All Comments on 'Kneel'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic story as always. Keep them coming!!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 5 years ago
Very good story that missed being platinum because talented author avoided conflict like anthophobic cynic avoids floral sector of grocery store

Wonderful character exposition and development as well as sketching in vivid and diverse setting backdrops . My nitpick would be that Kimberly and Tom had only minor hiccups relationship-wise from first meeting to picking out rings at jeweler despite wildly divergent backgrounds .

I thought it would be more realistic if Tom's lifelong trust issues flared up to before he realizes Kimberly is the one . Maybe she makes innocent mistake and Tom wonders if she's playing him and backs off. Overall, however, there's much more to admire in story, then question. Loved the cooking antics and beauty shop intro. Supporting characters shined as brightly as main ones at well chosen moments .

Story tried to have both savvy and heart . Thats very challenging and some tableaus did veer too saccharine but in the main Jimbob44 showed why he has pro potential as author . I love nuances and this tale was peppered with them. Bravo.

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

Jedd11Jedd11about 5 years ago
Wonderful

But then again, your stories always are. Real life, with hot monkey sex thrown in. Can't beat it with a stick. Five stars.

corrytonmancorrytonmanabout 5 years ago
As always

Thoroughly enjoyable! I enjoy your writings and look forward to the next one. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A True Mensch

It's rare around these parts to see a man portrayed as being as kind as Tom is, and as being a true mensch. 5*s

jlg07jlg07about 5 years ago
Just a great story. No question

Great characters and a wonderful story (as most if yours are).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ugh

Your stories are all the same, great guy gets divorced from bitch and then finds a women who is beneath him and graces her with his wonderful presence. Do you hate women that much? Try writing a story where the man had some role in the end of his marriage. Oh, and get some therapy and move beyond your divorce, life is short.

rublicksrublicksabout 5 years ago
Another great story

I love these stories ,yes there are mistakes but who cares,a great storyteller

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
another "jim" by jb44 and...

...did the readers notice there wasn't one of those "this is the end of the line for these characters..." ? interesting, no? krysta could become a chef and...

just dreaming!

Bebop3Bebop3about 5 years ago
Anon Stupidity

"Your stories are all the same, great guy gets divorced from bitch and then finds a women who is beneath him and graces her with his wonderful presence."

And yet you keep coming back to read more. Are you a hypocrite or a masochist? Choose one.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 5 years ago
Enjoy your stories!

Decidedly different...entertaining...generally with a chuckle! Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Good ride, fun to read, as can tell, poooor gramair. Slap hapy papy #9

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
Just lovely

Yet another great tale from one of the best writers on this site.

There's not much more to say here. Just lovely.

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 5 years ago
always 5*

Another great story.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 5 years ago
Great story

Your characters seem very authentic to me. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great Story. I absolutely love how you took the time to actually write a story. Not just straight to the sex. Plus, I like the underlying values you espouse. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A good read look forward to more

Really good hope to see more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
In my opinion,

You are the best author on this site. No other is coming close. You take time and develop the story. Your characters feels alive and makes you feel like you are in therewith them. I read almost all of your stories and non had dissapoint me. Every story of yours have a litle of everything just enough to make you cry a litle be sad a litle be angry a litle be happy and laugh a lot. I am always waiting for your releases Jim,and thank you for your time you put in making us happy. Sorry for anon coment but new phone and forgiot my passwor. Iamreadingtomuchcrap

DoxyTrainerDoxyTrainerabout 5 years ago
Bravo

I'd like to hear more about this family.

CrisInGACrisInGAover 3 years ago

"Both Billy and Steven took the job of escorting the two girls very seriously, which made Tyra and Krysta feel just a little more grown up."

Thanks to Steven and Billy, Tyra and Krysta will move into their teen years knowing exactly how they should be treated while on a date.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ugly girls need love too. Thanks for making a relatable female protagonist.

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 1 year ago

Great story. I love that you highlighted that the world is not made up of only thin women with big boobs. Most of us, males and females, are imperfect. We all have our pluses and minuses. I love that the author stresses beauty from the inside out, not the other way around. Keep up the great work.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Boy, that story was so up and down, just not sure if I liked it or not. At times Tom seems to be more a predator and sexual deviant than anything. Other times he shows a caring side, like when he made the special effort to include the two sisters in his life. Also when he maned up and married Kimberly and then took care of her family. Wonder if he made Kimberly sign a prenup or is this love really blind?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.