Mixed Drinks, Bad Sunburn

Story Info
A hot summer day and alcohol tempt two blondes.
5.3k words
4.46
18k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,062 Followers

Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

**..**..**..**..**..**

"He's back!" Simone whispered to Gwylan, her new tongue piercing giving a little 'hiss' to her words.

"Hmm?" Gwylan asked, rousing from her light slumber.

Looking over, both blonde eighteen year old girls saw the older man approaching the pool area. They had dubbed him 'Mister Perv' because he seemed to spend a lot of time watching the two eighteen year old girls whenever they sunned themselves in the courtyard of the apartment complex. Or strolled from apartment to mailboxes, dressed in half shirts and extreme cutoffs.

"Put some oil on my back?" Simone suggested as Mr. Perv selected a table and put down his tall glass and towel.

"Sure," Gwylan giggled and took the offered bottle.

Gwylan Brown straddled Simone Hozarski's legs, sitting astride Simone's thighs. Simone reached back and undid the thin strap of her bikini top. Gwylan dribbled the warm oil onto Simone's smooth back and massaged the oil onto Simone's flesh. She made sure to rub down, along the outsides of Simone's 29C breasts.

"That's enough; you enjoying this too much," Simone accused, the post in her tongue giving a lisp to her embarrassed giggle.

Gwylan stopped abruptly; she had been relishing the feeling of her oily hands gliding across Simone's back, down over her sides, along the sides of Simone's firm round breasts. With a heavy blush, Gwylan dismounted and lay on her belly on her own chaise lounge. The summer sun beat down, warming her flesh as she stretched out.

"Huh!" Simone sucked in her breath.

"Hmm?" Gwylan asked, glancing over at Simone.

Simone's eyes were focused on Mr. Perv. Gwylan looked over and also sucked in a breath. The man had removed his baggy tee shirt, revealing a broad torso and washboard abdomen. His muscled chest and abdomen were covered by a mat of graying brown hair. His swim trunks were not skimpy but they were snug, revealing a sizeable lump in the front. His muscled legs also sported a carpet of brownish gray hairs.

After giving a sip to his covered glass, Mr. Perv sauntered past them and performed a graceful dive into the pool. Gwylan and Simone watched as the older man paddled furiously, churning the water. He was an accomplished swimmer, seeming to not tire as he thrashed about the pool.

"Bet that's a sock," Simone suggested as Mr. Perv got out of the pool.

"Or a beer can," Gwylan quipped, watching the older man's progress from pool to table.

"What's in the glass?" Simone called out as Mr. Perv took a long swallow from his covered glass.

"Hmm? Not sure; I just call it a 'Bad Sunburn,'" Mr. Perv smiled a genial smile and took another gulp.

"A bad sunburn?" Gwylan asked, flinging her knee-length blonde hair back.

"Mm hmm. Take some tequila, some orange juice and some cinnamon liqueur and there you go," the man said, checking his watch.

Placing watch and glass back onto the table, he performed another graceful dive then churned the waters for another twenty minutes. Both Simone and Gwylan rolled onto their backs and continued to soak up the harmful rays of the sun. Gwylan was slowly dozing off when she heard Simone speaking to Mr. Perv again.

"Well, you two get enough of baking out here? I'm right there in one twelve," Mr. Perv said, pointing to his apartment door.

"I'll make us a couple of bad sunburns," he offered as he strolled away, tee shirt flung casually over his shoulder.

"Want to?" Simone asked, green eyes sparkling.

"Simone, I swear, I think you one of them alcoholics," Gwylan accused.

"I am not!" Simone snapped indignantly.

"All anyone's got to do is tell you they got something to drink and..." Gwylan said.

"Oh yeah? Well... What about you, huh?" Simone defended hotly.

After a long moment of silence, Simone said, "Well, I'm going. He said one twelve, right?"

"Fine, fine," Gwylan sighed, sitting up.

The two girls gathered their things and stuffed them into Simone's large canvas bag. They then sauntered to Apartment 112.

++.++.++

Jason Fasterling set his cup onto the countertop of the small kitchen. He hated living in the tiny apartment, but the buyers had wanted immediate occupancy of his Julia Pines home. He was still living mostly out of boxes, but it was just a temporary thing; the Gold Standard Real Estate agent in Dolenz, Utah had secured him a beautiful twenty four hundred square foot log cabin, ready to move in. The moving company already had most of his furniture in storage, ready for when Jason completed his last day at the Oakleaf County Sewage Treatment.

