Missionary Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is there anything in particular that you'd advise?" James asked.

"That's hard to say," Abel replied. "There are several totally different groups, all descended from the original Bantu who came here about 1,000 A.D. down the rift valley. They've each evolved and developed differently, sometimes radically differently. Some are more amenable to incorporating Christ into their lives than the others."

"Will we have a language problem?" James asked.

"You're not taking Chabwera or Teleza with you?" Abel asked.

"It hadn't occurred to me," James replied. "I thought that they'd look after John and Mary while we were gone. Do we need to take someone local with us?"

"No, not necessarily," Abel replied. "You don't have to worry about violence or anything like that. You'll find that you have the Chewa, Nyanja, Tumbuka, Yao, Lomwe, Sena, Tonga, Ngoni, and Ngonde tribes fairly evenly represented all over the country in the bush and also across the borders into Mozambique, Zambia, Tanzania, and even into Zimbabwe. I'd avoid Zimbabwe if I were you. They've been having serious racial issues for a number of years now. The others are far more tolerant."

"I think Malawi is enough on our plate for now," James said. "Once we feel more confident, I'm sure we'll expand our horizons."

"You'll need to be ready to expand your horizons in the bush in Malawi, too," Abel advised. "Each of the tribes has different customs. Like you were advised, your ability to adapt, accept, and adopt are going to be the keys to your success with the bush tribes. Everything that you've learned about life up until now is going to be challenged in the bush. I can't emphasize that enough. If you are open, tolerant, and flexible towards accepting the ways of the bush tribes, you will not only succeed, but you will grow and evolve as a person yourself. If you can't, you will break and you will leave."

"I understand what you're saying, but I guess the reality won't really hit me until I'm confronted," James said. "I feel confident that we're open enough to the differences in people that it won't be a problem."

"Exactly," Abel agreed. "We've all been through it, so we understand. That said, if you ask any of us if we'd come here again, knowing what we'd be dealing with and the changes it was going to engender in our lives, I'm certain that everyone would say yes. I'm a better person, man, and husband for my experiences here."

"You just make me hunger all the more to go out and try to spread His Word in the bush," James replied, overcome with emotion.

"God Bless, James," Abel said. "I look forward to hearing from you when you get back."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Chabwera," James asked at dinner the next evening, "do you have any suggestions about which bush tribe Harriet and I might visit first?"

"You want me or Teleza to go with you?" Chabwera asked.

"Do you think that that's necessary?" James asked.

"Not for most tribes," Chabwera replied. "Some tribes, you need more time here before you approach them by yourselves. Maybe you should start with the Ngoni. They are good people, not aggressive."

"Is there a Ngoni tribe anywhere near here?" Harriet asked.

"There is one, maybe half a day of driving, then 5-6 hours walking," Chabwera replied after a moment. "You will need to dress properly and take water."

"Is the route to walk well marked?" James asked.

"You won't have any trouble," Chabwera replied. "Keep the sun in front of you."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Don't you two look like something out of a safari movie ad" Mary said with a laugh a couple of days later as the dawn was breaking.

"I feel like a safari movie ad," Harriet replied with a laugh, looking down at the bush outfit she was wearing, loose long pants rolled up to mid-thigh, loose long-sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the biceps, each of them with a Tilley LTM6 Airflo bush hat which were gifts from Chabwera and Teleza.

"Remember, if the flies come, you must roll down the pants and shirt as quickly as possible," Chabwera reminded them. "Drop the screen from the hat to your shoulders to protect your neck and face. A few bites won't hurt you, but if you get really attacked, it can be serious. You put the injectable antihistamines in your pockets?"

"Yes," James replied, his hand going up to feel his left breast pocket.

"And you have the map?" Chabwera asked.

"Right here," Harriet said, holding it up. "I'm the navigator."

"We'll be back in 2-3 days," James said, hugging Mary. "Chabwera and Teleza will be here if you need anything."

"Have a good time," John said, shaking his father's hand and hugging his mother.

"And be safe!" Mary admonished. "I can't believe you're really going to do this."

"There has to be a first time," Harriet said.

"Take lots of pictures," Mary said. "You have plenty of batteries and memory cards?"

"More than enough for a few days," James assured her, patting the pocket of his bush vest that held the camera.

