Missionary Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No kidding!" James said, staring at her. "Do you ever cum when I cum in your mouth?"

"All the time," Harriet replied, nodding her head. "But Chief Bwerani cums. I mean, he really cums. I've never had to swallow more than twice with you. I had to swallow five or six times with him. Thick cum, too. I'll bet that's why Dziko brews that ktang. It cleared my mouth totally, even the taste of his cum. But I can feel my jaw aching now. He's pretty big."

"So I noticed," James said. "You looked like a little girl because his cock was so big."

"So you're not upset about it?" Harriet asked.

"Are you upset at all about Dziko sucking my cock?" James asked.

"No," Harriet replied, shaking her head.

"And I'm not bothered that you sucked Chief Bwerani's cock," James said, "though I wish I had thought of my camera."

"You wouldn't dare!" Harriet said with a laugh, climbing on top of him.

"Do you think we should?" James asked when Harriet reached down between them to grab his cock.

"I doubt that it matters," Harriet replied, kissing him.

"The camera," James said, trying to reach for his vest.

"What?" Harriet exclaimed.

"For us," James pleaded. "Look at where we are. "I'll just set it away from us. You'll thank me one day."

"So this is what you're really like," Harriet said, stripping her clothes off while James got the camera and set it up, propping it on a backpack facing the entrance to the hut and the central square beyond where the fire's embers still glowed in the night.

"You really came twice?" James asked as he quickly stripped, his cock standing out in front of him.

"Care to make it three times?" Harriet asked, pulling her knees to her chest and exposing her pussy to him.

"Definitely," James said, dropping to his knees.

"No, no, not that!" Harriet cried out when James leaned down and slid his tongue into her pussy. "Oh, God!" she gasped as James fastened his lips on her clit and teased it in just the way he knew would trigger an orgasm, arching her hips into his face as she began to cum.

"You bastard!" she hissed when he crawled up her body and kissed her, the taste of her pussy thick on his tongue as his cock slid into her, her legs reaching up to wrap around his waist.

"This is great," James gasped as he began to plunge his cock in and out of Harriet's sopping pussy. As wet as she was, he could feel the hydraulic-type pressure of her pussy on his cock as she squeezed him with her muscles.

"Don't cum in me," Harriet gasped as she came on his cock yet again. "No way to clean up."

"Here you are," James gasped a few minutes later, pulling his cock from Harriet's pussy and crawling up her body to stick his gooey cock in her mouth as his balls exploded.

Unlike Chief Bwerani, Harriet had no trouble taking all of James' cock into her mouth and she used all of her mouth and throat muscles to milk him, not stopping until she had extracted every last drop of cum that she could.

"This is amazing," Harriet gasped as she lay sprawled on her back, looking out the entrance to the hut to the glowing embers beyond.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Did you sleep well?" Chief Bwerani asked them the next morning when they emerged from their hut to the sounds of the village coming awake.

"We did, thank you," James replied.

"Please accept my Blessing to start your day," Chief Bwerani said, pulling aside his wraparound to reveal his thick, ebony cock.

"You honor me, Chief Bwerani," Harriet managed to croak as Dziko knelt in front of James and quickly extracted his cock, inhaling it.

Harriet's cheeks were flaming like her hair as she knelt in front of Chief Bwerani in the center area, everyone gathering around, and began to suck his thick ebony cock. She could hear the sounds of Dziko sucking James' cock as she attempted to get her mouth around the hugeness of Chief Bwerani's cock.

"James and Harriet are our blessed guests," Chief Bwerani announced to the gathered crowd as Dziko and Harriet continued their blowjobs.

There was a general murmuring of approval as everyone gathered close, wanting to see the Blessing bestowed. James was the first, stifling a cry as his balls exploded. Racking her eyes over in spite of Chief Bwerani's cock filling her mouth, Harriet could see cum pulsing from the end of James' cock onto Dziko's extended tongue just before she inhaled his cock, burying her nose against his belly.

And then Chief Bwerani began to cum, his cock exploding in her mouth, cum gushing onto her tongue and down her throat as she gulped as fast as she could. She could feel his hand on her head as she sucked and gulped, milking him with both hands and her mouth as she squeezed every possible drop of cum from him before rocking back on her heels and trying to clear her mouth of his thick cum.

