Kneel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you," Kimberly sighed as they both stretched out on his couch.

"Love you too," Tom agreed, wiggling around.

"What? What you, oh!" Kimberly asked, then grunted as Tom glued his mouth to her very hairy pussy.

She panted and groaned as he licked and sucked her pussy. She grunted when he drove two fingers into the pussy and his thumb into her anus. When he reached his other hand up and tugged on one of her nipples, Kimberly soaked Tom's face with her orgasm.

"Ugh, oh, yes, Sweetheart, like that, just like that," Kimberly keened when Tom wiggled up and drove his cock into her pussy.

Her thick legs came up and wrapped around in tightly. She buried her head against his chest, inhaling deeply of his manly scent. Then, face an ugly grimace, Kimberly orgasmed again.

"Oh Baby, I love you, Love you, love you," Kimberly babbled as her orgasm pummeled her guts.

"Love you too, my little pet," Tom grunted, then spent heavily in her tight pussy.

Five days later, Michelle's voice interrupted Tom's thoughts. He looked up from the quarterly report from his Great Oak Savings & Loans.

"Ms. Lowry on line three, Mr. Thibodaux," Michelle said.

"Thank you, Michelle," Tom said.

"Sweet...Tom?" Kimberly's voice came on, apparently upset.

"Kimberly, what's wrong?" Tom asked

"Tom? I think, I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant," Kimberly whimpered.

Tom's first reaction was a flash of bitterness. His gut reaction was one of anger.

Kimberly was the second child of five children for Gina Andrea Lowry Resendez, the oldest daughter. Kimberly said no one knew where her older brother was; someone had said they had seen Tony in New Orleans once, but that had been years ago. Tom had assumed Gina would have been smart enough to look at her own life and would have had her daughter, her daughters on birth control.

Tom also had assumed Kimberly would have been smart enough to insist on condoms, knowing that she was not on birth control. He had a box of condoms upstairs in his bedroom, in the nightstand drawer, there were still four of them left in the box.

Tom could hear his mother's disapproval echoing in his head, could hear her voice saying in her mocking tone that she would have expected him to be smart enough to ask. But apparently, Thomas Nathan Thibodaux was not smart enough to ask. He was not smart enough to know that an eighteen year old girl, a child would not be adult enough to inform him that they needed to use protection.

"Way to go, Thomas. Way. T. Go," his mother would have said.

"Okay, first things first, we need to make sure," Tom said into the telephone, fighting to keep the anger out of his voice.

"You're mad at me," Kimberly sniffed.

"I'm not mad, my little pet," Tom lied. "I'm just..."

"Yeah you are; I can tell," Kimberly cried out and disconnected the call.

"Kimberly, I do not have time for this shit," Tom thought as he redialed her phone number.

She would not answer her phone. She would not respond to his text messages. Tom told Michelle he was leaving and she wished him a good afternoon.

For the first time in the nearly seven weeks that they'd been dating, Tom found himself climbing the steps to her apartment. Krysta opened the door and smiled up at him.

By the time he had reached the apartment, Tom's anger toward Kimberly's pregnancy had cooled. He was more to blame than she was. He had seen her deplorable living conditions. He had seen her threadbare clothing, had seen that her family did not have money for proper shampoo, for proper skin cleanser. He should have known birth control pills would most likely not be in their budget.

"Hi, Mr. Tom," Krysta said.

"Mr. Tom's here?" Tyra whooped. "What we doing? We going somewhere?"

"Need see your sister, the big one," Tom smiled.

"Go away," Kimberly screamed when Tom entered the bedroom she and Tyra and Krysta shared.

"Hey, listen to me," Tom said in a low, even voice. "We're having a baby. And Baby's going need Mommy and Daddy talk when they're having problems. Baby's going need us to act like adults."

"I lied," Kimberly snapped, curling into a ball and facing away from him. "I'm not really pregnant."

"Kimberly, if I have to drag you out of that bed and put you over my shoulder, I will," Tom threatened.

"You wouldn't dare," Kimberly gasped.

"Oh, yes ma'am, I would," Tom snapped. "Now, I want take you to see Dr. Sneed; she's a wonderful what you call it, O. B. G. Y. N?"

Tom didn't know how Michelle did it, but his PA had managed to get an appointment for three that afternoon. So, Tom took Kimberly to Side By Side for lunch. They talked in low whispers about the baby, talked about the future for the baby.

Dr. Tatianna Sneed was a young Obstetrician-gynecologist. The woman smiled as she examined Kimberly, asked questions, then encouraged Kimberly to ask questions.

