Nudge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh! Yyeess!" Vanessa then hissed as Anthony drove his cock into her again.

She again screamed in orgasm when Anthony picked up speed. She reached another orgasm as Anthony pounded himself into her, deep and hard.

"Ugh, oh Mother of God!" Anthony bellowed and pumped his sperm into his condom.

After he managed to catch his breath, Anthony gripped the base of his condom and carefully pulled his semi-erect cock from her clutching pussy. He knee walked off of her, then crawled out of bed.

He pulled the condom from his cock, knotted it, and tossed it into his wastebasket. When he returned to the bedroom, Vanessa was on her hands and knees, beautiful buttocks wiggling and waggling as she dug through his nightstand table.

"That's, you got any more condoms, oh damn, I got to tinkle," Vanessa said, then scrambled off the bed.

Where they had joined, on his beige and light blue comforter was a splotch of pink. Anthony looked at Vanessa's virginal blood and felt an odd mixture of pride and sadness.

At the end of the month, they held the first board meeting of the beginning of the New Year. Susan nodded somberly as a red-faced Jimmy made his amends to her for his vulgarities at the New Year's Eve celebration. Lisa likewise nodded her acceptance of Jimmy's amends.

Susan, as Chief Executive Officer, and Lisa as Chief Financial Officer wanted to do a feasibility study on adding a second shift to their manufacturing operations. Anthony felt anger well up; what was there to study? But he was outvoted, even as he had Cindy and Barbara's votes in proxy. Susan, Lisa, Jimmy, and Lisa acting as Gracie's proxy voted to wait until a study could be done.

After the meeting adjourned, it was just Susan and Anthony in the boardroom. Susan reached into her bag and pulled out a manila folder. She smiled as she slid it toward Anthony.

"Vanessa Ann Breaux's dossier," she said. "Only two things that concern me are her being a high school dropout, and her ex-boyfriend, an uh, Richard Robert Edmonton the third, a.k.a. Trey. He's twenty years old and already has three DUIs on his record."

"You had, you had her investigated?" Anthony asked, anger welling up again. "Mother, this is unbelievable.

"Of course I had her investigated, Anthony. Even you would have to admit, your track record with women? Not the best. I also had Gracie's little girlfriend investigated," Susan defended. "Oh. And in case you're wondering, Nancy checks out fine."

"So, if I tell you that Vanessa has her G.E.D., it all right if I continue to see her?" Anthony snapped.

"Please do...Tony," Susan said, the hint of a smile playing at her lips. "And son? If there is another woman? After Ms. Breaux? Rest assured, I will have her investigated as well. Same for anyone Jimmy ever dates. I just hope and pray it won't be someone he meets at those Narcotics Anonymous meetings, or that Cocaine Anonymous group."

Susan gave a little shudder as she thought of some of the women that went to Jimmy's Cocaine Anonymous meeting. Anthony shoved the dossier toward his mother and stood.

"Good night, Mother," Anthony said.

"Wait. Just you wait until you have your own children, Anthony Marcus Whitehead," Susan said, picking up the folder and putting into her bag again.

Spring pushed away the bitter cold winter. In April, at his niece's marriage to her girlfriend, Anthony was thrilled and honored that he was asked to walk Nancy up the aisle. As they proceeded up the white runner, Anthony looked at the smiling faces around him, faces of family, of friends and felt truly fortunate.

After the ceremony, Jimmy approached Nancy and Gracie, told them he was proud of them and wished them a long and happy life.

Anthony saw the tears of pain on his younger brother's cheeks as he turned to leave. Vanessa gave Anthony's hand a squeeze. She looked up at Anthony as he stepped into the aisle.

"Love you," Anthony said, hugging Jimmy.

"Love..." Jimmy tried to say, but became too chocked up.

"Call your sponsor," one of the waiters said as Jimmy rushed from the Country Club's gazebo.

May 27, Natalie Arnaud gave birth to Clair Marie Arnaud. On June 1, Anthony gave Jimmy last minute instructions, called him a 'sucker,' and dashed down the metal stairs and out the door of Whitehead Generators.

In the parking lot, Anthony got behind the wheel of the motor home he'd rented and drove to the parking lot of the Spanish Armada apartments. He did not even have the cumbersome coach parked before Vanessa came bounding down the stairs, suitcase in hand.

"You are not going tell me that's all of your clothes, all of Clarissa's clothes, and all of Bunny's clothes," Anthony said.

"You crazy too," Vanessa smiled. "This is my suitcase. Bunny's and Clarissa's upstairs yeah."

"You a mess too," Anthony laughed. "Now, let me go see that beautiful little sister you got."

They walked up the stairs together. Natalie proudly showed off the still somewhat wrinkled and bruised baby.

"Man! Anthony, really 'preciate you taking them off our hands yeah," Frank said as Anthony grabbed the girls' suitcases.

The trip was a surprise for Bunny and Clarissa. The girls bounded out of the school building, just delighted that this was the last day of school for the foreseeable future. Both girls squealed happily seeing their big sister and Mr. Tony waiting for them at the school's parking lot entrance.

"Nessie, Mr. Tony, what you doing here?" Bunny asked, giving them hugs.

"Come see if we could find any little girls might want go Disney World?" Mr. Tony asked.

"Dis, we going Disney World?" Bunny screamed.