"They'll be fine," Teleza assured John and Mary as they watched James and Harriet drive away. "Don't you worry."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"What do you think?" Chabwera asked Teleza for the dozenth time when they got back to the kitchen.

"They'll be fine," Teleza insisted. "They got what it takes. Besides, I sent a message to Bwerani."

"Teleza!!" Chabwera gasped.

"I like this family," Teleza said. "Better than the last ones they sent. These people are real and they really believe."

"We both know how Ngoni are," Chabwera said.

"We should," Teleza said with a laugh. "We're Ngoni. I just told Bwerani to go easy and to make sure he gets a good video. He's my cousin, after all."

"And chief of the tribe. And you think that they're going to go along?" Chabwera asked.

"I do," Teleza replied firmly. "They really want to succeed, especially knowing that the last families didn't. They got pride. Besides, they love to fuck, do it all the time."

"Hard to miss that," Chabwera admitted grudgingly. "I guess we'll know in a few days."

"I guess so," Teleza agreed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Okay, turn here," Harriet instructed about 3 hours later. "It looks like we go about an hour or so until the road ends. That's where the trail starts."

"Calling this rutted dirt track a road is quite generous," James said with a grin.

"This is amazing country," Harriet observed. "It changes so quickly when you move away from the lake. It's really quite dynamic."

"Ready?" James asked as he helped Harriet into her small backpack after they had parked their car at the end of the road, the trail to be taken obvious at this point.

"Do you think we'll get there before dark?" Harriet asked. "I'm not so sure I'd like being out in the middle of nowhere at night."

"Chabwera said it was about a 5-6 hour walk," James replied. "It's just noon now, so we should be okay. He said the trail was fairly level until the end when it starts going up at the beginning of the foothills."

"Is that it, do you think?" Harriet asked a little over 5 hours later, her shirt drenched in sweat, as well as the waist and crotch of her pants, just like James.

"I think it might be," James said, stopping next to her. "The timing is right. You ready for this?" he asked, smiling at her, reaching out to brush a strand of fiery red hair from her face.

"I suppose so," Harriet replied, "though I have no idea what to expect."

"We'll just take it slow, introduce ourselves, see what happens from there," James said, as they had already discussed many times.

"What do you want here?" a dark man with long hair said, suddenly appearing from behind some rocks in front of them. He was wearing a short, skirt-like piece of material around his waist and had a variety of necklaces hanging down onto his tattooed chest.

"I am James Moore and this is my wife, Harriet," James said, smiling easily. "We are with the Presbyterian mission in Nkopola and are interested in meeting the people who live in the bush."

"Wait here," the man said. "I will report to my chief."

"Well, that was certainly different," Harriet said when the man left.

"Think about it," James said. "Their village is out in the middle of nowhere and two white people show up. I'd say it was a fair question."

"He never even said hello," Harriet pointed out.

"Maybe that's not their way," James suggested.

"Chief Bwerani invites you to visit our village," the man said when he reappeared. "Do you accept his invitation?"

"Yes, we do," James replied, smiling.

"Follow me," the man said, turning on his heel and leading them the last couple of hundred meters to the village, a collection of 20-30 huts made from foraged tree branches, all sitting around a central clearing where a tall man with many necklaces hanging down his tattooed chest stood, wearing the same type of wraparound short skirt but of a brighter blue color. Next to him stood a tall woman with necklaces hanging down between her naked breasts, topped with large dark nipples. She, too, wore a similar wraparound skirt of the same bright blue.

"This is Chief Bwerani," the man said, stopping in front of the regal-appearing couple. "James Moore, Harriet Moore," he said, surprising both James and Harriet.

"I welcome you," Chief Bwerani said. "You accept my invitation?"

"Yes, we do, and thank you," James replied with a smile.

Chief Bwerani glanced at the woman by his side, the entire village in a semi-circle around them, and gave a short nod, at which the woman stepped forward and dropped to her knees in front of James, reaching for his trousers.

"Wha-what are you doing?" James gasped as the woman quickly opened his trousers and extracted his cock.

"You accepted my invitation," Chief Bwerani said, stepping forward one step and pulling aside his wraparound, his thick, ebony cock dangling in front of him as he put his other hand on Harriet's shoulder, pressing downward as she gasped at the sight of James' cock disappearing into the woman's mouth and then the sight of 10" of solid ebony cock that she was obviously expected to suck.

