Missionary Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe we should go," James suggested after a long, pregnant pause, seeing the shock on his wife's face.

"Go!" Harriet exclaimed, looking at him. "Oh, outreach?"

"No, it's market night," Mary said.

"Market night!" Harriet said. "I never thought about a market here."

"Didn't you go to the market with Greg, Susan, and Charlene?" John asked.

"Yes," Harriet replied, her cheeks coloring.

"Julie made us go," Mary said. "We knew about the market in Chipita, but had never thought about the one here. It's really nice. And, of course, the Tent of Dreams is here."

"The Tent of Dreams," Harriet repeated in a whisper, her blush deepening.

"I know they would have taken you," Mary said. "That's the main reason they go to the market."

"Yes," Harriet replied.

"I thought it was great fun," Mary said with a laugh. "All of those big, black cocks sticking through the screen, just waiting to be sucked. It was so funny to be kneeling between Susan and Charlene while we all sucked cocks. Did you enjoy it?"

"It was...difficult for me," Harriet replied, now completely flushed.

"Why?" Mary asked. "I mean, you like sucking cocks, don't you?"

"Mary!" Harriet exclaimed, then burst out laughing. "I can honestly say I never imagined that my own daughter would ever ask me such a question."

"The Friendship ceremony, sharing Blessings, I can reconcile those in my mind," Harriet replied.

"Seems to me that they're just fancy words to hide the reality of what they are," John said. "Fucking and sucking. I don't mind paying lip service to whatever people want to call it, but that's all it is to me and I'm good with that."

"Me, too," Mary agreed. "This is Malawi and I feel like I belong here. I love to fuck and suck cock and eat pussy and those are considered virtues here. I'll never leave."

"In Chipita, did you always in your mind think that you were sharing Blessings, receiving and giving Friendship," James asked, smiling, "or did it ever become just another cock to suck or fuck?"

"I would and still do feel such shame when I realize that that had happened," Harriet replied. "I felt so guilty, like I was cheating on you, because in my mind that's what it was; I was sucking some stranger's cock or being fucked by some stranger. I wasn't thinking of it in terms of Blessings and Friendship, it was just sex, another mouthful of cum."

"People like to hide behind words, labels," James said easily. "It gives them more security than just seeing things for what they are. I wonder how the Malawians describe these things in their own languages when they're describing their interactions, with us, with others."

"Truth be told, I only cursorily think of these interactions as sharing Blessings or Friendship," James admitted. "I'm with John on this; to me it's sex, getting my cock sucked or fucking someone else's wife while they watch, and then orgasm, cumming, getting close to God."

"Does it bother you that mom sucks all of those strange cocks, lets them fuck her?" Mary asked.

"That's my shame," John admitted, glancing at Harriet. "I enjoy it, watching her with the other men."

"Wow, that's...cool!" Mary said, laughing. "How does that make you feel, Mom?" she asked. "Do you like seeing Dad with all of the other women?"

"It was confusing at first," Harriet admitted. "I definitely hid behind the labels to insulate my mind, my sensibilities. Then I saw how proud the women were, and their husbands, too, and I looked at it differently."

"I like the surprise on their faces when they see that Dad and John have such big cocks," Mary said, laughing at the shock on her mother's face. "I mean, there are a lot of black cocks just as large, even larger, but I feel proud when I know that they're thinking about their white cocks being bigger than a lot of the black ones."

"You are so twisted," John laughed, hugging his sister.

"I've had that thought, too," Harriet admitted, blushing.

"Chipita is mostly Tumbuka, isn't it?" John asked, remembering the Tumbuka Friendship ceremony.

"Yes," Harriet replied.

"And they do the Tumbuka Friendship ceremony?" he asked.

"Yes," Harriet replied, once again blushing.

"Which one do you prefer, the Ngoni or the Tumbuka?" John asked.

"What's the difference?" James asked.

"Oh, I...I can't talk about it with you," Harriet said, blushing. "You're not Tumbuka."

"We promised, too," Mary said.

"It's the same as the Ngoni," Harriet reminded him. "We don't talk about it with non-Ngoni or those who haven't attended a Ngoni Friendship ceremony."