"Mr. Tony, you not fibbing, huh?" Clarissa asked, scarcely able to believe her ears.

At the end of a week, four sunburned, happy people pulled onto I-10, heading west. Bunny leaned against Mr. Tony, then kissed his cheek.

"Mr. Tony?" she said.

"Mm hmm?" Anthony asked, putting on his blinker, then pulling over into the right lane.

"Mr. Tony, you need marry Nessie," Bunny said.

"Oh? And why's that, Bunny Frances Theresa Arnaud?" Anthony asked.

"Who told him my name?" Bunny squealed at Clarissa and Vanessa as they lolled on the bed in the rear of the motor home.

"Wasn't me," Clarissa denied.

"Nuh uh," Vanessa said. "Must have been Mom or Dad."

"Mr. Tony, who told you my name?" Bunny demanded.

"Santa Claus?" Antony suggested, not wanting to tell a seven, almost eight year old girl that his mother had provided him with a dossier on Bunny's older sister, and in the report had been Bunny's real name. "But come on, tell me, why I need marry Nessie?"

"Because she loves you," Bunny said. "And I love you too."

"Well, that is a pretty good reason," Anthony nodded his head.

"SO, you'll do it?" Bunny asked.

"Maybe," Anthony said, looking into the side mirror. "Come on, butt head, get off my hiney, huh?"

When they pulled up to the apartment, Anthony was just grateful to climb out of the driver's seat. Bunny and Clarissa were grumpy when Anthony roused them. That grumpiness was aggravated when their father pretended he had not even known that they'd been gone a whole week.

"Girls," Natalie smiled. "Your Daddy's teasing you. We missed you terrible."

Mr. Tony got three sleepy hugs and one sleepy kiss. Anthony walked down the stairs, back knotting up from the thought of having to get back into the large vehicle, having to drive it to the rental lot.

Upon returning home, Anthony stepped into his house and realized, he felt alone and lonely.

"Mother, I am home," he said when Susan answered her phone.

"Oh? You were gone?" Susan teased.

"Uh huh. Oh. I'm sorry, is dementia setting in already?" Anthony asked.

"Anthony, I hope when you have kids, you have one just like you, you hear?" Susan hissed.

"Love you, Mother," Anthony laughed.

"Oh, thank God," Jimmy said when Anthony let him know he was home. "I swear to God, I don't know how the fuck you do this shit, day after day. I am about to lose my mind."

"Assuming you ever had one to lose," Anthony replied.

During their weeklong stay, Anthony and Vanessa did sleep together in the fairly large bed. But with Bunny and Clarissa within touching distance, they did not engage in anything more than cuddling and some kissing. As he stretched out in his own bed, his very comfortable bed, Anthony missed Vanessa's smell in his nostrils. He missed the feeling of her pajama clad butt pressing against his hard cock. He missed the feeling of her warm skin under the palm of his hand.

In the morning, it was Bunny that opened the door of their apartment. She smiled up and gave Mr. Tony a hug.

"Nessie? Man! She still sleeping yeah," Bunny said.

"Well, go wake her up, got something ask her," Anthony said.

"Bunny, you jump on me, I'm kill you," Anthony heard Vanessa yell.

"Mister, why's Mr. Tony, what's Mr. Tony doing here?" Anthony heard.

"Tony, what you doing here?" Vanessa asked, hair a mess, face still puffy and splotchy where her sunburn was peeling.

"Been thinking all kind of romantic ways do this, but I just can't wait," Anthony said and got down on one knee in the small hallway of the apartment. Vanessa, will you marry me?"

-*-

*-*

-*-

Looking around at the smiling faces of his friends and family, Anthony Marcus Whitehead felt truly fortunate. The music swelled and Anthony turned to watch as Vanessa and Frank stepped onto the white silk runner.

His heart caught in his throat as he saw his bride in her elegant wedding gown. The wedding gown had actually been his mother's wedding gown, when she had married Marcus Anthony Whitehead nearly five decades earlier.

"So. I take it you approve of her?" Anthony had asked Susan when she had suggested the idea of Vanessa wearing the gown.

"Of course," Susan said. "Now, you? Hmm, I'm not so sure."

"Remember, Mother, in a couple of years, when you finally go senile? I'll be your guardian," Anthony warned.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my stories.

And, this is the end. Please do not leave comments saying you can't wait to see where they go from here. It's pretty obvious where they go from here. Anthony, Tony throws out his condoms and sets about pumping as many babies as he can into Vanessa's cute little tummy. He continues to be 'Uncle Antnee' to his nieces and one nephew and the spouses of his nieces. He continues to be 'Mr. Tony' to Bunny and Clarissa, his wife's step-sisters, and when Claire Marie Arnaud's old enough to talk, he will be 'Mr. Tony' to her as well. To the rest of the world, he will be simply Anthony Marcus Whitehead. He continues to be a driving force behind the success of Whitehead Generators. He continues to be grateful for that phone call that nudged him into making the change from fat, bloated, unhappy man, trapped in a loveless marriage with a loveless wife to a happy, healthy man with a loving wife.

This is a continuation of the 'Edge Of Breaking' series in the Lesbian Sex category. It is not necessary to read that series as this is a stand-alone story, but it might help to more fully flesh out some of the relationships between some of the characters.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.