Nudge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Anthony finally said his good-byes, Vanessa clung to him. When he got his long coat down from the hook, Vanessa put her coat on as well.

"Where we going?" Anthony asked her.

"Fixing ask you that," she smiled and clutched onto his arm.

"Know what? Ain't seen a movie in I don't know when," Anthony decided.

Standing outside of the Joy Four in Elgee, Louisiana, Anthony and Vanessa huddled together, trying to shield one another from the bitter wind blowing from the Atchafalaya. Obviously, they were not the only ones that had decided to go to the movies; there was a line of nearly forty people waiting to purchase tickets.

And three people ahead of them, Anthony saw a familiar blonde head, dark roots visible. But the young man Cheyenne Whitehead clung to was not Roland. Unmindful of the people around them, the two kissed one another, groped one another recklessly.

Anthony was at first disgusted with his ex-wife's actions. Then a sobering thought hit him. Quite a few times during their marriage, Cheyenne would tell him she was going somewhere, but then she would not be where she said she was going to be. Other times, she would be out of reach altogether, and she would not tell him where she'd been.

What had Cheyenne been doing those times he couldn't find her? She always had a plausible excuse for those stretches of time. Or, she would react quite defensively. 'You don't own me' was her favorite attack.

But now, watching his ex-wife's behavior, Anthony had to wonder if this type of behavior had been going on while they had been married.

"Ooh!" Vanessa shivered as a sudden gust of icy wind blew across the asphalt parking lot.

Anthony smiled down and pulled the girl in for a tight embrace. Her little nose was turning red and Anthony bent and kissed Vanessa on her nose.

Someone standing between Anthony and Cheyenne obviously said something to the amorous couple; Cheyenne turned to retort. When she did, she saw Anthony and her haughty expression morphed into fear.

Anthony smiled and nodded his head in recognition. Cheyenne's face then changed again to a sneer.

"This one of Gracie's little friends?" Cheyenne snapped, bright red nail pointing at Vanessa.

"Hmm? No, this is my girlfriend Vanessa Breaux," Anthony smiled. "Vanessa? This is Cheyenne Whitehead, my ex-wife. And I'm sorry, young man, I don't know your name?"

"I uh, it's Tim," the young man stammered.

"Hi Tim, Anthony Whitehead," Anthony said cheerfully. "So, uh, where's Roland?"

"Too hung over," Cheyenne said, turning away from Anthony and Vanessa.

The line inched forward. Just before they reached the window, Anthony asked Vanessa what movie they were going to see. She seemed surprised that she was being allowed to choose.

Inside, Anthony again stood behind Cheyenne and Tim in line for the concession stand.

"Tony. I can have..." Vanessa asked, eyes sweeping the lighted menu.

"Sweetheart, you can have whatever you want," Anthony smiled.

"To... Tony?" Cheyenne gasped, eyes wide with disbelief as she swiveled her head to face them.

"Line's moving," Anthony smiled, nodding with his head.

"You almost hit me time I called you 'Tony,'" Cheyenne said.

"Yeah? Don't remember that," Anthony said, shrugging. "But uh, maybe I didn't care about you way I care about Vanessa, huh?"

"You... Aw Tony!" Vanessa said, squeezing Anthony tightly.

"Don't worry, kiddo," Cheyenne sneered at Vanessa. "Soon as bloom's off that rose? He'll be tossing you aside like used toilet paper."

"Only if she acts like used toilet paper," Anthony said. "Line's moving. Why don't you step up?"

"Why don't you fuck yourself?" Cheyenne snarled.

After the movie, Anthony reluctantly told Vanessa that tomorrow was a work day and he had some things to catch up on. Her kisses outside of her apartment were soft, full of sweet promises.

From Vanessa's apartment complex, Anthony drove to his mother's home. Thankfully, she had a pot of coffee already made. Sitting at her breakfast bar, Anthony told Susan of seeing Cheyenne at the Joy Four movie theater.

"Hmm," was Susan's only response.

"So, I'm standing there wondering, 'did she ever cheat on me? Like she's doing with that Roland guy?'" Anthony said. "I mean, it's all water under the bridge now, but..."

"No. Well, not for the first two years y'all were married," Susan divulged.

"What? How would you know that?" Anthony asked.

Susan pushed her coffee cup toward him, then pushed away from the bar. Anthony prepared a cup of coffee for his mother and topped off his own cup. He made sure to turn off the coffee pot.

"Hmm, need to make another pot?" Susan asked, coming back into the kitchen area, holding a small plastic binder.

"No, Mother. Plus that, I thought caffeine was bad for you old people. You know, bladder infections and stuff?" Anthony teased.