"I understand," James said, obviously frustrated. "Come on, let's go to the market, then."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh, Mom, you are just amazing!" Mary laughed as they walked home hours later.

"Stop!" Harriet said, then joined her in laughter, handing the bottle of ktang to James.

"My balls hurt from cumming so much," John groused.

"Nobody forced you to keep sticking that big cock of yours through the screen," Mary said. "My jaw hurts, though. Doesn't yours?" she asked her mother.

"After a few days in Chipita, I got used to it," Harriet replied with a big sigh. "It was difficult at first."

"I want to know how you get them to cum so fast," Mary said. "I was finishing my third one and you were finishing your fifth."

"That should be an interesting entry into your diary," James laughed. "Taught my daughter how to more quickly suck a cock to orgasm."

"I didn't know you kept a diary," Mary said. "What do you write in it?"

"Everything," Harriet replied. "What I did that day, how I felt."

"That must be some very interesting reading since we've been here," Mary said.

"It personal, Mary," Harriet said. "Even your father has never violated my privacy with my diary. Now I guess I'll go write in my diary, explain how I spent an hour on my knees next to my daughter sucking strange black cocks through a screen."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh, James," Harriet sighed as she ruffled his hair while he ate her pussy. "Sometimes I'm so confused. I was handling all of this until John and Mary became involved. Now I'm conflicted."

"It was the same for me," James said, crawling up her body and sinking his cock into her pussy, rolling her over on top of him as he began to slowly piston his cock up into her. "Julie was a big change catalyst. Right from the start. After a few days, well, it just wasn't an issue anymore. I'm sure it will be the same for you."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I'm not so sure that that's a good idea," Mary said as she sat on the edge of the bed, staring at her brother's cock sticking in her face.

"I've just got to fuck her again," John said, his hands resting on his sister's head as she leaned forward, his cock sliding along her tongue into her mouth. "And not behind some Friendship ceremony. I want it to be like this, just sex for the sake of it."

"Well, just go do it, then," Mary said, sitting back, smiling as his cock bobbed in front of her in time with his heartbeat. "She'll either let you or she won't. You know Dad won't care. We haven't fucked since Mom got back."

Harriet's back was to the open door, so she didn't see it when John and Mary appeared, naked, stopping for a moment in the doorway before stepping into the room and up to the bed, watching as their mother's ass rose up and down, her pussy causing their father's cock to glisten as it was revealed on each stroke.

James had seen them enter, his cock lurching in Harriet's delectable pussy at the thought of them joining in. Julie had finally gotten them to all sleep in the same bed and he had gotten used to the family orgy each night.

Filling his hands with her breasts, his fingers finding and pulling on her hard nipples, James pulled Harriet down into a kiss, feeling her suck his tongue into her mouth even as her pussy continued to ride his cock.

"Wha...wha..." Harriet gasped when she suddenly felt hands on her hips.

"Don't stop," Mary said as she mounted her father's face, lowering her pussy onto his mouth as she faced her mother. "We just want to join in," she added as Harriet gasped when she felt John's cock probing at her rosebud while her pussy continued to spasm on James' cock.

"You don't mind, do you?" John asked, surprised when his cock easily slid into his mother's ass.

Harriet moaned, her whole body spasming in orgasm as her son's cock filled her ass while his father's filled her pussy. In spite of all the things that she had done, she had never had more than one man at a time. Now she was having the most earth-shattering orgasm as both cocks fucked her at the same time.

"Isn't that just the best, Mom?" Mary asked as she continued to ride her father's tongue, Harriet's eyes unable to tear themselves from the sight of his tongue slithering to and fro between her pussy lips right in front of her eyes.

The rest of the night was a mind-bending, incestuous orgy as John and James each had her in the mouth, pussy, and ass several times, at one point fucking both of them in the ass at the same time that they ate each other's pussy lying on their sides. She came the hardest watching John and Mary together, marveling at the fact that they were her children.

Harriet looked over at her daughter as the sun broke, seeing her hard, ruby nipples swaying on the ends of her breasts as she rode her father's cock, her own pussy busy milking John's cock once again.

"I just love being in a missionary family," Mary sighed, smiling at her mother as she continued sliding her pussy up and down on her father's cock.