Let Myself Believe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to leave. Now," Victoria called out from the pool. "You are trespassing."

"What? Aw, hey now, we're family," William smiled his easy, seductive smile.

"We are not family," Victoria stated. You might be my husband's brother, but you and I are not family."

William flopped down on Andrew's chaise lounge, smirking at Victoria. Victoria pulled her daughter close. She whispered into Rianna's ear.

"Go. Go inside; my purse is on the breakfast table," Victoria whispered urgently. "Get my phone out the purse. Number two, you know which one is number two. Press number two and tell Daddy Uncle William is here. Then stay inside and wait for daddy."

"Okay, Mommy," Rianna said and climbed the ladder. "Number two. I do it."

"Hey, where's she going?" William asked as Rianna ran past him to the atrium doors.

"Said she had to number two," Victoria said and climbed up the ladder. "So, Little Willy, why are you here? You know my husband doesn't want you around here."

"Uh, it's William," William snapped, even as his eyes were drawn to Victoria's bald pussy.

"Oh? Figured, since your daddy was Big Bill, they must call you Little Willy," Victoria sneered as she pulled her bikini bottom up her legs.

"Aw, hey, now," William smiled as Victoria picked up her bikini top. "Don't need get dressed on my account."

"No, Little Willy," Victoria snapped. "I am getting dressed precisely on account of you trespassing here."

"It's William," William said, voice growing hard.

"Sure it is," Victoria said, making sure she was between William and the house.

"I mean, you just going be taking it off in a couple minutes," William leered at her. "You know you want me. Andrew? After him, you going want a real man."

"Oh?" Victoria gave a bark of laughter. "And why would I want you, Little Willy? When, according to you, I want a real man? Why would I want you?"

"Hey, every one of Andrew's girlfriends, every last one of them all came after me," William smirked and grabbed his crotch.

"Yeah, I kind of wanted ask you about that," Victoria sneered. "Is it some kind of latent homosexuality on your part? Since you can't suck your brother's dick, you have to eat his cock juice out of his girlfriend's pussies? Is that it, Little Willy?"

"It's William," William snapped. "Not Little Willy."

"Not what Candy said," Victoria mumbled, checking that Rianna was still safely inside of the house.

She turned and sneered at William as William swiveled sideways on the chaise lounge. She made sure she was between him and the house; her daughter was in that house and this monster wasn't going to get anywhere near her little girl.

"Or, somehow, you feel like you making love with your brother? Sliding your tiny cock into those women, the women that Andrew made love with?" Victoria taunted.

"Tiny, huh?" William snarled, gripping his semi-erect cock through his suit trousers. "And, uh, Julie? Andrew's first girlfriend? I didn't follow him into her; she was still cherry. So that little theory of yours..."

Victoria burst out laughing. She shook her head and gave William a smirk.

"She was cherry, huh? That what she told you?" Victoria mocked. "Willy, Willy, Willy. Men are such dumb asses, I swear. I lost my virginity so many times at Cunning Stunts they were calling me the Virgin Mary."

"Bitch bled all over the place; she was still a virgin," William yelled, face twisted in anger.

"Oh, believe that if you want. You know, Little Willy, I'm really starting to think you might just be a giant homo there. As if fucking these women somehow proves that you're not some big faggot," Victoria said. "Look at me, I don't want to suck dick, I fuck women. Look at me, I don't want some big man holding me and making me take his fat cock up my ass; I fuck women. I'm such a man."

"I've had just about enough..." William shrilled, standing up.

"No, I don't want to wear women's panties because I fuck women. And the only way I can feel like a man is if I steal my brother's women," Victoria mocked. "Well, too fucking bad, Little Willy, but I see right through you. Faggot. Just go on and..."

William's punch broke Victoria's nose. She staggered backward, but refused to go down.

"William! That is enough," Minnie said forcefully. "Men don't hit women!"

"But she..." William started to whine to his mother.

"Victoria, Sweetheart, oh, dear God, he..." Minnie cried out, seeing her daughter in law's bloody face.

"Police are on the way, Mrs. Carter, Joseph said.

"Give me one good reason I shouldn't splatter your fucking brains all over the place," Andrew snarled, a large.357 in his hand, pointed at William.

"Because, I want the baby Daddy in the delivery room with me, not in jail," Victoria sobbed, finally letting the fear she'd been feeling for the last ten minutes bubble to the surface.

They heard the siren. William looked for a way to escape. Minnie shoved him backward and he sat heavily on Andrew's chaise lounge.

"Mommy, I done it," Rianna called out.

"You sure did, Sweetheart," Andrew encouraged.

"Minnie, how'd you, how'd you know to come here?" Victoria asked, flopping onto her own chaise lounge.

