Kneel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I guess," Kimberly quietly agreed.

Pulling up to the apartment building, Tom saw that the drunk was now asleep. The man leaned against a rusted post, mouth hanging open. Between his feet was a paper bag.

"Oh! Before I forget," Tom said and pulled his wallet out.

"No," Kimberly said, pushing his hand away. "Remember? This was to pay for the golf game. Oh, and the snow cones."

"Kimberly, even if I was paying you minimum wage, which I'm not, we were at it for five hours," Tom smiled. "That's thirty six twenty five."

"Uh huh, but then you bought me lunch," Kimberly pointed out.

"Uh huh, but then, you was hugging me, and you even kissed me when I got you that drink," Tom bartered.

"Yeah! What was that drink again? I liked it," Kimberly enthused.

"Kid called it a lemon spritzer, I believe," Tom said. "Looked like a white wine spritzer to me. With a twist of lemon."

"And I kissed you 'cause I wanted to," Kimberly mumbled, blushing hotly.

"Yeah? Well, I liked it," Tom admitted.

Her response was to lean over his console and give him another kiss. Tom twisted slightly in his seat and she opened her mouth.

Tom could taste Kimberly's lunch on her tongue. Her small hands came up, one on his face, the other on his arm. She gently pulled him closer as their kiss intensified.

"Bye. Thanks," Kimberly said and tried to open her door.

Tom hit the button and her door unlocked. He admired her fleshy khaki covered globes as she scrambled out of the car.

"Bye," Tom said.

"Hello?" Mary answered on the fourth ring.

"Hello Mary, this is Tom," Tom said as he backed out of the apartment's parking lot.

"Ooh, Mawy was hoping you'd call," Mary lisped.

For five hundred dollars, Mary knelt on the floor of Tom's shower and slurped and nibbled at his hard cock. For five hundred dollars, the brunette let him spray her smiling face with his semen. She knelt, smiling up at him, his semen slowly dripping from her beautiful face. Then, she got to her feet and washed his spunk off of her face.

"And..." Tom said and handed her five hundred dollars.

"Uh, hmm?" Mary asked, slipping the money into her purse.

"Uh? Hmm?" Tom asked.

"Uh, most of Mary's 'friends' give a little tip," Mary informed him, no lisp evident.

"Aw, but Mawy, I'm not your friend," Tom smirked.

Arriving at his work, Tom let Michelle know he had arrived. Then he asked if there were any messages.

"Miss Lowry did call; asked that you please call her when you arrive," Michelle informed him. "Also, a Mr. Rodney Royeere called; said he'd emailed you the proposal but had not heard from you."

"And he wasn't going to," Tom said. "Idea is Ludacris."

But Tom did return Rodney's call. The young man actually burst into tears when Tom politely, but firmly told him he thought Rodney's proposed investment venture was ridiculous.

"Hey, I uh, you like bowling?" Kimberly asked when Tom called her.

"I, damn, I can't tell you last time I went bowling," Tom admitted. "Why?"

"Tyra's wanting go and I, you know, I kind of thought you'd might like come with us," Kimberly stammered.

"Does Tyra like Mexican?" Tom smiled, finding Kimberly's transparent use of her sister to see him again very charming.

"Yeah," Kimberly agreed.

"We'll go eat, then from there, it's just a walk right across the parking lot to the Bowl-A-Rama," Tom said. "Hmm, 'bout five thirty?"

"Oh, and Krysta's coming too," Kimberly quickly added.

"Well, of course. I would expect her to. Danny coming too?" Tom asked.

"Hmm? No, he's over at Clay's house, playing swords," Kimberly said.

"Yes sir," Michelle responded when Tom let her know he was leaving.

"Thank you for gracing us with your presence," Michelle quipped the moment she heard the intercom click off.

Tom drove home, changed out of his suit, pulling on a pair of jeans and well-worn button up shirt.

"Here," Tom texted, pulling up to Kimberly's apartment at five twenty five.

'K' was her response.

It was obvious that the three girls had put on some of their better clothing as they trooped down the stairs. Tom got out of his Ford Edge and held open the rear passenger door for Tyra and Krysta. When he opened the front passenger door for Kimberly, she made Tyra and Krysta squeal by giving Tom a kiss to his lips.

"Quiet down in there or we'll leave you in the car," Tom ordered the two girls.

"Nuh uh, you wouldn't dare," Tyra challenged.

"He might," Kimberly said, blushing and smiling at Tom.

Just to prove his point, Tom did hit the child lock on his door panel. At the restaurant, he got out, then helped Kimberly out of the passenger side. Tyra and Krysta both yanked furiously on their doors, but could not open their doors.

"Now, next time," Tom warned, hitting the key fob and unlocking the doors.