The fifty six year old Chief Operating Officer of the sewage treatment facility liked to tell people, 'yeah, it's a shitty job, but somebody's got to do it.' Well, obviously, he did his shitty job well; Garland County in Utah had contacted him and offered him a staggering amount of money to head the Garland County Public Sewage & Water Treatment Facility. He would be taking the facility from blueprint and government bureaucracy to construction to implementation.

A knock sounded at the door and Jason frowned. The apartment manager, a woman in her late fifties, early sixties had taken a shine to him and often found reasons to 'drop by' to check up on him. With a hefty gulp of his beverage, Jason marched to the door to dismiss Evelyn Nicholles.

"Hey!" Simone laughed when Jason abruptly jerked the door open.

"Hey!" Gwylan echoed, wide smile on her pretty face.

"Uh, hey," Jason said, surprised.

When he'd extended the invitation to the two attractive, oily teenaged girls, he'd not expected either one of them to accept. Of course, he'd hoped, prayed that the sweet, innocent looking blonde with the small breasts and juicy rear end would accept his invitation. But he certainly would not object to the green eyed blonde coming over; she looked like she knew her way around a cock.

"Come on in, so, two bad sunburns coming up," Jason smiled, ushering the two teenaged girls into the dimly lighted, cool interior.

The first thing he did was find the box of bed linen and pull out a flat sheet. Both Simone and Gwylan watched as he quickly, efficiently covered the deep green leather couch with the dark green sheet.

"Sorry, but you two are all greasy and sweaty," Jason apologized. "So..."

He combined equal parts tequila and Mark's Hot Cinnamon Liqueur into a blender. Then, he took a plastic ice cube tray from the freezer and dropped six of the large cubes of frozen orange juice into the blender.

The large blender slowly and loudly chewed through the frozen OJ. Jason punched the next speed up and the clatter increased. Soon, though, the orange juice had been pulverized and the appliance was humming merrily.

"And..." Jason said, pouring two plastic cups full of the potent sludge.

He ushered them to the couch and both girls sat down. He sat in the recliner and freely ogled both girls in their bikinis. He felt a familiar stirring in his crotch as the one with the smallish breasts licked her lips after taking a dainty sip of her drink. She kicked one leg up and Jason's eyes flickered to her barely covered crotch. Some tendrils of straw colored hairs peeked out of the gusset of her bikini bottom as she shifted in her seat.

The blonde with the small breasts and innocent, almost angelic face was Gwylan Brown. Jason nodded slowly; he'd heard that name before. He vaguely remembered a few years back, some trailer park Patty telling him if she ever had a baby girl, she would name her daughter '' Gwylan. She had read the name somewhere before, maybe a magazine or something.

"Don't you think that's pretty?" the trailer park Patty had chirped dreamily.

"Uh huh," Jason had said, not really listening.

Her words were just background noise to Jason's uncaring ears. She was laying on her tummy, one foot kicked up and swaying slightly as she faced the television at the foot of the bed. 'Anal Angels' was playing on the television; it was Jason's favorite Falgout Film Studios videocassette. The position she was in showed Jason a trickle of semen bubbling out of her stretched, raw anus, trickling down over her semen-matted blonde pubic hair. She had a large passion mark on her left buttock; her one piece bathing suit would not cover that mark. Her flat chest also had a couple of passion marks.

Lazily she waved her foot in the air as she continued chattering about this celebrity or that one, about trying to find a job, about how strict and unfair her parents were. She squealed, then giggled as Jason grabbed her pudgy thighs and spread them wide.

Gwylan's friend said something, breaking Jason out of his memories of a hot summer afternoon so many years ago. The tongue piercing made it slightly difficult to understand the other blonde but Jason was able to decipher the blonde's lisp; he worked with a few younger people that were into modifications.

"Hozarski? Now that's a name you don't hear every day," Jason said.

"It's Belarusian," Simone lisped proudly.

"Mm hmm," Jason agreed, not caring if it was Martian. "So, what's the tongue piercing for?"

"Blow jobs," Simone giggled, green eyes dancing.

"Simone! Jesus!" Gwylan shrieked, face blazing red with embarrassment.

"Hmm," Jason smirked. "If you need a tongue piercing? Uh, then there's something you ain't doing right."

"I do them right!" Simone shrilled, incensed that he would think otherwise.

"Uh huh," Jason said, tone of voice showing his skepticism.

"Tell him, Gwylan," Simone ordered, draining her cup.

"What? Simone really. How I would know?" Gwylan asked.

"Yeah, Simone, how would Gwylan know?" Jason asked, retrieving their cups. "You give her blow jobs or what?"

Jason filled their two cups to the brims; he did not want any more of the potent drink. With a glance over, Jason saw he had enough to make one, one and a half more batches of bad sunburns should these two little teenyboppers want any more.