"Period's about a week late and you've never been late before?" the woman nodded.

From the doctor's office, Tom drove to David's on Highway 19. The small jewelry store was known for its good selection as well as his fair prices.

True to her nature, Kimberly wanted to select an inexpensive set. Tom pulled he to himself, hugged her tightly and kissed the top of her head.

"My little pet," he whispered. "I can afford it. That white gold ring, the one you keep looking at when you think I'm not looking?"

"It is pretty," Kimberly agreed.

"That one, right there," Tom told the man behind the counter. "The white gold one."

"The brilliant cut? It is a nice one," the man agreed. "And here's the matching bands. See, the woman's? That's called a wrap, how the setting kind of wraps around the diamond there?"

"Oh! Isn't that, oh, Sweetheart! That's perfect," Kimberly gasped.

"Oh. I'm 'Sweetheart' again?" Tom smiled.

"Take it while you can, brother, take it while you can," the jeweler smiled a knowing smile.

In the car again, Kimberly kept opening the box, kept looking at the ring. Then she'd close the box again. A moment later, she'd open the box again.

At the apartment, Kimberly pouted when Tom took the ring box from her and put it into his coat pocket. Then he made her go upstairs.

"Krysta, Mr. Tom wants you and me and Tyra go to his house tomorrow night," Kimberly said, entering the apartment. "Where's Danny?"

"Over at that stupid Clay's house; they're probably smoking again," Krysta said.

"We play checkers, Mr. Tom? Remember, I'm beating you," Tyra asked.

"What we doing, Mr. Tom?" Krysta asked. "We going make that pot roast thing?"

"No, I thought we'd do a simple fried chicken; how's that sound?" Tom asked.

"You know how do that?" Krysta asked.

"No, but we can look it up," Tom assured the girl.

The next afternoon, Michelle only nodded and smirked when Tom informed her that he was leaving. He drove the Mustang to the apartment building, and shook his head at the drunk that slumbered, legs sticking out from underneath the stairwell.

In the car, Kimberly begged to be allowed to show Krysta and Tyra 'her surprise.'

"No, Pet, not yet," Tom said, smiling.

"Mr. Tom, where's your big car?" Tyra asked as she and Krysta crowded into the small back seat of the Mustang.

At Burns & Burns grocery store, Krysta never caught on; if Mr. Tom didn't know how to make fried chicken, then how did he know what ingredients to buy? When Tyra came running from the cookie aisle, demanding that they buy Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies, Tom suggested to Krysta that they make the fried chicken, smashed potatoes with milk gravy, green beans, and for dessert, they'd make chocolate chip cookies.

"But these are better; they're already made," Tyra argued.

"But Krysta's will be big and hot and gooey," Tom said.

So, they also bought the ingredients they'd need for chocolate chip cookies. Krysta read the recipe on the bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips. Kimberly watched, fighting hard against the tears that threatened to spill.

Waiting in the checkout line, Kimberly patted Tom's coat pocket, making sure her ring was still there. Then she leaned heavily against him, his left arm trapped in her two arms.

Kimberly played checkers with Tyra while Krysta and Tom prepared the dinner. Again, Krysta never caught on; if Mr. Tom did not know how to make fried chicken, how did he know what ingredients to set out And why did he have a deep fryer complete with basket if he'd never made fried chicken before?

Krysta set up the assembly line; buttermilk bath, flour mixture, egg bath, corn meal mixture, for that added crunch. She figured out that the larger pieces should go in first; they'd take longer to cook.

"Krysta, I bet you going be smartest girl in the fourth grade," Tom praised.

"Its second time I got take it," Krysta whispered, embarrassed.

"Hey, that's all right," Tom assured her. "Hey, some of us? Some of us take a little longer, that's all."

When Jimmy, Gina and Danny arrived, it was obvious that Danny had been crying. In an angry voice, Jimmy announced that Danny had been caught smoking cigarettes again. So, he'd earned himself a few swats with a belt, as wells as having to eat a cigarette.

"Ooh," Tom screwed up his face. "Man! That's going make your fried chicken taste pretty bad."

"That what I'm smelling? Man, that smells good," Jimmy said.

"And uh, let me guess who you had helping you, huh?" Gina asked, smiling at her daughter.

"Helping me? Oh, no ma'am," Tom smiled. "I just stay out the way when Hurricane Krysta's in the kitchen."

"And we having chocolate chip cookies for dessert," Tyra announced.