"Anthony Marcus Whitehead!" Susan shrilled, actually swatting him with the plastic binder. "I swear! I do not know what I ever did to deserve a child like you!"

The plastic binder was from a private investigator named Reynold Reynolds. Marcus Whitehead, Anthony's father had paid Reynold Reynolds to surveil one Cheyenne Allison Fricke Whitehead. The surveillance had lasted for twenty seven months before Marcus called an end to the surveillance.

"She was a pot head, seemed addicted to wasting your money on frivolous things, but no, she did not cheat on you," Susan concluded. "Oh, believe me, if she had? We would have been more than happy to let you know. In fact? Had to talk your father out of calling the cops on her drug use."

"How'd you do that?" Anthony asked, reading through the report.

"Oh, just reminded him of a time when we were both pretty hot and heavy into cocaine," Susan replied glibly.

"Co... You and Dad?" Anthony asked, looking up in shock.

"The Seventies were pretty wild," Susan said.

"Oh, my God, you and Dad, in polyester, grooving to your eight-tracks, looking to score a little nose candy?" Anthony teased.

"Eight tracks. Now THERE was a useless invention. Plus that, told your father, if Cheyenne was doing drugs, then most likely you were too," Susan shrugged. "As much as he wanted get that horrible little urchin out of your life, getting her arrested might get you arrested as well."

"And Dad went along with that?" Anthony asked, closing the binder.

"Your father loved you, Anthony. It might not have looked that way, but he did love you," Susan said. "Sure you don't want some more coffee?"

The next morning, Anthony put in a grueling work out at Arthur Porter's gym. Then, after a brisk rub down from Randy, the masseuse and a quick shower, Anthony was ready for the first day of business of a new year.

Pulling up to Whitehead Generators, Anthony nodded in satisfaction. The employee parking lot was nearly full, which meant there were only a handful of those that called in 'sick' for this first day of business. Steeling himself, Anthony opened the door of his Bentley and stepped into the bitter January wind.

"Mr. Collier? My office," Anthony said as he walked through the floor to the metal stairs that led up to the offices.

"Yes sir," Brent Collier said, smirking as he used his inflection, making it sound more like 'your ass sir.'

"Oh no, don't sit down," Anthony said when Brent went to sit in one of the chairs in front of the desk. "This won't take long at all."

"Yes sir?" Brent said in his odd inflection, again smirking at Anthony Whitehead.

"Mr. Collier there will be some changes made this year," Anthony said and Brent again moved to sit. "And the first change of business is you are fired."

"Fi... Fired?" Brent asked, mud brown eyes opened in surprise.

"Fired. I will not put up with one more minute of your smirking, your condescension, and your outright insubordination," Anthony smiled widely. "So, Mr. French here will accompany you to your locker and then will escort you off the property."

"You, you can't be serious," Brent stammered.

"Oh your ass sir, I am serious," Anthony smiled. I am dead serious. "Thank you, that will be all."

"But, but, your dad, your dad promised me..." Brent said.

"Oh? I went through your employee records. There was no mention of this. Now, if you could produce one email, or text message, or letter from my father promising you that you could not be fired? Then I will reconsider. No? That will be all," Anthony said, already turning his attention to more pressing matters.

"Good luck making quota," Brent sneered. "Those men? They're loyal to me, hear?"

"Those men are loyal to a paycheck, loyal to their families, Mr. Collier. Now, please leave my office," Anthony said.

'Morning Tony' popped up on his cell phone and Anthony smiled.

"Good morning," Anthony replied.

"Miss me?" Vanessa responded.

Anthony thought about her query and his smile widened. In the movie, her kisses had been sensual. That first kiss early New Year's Day, when he'd dropped her off at her apartment had not been a fluke.

Her kisses in the darkened theater had been sensual. Her kisses had been promising.

Her Kisses had been delicious. She'd made him buy her a Giant buttered popcorn and a box of Snow-Caps. Then, she'd mixed popcorn and chocolate treats. Her kisses had tasted of butter, salt, sugar, chocolate.

She had moaned her approval into his mouth when his hands found her full, round breasts. They were large, firm breasts and her nipples were hard, rubbery nubs. Unlike Cheyenne, Vanessa's breasts were one hundred percent real

Vanessa's hot mouth against Tony's throat had made him shiver. Her fingers at his zipper had made him look around in nervous anticipation.

"Yes I do," he responded.

A moment later, his phone chimed and Anthony looked at a selfie of Vanessa, lips pursed in a kiss, nude breasts sagging slightly under their weight. Each breast was capped with a light brown areolae and tightly crinkled nipple.

"Something to keep you happy," was her message.