"Salsa here is pretty hot," Tom warned.

To prove that she could eat it, Krysta got a large scoop on a chip. Then she drained her glass of water and was still gasping when the waitress came back with their drink order.

It was a natural action. Tom did not even give it a thought when he placed his hand on Kimberly's jeans clad thigh.

Tom realized what he had done when he heard a little squeak, then a sigh from the young girl. When she put her head on his arm, he almost pulled his hand away. Instead, he gave her meaty thigh a gentle squeeze.

After their meal, which Tyra and Krysta did not eat much of, they trooped across the parking lot. Tom paid for the shoe rentals, and then helped Krysta with her shoes while Kimberly assisted Tyra.

"Okay, you make two rabbit ears," Tom said. Then, you cross the two ears, and the one in front runs into the hole."

"Huh!" Krysta said, eyes wide. "Do that again?"

Then they had to help Tyra and Krysta find bowling balls. Tom had trouble finding one with holes big enough for his fingers. Kimberly looked at his hands, then glanced down at his crotch. Her face flamed bright red.

"Okay, who's ready to lose all their lunch money?" Tom asked when he finally found a twelve pound ball.

They decided on order of age. Tyra threw two gutter balls, Krysta threw one gutter ball, then managed to knock down three pins.

Kimberly got her ball and stood for a moment. Tom took the opportunity to admire her fleshy buttocks in her snug jeans. He could imagine gently, but firmly pushing her to her knees, then yanking the blue jeans and panties down, exposing her pale buttocks.

A few slaps to her buttocks would turn them from pasty white to a pale pink. A few more slaps would bring a rosy pink hue to the pretty hillocks of flesh.

"Your turn, Mr. Tom," Tyra called out.

"Six, huh?" Tom said. "Not bad, not bad."

He managed two gutter balls and smiled when the two younger girls gave him a hard time. Kimberly smiled widely.

"I bet you could have thrown a strike you wanted to, huh?" Kimberly whispered when he sat down next to her.

"Maybe," Tom said.

It was very difficult, but Tom managed to lose the game. Tyra came in second to last with twenty nine. Krysta whooped and cheered her forty six point victory all the way to the car.

"Well now, would anyone but Krysta like maybe a banana split? Or a sundae from Clark's?" Tom asked as he started the car.

"What? Why I don't get nothing?" Krysta asked.

"Oh, I just thought you were too full of yourself be able eat anything," Tom teased.

"Ha!" Tyra whooped.

At the apartment complex again, Tom got a hug from Tyra and a hug from Krysta. Then he got a hug and passionate kiss from Kimberly. Her unfettered breasts rasped against him as she molded herself against him.

"Know, I uh, I don't got be back any time soon," Kimberly hinted as Tyra and Krysta bounded up the steps to the third floor.

"Hmm? But I do," Tom smiled down at her. "Kimberly, I've got a seven o'clock Face Time meeting with some men in Rio."

"Rio?" Kimberly asked.

"Rio de Janeiro," Tom said and bent to kiss her again.

Her mouth was open and her tongue protruding before their lips met. Tom kissed her for a moment, then lightly slapped her buttock. She squeaked slightly and Tom resisted the urge to slap her buttock again.

He also resisted the urge to call Mary as he left the parking lot. Tom remembered a few kisses he'd had when he was eighteen years old. Those kisses had ignited his passions. Those kisses had put a tent in his cheap blue jeans. Those kisses had inspired more than one jerk-off session in his bedroom.

Right now, his cock was tenting the front of his jeans. Right now, Tom could imagine jerking off. He could not only imagine it; he was sure he would be doing just that as soon as he was able to get into his downstairs bathroom.

"No, she is not Mary sexy," Tom thought as he drove home. "In fact, kid is kind of butt-ugly."

"Good morning, Mr. Thibodaux," Michelle greeted him the following morning.

He worked as best he could through the day. Whenever he had a free moment, Tom did wonder what his little pet was doing.

"Ms. Lowry on line one, Mr. Thibodaux," Michelle's voice cut into Tom's thoughts.

"I, you, uh, you what we, are we doing anything tonight?" Kimberly asked.

"Yes. I'm picking you up in hmm, forty five minutes and then taking you to my place and making you a big old plate of my pasta primavera," Tom said.

"Prima, what's that?" Kimberly asked.

"It's horrible, disgusting nasty stuff. It's spaghetti with spring vegetables," Tom smiled. "In fact, that's what pasta primavera means, spaghetti with spring vegetables."

"Yes sir?" Michelle's voice asked.

"I am leaving for the day," Tom said.

"Yes sir, good night sir," Michelle agreed.