As they ate, Jimmy declared that Krysta's fried chicken tasted better than the chicken at any Popeye's. Tyra took two bites, then wanted to grab three or four cookies off of the cooling racks.

Gina immediately put a stop to that idea. Jimmy backed up his wife.

"Yes," Tom thought, fighting against the voices of his mother, his ex-wife, a few of his ex-girlfriends, his former teachers that were crowding inside of his head as he listened to Tyra's whining, Gina's firm statement. "Yes. This is what I want."

Out loud, he asked Jimmy and Gina if they wanted coffee with their cookies. Krysta jumped down, yelling she'd make the coffee.

Tom almost stopped Krysta, almost told her it was somewhat tricky, trying to figure how much grounds to put with how much water. Then he shrugged. If she got it right, great. If Krysta got it wrong, that was fine too.

"Gina? Jimmy? I have a very important question to ask you," Tom said after taking a sip of Krysta's slightly strong coffee.

"Are you? You're not, aw Jesus, please tell me you're not," Gina immediately snapped, facing her oldest daughter.

"She is, and we couldn't be happier," Tom said, preparing to get up, to block Gina's advance should she charge her daughter.

"Son of a bitch. Son of a God damned bitch," Jimmy snarled. "Well, this day just could not get any more fucked up. This one thinks its fun smoking cigarettes, and this one's knocked up."

"Again, we couldn't be happier," Tom snapped. "We're both looking forward to being Mommy and Daddy. But, I would like your permission to marry your daughter."

"Well, didn't ask my permission fuck her, huh?" Gina spat. "So, yeah, go ahead. Do whatever the hell you want do."

"And, I was thinking," Tom continued. "I haven't talked it over with Kimberly yet, but, there's a very good school right down the street here, Evangeline? Grades K through eight and we could get Krysta and Tyra in there. Danny would go to Hufstedler in Pin Oak; I would not let my dog go to Elgee. There's a mother in law suite over the garage. What you say?"

"Uh, hey, listen, Mr. Thibodaux, don't need no God damned charity," Gina snapped bitterly.

"Yeah, don't think your money's going make fucking a girl young enough be your daughter, don't think that's going make it all right," Jimmy agreed.

"I didn't think my money would," Tom said. "And, uh, what you're paying in rent there? At that shitty apartment? That's what y'all going pay for that mother in law suite."

"You going make them pay?" Kimberly gasped.

"Damn right," Tom said. "I am not running a charity here. But the thing is? We'd get Krysta into a good school, one that will work with her instead of just shove her into a corner. Tyra will go to a good school, a school that will help her find out what she's good at, other than eating chocolate chip cookies. Danny will go to a school where they don't think sitting around, smoking cigarettes is a good idea."

"We need talk about this," Jimmy declared, voice hard.

"Now, can I show them my ring?" Kimberly begged.

"Oh, crap! Where'd I put it?" Tom teased.

"Right here," Kimberly said, reaching across him and digging in his suit jacket that he'd draped over the back of his chair.

"Nice," was Gina's terse response.

"Uh huh," was Jimmy's unfriendly response.

"Oh!" both Krysta and Tyra sighed when Kimberly showed them her ring.

Danny was relieved; the focus was off of him, off of his cigarette smoking. As for his ugly sister marrying some guy old enough to be her dad, what did he care?

Kimberly reached up to kiss Tom; her mother dragged her out of the house before their lips met. Kimberly did send Tom a text that she loved him. He replied in kind.

The next afternoon, Kimberly called Tom at the office, and invited Tom to their apartment for dinner. Tom would have preferred to have the dinner at his house, but realized that might be a bit of a trek for Jimmy and Gina; they both had work schedules to think of.

Gina's meatloaf and mashed potatoes from a box was close to unappetizing, but Tom choked it down. He did wonder why they'd not simply let Krysta cook the meal.

Tom, Gina, and Jimmy agreed to a truce as they now planned a wedding. They all agreed to see if Fellowship Baptist Church in Baylor Lake would be available for the Saturday right before the Labor Day Monday. Tom did not say anything, but he had a feeling that a few thousand dollars would make Fellowship Baptist Church available.

Tom was supposedly Catholic; his mother had dragged him to church often. But Tom did not adhere to any Catholic tenants and honestly could not remember the last time he'd been in a church. So, getting married in the Baptist church was fine with him.

"And a dress," Gina said.

"Kimberly will have my card," Tom said. "She is to buy her dress, the dress of the mother of the bride, Tyra's dress and Krysta's dress."

"Suppose we going rent our tuxes," Jimmy said.