"Good morning, Mr. Whitehead. How was your New Year?" Courtney Louviere asked.

"Un. Fucking. Believable," Anthony said, staring at his phone. "Yours?"

"I uh, what?" Courtney asked, shocked at Mr. Whitehead's vulgarity.

Anthony looked at Vanessa's slender throat and wondered how a diamond choker would look around the delicate looking neck.

"Need to run an errand," Anthony suddenly decided, grabbing for his coat.

Anthony asked Vanessa if she was working that day and she texted that she was scheduled for one o'clock. She was trying desperately to get a ride from one of her co-workers; her car had been impounded when her former boyfriend was pulled over for driving under the influence of an intoxicating substance.

"I'll take you," Anthony texted.

"Yay!" Vanessa responded with a series of kissy face smiley faces.

At eleven o'clock, Bunny opened the apartment door and greeted Mr. Tony with a hug. Clarissa also greeted Mr. Tony with a hug, as did Natalie.

Vanessa greeted Tony with a hug and a kiss. Then Tony had to hug everyone in parting before they could leave the small, clean, warm apartment.

They went to Dusty's Country Kitchen for lunch, then drove to the Hardintdon Acres Country Club. Vanessa smiled as she leaned over to kiss Anthony.

"I uh, hey, that uh, you sent me that picture and I said 'you know what that neck needs?'" Anthony stammered, digging in his coat pocket

"My neck?" Vanessa giggled. "You actually looked at my neck?"

"So I got you this," Anthony said, pulling out the slim box.

"Ah!" Vanessa goggled at the sight of the thick gold choker with the three diamonds in the center.

"Tony, is this, this is real, isn't it?" Vanessa asked, looking at him, not at the jewelry.

"Well, of course it's real," Anthony chuckled. "What? Think I'd take chance of turning your neck green?"

"Okay. And what does this mean?" Vanessa asked, indicating the jewelry.

"Means you, Vanessa, it means I like you. Means I'm glad we met. Means I guess, I guess it means I'm your boyfriend," Anthony stammered.

"You already my boyfriend," Vanessa said.

She blushed lightly and lowered her voice, "I don't just do, you know, what we did in the movies with just anybody, you know."

"Give me a kiss," Anthony demanded. "You're going be late."

"Oh shit!" Vanessa squealed, wrestling with the door.

"What time you get off?" Anthony called out before she slammed the door.

"I'll text you," Vanessa promised.

Antony returned to work. Physically, he returned to work. Mentally, he was in a dark movie theater with an eighteen year-old beauty. Mentally, he was in a Bentley luxury automobile with a beautiful eighteen year old giving him sweet, sensual kisses.

"Department of Labor on line three," Courtney buzzed him.

Anthony handled the inquiry and saw that Line two was blinking. When he disconnected, Courtney let him know Cheyenne was on line two.

"Don't think you going tell Roland about uh, my friendship with Tim, hear?" Cheyenne threatened.

"Cheyenne, why would I want to interfere with Roland's unhappiness?" Anthony asked cheerfully. "Dumb ass is stuck with a lying, cheating skank? Why would I want to mess that up for him?"

Before Cheyenne could respond, Anthony hung up. At five thirty, Courtney wished him a good evening. At six thirty, Anthony walked through a semi-dark, silent factory. He did wonder about possibly adding a second shift. Each moment the factory sat idle cost them money.

The insurance was the same if they were busy or idle. The increase to leaning and maintenance would be minimal. Labor would see a small increase in costs, but productivity increases would balance that out.

At nine fifty, his cell dinged. Vanessa's text informed him that she was getting off in ten minutes. Anthony slipped his feet into a pair of tennis shoes and he grabbed his coat before dashing out the door.

"Hey!" Vanessa said, opening the car door before Anthony could get out to open it for her.

"Hey, you need to get off this Saturday," Anthony said.

"Think I am; think Friday's my last day," Vanessa said sadly.

"Oh, Sweetheart, I'm sorry about that," Anthony tried to sound sincere.

Saturday, at his niece Gracie's birthday party, Vanessa called him 'Tony.' Seven of the eight other females in attendance actually gasped out loud.

"No one calls me 'Tony,'" Anthony smiled, kissing Vanessa on the tip of her nose.

"I do," she giggled, then made him jerk away when she licked the tip of his nose.

As they got into his Bentley, which Vanessa declared was her favorite of his two cars, Vanessa again toyed with the thick gold choker around her neck. Then she looked at him with her big, warm, beautiful brown eyes and quietly asked him to take her to his house.

