Oblivious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm hmm," Aurum said, then stamped her foot in irritation. "Damn it! Always forget, store number THEN user ID."

"Or, you maybe should invite me to your place," Bentley said, smiling as Aurum had to start the entire start-up procedure over again.

"Uh, no," Aurum said then sighed in relief as the computer played the start-up melody.

Cassandra Margot was a stunning red head with pneumatic breasts and a dimpled smile. Bentley smiled as Aurum's eyes narrowed hatefully at the sight of the beautiful girl.

"Okay, Aurum, why don't you set Cassandra up in the back?" Bentley suggested. "She needs to fill out the paperwork for the three Web-X seminars and..."

"Why don't YOU set her up?" Aurum hissed.

"Hmm? Oh, okay," Bentley shrugged, motioning to the nervous red head with his head. "Back here, all right?"

"On second thought, you stay out here; I'LL set her up," Aurum suddenly decided, pulling Bentley back by his belt.

Aurum and Cassandra were still in the back when Penny arrived for her evening shift. She nodded when Bentley let her know that Cassandra had arrived and was now in the back with Aurum, getting ready for the Web-X seminars.

"Kiera been by?" Penny asked.

"Hmm? No, why? You expecting her?" Bentley asked, surprised. "You, you're not going to rehire her, huh?"

"No, but I was hoping she'd brought her uniforms by," Penny sighed.

Penny lowered her voice and whispered to Bentley, "Don't know if you noticed, but Cassandra and Kiera? Kind of built the same way."

"I uh, yeah, yeah, I did kind of notice they uh, they both had um, certain..." Bentley stammered as Penny held her hands in front of her chest.

"Say it, say it, I dare you," Penny giggled as Bentley blushed hotly.

Penny stepped into the stockroom. A moment later, Aurum exited the stockroom and joined Bentley at the counter. After a moment, Aurum grabbed the bottle of glass cleaner and a lint free cloth.

"That uh, that Cassandra," Aurum said as she wiped down a display case. "She's uh, really pretty, isn't she?"

"Oh I get it now," Bentley thought as he watched Aurum's cute little backside wiggle in her skirt. "You're jealous."

"Hmm?" Bentley said out loud. "Yeah, I guess. I mean, she's not as pretty as you, but, yeah, she's all right."

"Really?" Aurum beamed, looking up from her bent over position. "You, you really think I'm..."

"Uh, what'd you have for lunch?" Bentley asked. "Oh. That's right, I made your lunch today."

"And what are you making Sunday?" Aurum asked, putting the spray bottle into the cabinet again.

"What's your all-time favorite?" Bentley asked, watching three girls carefully; they seemed to be far too intent on the Destination hand computer.

The Destination was trying to carve out a space in the market already flooded by the Tablet and the IPad. Their 'GM3' was priced at half of the latest and greatest IPad, but so far very few in the general public were buying.

"Don't laugh," Aurum ordered.

"Why would I laugh?" Bentley asked as the girls walked away from the Destination display.

"Hot dogs. I like hot dogs, love hot dogs," Aurum admitted. "And, no, I don't want to know what's in them."

"With chili? Do you like them spicy?" Bentley asked.

"Yeah," Aurum agreed.

"All righty," Penny said as Carter Johns ambled in, fifteen minutes late for his shift. "Y'all go on."

"Hey, come see," Aurum called out as she unlocked her car door.

"Yeah?" Bentley asked, walking over as she opened her car door.

Aurum hopped up, holding onto the car door. She put her feet inside the driver's well and pressed her thin lips to Bentley's lips.

"That's for saying I'm pretty," she whispered.

"What I get if I say you're beautiful?" Bentley asked and Aurum giggled happily.

Cassandra and Bentley worked the Saturday morning shift together. Penny also worked the morning shift; she would be scheduling herself to work with Cassandra until Cassandra had either completed two weeks of training, or had been dismissed. The poor girl was nervous and easily flustered, despite Penny and Bentley assuring her that everyone was nervous when starting a new job.

Aurum was ten minutes early for her evening shift. She pressed herself against Bentley as Bentley assisted a customer in starting her very first cell phone plan. Bentley turned and smiled down at the cute manager in training and she beamed up at him.

Penny pursed her lips as Carter again ambled in, twenty minutes late for his shift. Charmaine Hebert, a vivacious, bubbly eighteen year old employee and Aurum Harrisen had both managed to come in on time, both women were dressed neatly, both women had taken care with their appearance. Carter's uniform shirt looked as if he'd slept in it. His shoes were scuffed up. His face bore a three day stubble.

"Phillip, can you come in?" Penny asked into her cell phone.