"But-but-but we-we," James gasped as against his will his cock swelled to its full 8" under the expert ministrations of the woman, disappearing down her throat as she sucked on him.

"You have accepted my invitation," Chief Bwerani said sternly, pressing on Harriet's shoulder so that she had no choice but to drop to her knees, Chief Bwerani's huge ebony cock dangling in her face.

"James!" Harriet gasped as Chief Bwerani tilted her head back, sticking the head of his cock into her open mouth.

James was doing everything in his power not to cum, as the blowjob he was receiving was by far the best one he had ever received. At the same time, the sight of Chief Bwerani's cock in Harriet's mouth was inexplicably turning him on instead of inducing horror and dread. He was aware enough to realize that even though Harriet easily took all of his cock into her mouth, she was actually gagging on Chief Bwerani's as it pressed against the entrance to her throat.

"We have not invited anyone in a long time," Chief Bwerani said, standing with one hand on his hip, the other holding his wraparound to the side as Harriet used both hands to hold his cock while sucking him and getting her face fucked at the same time. "It is an honor for us," he added, looking down with a smile at James' cock disappearing into the woman's mouth, then looking down to watch as Harriet sucked his cock.

"Uh, uh, we are honored to be invited," James stammered, his eyes widening when he saw Harriet's tongue snake out beneath Chief Bwerani's cock filling her mouth, a technique that he was all too familiar with, one that often induced him to lose control and cum.

"You are ready for the Blessing," Chief Bwerani said, observing James and realizing that he was close to losing control.

"Oh, oh, oh!" James gasped as his cock erupted, cum pulsing into the woman's eagerly sucking mouth.

"Ahh, the Blessing," Chief Bwerani said, his hand on Harriet's head whose eyes bulged when his cock exploded into her mouth, hot thick cum filling her mouth, causing her to choke as she gulped it down, her mouth filling again, gulping again, and again, and again, until finally the flow slowed down, then stopped, and breathlessly Harriet was able to squeeze and milk the last drops of cum from his cock, the pointed tip of her tongue probing the slit of Chief Bwerani's cock for any last bits as James stared in astonishment.

"Thank you for accepting my invitation and receiving my Blessing," Chief Bwerani said, helping a gasping Harriet to her feet as the woman who had just sucked James off rose to her feet. "Thank you for Blessing my wife, who is named Dziko."

"I thank you for your invitation and Blessing," Harriet said, her head spinning from what had just occurred.

"Yes, thank you," James added as he tucked his still-hard cock back into his trousers and fastened them.

"Please, come into my home and tell me about why you are here," Chief Bwerani said, turning to lead the way, Dziko following right behind him.

"Are you okay?" James whispered to Harriet as they followed.

"My God, James," Harriet exclaimed, "I just sucked his cock!"

"And his wife sucked mine," James replied.

Chief Bwerani's home turned out to be a larger stick and bramble hut. There were several throw rugs covering the ground and a few small cushions. As they sat, bowls of dried fruit were placed in the middle and they were given gourd-cups of some liquid.

"Welcome!" Chief Bwerani said, raising his gourd-cup.

"Oh, my!" Harriet said, coughing when she swallowed the fiery, strong liquid.

"That's something else," James said, barely managing not to cough himself.

"Dziko makes it," Chief Bwerani said proudly, beaming at his wife.

"Do you like it?" Dziko asked in a soft voice, a smile on her face.

"It's very strong," Harriet replied, "but it has a nice taste. I'm sure I could learn to drink it without coughing."

"You received Bwerani's Blessing without coughing, I am sure that you will be able to drink ktang without coughing," Dziko said. "They are both things that are accomplished only with practice."

"Well, yes, I suppose so," Harriet replied, blushing furiously at the memory of Chief Bwerani's huge ebony cock swelling, then exploding in her mouth. Against her will, she felt her pussy flooding with juices, just as it had when it actually happened.

"I also enjoyed the Blessing of James," Dziko continued. "It was a good Blessing."

"Yes, thank you," Harriet replied awkwardly.

"Now, please explain to me why you come to receive my invitation and Blessing," Chief Bwerani said.