In his bedroom, Anthony marveled at the sight of a beautiful, sexy nude blonde girl on his bed. Her large round breasts tapered into a nipped in waist. The nipped in waist flared out into womanly hips. The plump pubic mound between her legs was covered by a curly mass of blonde curls. Barely visible through her curls was a deep furrow. Her thighs were slender, slimming down to beautiful calves and slightly small feet.

Her buttocks, when she turned to scramble onto his bed was a pair deliciously rounded globes of flesh. The deep groove separating one from the other did not show her little rosebud; Anthony knew he would have to use his hands to pull those mounds apart to find her little rosebud.

Her big eyes were full of fear as she regarded him. She moved to cover her flesh from his gaze; she was shy, was sure her body was somehow 'fat' or imperfect.

"Vanessa, you are gorgeous," Anthony breathed as he crawled onto the bed to join her.

The only thing she wore, other than her frightened expression was his thick gold choker. To ease her anxiety, Anthony did turn off the bedside lamp.

Now, the only light in the room was from the bay window. The pale winter sunlight showed Anthony that the anxiety had not left her face, even when his shadow fell across her features.

"Gorgeous," Anthony repeated and kissed her softly.

"I, I'm a, you got any condoms?" Vanessa asked.

"Yes," Anthony assured her.

He eased her onto her back, beautiful blonde head propped up by his mound of pillows. She shut her eyes as they kissed. She shuddered slightly as his hands sought out her large breasts. She sucked in a gasp when he gently pinched her left nipple.

"Oh!" Vanessa grunted when Anthony began suckling on her nipple.

She clutched his head tightly, pressing his head into her breast. Anthony sucked on her left nipple while his hand teased and twisted her right nipple. He then pulled his mouth from her left nipple with a forceful 'pop' and then found her right nipple with his mouth.

"Ugh!" Vanessa suddenly cried out.

The heady, musky aroma that had assailed his nostrils when Vanessa had removed her jeans and panties suddenly grew much stronger. Anthony realized that Vanessa had achieved orgasm from just his breast play.

"Ugh! Oh my God!" Vanessa keened when Anthony bit down on her right nipple and used his teeth to pull her right breast away from her ribcage.

"Like that?" Anthony asked needlessly.

"Uh huh," Vanessa panted, eyes squeezed shut.

Vanessa giggled when Anthony nipped at her soft belly. She laughed when he sucked briefly on her small 'outtie' belly button.

Her blonde curls were now dark with her moisture, looking light brown in the pale sunlight from his bay window. Anthony eased her thighs apart and blew warm breath across her pubic mound.

"Uh," Vanessa shuddered.

The scent of her excitement was heady, musky, sweaty. The taste was also strong, musky, sweaty. Anthony used his thumbs to pull her pussy open. Her pinkish-purplish inner pussy lips were puffy, slick with her essence."

Ugh, oh my God!" Vanessa screamed out and Anthony's face was drenched with her orgasm.

Anthony found her clitoris, a fat little nub and punished it with his tongue. Vanessa shook and shuddered through several orgasms as he tongued her pussy. She screamed an almost feral howl when Anthony bit down on her clitoris.

Anthony looked up from her delicious pussy; she wasn't moving. He saw her breasts wobble slightly as she breathed, so he knew he had not killed her.

A moment later, Anthony got out of bed, went into his bathroom and found a face cloth. He wet it in the sink and brought it back to the bed.

"Huh?" Vanessa weakly asked as Anthony sponged her face.

"Looks like you..." Anthony chuckled, then grunted as she grabbed him and jammed her tongue into his mouth.

This wasn't a kiss as much as it was Vanessa using her tongue to bludgeon Anthony's lips, teeth and tongue. With a not-so-gentle bite to his bottom lip, Vanessa pulled her mouth away.

"Put a condom on," she growled.

"Oh?" Anthony chuckled. "But I..."

"Put a fucking condom on. Now," Vanessa demanded and again kissed him hungrily.

Anthony rolled a condom onto his throbbing erection. Vanessa watched intently, then held her arms open to receive him.

"This is my first time," Vanessa did caution him just as the tip of his latex-covered cock pressed against the opening of her pussy.

"Ugh!" they both cried out as he gained entry.

"Aargh!" she screamed when his cock punched through her hymen.

After a moment, Vanessa hunched her hips upward. Her legs wrapped around his thighs and her arms pulled him down. His cock slid fully into her and they lay, gasping and shuddering.

"I love you," Vanessa grunted into his ear. "Hear me, Tony? I love you."

"Love you too," Anthony grunted.

He was close to ejaculation. Her young pussy squeezed and pulsed around his cock. Even with the thin membrane of latex dulling some of the pleasure, he was still dangerously close to orgasm.

"Oh! You, we're not, it's not over, huh?" Vanessa whined as Anthony began to pull out of her.