Bentley was enjoying the last of the spaghetti when Penny pulled Carter into her miniscule, cramped office. Through the hollow core door, he heard every word Penny said to Carter.

"And this bullshit of 'I'm blessed; I'm clean and sober?' Guess what? So am I; four years now. Quit drinking and using the day after we buried my Alicia. But Carter? You're actions speak so loud I can't hear a single word you say," Penny snapped. "You're clean and sober? Here's an idea; act like it. Look like it."

Carter wore a thunderous look when he stumbled out of the office. Glancing up from the small sink, Bentley did wonder about Carter's constant claims of sobriety, of having a spiritual connection with a Higher Power. At that moment, Carter Johns did not look very sober or very spiritual.

"I'm here, Boss Lady, I'm here," Phillip said, happy smile on his pudgy face as he came into the stockroom. "And I see you got me working with my favorite girl."

"Thought I was your favorite girl," Penny smiled tightly as the man clocked in.

"Hmm? Oh! Oh, of course you are," Phillip blatantly lied, smiling. "I meant, Charmaine's my SECOND favorite girl."

"What?" Charmaine mock-squealed as she walked to the Destination rack. "Miss Penny, we got any more...never mind, here it is."

"Guess you heard all that," Penny said to Bentley as he put his dish into the dish draining rack.

"Heard what?" Bentley said, face a mask of innocence.

"And that's why I think you'll make a great manager," Penny stated. "But, you and Aurum are working with Carter tomorrow. Document everything, hear?"

"Penny, what?" Bentley sighed. "Just like last time. He'll straighten up for a couple of days, then slide right back into the same old shit."

"Uh huh; but I want it all documented," Penny said. "You know how Harold is; if it ain't written down, it didn't happen."

"And, of course, he 'forgot' to clock out," Penny said, logging into Carter's employee file.

Sunday morning, Bentley put the chili he had made the previous evening into his crock pot. Then he took two large Yukon Gold potatoes and, using a mandolin, sliced them very thin for homemade potato chips. Putting the slices into ice cold water he'd seasoned with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and lemon pepper, Bentley covered the two bowls, then put them into the refrigerator. Then, checking that the crockpot was on low, he left for another day of work.

"What? No lunch?" Aurum asked as she and Bentley went through the morning routine.

"Brick's. Figured I'd get us a large Meatstravaganza," Bentley said as Carter sullenly entered the store, only five minutes late for his shift.

"Hawaiian," Aurum demanded.

"Well, that's what I said; Hawaiian," Bentley agreed and Aurum smiled widely.

"I like you," Aurum declared. "I'm glad you're my boyfriend."

"I'm your boyfriend?" Bentley thought, but didn't say anything.

"Uh? Here's where you say..." Aurum said, scowling.

"I can't believe you're my girlfriend," Bentley said. "How the hell did I get so lucky?"

"Good answer," Aurum said and smiled as a bewildered looking father followed his teenaged daughter into the store. "Hi! Help y'all with anything?"

Bentley knew his trailer was neat and clean. He had looked around at the matchbox Jelly and Belly had called home when they sneered about him living in a trailer. Now, as Aurum followed him, Bentley hoped she would not look down her nose at him, at his home.

If she thought anything about Bentley's living arrangements, Aurum said nothing. She did complain about his very high chairs and table, did state she would have to get another platform if she would ever cook at his stove.

As Bentley set everything out to begin making their supper, Aurum let Bentley know she was the seventh child out of eight and a half children. Her mother had eight children by seven different fathers, number nine would make nine children by eight different daddies.

"One of them got lucky twice?" Bentley deduced.

"Nope. Danny and Danielle are twins," Aurum said. "My mom never met a cock she didn't like."

"Oh. How many hot dogs you want?" Bentley asked, showing her the package of all-beef franks.

"Two," Aurum decided, then grabbed one from his hand. "Watch..."

Bentley felt his cock give a lurch as Aurum demonstrated that she could swallow the hot dog whole, then pull the frankfurter from her throat. She smiled proudly at her oral skills.

"Can you do that?" she teased.

"No. Do I want to do that? No," Bentley said and began patting the potato chips dry.

"Homemade, you, you're making homemade potato chips?" Aurum asked, eyes wide.

"Mm hmm; and dipping sauces," Bentley agreed.

"So, how long 'til it's done?" Aurum asked.

"Hmm, not long," Bentley said, giving the chili a quick stir. "So, your mom? She's Chinese or..."

"Chinese? I'm Korean, not Chinese," Aurum snapped, offended he would think she was Chinese.

"Sorry. So, your mom's Korean?" Bentley asked, dropping the first batch of chips into the fry basket.

"No; my mom's this big boobed blonde. My dad is Tommy Yang," Aurum said. "And she's five six and my dad's six nine; he was going to Norwill on a basketball scholarship."