Since Tom's home was among other quite large homes, Tom did not think of his home as ostentatious. But Kimberly's mouth did not close from the moment Tom pulled into the gated community. She gaped at his house and looked all around, head on a swivel.

"Kitchen's bigger than my whole place!" Kimberly declared as Tom got out the pans they would need for their supper.

"Oh my God," was her main comment as Tom showed her around the house.

Fresh pasta was a novelty to Kimberly. She was fascinated with the technique of rolling out, then cutting her own noodles. The yellow squash and zucchini also intrigued her. She sniffed the air appreciatively as the kitchen filled with the smells of garlic and bell pepper and onion sizzling in olive oil, of fresh vegetables being added to the onion and bell pepper and garlic.

"Want the water super salty, the salt of the ocean," Tom instructed as he prepared to boil the pasta.

After their meal, after two glasses of an earthy red wine, Tom helped Kimberly out of her snug top. Her small breasts were capped with half-dollar sized light brown areolae. Kimberly's nipples were the size of pencil erasers and were two hard points.

"Ooh, ugh!" Kimberly moaned as Tom toyed with her breasts.

"Ah!" she gasped out when he pinched and twisted her nipples.

"Uum!" Kimberly moaned into Tom's mouth as they kissed

"I, Tom! I, I'm not ready for..." Kimberly hissed urgently when Tom's hand dropped to the waistband of her jeans.

Tom knew he could press the issue. He knew beyond a doubt that he could force this young girl to disrobe. He could force her to her knees, force her to service his cock with her mouth. He could force her to accept his cock in her furry pussy, force her onto her knees, even force her to accept his cock in her tight little anus.

"Okay," Tom smiled and returned to servicing her breasts with his hands and his mouth.

"Ugh!" Kimberly let out a shudder.

Tom could see that the crotch of Kimberly's jeans were dark with her excitement. It was apparent that she'd just had an orgasm from his attention to her breasts.

"I, oh God, I, uh..." Kimberly stammered when Tom pulled one of her hands from his neck and placed it on his cock.

Tom cut off her protests with a kiss. Her hand seemed to know what to do. She closed it around his khakis, squeezed and lightly stroked his cock.

"I'm going to pull it out," Tom said, pulling his lips from hers. "That okay? I pull my cock out?"

"I yeah, I guess," Kimberly gulped, brown eyes wide.

Tom unzipped his slacks. He then took Kimberly's hand and pushed the hand into the opening.

"Uh, oh," Kimberly gulped as her hand came in contact with his silk boxers, his hard cock.

Again, her hand moved with instinct. Tom was sure he would spurt into his boxers, was sure he'd make a sticky mess.

He managed to free his aching cock. Again, Kimberly's rough fingers curled around his hard manhood. Her hand shook as she gripped his cock; her nervousness made her tremble.

"Yes," Tom grunted as she began to stroke his cock in a familiar up and down motion.

They kissed again, his hands toying with her breasts, her hand toying with his cock. Her hand sped up as their kisses grew more passionate.

"I, aw damn," Tom suddenly grunted.

Kimberly squealed in shock as a geyser of semen pumped from Tom's cock. Her eyes goggled as spurt after spurt jetted out, shooting upward before splattering down onto his crotch, her small hand, and the front of his slacks.

She continued with her stroking, though. Her small hand continued to milk his slowly wilting cock.

"That, there always so much of it?" Kimberly asked.

"Usually," Tom agreed. "Course, it was in your mouth? You'd probably swear there was a lot more of it than that."

"Mm," Kimberly mused, now looking at her coated hand.

"It was in your sweet little pussy? Probably wouldn't notice how much of it there was," Tom continued.

Kimberly sniffed the back of her hand.

"Or in your nice little butt?" Tom started.

"In my... Oh no! That's 'exit only!'" Kimberly declared. "And, my butt ain't little."

"A shame," Tom said, now blotting his trousers with his handkerchief. "I had wanted to do that cute little butt first time I saw you."

"My, really? But, Tom, that, that's got to hurt, right?" Kimberly asked, holding out her hand for his handkerchief.

"Most likely," Tom agreed. "But in time? You'd really grow to like it."

"Huh!" Kimberly said.

They kissed some more. Tom again played with her breasts, again managed to bring her to orgasm with his mouth on her nipples. Then she reluctantly dressed so that he could bring her home.

Michelle was already gone for the day. Tom heard the telephone ring, then heard the automated attendant handle the call.

A moment later, his cell phone rang.

"Krysta don't believe we made our own noodles," Kimberly said.

"Well, I'm waiting on a call from Honolulu, or I'd come get y'all right now," Tom chuckled. "But tell her, tomorrow? We'll make, not only will we make our own noodles? We're going make our own marinara sauce and our own meatballs, big enough go bowling with, okay?"