"No, I'm serious," Simone demanded when Jason again entered his living room. "I'm good, I'm great at it."

"Hmm? Oh, oh I'm sure you are," Jason said, tone flat.

Simone made some more noise as she guzzled her drink. Jason simply shrugged as he sat and sipped the remainder of his own drink.

"I'll show you," Simone finally said.

"Hmm?" Jason said. "Oh! Oh, okay, you'll show me. But I bet Gwylan's better."

"Ha!" Gwylan said', even sticking her tongue out at her friend.

Jason loved youthful naivete'. Inflated bravado would never allow either girl to admit they might not be the best at something, anything. Their youthful innocence made them so malleable, so easy to manipulate.

Had Jason simply approached them, asking for a blow job, they would have quickly and quite loudly rebuffed his advances. But, issuing a challenge, they were eager to prove themselves right, prove him wrong. They were eager to suck his cock to show him that they could suck cock. They were willing to perform fellatio in order to build up their egos, their sense of self-worth.

"So, um, how, how we do this?" Simone asked, now somewhat nervous.

"Hmm, five minute timer," Jason said, stepping into the kitchen.

He found his old kitchen timer in the box labelled 'Kitchen' and brought it into the living room. He wound the lever to five minutes and set it on the coffee table. The loud, annoying 'tick-tick-tick' filled the air.

"Okay, you each get five minutes. Whoever can make me cum wins," Jason smiled, dropping his swim trunks to the beige carpet.

Simone and Gwylan first goggled at the sight of an erect penis. They looked at one another, then with a brazen smile, Simone dropped to her knees in front of Mr. Perv. She wrapped her hand around the thick member and smiled up at him when he reached down and fondled one of her breasts through her bikini top.

Tongue post or not, Simone was terrible at cock sucking. Three times, Jason had to remind her to watch her teeth. And she could not fit half of his cock into her mouth before choking, gagging, and slobbering on his cock.

Even though he took the opportunity to fondle and squeeze her spongy, firm breasts, Jason was relieved when the timer let out its annoying, long ring. He pushed Simone away and returned to his kitchen. He pulled a clean dishtowel out of the drawer and wiped his cock clean of Simone's slobber.

Returning to the living room, Jason smirked as Gwylan hastily pulled her hand out of her bikini bottom. Gwylan removed her bikini top, displaying her cute little 28 A-cup titties and half-dollar sized light brown areolae. She gave Jason a sassy smile as she knelt in front of him. Jason set the timer and she started by licking the flared head of his fat cock.

"Teeth, Sweetheart; watch the teeth," Jason groaned as Gwylan delivered a painful scrape to the sensitive head of his cock.

She made retching sounds when his cock bumped into her throat. Jason prayed for the five minutes to pass quickly; this was an unsexy, uncomfortable blow job.

"Oh thank God," Jason said out loud when the timer did ring.

"Well?" Simone demanded, pulling her hand out of her bikini bottom. "So? Who's better?"

"Honestly? You both suck at sucking cock," Jason said. "And, no, that thing in your tongue doesn't make any difference. Neither one of you know what you're doing. I mean, seriously, is this the first cock you've ever seen?"

"Ah!" both Gwylan and Simone goggled; amazed that he would dare critique their oral skills.

"Maybe you're better at fucking," Jason suggested, giving them an opportunity to save face.

"Same thing? We see who can make you um, you know, come?" Gwylan verified, already wiggling out of her bikini bottom.

"Gwylan!" Simone screeched; shocked at her friend's eagerness to have sex with this, this, this old pervert.

"What?" Gwylan asked, looking at her friend.

"Bedroom's this way," Jason said, wondering if the other blonde would follow.

Jason let Gwylan walk in front of him and enjoyed the sight of her sweet, round buttocks proceeding him into the cool, dark bedroom. The sound of Simone's flip-flops slapping the tile floor let him know he would also get to fuck the other blonde today.

In the bedroom, Jason clicked the bedside lamp on; the blackout curtains he'd hung did a masterful job of blocking out the harsh sun. His queen sized bed was neatly made; Jason had received enough belts to his ass from his psychotic mother to know to make his bed.

=-=-=-=-=-

Inside of the bedroom, Gwylan suddenly grew very nervous, and very self-conscious of her small breasts and jiggly ass. She'd torn her maidenhead away quite a while ago, masturbating with a quite thick hairbrush handle, so was not concerned about the pain of losing her virginity. Her fears were about her ability to entice a man to have sex with her. She wondered if she'd be able to satisfy her partner with small tits; most guys seemed to desire big boobs.

Gwylan was relieved when Jason turned on the small bedside lamp and turned off the overhead light. IN a low light setting, hopefully, her ass wouldn't look so huge.