"Thank you for receiving my Blessing," Chief Bwerani said as he helped Harriet to her feet.

"Thank you for your Blessing, Chief Bwerani," Harriet replied with a wan, cummy smile.

"Come, let us get some morning meal to help wash down the Blessing," Dziko said, taking Harriet's arm. "Ktang is too strong for the morning."

Harriet couldn't help laughing as Dziko led her to the communal breakfast offering, some fruits, cheeses, and bread.

"Just like at home," Harriet observed to James when they sat to eat. "Suck your cock, eat some breakfast, usually fruits, cheeses and some bread."

"Feeling at home, are you?" James asked with a chuckle.

"I'm feeling almost disembodied," Harriet replied. "This is a Fellini movie gone wrong. Sucking the big, black cock of a stranger in the center square of town while everyone gathers to watch."

"If it's any consolation, you looked pretty hot doing it," James said, raising an arm to fend off the blow that she aimed at him.

"I suppose you like an audience?" Harriet asked.

"Actually, I was thinking that I was lucky to have anything left for Dziko after last night," James replied, smiling as her cheeks flushed. "I think the wild brought out the wild in you."

"Just keep up the good work," Harriet said smugly, flashing a smile at him. "And don't forget why we're really here."

"Not a chance," James assured her. "I don't care how many times Dziko sucks my cock."

"See, this is such a Fellini conversation," Harriet said. "It's like our life has suddenly turned into a Dali painting; everything's become a bit surreal."

"God works in mysterious ways," James said. "I've given up questioning; I just accept."

"I keep trying to find shame in myself," Harriet confessed. "The only shame I've found is that I'm ashamed to say that I can't find any. I feel as though there's something wrong with me."

"I don't see how you've violated any of Christ's laws," James said slowly. "I've been thinking about it because I realized that my feelings towards you haven't diminished because of...if anything, I feel closer to you, more in love with you than ever."

"But the 8th Commandment, 'Thou shall not commit adultery'," Harriet said.

"I don't consider what has happened here to be adultery," James said after a moment.

"But what about Hebrews 13:4?" Harriet asked. "Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral."

"The first thing that comes to mind is that what we've gone through here is all about honor, honoring the guest, honoring the host, honoring God because of the purity of our actions," James said. "I also see the adultery they are referring to as being about unfaithfulness, falseness, or disloyalty. There's been none of that in any way, shape, or form."

"I'm not so sure that that would be a general interpretation," Harriet said, "but I love you to death for it. And in the way you describe it, I agree."

"James, please come and talk with me some more about Christ," Chief Bwerani said as he came up.

"I'd like that, Chief Bwerani," James said, getting to his feet.

"Dziko enjoys your Blessing," Chief Bwerani said.

"Uh, that's very kind," James stammered. "She is very talented."

"She is," Chief Bwerani agreed. "I make certain that she practices frequently so that she can honor all Ngoni."

"I am very honored, Chief Bwerani," James assured him.

"Now," Chief Bwerani said as they took their seats in his hut, and for the next 3 hours, Chief Bwerani asked about Christ, sharp, insightful questions, with depth, wanting to know about ramifications pro and con to a variety of situations.

"Bwerani, we should offer our guests the midday meal," Dziko said. "You have done nothing but talk. They must be tired and thirsty."

"This is true," Chief Bwerani said, smiling at his wife. "I have learned much from James, and Harriet. We will eat and then I will decide."

"Never would I have expected such questions," Harriet said when they got some food and sat in the shade to eat. "That'll teach me to judge a book by its cover."

"Amen," James agreed. "That is one very bright man."

"I'm impressed with his integrity," Harriet said. "This is a very lucky village to have him as their chief."

"I have decided," Chief Bwerani said loudly in the midst of the midday meal.

Conversation stopped and everyone looked to the chief expectantly.

"James and Harriet have explained to me about Christ," Chief Bwerani explained. "I have asked many questions and have received good and honest answers to my questions. I am satisfied that there is room for Christ in our lives."

There was much murmuring now, as nobody had any idea what he was talking about, but this was their chief and he always led them and guided them properly.

"You ask me, ask us to join your Presbyterian tribe of Christ," Chief Bwerani said. "I will agree to do this if you will also agree to join our tribe of the Ngoni."