"Hmm," Bentley said, looking at her lack of height.

Aurum watched as Bentley did prepare three different dipping sauces for the homemade potato chips. While he fried three batches of chips, the hot dogs sat in the broiler, melting the grated cheddar cheese onto buns and chili and franks.

"And..." Bentley said, helping Aurum up into the tall chair.

"Oh my God! This, this is like gourmet hot dogs!" Aurum enthused, looking at the plate he'd prepared for her. "That's it. You are definitely my boyfriend."

"Good to know," Bentley smiled.

"Anyway, so my oldest brother, Ritchie, he's in prison; he killed a bunch of people, um, Andrew, the next oldest, he's in prison too; manufacturing meth," Aurum said. "How'd you know Corn Terling's my favorite beer in the whole wide world?"

"I didn't. It's my favorite," Bentley said, swallowing his mouthful of hot dog.

"Patty's this big old butch; she's a truck driver," Aurum continued telling Bentley about her slightly dysfunctional family. ""Then there's the twins. Oh, then me. Donovan; that's the baby, well, for now, my mom's knocked up again. Donovan's special; got Downs Syndrome. But he's so sweet."

"Hmm," Bentley said, washing down his potato chips with a mouthful of beer.

"Your turn," Aurum gleefully declared.

"Brother's a total douche; he's a bartender slash bouncer at some sports bar in Baylor Lake," Bentley said. "Got expelled from St. Thomas for punching some kid in the face and putting him in the hospital. But, rather than going to some other school, graduating? Because the expulsion meant he was ineligible to play football, Harrison just decided to quit. Fat drunk and stupid might not be any way to go through life but neither is hostile, drunk and stupid. Married, married a really sweet girl, Tiffany. Last time I saw her she looked like she'd gone a couple rounds with Mike Tyson."

"Hmm," Aurum said, trying one of the dipping sauces. "Oh, this, this is good!"

"I have zero interest in football so dad has zero interest in me," Bentley continued. "And, because I don't want to become a priest? My mother has zero interest in me."

"Why don't you want to be a priest?" Aurum teased. "What you got against..."

"Because I don't find little boys all that fuck-able," Bentley said and Aurum choked on her bite of hot dog.

"Butt hole!" Aurum yelled at him.

"Baby sister's a little psychotic; likes cutting herself. Sits in her room listening to death metal and all worried about climate change," Bentley said. "When all that doesn't get her enough attention Priscilla cuts off all of her hair."

"So, you're the normal one in the family?" Aurum guessed.

"About as normal as you," Bentley smiled.

"God help you," Aurum said. "What kind of chili is this?"

"Made it yesterday; why?" Bentley said.

"It's good. Where's the bathroom?" Aurum asked. "That white dip; what is that?"

"The white stuff? It's some dill, some lemon juice, plain yogurt," Bentley said as Aurum hopped down from her chair. "Bathroom's the first door on the left right there."

"The left right?" Aurum teased. "The left right there? What's to the right left there?"

"The left. Directly there," Bentley smiled and swallowed the last bite of his hot dog. "My girlfriend's a pain in the ass."

"But I am so worth it," Aurum declared as she closed the door to the bathroom.

"Remains to be seen," Bentley said, using his last potato chip to scrape up the last of the honey mustard dip.

A moment later, the door of the bathroom opened. Bentley paused in loading the dishwasher and smiled at Aurum.

"Help me up," Aurum demanded, patting her hands dry on her skirt.

Bentley smiled and assisted her. Aurum smiled a knowing smile as his hand lingered a little too long on her backside as he lifted her up. Before he could walk away, she grabbed him by the neck and planted a kiss on his lips.

"Yeah, I am so worth it," she declared, then finished eating her meal.

"Oh yeah? And why's that?" Bentley smiled, taking her plate.

"I am my momma's kid," Aurum said, again planting a kiss on his lips.

"Hmm?" Bentley asked.

"Never met a cock I didn't like," Aurum said, sliding down from her perch. "Where's your bedroom? Is it to the right left or left right there?"

Aurum squealed, then laughed when Bentley scooped her up. She twisted and kissed his lips as he carried her down the hall toward his bedroom.

She kicked her shoes off when he 'tossed' her onto his bed. Wiggling out of blouse and skirt, Aurum lay nude on his bed. Her breasts looked large on her small frame and were capped with dark brown areoles. Her belly button was an 'outie' belly button in the center of her golden skin. Her pussy was capped with a few sprigs of straight black hair that did not cover her slit. Her purplish pink inner lips protruded from her plump mound, slick with her excitement.