"And, why on God's green earth are you doing all this?" Tom asked himself as the call he'd been waiting on came in.

Again, he drove the Edge to pick the girls up. He did ask if Danny was coming and was assured that he was far too busy doing 'stupid stuff' to come along.

From the rear seat, Tyra and Krysta badgered Tom with questions and comments. Krysta also reminded him that she was the bowling champion of the world.

Tom almost asked her if she could tie her own shoes yet, but did not. Instead he just challenged her to a rematch.

"And we'll play for a hundred bucks," Krysta smugly declared.

"A hundred? How 'bout a million?" Tyra hooted.

"Girls? Never bet more than you can afford to lose," Tom cautioned them. "So, you got a million? Then, okay, we'll bet for a million."

"Well, YOU got a million?" Tyra asked.

When they pulled up to his home, Tyra looked around and nodded. Then she asked Tom which apartment was his.

"No, goofy, he lives in the whole thing," Kimberly laughed at her sister.

Krysta did not know how to tie her own shoelaces. She did practice with the large apron and almost got it right. She was unashamed and held her arms out as Tom corrected her mistake.

Making her own pasta delighted Krysta. Making their own marinara sauce thrilled her. Making meatballs with ground pork, ground round and ground veal nearly made the girl swoon.

"Let me tell you, you are a natural at this," Tom praised the girl as she rolled out the pasta dough into sheets.

"Now, how you make ravioli?" Krysta asked. "You know, like Chef boyardi?"

"Well, same way. Make the pasta dough, roll it out, then you cut it into squares. Take one square, put the filling, you know, like beef, or veal, or even pumpkin or squash, then put another square on top and you make a pillow out of the two squares. We'll do that next time, okay?" Tom said.

Because the two younger girls were there, Tom did not get to strip Kimberly out of her blouse. He did not get to see if she was ready to go further. When Tyra looked ready to crawl onto the couch and fall asleep, Tom prepared a large take out dish for Krysta to take home for her mother and father and brother to enjoy.

"And we going tell them I made it," Krysta said breathlessly.

"Well, we're not going tell them Santa Claus made it," Tom agreed.

"I love you," Kimberly said as they hugged.

Standing in a crumbling parking lot, in front of a decrepit apartment building, Tom smiled and gave her fleshy buttock a quick squeeze. He kissed her again.

"Kimberly, I don't know if this is love," he said truthfully. "But I do know I sure do think about you a whole bunch. Instead of getting my work done? I'm sitting there, thinking about you."

That answer got him a smile and another kiss. But she did playfully push his hand away from her buttocks.

"Leave my, quit playing with my butt," she hissed.

"Going have that butt one these days," Tom threatened.

"Nuh uh," Kimberly said.

"Uh huh," Tom said.

"Love you, bye," Kimberly said.

The following morning, Michelle let Tom know Mr. Edwards would not be joining him for their golf meeting; an emergency had arisen. Tom snorted; Mr. Edwards had cancelled twice so far. The man's drinking was usually the source of his 'emergencies.'

"Hello," Kimberly sang happily.

"How about golfing today?" Tom asked. "Leslie left a set; you're about the same height."

"When?" Kimberly asked.

"Be there in forty minutes," Tom said.

Kimberly was in a very bubbly mood when Tom picked her up. She told Tom that her mom and step-father had really enjoyed the dinner. Her brother couldn't be bothered to say whether or not he liked it or not.

"Kind of funny. Girl can't barely even read," Kimberly admitted. "But boy, did she know what she was doing huh?"

At the first tee, Tom brought Kimberly to the women's tee. Then he stepped up behind her, put his arms around her, and showed her how to swing.

She turned, nestled her nose in his chest, then raised up and kissed him. She then turned and pantomimed what he had shown her.

"You love me," she said. "Whether you say it or not, you love me."

Playfully, she wiggled her buttocks against his leg. Then she used her buttocks to push Tom away.

"Holy cow!" Tom said when Kimberly managed an impressive drive.

"How many are there?" Kimberly asked as they approached the seventh tee.

"Getting beat?" Tom guessed.

"Yeah, kind of," Kimberly admitted. "It's a lot different than just sitting in the cart."

"We'll just play the first nine then go to the clubhouse for lunch," Tom said. "Today's prime rib."

"Oh. Never had it, but you always hear 'bout it," Kimberly enthused.

After lunch, they went to Tom's house again. Kimberly still was not ready to go all the way, but she was ready to have Tom finger her pussy to a squealing orgasm. She was ready to jerk him off to a knee buckling orgasm.

"You love me," Kimberly said with confidence when Tom pulled up at her apartment.

She leaned over the console of his Mustang. She kissed him, thrusting her tongue into his mouth.