"We would be honored, Chief Bwerani," James replied after exchanging looks with Harriet.

"We will hold the ceremony after the evening meal," Chief Bwerani announced.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"This has gone beyond my wildest hopes," James said to Harriet as they sought the shade of the hut they had used the previous night.

"It is about as good as we could have hoped for," Harriet agreed. "I can't help wondering about what the ceremony will be like."

"Me, too," James agreed. "Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be interesting."

"I must admit that I am looking forward to getting home so that I can bathe," Harriet said. "Other than the kids, that's what I miss."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"We will now hold the ceremony," Chief Bwerani announced after an hour of incredible feasting, at which a small deer had been grilled on a spit over the fire, apparently a signal honor and a rare event. "First, I will join your Presbyterian tribe of Christ," he declared. "Then you will join the Ngoni tribe."

"We do it very simply," James explained. "I ask you a question and you answer yes or no."

"I will speak for my people," Chief Bwerani said. "My words will be theirs."

"Okay," James said, reaching into his back pocket for a bible. "This is our holy book," he explained. "Put your hand on the book while I ask the question."

"So if I do not answer true, your god will strike me down," Chief Bwerani said, nodding approvingly.

"Chief Bwerani, do you believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins and the sins of your people and do you accept him as your Savior?" James asked.

"Yes," Chief Bwerani answered strongly. "For myself and for my people."

"Welcome to the community of Christ," James said, a big smile on his face.

"Am I now a Christian?" Chief Bwerani asked.

"You are," James replied, his heart full of joy.

"Are you now ready to become part of the Ngoni tribe?" Chief Bwerani asked.

"Yes, we are," James replied.

"Prepare," Chief Bwerani said, and people went scurrying. "We will drink," he said, handing each of them a full gourd-cup of ktang. "You will be our first new Ngoni while I am a Christian Chief," he announced proudly.

James and Harriet watched curiously as a huge pile of dried grasses were piled up in the center. When it was about 4 feet high, it was covered with a large, embroidered cloth. Children were encouraged to play on it and they compressed the grasses down to about a foot in height.

"In the way of our ancestors as it always has been and always will be, we now welcome to the Ngoni, James Moore and Harriet Moore," Chief Bwerani announced to the gathered people who crowded close. "Are you ready?" he asked Harriet.

"Y-yes," Harriet replied, confused. "W-what..." she said when Dziko and two other women stepped forward and began undressing her. "James!" she cried out, her voice quavering as her bra was removed and her naked breasts exposed, her thick ruby nipples immediately screwing into hard knots.

"James!" Harriet cried out weakly as there were many gasps from the ebony crowd of people surrounding her, everyone wanting to reach out and touch her freckled, alabaster skin, so unlike their own.

James was frozen, unable to move, not sure what he would do if he could as Harriet was stripped naked. Dziko and the two women now gently pulled Harriet onto the embroidered cloth, pulling her down onto her back. One woman knelt above her head, her hands resting lightly on her shoulders. Dziko and the other woman each knelt on one side of her legs.

"James!" Harriet gasped when she felt her legs grabbed and pulled wide apart, exposing her pussy, which elicited even more murmuring as everyone saw her pale, bald pussy, her lips spread apart to show the glistening interior, her fat clit above, and above everything a fiery thatch of hair.

James could only stare as Chief Bwerani dropped his wraparound, his huge 10" of ebony cock swinging in front of him. He turned to Dziko who took his cock in her mouth, all of it. James felt his mouth hanging open when he saw her do this and noticed that Harriet had a similar reaction.

Then Chief Bwerani turned from Dziko, his thick ebony cock glistening from her mouth, and knelt in front of Harriet's spread thighs.

"Oh, my God!" Harriet gasped when she felt Chief Bwerani rub the head of his cock up and down between her spread pussy lips, then press it into her, slowly and inexorably, until every inch had disappeared inside of her as she lay there gasping for breath, her pussy filled and stretched like it had never been before.

Then he started fucking her, sliding every inch of ebony cock from her each time before filling her up again. James was mesmerized by the sight of that huge ebony shaft sliding in and out of Harriet's spread pussy, her delicate inner lips sliding along the shaft each time it moved in and out.