"Jimmy, you and I will take care of that," Tom said, knowing he would be the one to take care of his, Jimmy's and Danny's tuxedos.

"Momma, who I'm going get be my maid of honor?" Kimberly asked.

"Thought you had two of them, right there," Tom suggested, pointing to her sisters.

"And you going have two best men?" Kimberly asked, face serious.

"If you have two maids of honor, then I'll need to have two best men, won't I?" Tom smiled.

Steven Hall, the young man he'd lured away from the miniature golf course was a bright and energetic young man. Tom usually spent a moment or two every day chatting with Steven as Steven wheeled the mail cart around the offices. He supposed the other best man he could ask would have to be Billy Stevens, a young computer whiz that had boldly marched into Tom's office, slapped a laptop on Tom's desk, and shown Tom how his network could easily be hacked. Tom had Frank Simmons, his head of Security come into the office and watch as Billy demonstrated the quick, efficient hack.

Then Tom fired Frank and hired Billy. Billy and Beth Collier, Tom's accountant went through the accounts with a fine toothed comb and Tom had Frank arrested.

"Yes, pet, I have two best men," Tom smiled, trying to remember if he had any antacid tablets at his house.

The next day at work, Steven actually let a tear escape when Tom asked him to stand in as one of his best men. Billy stood, shook Tom's hand firmly and congratulated him. Both young men smiled and shrugged good-naturedly when Tom cautioned them that they'd be walking up the aisle with either a nine year old, or an eleven year old girl.

Just before the school year began, Jimmy asked if it was too late to enroll Krysta and Tyra into Evangeline. Money always speeds up the process and two young girls complained bitterly about the 'stupid looking' uniforms they now had to wear. Danny also complained about having to leave Northside High School but seeing the bevy of girls milling about in the parking lot of S. A. Hufstedler High School soon had Danny singing a different tune.

And Tom found himself being the one that had to live in the Mother in law suite, at least until the wedding. He was glad he'd not cut any corners in furnishing the two bedroom apartment, and after putting freshly laundered sheets on the bed in the front bedroom, he was in good shape.

"Mr. Tom, we get a swimming pool?" Tyra asked.

"Mr. Tom, we get a barbeque grill?" Krysta begged. "I found this recipe for grilled pork chops?"

"Mr. Tom's going to work before Mr. Tom loses his mind," Tom said.

"What? It's Saturday; you can't go to work," Kimberly said.

"Oh?" Tom chuckled.

The wedding was a happy affair, even if the minister was a little too fond of his own voice. Tyra and Krysta did look very cute in their dresses. Both Billy and Steven took the job of escorting the two girls very seriously, which made Tyra and Krysta feel just a little more grown up. Watching them, Tom did decide both young men would receive a thousand dollar bonus.

Kimberly's expertly applied makeup was ruined by the time the minister said they could kiss. But they were tears of joy trickling down her face. Her tears prompted a few of Tom's tears to trickle down as well.

From the reception, Kimberly and Tom flew to San Francisco and from San Francisco they jetted to Japan. Tom did plan to mix business with pleasure, did plan on looking into a few ventures while he and his young bride saw the sights.

"Got a surprise show you," Kimberly mumbled as they stood in their suite. "But I'm just too tired."

"Pet, I'm beat too," Tom agreed, hating how he always felt after such a long and claustrophobic flight.

A three hour nap did revive his bride and she woke her new husband with kisses. Then she wiggled out of her long, frilly nightgown and knelt on the bed. She took his hard cock into her mouth and bobbed up and down the length, swallowing him down to the root.

"Yes, oh, pet, here ugh, here it comes," Tom warned.

After swallowing his load, Kimberly sat back on her heels and showed Tom her surprise. His cock quickly revived at the sight of her freshly waxed pubic mound. Her bald slit looked delicious, so Tom gently toppled her onto her back and glued his mouth to her drooling slit. He knelt between her legs and sucked at her pussy.

Then, after Kimberly had reached her first orgasm, Tom pulled her to kneel above him in a sixty nine.

"And I got a bottle that Astro-glide stuff in my purse," Kimberly grunted when Tom wormed a finger into her now smooth anus.

"Oh boy!" Tom agreed. "Just stay there on them knees, pet."

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, both good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my stories.

A friend of mine once had a tee shirt that read 'Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes to the bone.' Girls like Kimberly Lowry might not be beautiful on the outside, but I've met quite a few girls that were physically attractive and yet absolutely hideous on the inside.

Have a swell day. And to a few of you? Have a swollen day.