Jelly announced, scampering to their bathroom.

Just when Jelly exited the bathroom, Bentley noticed the flattened cardboard boxes leaning against the far wall. Watching the cute red head pour some olive oil into her hand distracted him though.

"Hurry," Belly ordered.

"God, whatever, Miss Impatient," Jelly teased as she scrambled up onto the futon.

After coating Bentley's cock with the oil, Jelly knelt between Belly's splayed legs and began tonguing her girlfriend's pussy. Bentley knelt behind Jelly and used one hand to pull on her left buttock. With his right hand, he aimed his cock at her tightly clenched anus.

"Augh!" both Jelly and Bentley groaned out as the head of his cock pushed into her resisting anus.

The feeling was incredible; he could feel Jelly's rectal muscles struggling, straining to expel him. He could feel the heat, the snugness as he pushed himself into her bowels.

"I, oh, oh God," Belly cried out as Jelly licked and sucked her to orgasm.

"Augh! I oh God," Jelly cried out as Bentley pushed nearly half of his cock into her protesting bowels.

Even though they'd had anal sex before, Bentley could not believe how tight Jelly's ass could be. He and Belly had also had anal sex, but Belly did not enjoy it nearly as much as her girlfriend seemed to enjoy the vulgar act.

Just as Belly crested in another orgasm, both Jelly and Bentley groaned in their own climax. Bentley pumped stream after stream of his semen deep into Jelly's raw guts while Jelly shuddered and grunted in pleasure.

As his limp cock slipped from her bruised, stretched anus, Bentley struggled to keep from collapsing on top of the petite girl. After catching his breath, Bentley weakly staggered to the bathroom. He urinated, then remembered to put the toilet seat down after flushing and washed his hands.

Even though he'd seen it several times, it still slightly sickened Bentley to see Belly kneeling behind Jelly, performing analingus on Jelly.

"Hey, got enough juice left for my ass?" Belly asked, pulling her mouth from Jelly's anus.

"Yeah," Bentley said, a little surprised.

"Ah!" Jelly said, mouth open wide.

Even though he'd wiped his cock clean while in the bathroom, it disgusted Bentley to stuff his semi-erect cock into Jelly's waiting mouth. Noisily, happily, she sucked him until he was hard. She then told him where to find the olive oil.

"Augh, I, oh Jesus, Jesus God," Belly grunted as Bentley attempted to push himself into her resisting rectum.

Bentley could feel every millimeter of Belly's tight anus as he pushed past her sphincter muscle. He could feel her rectal muscles straining, wiggling, trying to expel his invading cock. Looking down, he could see her anus flower open and he slid himself into her, balls deep.

"I, fuck, fuck, you, you're killing me, you just killing me," Belly whimpered.

"Aieegh, oh, oh yes," Jelly cried out as Belly's fingers brought her to orgasm.

Bentley had already ejaculated twice, so was able to pound Belly's complaining bowels for several minutes before finally blowing a torrent of sperm deep into her guts. Both he and Belly shuddered and groaned as they came down from the exertion.

"Oh, hey, what's with the boxes?" Bentley asked, looking away as Jelly lapped feverishly at Belly's gaping rectum.

"I, we, we, augh!" Belly grunted, eyes shut against the painful pleasure in her guts.

"Go Kart Ranch is shutting down," Jelly admitted.

"So we, we're leaving, God Jelly," Belly wheezed.

"My dad's coming by tomorrow," Jelly said, driving three fingers into Belly's pussy.

"Your, doesn't your dad live in what is it, New Jersey?" Bentley asked, a sinking feeling in his guts.

"Uh huh," Jelly agreed. "Commonstead."

As he left Jelly and Belly's apartment, Bentley looked over at Apartment #309, Kiera's apartment. With a smirk, he realized, Kiera would have had her precious Saturday evening off, if she still worked at PC Nation. Belly and Jelly would be hundreds of miles away by Saturday night.

"Spaghetti's always better the next day," Bentley told himself as he prepared two plates for lunch the next morning.

"Miss Penny said she's got a new girl coming in after lunch," Aurum informed Bentley as he put their lunch dishes into the small refrigerator. "A uh, Cassandra Margot? You know her?"

"Hmm? Cass...oh! Oh I bet that was Kiera's friend," Bentley said. "Man, what a shame."

"A shame?" Aurum asked as Bentley got the cash drawer out of the safe.

"Yeah; she'd passed probation? Kiera would have gotten a hundred bucks for recommending her," Bentley said. "But since she quit?

"Since we both work until five on Sunday? You should invite me over for supper Sunday night," Aurum suggested/demanded as they worked together on the start-up procedures that morning.

"I should, shouldn't I?" Bentley agreed, eyes focused on Aurum's breasts in her small PC Nation's blouse as she tapped on the keyboard.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers