My Way

Story Info
She could have what she wanted, my way.
815 words
3.99
67.3k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is for the Literotica 750 Word Project 2021. If you don't like those, please skip. If you want character development, please skip. If you want closure, please skip. Heck, if you want to know why, please skip. If you want a quick read that takes a tongue in cheek look at cheating wives stories, give it a read. Thanks! - BH.

*******

"David, I want to have an open marriage," my wife of twenty-nine years said, as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

I couldn't decide if I wanted to throw up or throw her out, so I just listened without responding. Let her be uncomfortable.

She had to know I'd never put up with her cheating on me.

"Aren't you going to say anything?

"No."

"Well it's happening. You need to accept it and live the new normal."

"New normal? Are you nuts?"

"I've been devoted to you and the kids for decades and I want to have some fun for a change."

I shook my head at her stupidity and then had an idea. Our marriage was definitely over, I'd never stand for it, but I could fuck with her while I get the divorce process started.

"Okay. Since you want to throw away our marriage over sex, I'll let you do it on one condition."

"What do you mean, let me do it? You get to have other women."

"I don't want other women. Hell, I don't want you anymore."

She flinched at that.

"What's your condition?" She asked.

"We sign a post nuptual agreement. You can have sex with any man I choose, but if you do it with someone I didn't pick, I get a 70/30 split of our assets when we divorce."

"You pick? No way!"

"I won't risk getting an STD from you picking up some lounge lizard pussy hound."

"Fine," she agreed.

Well, that was easier than I thought.

A week later, our lawyer laughed as he filed our signed and notarized agreement.

"I can't wait to see if this holds up in court," he said.

I told wifey that I had picked her a man I knew from the health club. I even picked her a guy with a huge dick. He always walked around naked in the locker room with that thing swinging away. She smirked at that.

She spent an hour getting ready for her date with Fred. Fred was a good guy and laughed when I asked him to participate.

When she came down, she asked, "Honey, who is this?"

She was asking about the seventy three year old Fred sitting on my couch with a dozen roses.

"I'm your date for the evening and honey, the Viagra is ready to go."

She screamed, "Fuck you!" and stormed back upstairs.

Fred and I laughed and went out for a beer.

The next morning, she yelled at me for an hour. Finally, I stopped her and said, "Okay. It was a bad joke. How about I make it up to you by picking a black guy for tonight. Would that be okay?"

"He better have a big dick!" She screamed.

"He tells me it's huge."

She smiled and said, "Okay then."

I called up Ty from work and told him the game. He agreed immediately, laughing, and said he'd bring the scotch.

At seven, six foot six Ty walked into my house. I poured us a couple drinks and waited for Jane to come down.

She outdid herself. Her skirt barely covered her ass and she had no bra on.

"Honey, Ty will only do this if I watch. It's some kind of macho thing for him; he has to shit talk to me about being his cuck and such. Is that okay?"

She smirked and said, "Absolutely."

'Fuck her,' I thought.

Ty smiled and pulled down his sweatpants. His anaconda flopped out and her eyes went wide.

"Lick my balls, slut," he said. It was all i could do not to laugh.

She licked and sucked his balls for twenty minutes, while stroking his limp dick. Is somethjng wrong? You're not getting hard."

He smiled and said, "I can't get hard anymore, ever since I got put on the damn prostate cancer drugs. I do like my balls licked and sucked though, thank you."

"Mother fucker!" she screamed, and ran upstairs.

The next week she picked up a guy from a bar. I guess she figured that she'd test the legality of the post nup because she brought him home and fucked him in our bed. I took a short video for the divorce.

Her bad mouthing me while she fucked him helped the kids take my side and abandon her.

She got hit by the Martian slut ray but I'm still young at fifty. I'm sure I'll come out of it okay. C'est la vie.