All Comments on 'Mixed Drinks, Bad Sunburn'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

I love your stories because if nothing else, you're consistent!

5

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawgg9 months ago
No Hugging , No Learning, No Nuances But ( Butt ) No Complaints!

The author is very versatile when he chooses to be but had some steam to let off and it was still worthy. read with intermittent humorous sparks thrown off with the erotic ones. I thank JimBob44 for sharing!

dinkymacdinkymac9 months ago

5*'s all the way!

johntcookseyjohntcooksey9 months ago

Cringeworthy but also chuckleworthy final twist. Kinda reminds me of Papatoad’s story ‘Norma’s Pitstop’, wherein a husband tricks his cheating middle aged wife into unwittingly blowing their son-in-law at a gloryhole she’d been frequenting. Thanks for the grins.

amadthonamadthon9 months ago

Love the twist at the end! Great story.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit9 months ago

That was funny! And I can’t remember the last time I saw a half dollar coin.

DevinterDevinter9 months ago

Enjoyable, but I have to say that the twist at the end felt rushed or not quite as well-delivered as it probably could have been. That said, the story was very arousing, and I'm definitely trying that drink suggestion - the Bad Sunburn!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story with hot steamy sex! Five stars as always! Thanks for sharing your work with us.

Crusader235Crusader2359 months ago

Love it! JB Festerling, left something festering in her belly, excellent. Daddy was a rolling stone, and leaving town real soon. Love your stories JB. Five stars for keeping it real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.