Mixed Drinks, Bad Sunburn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Jason had his head between Gwylan's legs, licking up and down her wet inner lips. Gwylan stared down at the graying hair as delicious feelings travelled from her pussy to her brain, delicious little shivers. Her hazel eyes opened wide as Mr. Perv's tongue found her clitoris and Mr. Perv's fingers began to thrust into her depths.

"I oh, oh shit, oh Jesus!" Gwylan cried out, tightly squeezing her eyes shut.

"I know, right?" Simone panted.

Gwylan thrashed as Jason lightly bit down on her clitoris. Her pudgy thighs clamped tightly around the man's head, trapping him against her crotch.

After Gwylan's third orgasm, Jason declared her to be ready. Gwylan wanted to protest; she was sure she was not ready. But she did not want to admit that she was not ready so wiggled over so he could lay down.

Having watched Simone's haphazard technique, Gwylan fared no better. The feeling of the man's thick meat pushing up into her virgin pussy, stretching her walls, filling her was intense, a little overwhelming. When she had all of his cock inside of her, she sat still for a long moment. Then Gwylan remembered, she was on the clock; their actions were being timed.

She lay forward, hunching herself on his erect cock. She did achieve orgasm when Jason delivered a stinging slap to her buttocks, then thrust a spittle wet finger into her unsuspecting rectum. When that finger entered her, Gwylan reacted as if she'd been hit with a red-hot poker, jerking and thrashing.

"Anal? Think, think either one of you might even know how to do it up the ass?" Jason sneered as he rolled Gwylan off of his cock.

Gwylan felt an odd tightness in her guts at the idea of anal sex. Her anus clamped tightly closed and she shivered. She wasn't sure if she liked the idea of such a big thing pushing up into her guts.

His finger, though, when he'd pushed his finger up there...Gwylan shivered again.

"I, yeah, I got the ass for it," Simone said smugly, even rolling and presenting her buttocks to their host.

"Yeah, almost as nice as Gwylan's," Jason agreed, reaching a meaty paw over and rubbing Simone's backside.

"It's too big," Gwylan declared, even as she smiled under his praise.

"It's just right," Jason said and kissed her on her lips.

Gwylan opened her mouth and the man stuffed his tongue into her mouth. She sucked on his tongue, imagining that she was tasting herself on his tongue. When his hand dropped and fondled her buttocks, Gwylan felt a shiver of pleasure and of fear ripple through her guts.

"Okay, so how we do this?" Simone demanded, already getting onto hands and knees in the center of his bed.

"Uh? You went first both times already," Jason said. "Time to let Gwylan go first."

"I uh, you, she can go first," Gwylan offered, mouth dry.

"You sure?" Jason asked Gwylan.

Gwylan nodded her head. With a shrug, Jason grabbed a large tube of lubricant and squirted a generous dollop of gel onto his index and middle fingers.

"Augh, um, erk!" Simone grunted as Jason pressed his greasy fingers against Simone's tightly clenched anus.

"Ack! I God damn!" Simone cried out as Jason forced his fingers into her resisting bowels.

Gwylan shuddered, watching the vulgar sight of Jason's thick fingers pushing into Simone's anus. The tightness in her guts increased as she watched Jason's fingers plunging in and out of Simone's shiny anus. She reached down and began to finger herself, two fingers thrusting in and out of her pussy while her thumb mashed her clitoris.

"Fuck, augh, God yes," Gwylan grunted as Jason jammed a third finger into Simone's rectum.

"Fuck, I, I God, I don't...Shit! I don't, I don't think, I uh, I can't," Simone protested, wiggling forward.

"You. You going puss out?" Jason demanded, looking over at Gwylan.

"I, no, no sir," Gwylan whispered, even as her mind told her she couldn't, she wouldn't be able to accommodate his fat cock into her tiny little rosebud.

"I mean, it was hurting; you, your fingers are too..." Simone defended as she wiggled off of the man's bed.

"You sure?" Jason demanded, ignoring Simone's blathering as the girl disappeared into his bathroom.

Trembling from fear and anticipation, Gwylan assumed the position; on hands and knees. She grunted, then shivered when she felt Jason's left hand on her left buttock. He pulled on her buttock and Gwylan nearly toppled over.

Something, a gut feeling, instinct, Gwylan did not know, but something told her to participate. Something told Gwylan to actively engage in the moment, cease passively allowing the moment to just happen to her.

"Yes!" Jason hissed as Gwylan put her shoulders to the mattress and reach her small hands back.

"Oh, I, I could have done that," Simone interjected, crawling back onto the bed.

"Uh huh," Jason said in a tone of voice that let Simone know he did not believe her.

"Erk, I, oh, oh God," Gwylan hissed as Jason's thick fingers pushed into her resisting anus.

A jolt of pleasure rippled through her as Jason's fingers entered her, pushing into her rectum. Gwylan gurgled an unintelligible sound as her guts twisted then unknotted and twisted again.

When Jason added a second finger, Gwylan felt a jolt, a surge of electricity race through her veins. Releasing her buttocks, Gwylan forced herself onto hands and knees and pushed back against Jason's fingers. The raw, churning feelings inside of her crowded out all other sensations and she ground herself back against his probing fingers, trying to maximize the intense feelings inside of her guts.

"Augh, I oh God!" Gwylan barked when Jason added a third finger to her rectum.