Again she squealed when Bentley dove onto the bed. He growled savagely as he grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide. He then placed his mouth to Aurum's fragrant pussy and began lapping at her wet slit in earnest.

"Oh, oh yes, yyeess!" Aurum groaned as Bentley sucked her clitoris into his mouth.

After sucking and fingering her to two orgasms, Bentley rose onto his knees and placed the head of his cock against her splayed pussy lips. They both groaned happily as he thrust himself into her unbelievable tightness.

"Think augh, think my mm hmm pussy is ack, Jesus God, think my pussy is tight? Wait 'til you fuck my ass," Aurum grunted, edging closer and closer to orgasm. "Aw you mother fucker, you got a nice big dick, yes! Yes, fuck me!"

"Fuck your..." Bentley groaned and pumped a torrent of sperm into her clutching pussy.

"Aieegh, oh, oh God yes!" Aurum cried out in pleasure. "That's it, that's it, fuck me, fill me up with that spunk, augh!"

When Bentley finally disentangled himself from Aurum, she bent her head and took his limp cock into her mouth. With loud, deliberate slurps, Aurum cleaned his manhood of their combined juices. She continued to slurp noisily on his cock until he was once again fully erect.

"Got any lube? Lotion?" Aurum asked, flipping onto her belly.

Bentley watched his silvery white semen dribbling from her splayed, raw looking pussy. His spunk was oozing onto the pillow she'd wedged under her belly but for the moment, Bentley did not worry about that. He would change the pillow cases before going to sleep tonight.

Aurum's light brown anus winked at him when Aurum used her small hands to pull her compact buttocks open. It had disgusted him, watching Belly and Jelly performing analigus upon one another. Bentley gave it no thought as he placed his mouth against her brown star.

"Oh! Oh yes, oh you nasty, nasty mother fucker; eat my ass, mother fucker, eat my ass," Aurum barked out.

"Yyeess, oh God yes," Aurum grunted as Bentley fingered her pussy while tonguing her spicy anus.

Bentley rooted around and found a nearly empty tube of lubricant. He smirked; the tube was nearly empty because of self-gratification and not because of the long line of women that had travelled through his bedroom.

Bentley coated his index and middle finger and slowly pressed the index finger against her spittle wetted anus. Slowly, Aurum's brown ring flowered open, accepting the finger. Aurum continued to grunt obscenities as Bentley shoved the finger in and out of her rectum.

"Augh, I, God yes, this, this feels, God damn, this, shit!" Aurum grunted, clawing at the comforter. "God, Bent! This, that feels even better than I thought it would! Give me them fingers, give me..."

Bentley caught Aurum's little slip-up; she'd admitted the anal play felt better than she'd imagined. In other words, she'd never ever experienced anal sex before. It made him wonder about her previous statement of never meeting a cock she didn't like. Bentley wondered, just how many, or how few cocks had Aurum actually met?

Using another squirt of the nearly depleted lubricant, Bentley greased his ring finger and worked the third finger into Aurum's resisting rectum. He could feel her rectal muscles squeezing, wiggling, trying to push his fingers from her hole. He could feel the smooth walls, the squishy muscles resisting as he thrust his fingers into her.

"Give me, give me..." Aurum panted and Bentley greased his twitching, drooling cock with the last squirt of the lubricant from the tube.

"Go, augh, slow," Aurum gasped out when Bentley pressed the head of his cock to her slowly yielding hole.

"Augh! Oh God, oh Jesus," Aurum screamed as Bentley gained a fraction of an inch into her bowels.

Bentley could feel her anus attempting to clamp shut. He could feel her muscles squeezing, resisting, trying to deny him entry.

"Go...ing augh oh fuck, fuck me? Huh? Going, going to fuck augh, my ass? Or you just oh God, just going sit, sit there," Aurum taunted as she wheezed with the strain.

"Aieegh, I oh Jesus God!" Aurum screamed when Bentley jammed another fraction of an inch into her hole.

Oh, oh God," Aurum moaned as Bentley pushed another fraction of an inch into her.

"Aaah," she hissed out when Bentley managed to pop past her sphincter.

Bentley intently studied a small pin hole on the wall just over the cheap pressboard headboard of his bed. He'd had a Parasols' model's centerfold pinned up there on his wall. Kyren had been a stunning blonde with pneumatic breasts and bald mound. The gold chain she wore slung low on her round hips had been the real draw for Bentley's mild obsession with the model. The chain had looked tawdry, sluttish on the beautiful girl.

Feeling Aurum's bony hips as he pulled slightly, Bentley wondered how much a gold chain would cost. He had no doubt Aurum would wear the chain for him.

"Fuck. Me," Aurum begged as Bentley pulled her toward him, driving nearly an entire inch into her.