All Comments on 'My Way'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Another good one

These 750 word stories are a welcome change from the never ending cuck stories. This was another idiot wife finding that all men aren’t brain dead wimps.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 3 years ago

Nothing spectacular, but a funny enough romp.

Gotta admire the laid back attitude of the MC's here - a three decade old relationship, down the drain, but he can still pull out pranks and make jokes about it.

Anyway, a fun flash. Thanks for the share.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

OK On this one I actually laughed out loud several times. Pretty damfunny slowly

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

"She got hit by the Martian slut ray"?

That is so, like, wow dude.

I gotta steal it. LOL

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Got a good laugh from this, though as with any sort story always think it could do with a bit more as the endings come across as about abrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Truly bad

I understand this is all done in 750 words but surely a little effort wouldn't hurt. This is as bad as it gets, why not just write "I'm a real man's man and I burnt the bitch," 75 times over, it'd be a far better story than this.

Lector77Lector77over 3 years ago
Very nice

Act 1—Wife defined

Acts 2...n —Husband slow roasts wife

Act 3—Husband rides off into sunset

Thanks for this pocket gem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
As bad as it gets.

There used to be some quality flash stories during these events. What happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
got his way

He got her to commit adultery which got the kids on his side, and he got rid of a cheating wife.

Perfect.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Loved it" - No need to steal the MSR, it's community property.

/

I don't believe that she'd ever sign that postnup. At most, she'd give him approval of any man that SHE chose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice funny story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fun and well done within the limit. Only thing I'm sure you'll get negative comments about using Ty's cancer humorously, but as someone going through tests for that atm, it did make me smile. And if it gets 1 more guy thinking about his prostate, then great.... preaching over.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well, he knew...

The marriage was over, so why not get the best deal he could get (a 70-30 split) and couple laughs. Another one bites the dust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Its all in the fine print

Ha, really got a laugh out of this story. Thanks for the offering.

Classic take on, be careful for what you ask for dear and be sure and read the fine print. Likewise, I'd like to see how well the post nuptial agreement holds up in court. I've seen more pre and post nuptial agreements get tossed by family court judges then those that were enforced. Hopefully in this story's concluding act off screen the agreement get upheld and the wife gets her measly 30%. At least the kids are on dad's side and I hope they cut off contact with mom.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

made me laugh. Anon comments should not be allowed by the way, unless they can certify that they do indeed have genitals that work

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 3 years ago

Loved the humour in this, but would have loved to see more of the fallout to be honest.

4/5

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Fun read thanks for writing I gave you all*5*.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Quick and not so good

I can't see any winners in this match, we'll call it a draw.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

Kind of thin. Conflict drives stories, and 750-words on this topic is neigh impossible. For the record, my attempt at this challenge is being cut-up for parts! LULZ

Bh76Bh76over 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading. “Martian Slut Ray” has been used by pretty much everyone. It’s like writing an A chord.

It’s not a perfect story to be sure, but you try to have a beginning middle and end within 750 words. I assure you, there was a lot of effort in here LOL. I never said I was good at this stuff, but it’s fun to try.

I don’t delete any comments. Some of the best comments come from anons. If you take the time to read and respond to me, the least I can do is let you have your say.

Thanks!

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Brilliant "tongue in cheek" story

You had me laughing. Thank you!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Hilarious

Funny start to the story.

tigger119tigger119over 3 years ago
To paraphrase that ancient jingle......

from Burger " Queen ", "You can have it your way" and he did. LMAO. Short, sweet and to the point. She wasn't exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer. 5 stars.

beanburner69beanburner69over 3 years ago
Great

Great and funny

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Good one! You just did in 750 words what some take multiple pages or chapters to do. BTB is not my favorite genre. Guess I just like the ladies too much or never had a reason to develop the feelings.

As always enjoyed your offering.

Cheers

SAGE

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 3 years ago
Another bad one

These 750 word stories are a unwelcome change from the amazing cuck stories.

This should have been another amazing wife finding out that all men are brain dead wimps.

26thNCuck -

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A pretty difficult challenge. The word limit killed you.

What fun could be had without the word limit! Men age like wine, women age like cheese. Sure, she's a woman and can get all the cock she wants for free, for a while. She agreed to having an open marriage. She didn't say he couldn't pay for it. So while she's bringing home whatever she can dredge up at the local meat market, he's bringing home high price fuck candy. And as she gets older and her pickings get slimmer, his fuck candy is getting younger, and her more attractive best friends are now fucking her husband too. Of course the husband never fucks her again, and makes it very clear why. Why eat meat loaf at home, especially left over meat loaf, when he can get a prime steak going out?

Eventually she will file for divorce just to escape the humiliation and disrespect. It would have been fun to watch her arrogance and heartlessness turn to ashes in her mouth.

But you can't do that in 750 words.

Thanks for the effort.

IndyOnIndyOnover 3 years ago

You wasted a good story line by doing the 750!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"Martian slut ray" would be a great contest theme...

GinloverGinloverabout 3 years ago

Fun, I enjoyed the humours look at cheating wives stories

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

This one seems accurate. Aging is stress and some people go crazier than others. It's very sad but what can you do? When the music's over, turn out the lights.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok story but way too short. What happened?

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81over 2 years ago

Haha! Martian Slut Ray... What have the Martians done to deserve that!? I happen to know a few of them, and they are decent folk... unless you're a slut, that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good preview to a story, when does the rest of it come out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kind of amazing how the commenters have no trouble finding fault, yet can't seem to read "750 word project" even when it's in the preamble, as well as multiple tags. Maybe too much jerking it really does make you go blind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too short!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hilarious on the second reading too.

Martians should have given up after we didn't let them have our moms.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - actually, this story was too boring to read all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That stupid post nup kinda ruined it.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

LOL, 2 excellent choices of guys

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Creative and well written, very short and funny. In fact, I brought it up to 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too short. Needs a complete ending.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Too short, too many old tropes and cliches.

A lazy story from the get go.

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

stopped reading when the black dude showed up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should have written it longer like "Bedazzled."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even pretending that the whole 'BBC' myth has reality to it deserved a bad rating. It's provably nothing but urban legend, with documented medical research to prove it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Funny ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ugh. Lackluster

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

Good for a solid chuckle!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok but too short

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Funny take

Calico75Calico7510 months ago

Great take on the cliches! Funny stuff.

NickTeeNickTee7 months ago

Revenge could have been a little harsher but a fun read

EastCoaster1EastCoaster13 months ago

Good for a giggle...

...4 stars.

AmbivalenceAmbivalence3 months ago

And after the divorce, he says to her, "You were a stupid bitch. Your marriage ended the night you 'opened' it. No way I was staying married to you."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...