Jolts of searing pain coursed through her body. It was painful; her ass was being stretched wide. Her anus was struggling, trying to force Jason's fingers out. Gwylan's sphincter was attempting to close, to hold the intruder out of her bowels. And the pleasure was intense and building even higher.

Gwylan gasped, then screamed out when the blunt head of Jason's fat cock battered against her greasy anus. The stabbing, searing pain brought her to her shoulders again. Gwylan reached back and pulled her buttocks wide for Jason's invading cock. Instinctually, she seemed to reason that if she could pull her anus wide, it would ease the passage of his battering ram into her bowels.

Looking through pain-bleared eyes, Gwylan saw her friend staring at her, wide-eyed. Suddenly a burst of pain caused Gwylan to shut her eyes tightly, clench her teeth.

"Augh, Jesus God, fuck!" Gwylan cried out, shuddering as Jason cruelly forced his cock into her guts.

"That, that hurt?" Simone whispered hoarsely.

"I augh, augh ye-yeah," Gwylan grunted, guts knotted up. "A, a little...oh God, God damn!"

"Argh, Jesus God," Jason groaned, more than half his cock imbedded in the sweet, innocent looking blonde's hot, tight hole.

"Fuck!" Gwylan cried out, eyes opened wide as an orgasm pummeled her twisted, knotted guts.

"Uup, uup, uup," Gwylan gurgled as Mr. Perv, Jason fucked her greasy hole.

"Aw fuck, fuck no," Jason whined, his sperm bubbling up before he was ready for this sweet moment of pleasure to end.

"Ack, oh, oh God," Gwylan cried out in orgasm as Jason's sperm flooded her bowels.

Gwylan frantically rubbed her pussy as Jason shuddered and thrust against her stretched, raw anus. She screwed up her pretty face, then cried out in orgasm as he pulled his wilting cock from her guts.

Simone watched in fascination as Gwylan ground her teeth in violet pleasure.

Sperm dribbled from Gwylan's stretched anus, dripping down over her puffy pussy lips. Her fingers drove some of his semen into herself as she rubbed herself to yet another orgasm.

The toilet flushed and Gwylan got to wobbly legs. Just as Jason exited his bathroom, Gwylan rushed into the small, clean room. Jason laughed as the kitchen timer let out an annoying ring, letting them know the five minutes were up.

"You. Think you can..." Jason asked the still awestruck Simone.

"I, no, I, there's no way," Simone conceded defeat.

"Really?" Gwylan asked, incredulous as she staggered out of the bathroom. "You, you ain't even going try?"

"I, I just can't," Simone sobbed out.

"Knew you wasn't grown up enough," Jason jeered, hoping to manipulate the blonde beauty into giving up her anal virginity.

The girl did not bite at the bait. Jason offered to make another batch of bad sunburns, but the two girls dressed and padded out of his apartment.

"Really? You really..." Gwylan asked as the door of the man's apartment closed behind them.

"Yes, really!" Simone screamed, hot blush on her face. "All right? So I'm not a freak like you, all right?"

The roommates crossed the courtyard, skirting around the pool area. Climbing the stairs, Gwylan put her hand on the black metal stair rail, then gasped, jerking her hand back. The rail was blistering hot from baking in the sun all day.

"Hot, huh?" Simone smirked.

Then, gripping the metal doorknob of their apartment, Simone whistled; the dull colored metal knob had been exposed to the summer sun for hours. Gwylan barged into the cool interior of the darkened apartment, a sudden spasm gripped her guts.

"What you get for letting him do your butt," Simone sniped as a shaky Gwylan exited their bathroom.

"Least I did it," Gwylan retorted. "Didn't all chicken out like you, huh?"

Name-calling and door slamming ensued. By Tuesday, neither girl was talking to the other. A friendship that had lasted all the way through the four years of Lloyd M. Bentsen High school had come to an end. On Friday, Gwylan announced she was moving out, moving back home to her mother's home.

"Have fun. Nice trailer there," Simone said nastily.

"Lot nicer than the one you grew up in," Gwylan retorted.

A month after moving back home, Gwylan approached her mother, tears filling her beautiful hazel eyes. Patty Brown sat, mouth open in shock as her eighteen year old daughter admitted that she was knocked up.

"I, wait, wait, what? What did you say his name was," Patty gasped, the dread forming a ball in her guts.

"Jason, um, Jason Fasterling," Gwylan admitted. "He was just some old guy.

"No. No, no it, no, it can't be," Patty moaned.

"What? Why?" Gwylan asked.

"JB Fasterling? Jason Barker Fasterling?" Patty cried out, gripping Gwylan's shoulders in a painful grip.

"I guess, I mean, he ain't never said what his middle name was but..." Gwylan said, wincing in pain at her mother's fierce grip. "Why Momma?"

"Oh Jesus God, you, your father. You, God damn, of all the people in the state of Texas, you had go and get yourself knocked up by your own God damned father?" Patty screamed.

The End

==-==-==

**Author's notes: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my work, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Jason Fasterling is a minor character introduced in 'Each Day' in the Loving Wives category.

The Julia Pines subdivision, the site of Jason's home is introduced in 'Paint It Black' in the Incest/Taboo category.

Falgout Film Studios, the origins of the videocassette 'Anal Angels' that Jason and Patricia Singer, later Patty Brown are watching is introduced in the 'in the Old Days Of VCRs' series in the Incest/Taboo series.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

12