Everyone started chanting, a low chant, in time with Chief Bwerani's strokes as he continued fucking Harriet. Slowly but surely, the tempo and volume of the chants increased until it was a rapid crescendo, Chief Bwerani's hips a blur as he fucked Harriet like a maniac.

And then they stopped, holding one high tone, Chief Bwerani's head thrown back, his hips pressed tightly up against Harriet's ass, his cock buried in her pussy.

James could see Harriet trembling as Chief Bwerani slowly withdrew his cock from her pussy, which gaped lewdly open, a veritable river of cum flowing out. The women in the crowd did a very high-pitched ululation while the men barked like dogs as Chief Bwerani displayed his glistening ebony cock.

James saw Harriet still gasping for breath, her legs spread wide, her pussy gaping open, cum still flowing from her. He saw her eyes widen in synchronicity with his own when Chief Bwerani turned to Dziko once again and she engulfed his glistening, gooey cock, taking it all the way into her throat, sucking it clean as he slowly pulled it back out.

"You are now Ngoni," Chief Bwerani declared, reaching down with both hands to pull Harriet to her feet, cum now running down her inner thighs. "You may now give and receive Blessings from all Ngoni."

Everyone was trying to crowd around, reaching out to touch Harriet. The ones that managed to reach her inner thighs licked their fingers to taste the chief's blessings.

"And now James Moore will become Ngoni," Chief Bwerani announced, and three husky young men stepped forward and began stripping James of his clothes, leaving him naked with his 8" of hard white cock standing out in front of him.

Harriet could only stare as the three men pulled James onto his back like she had been, his hard cock sticking up in the air. Chief Bwerani was holding her against his body, her back to him, his huge cock along the outside of her thigh, one hand draped over her shoulder to cup her breasts and pinch and pull on her hard, aching nipples, unable to ignore the feeling of cum sliding down the inside of her thighs.

Then Dziko appeared, shedding her wraparound to reveal a gleaming ebony body with a thick thatch of dark hair covering her pussy. Bending over and taking James' cock in her mouth, she sucked on him, making sure that he was nice and hard and liberally lubricating him before squatting over him and guiding his cock to her pussy.

James groaned when Dziko sank onto his cock, her pussy picking up where her mouth had left off, like a hydraulic machine sucking and milking his cock as she slammed her hips up and down as the rest of the people took up their chant, slowly increasing the pitch and tempo in time with Dziko's pussy rising up and down on James' cock. It didn't take long before Dziko was grinding her hips down on him as he came, filling her hungry pussy. When she had milked him dry, she stood up, one hand cupping her pussy which she then held up to show the cum.

Everyone gathered close as she dragged her tongue through the cum, then offered her hand to the crowd, the women fighting to get close enough to either lick her hand or drag their fingers through the cum so that they could taste it.

"You are now Ngoni," Chief Bwerani said, offering James a hand and helping him to his feet. "You are now free to give and receive Blessings from all Ngoni."

"Thank you for the honor, Chief Bwerani," James gasped, his legs still shaking from the intensity of his orgasm.

Everyone started shouting and yelling as they jumped up and down in riotous dance in celebration. James and Harriet looked around for their clothes but didn't see them. Gourd-cups of ktang were shoved into their hands and they both greedily gulped it down. They were getting used to the taste.

"James, I had no idea," Harriet said, shaking her head.

"Neither did I," he replied.

"I'm still cumming," she said, then burst out laughing. "God, I'm still cumming!"

"That impressive, was it?" James asked.

"James, you're big and you know that you make me cum like crazy," Harriet replied. "But Chief Bwerani is big, really big. I've never had anything that size in me before except a baby being born and it was coming the other way."

"It was something to see," James told her.

"What do you mean?" Harriet asked, her eyes flashing with alarm.

"You are so tiny, so white, so red, so pink," he replied. "He is so black, so big. It looked like your pussy would split in two."

"That's exactly what it felt like, too," Harriet replied, then laughed.

"Come, we dance," Chief Bwerani said, still naked himself.

With a shrug of the shoulders, James and Harriet joined the crowd, dancing naked until they were too tired to stand up anymore. When they staggered to the hut they had slept in, they found their clothes there.

"I don't know that I've ever been so exhausted," Harriet said, sprawled on her back.

"I know what you mean," James said, dropping to his knees, "but there's no way I'm going to sleep without fucking you."