For the next half an hour, James explained about Christ and the Presbyterian church, the teachings and purported benefits of following those teachings. He explained that their purpose was to introduce Christ and his Blessings to those who had not had the chance to know them so that Christ might be a part of their lives.

"These are not bad things," Chief Bwerani said when James stopped talking. "We, too, have these things, but we find them in the running water, the rushing wind, the mountain spirits."

"And those are good things," James conceded. "More people need to be aware of these things, to be open to the energy that they possess and offer."

"What you say is true!" Chief Bwerani said, jumping to his feet, excitement in his face. "And you say that this Christ, he does all of these things himself?"

"And more, though not necessarily himself," James replied. "Everything that he does, he does in the name of God, His Father and the Father of us all."

"This we understand," Chief Bwerani said, nodding. "The all spirit, Ur-Rah. Even the rivers, winds, and mountains all talk to him."

"Do you think that you would want to have Christ as a part of your life also?" James asked.

"I will need to think about this," Chief Bwerani said. "You ask me to make room for your gods next to my own. My gods might not like to give up the room that they have. I will need to consult them."

"Come, enough of gods," Dziko said. "It is time for evening meal. You will join us," she said as she rose to her feet.

The meal was served in the center of the open area with everyone in the tribe eating communally and together. Chief Bwerani ate the same food as the rest of his people, though the sea did part to let him through as he approached to fill his gourd-bowl.

James and Harriet enjoyed the stew, some kind of meat with various vegetables. Sitting right next to Chief Bwerani and Dziko, they couldn't yet talk, so they observed the people, colorful, full of joy, clearly caring of one another.

"Your people are beautiful," Harriet said.

"They are a good people, happy," Chief Bwerani replied. "That is my duty. We share our Blessings. That is the key to our happiness."

As the meal finished, some men beat on some drum-like instruments, creating a rhythm, and people started to dance, to move to the rhythm. No two moved or danced alike, they each moved according to how the rhythm affected them. Gourd-cups of ktang were shoved into their hands and then they were up dancing to the rhythm of the beating drums, losing themselves in the trance of everyone moving together, a seething mass of passion seeming to dominate all feelings.

And then they were being led to a hut and allowed to slide to the cloth-covered ground, exhausted, drunk, their minds exploding from the experience of the day.

"Oh, James, I'm so sorry," Harriet said, sprawled on her back, her head slightly spinning from all of the ktang.

"Sorry?" James replied. "For what?"

"James!" Harriet exclaimed, turning onto her side to face him. "The invitation. Sucking Chief Bwerani's cock."

"You did exactly the right thing," James replied evenly, turning to look at her. "Do you think we'd still be here if we hadn't acceded to their invitation?"

"Sucking cocks for Christ," Harriet said, then burst out laughing. "Oh, James, I'm sorry. I just couldn't help it. I think that I'm a little drunk. Did it bother you, to see that?"

"I was a bit busy with my cock buried in Dziko's mouth at the time," James replied.

"But you looked, you watched?" Harriet asked.

"Yes, I looked, I watched," James admitted.

"How did that make you feel?" Harriet asked.

"I remember thinking about the contrast of your pale skin with his ebony cock," James replied, blushing slightly.

"And?" Harriet asked.

"And I remember noticing your tongue under his cock," James replied. "I almost came when I saw that. I knew that you were trying to make him cum. I briefly wondered if you were enjoying it."

"I had no doubts that you were enjoying Dziko," Harriet said, then smiled when she saw the look of dismay start to form on his face. "You'd have to be dead not to. I thought for a moment about how white your cock looked, but otherwise, I didn't really think about it at all. I wasn't insulted or angry or anything normal like that. I was more numb than anything, especially when Chief Bwerani stuck his cock in my mouth."

"She had an amazing talent for sucking a cock," James admitted, grinning sheepishly. "I can't believe I lasted as long as I did. Was anything about sucking his cock good for you?"

"Good for me!" Harriet exploded, her eyes wide. "James!"

"Well, it wouldn't be entirely outside the realm of possibility, would it?" he asked. "Sucking a cock is your favorite thing to do, isn't it? Or has that changed?"

"Bastard!" Harriet said, then laughed. "Okay, when he started to cum, I came. When I thought about it again after dinner around the fire and the dancing, I came again."