"My granddaughter called me and told me her Mommy needed me get here fast, fast, fast as I can, even faster than the Gingerbread man," Minnie said, clutching the woman's hand. "Joseph, call for an ambulance."

"I already did, Mrs. Carter," Joseph agreed.

"And, yes, I want to press charges," Victoria sobbed to Minnie. "I know that's your son, but..."

"No. No son of mine would ever hit a woman," Minnie snapped, fixing William with a scornful glare.

"Wait a minute," Andrew said as the senior police officer read William his rights. "Ria, did you, you said..."

"I'm not a hundred percent sure, but I'm pretty sure you got me knocked up," Victoria giggled, despite the incredible agony her broken nose was causing.

"You are married," Minnie snapped. "Married women are pregnant. Natalie, now Natalie is knocked up."

"Never knew what the difference was before," Victoria smiled at her mother in law.

"Well. Now you know," Minnie smiled.

For being such a brave little girl, Rianna got to ride in the ambulance with her Mommy and Daddy. Joseph and Minnie followed them to the hospital.

In the emergency room, a male nurse glared angrily at Andrew as he cleaned Victoria's face. Victoria assured the man that her broken nose had not been Andrew's doing. Victoria fainted when the ER doctor reset her nose. Rianna suggested to Andrew that he kiss it and make it better.

"Rianna, sometimes it takes a whole lot more than just a kiss," Andrew said.

"Joseph will get your old room ready," Minnie told Andrew and Victoria as they waited for Joseph to bring the Mercedes-Benz to where they waited. "Sweetheart, you're just not going to feel up to cooking and cleaning and running around after a little girl so you'll stay with me until you're up to going back home."

"I think your mom is starting to like me," Victoria whispered into Andrew's ear.

"Kind of sort of maybe might look that way," Andrew agreed.

"Those pills they gave me? Some pretty good shit," Victoria giggled, leaning heavily against him...

"Yeah?" Andrew smiled as Victoria started humming to herself.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you most sincerely for reading my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my words, those that 'Favorite' my stories.

To anyone that might claim that this is in the wrong category, I have two responses. One, there is no category for 'Cheating Girlfriends' On this site. And two, Victoria Michelle Carter truly loves her husband.

Tri-Carter, Incorporated was first introduced in 'Written Down' in the Group Sex category. In that story, TC received a paragraph or two, so I thought I'd take a peek behind the curtain.

My description of the bull riding incidents is based on conversations with a cousin of mine who was a professional bull rider some thirty, thirty five years ago. Thankfully, a broken leg convinced him there was less strenuous ways to make a few bucks. He does have some dain bramage, so his descriptions might be a little fuzzy. I also recently caught a few minutes of a bull riding competition on ESPN before my wife and daughter came in and made me change the channel to some estrogen laden schlock. I ran screaming from the house.

Father Gregory, the pastor of St. Pius Church is a character first introduced in 'The Broussard Sisters' series in Group Sex category.

Reynold Reynolds, the private investigator was first mentioned in 'Mending Broken Flowers' in Loving Wives category. He is more fully fleshed out in 'Arrogance Is A Crime' and 'Friendly Game Of 7 Card Stud' which are also in Loving Wives.

Donald Pellichet, Minnie's attorney is also a reoccurring character. He can be found in 'The Garbage...' series in Novels & Novellas category, as well as 'Righting A Wrong' in the Romance category.

Lieutenant Steven Hebert, officer with the DeGarde Police Department is a character first introduced in 'Admission Of Guilt' in the Romance category.

Rick Blanchard, the head of the accounting department of Tri-Carter, Incorporated is a character first introduced in 'Don't Poke The Sleeping Bear' in the Loving Wives category.

Deidre Doucet, the Gold Standard Real Estate agent is a character from 'Jack O Lantern' in the Anal category.

The male nurse at the St. Elizabeth Parish Trauma Center is Ulysses Lee, a character from 'Q Without U' in Loving Wives category.

The fates of Freddie and Cindy, Ryan and Dianne I am sure is divorce for the four of them. And as in most divorces, there will be four losers, no winners.

Tom and David, the killers of Carl and Sam Cleeson are still at large.

The father of Natalie's baby? I strongly suspect it would be Rick Blanchard. After all, he is a somewhat blandly handsome man, has a superior intellect, and is a recent widower after the suicide of his wife. A young, impressionable woman that looks up to him would be easy pickings for Rick.

The blurb about my cousin having sustained 'Dain Bramage' came from a comedian I saw once in the mid-1980s. He did a skit about a football player, number 27, shit, I mean 72 who sustained brain damage from not wearing his helmet or shoulder ma pads. I wish I remembered the young comedian's name; I would give him credit for the phrase 'dain bramage.'

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.