The man turned and gave the two eighteen year old girls a smile, but neither girl was looking at him. Gwylan looked at her friend, hoping for some assistance. After all, Simone claimed to have all this experience with fucking all these men.

"Well, you first," Simone did say out loud.

"Me? Why me?" Gwylan squeaked, then winced at the sound of her voice.

Gwylan saw the man shake his head; she knew just how immature they sounded right now. She watched as he approached the tall dresser and reached his hand in a jar. The man showed the two girls a half-dollar coin.

"You, you're heads. And you're tails," Jason said, pointing to Simone when he said 'heads' and Gwylan when he said 'tails.'

Using his thumb, the man flipped the coin. It landed on the neatly made bed and Gwylan was afraid to look, afraid to see if it'd landed heads or tails.

"It's uh, its heads," Simone said and Gwylan felt a flood of relief.

Looking at her friend's light blonde thatch, Gwylan saw that Simone was excited. Her pink inner lips protruded, wet and plump. Gwylan looked from damp patch of hair to Simone's breasts and saw that Simone's pale pink areolae and nipples were crinkled tight and hard.

"Bitch," Gwylan thought, then looked around for a place to sit.

There were no seats in the bedroom. Finally, Gwylan decided to crawl onto the bed, on the far side away from the bedroom door. Simone shot Gwylan an annoyed look then crawled onto the bed.

"No tongue piercing," Jason stated as Simone flopped onto her back.

He even stuck his tongue out to prove his point. Then he made Simone scream and Gwylan gasp as he grabbed Simone's ankles and spread Simone's legs far apart.

"Oh!" Simone screamed out again as Jason's mouth engulfed her wet slit.

Gwylan watched, fascinated as the old pervert glued his mouth to Simone's light blonde pussy. She could hear slurping sounds and shivered, knowing the old man was licking her friend's pussy. Transfixed, Gwylan rubbed her crotch, thrusting two fingers into herself.

"Ack! I augh, oh, oh God," Simone gasped and Gwylan watched Simone's eyes roll back.

Gwylan watched Simone's thighs clamp around Jason's head. Gwylan saw Simone's eyes open wide and Simone's mouth open in a silent scream.

Then Simone did scream out as her whole body shook. Gwylan listened to the shriek, then the grunts and gasps as Simone shuddered through her orgasm. Gwylan felt her own orgasm approach and increased her rubbing to a feverish pace.

"Okay, I think you're ready now," Jason agreed.

Both Simone and Jason looked over as Gwylan gasped, grunted, then squealed in orgasm. Gwylan blushed a heavy blush when she realized she'd been caught pleasuring herself.

"Okay," Simone smiled, spreading her legs and holding out her arms for Jason to mount her.

"Uh? I already know I can fuck," Jason scoffed. "Remember? We're here for you prove you can fuck."

"What? I, then how we do this?" Simone looked confused.

"Scoot," Jason said, lightly pushing Simone to the edge of the bed.

Gwylan watched as Jason lay down in the center of the bed. She and Simone looked at one another, both thoroughly confused.

"Come on," Jason ordered, hand holding his erection in invitation. "Climb on."

"You mean, uh, she, on top?" Gwylan clarified.

"Obviously. Wait, y'all are, y'all are eighteen, right?" Jason again verified.

"Yes!" Gwylan's cheeks burned with shame that he would dare ask them such a ridiculous question.

"I uh, oh, okay, I...I just wasn't sure," Simone stammered, clumsily straddling his hips.

Gwylan again began to thrust two fingers into herself as she watched the old guy's cock pushing up into Simone's puffy, wet looking slit. She pinched a hard nipple between the thumb and forefinger of her other hand as she watched inch after inch of the man's fat, long cock push up into Simone's well-lubricated pussy.

After managing to engulf all of Jason's meat, Simone sat still for a long moment. Gwylan saw Simone's eyes close tightly as Simone shuddered. Gwylan could not tell if the shudder was from pain; Jason did look quite large, or from pleasure.

"Damn, come on, fuck," Jason ordered, even delivering a slap to Simone's buttocks.

Simone was clumsy, erratic as she hunched against him. It appeared that she was beginning to find a rhythm when the kitchen timer let out that annoying drawn-out ring. Simone looked crestfallen when Jason shook his head in annoyance.

"Get up; its Gwylan's turn," Jason ordered, delivering a stinging slap to Simone's buttocks.

Gwylan was nervous, nearly petrified as she lay on the bed. She looked over at Simone as Simone lay where Gwylan had been reclining. The two girls locked eyes and Simone gave Gwylan a weak smile of encouragement.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,062 Followers
12