It's Only Castles Burning Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You go first," she answered after only a short pause, and with a grin Rafael handed me the mirror.

There was one line left and I sucked the powder into my nose, feeling it burn. As soon as I was done, he had the mirror back in his hand and was making fresh lines. When finished, he handed my wife the tube and held the mirror while she snorted the drug. It took two attempts with a halt in the middle when she reacted to the burning sensation, but finally it was in. Just as she finished, I felt a euphoric wave rush through me indicating its potency. Tanya and Rafael each did another line, as did I, then after preparing one more, so did Allie. When the first wave hit my wife, I could tell by the sudden stiffening in her body, and she turned to me with a surprised look and a silly smile.

After that, Rafael's attention turned to my wife and he began chatting with her on all sorts of topics. He definitely was a charmer and seemed happy to let the conversation follow its course. I mostly listened, but occasionally added my comments while Tanya remained quiet throughout. After a few minutes, I watched as she snuggled next to the black man, wrapping her arms around his left shoulder, and it was easy to tell that it wasn't the first time they had been intimate.

For some reason, I had once again become very horny and when the conversation slowed I pulled Allie to me so I could kiss her. At first, she tried to pull away after a quick peck, but I held on to her and worked my tongue into her mouth. This seemed to bring some fire to her and we entered a passionate embrace with the others only a few feet away. Surprised, but excited by her acceptance, I went with it and became more aroused with the idea of the others watching.

"This is crazy," she whispered, when we finally broke, and when I reached for the buttons on her shirt she quickly said, "Don't."

"Come on, just one," I prodded, but she shook her head.

Undeterred, we began kissing again and our embrace lasted a long time. Several times, when I put my hand on her thigh or tried to fondle her breasts she swatted me away, but never ended the kiss. Finally, when we did stop, and looked at each other for a moment, I was happy to see her impish smile break out. It turned out to be short lived because when we turned towards Rafael and Tanya we were flabbergasted by what we saw.

Tanya was naked and between the black man's legs with her hand wrapped around the base of his cock as her mouth slowly rose and descended on the wet shaft. Somehow, while we were merely kissing, they had proceeded to this state. Rafael's shirt was completely unbuttoned giving us a view of his broad, hairless chest, but it was his cock that attracted attention. Even with her small hand covering the base, a good six inches was visible, and on top was the fattest head I had ever seen. The shaft was a darker shade of black than his body and thick veins ran the length giving it a menacing look. My first thought was to question how a woman could fit that monster inside her. I glanced quickly at Allie, who seemed mesmerized by the scene, but when she caught my eye a look of shock swept across her face.

"We need to go," she whispered, in a panicked way.

At that moment, something came over me that to this day I struggle to understand. I knew her words made sense, and it was the right course of action, but I was frozen in place and a strange force made me pull her tightly against me while my lips sought out hers.

"Steve!" she whispered hoarsely, after letting me kiss her for just a moment.

I sensed again the nervousness in her voice, but once more, I pulled her to me and forced our lips together. Her mouth communicated the tension in her body, however I stayed with it and ever so slowly her lips softened. Although, when I tried for a button, my hand was swatted like before. She did allow my hand on her leg, and I ran it up and down partly feeling her nice ass. When the kiss ended, we stared at each other for several seconds before we turned to look at the other couple. This time, Rafael was looking back at us and it caused Allie to turn away for a moment before returning her gaze. I was amazed at how relaxed he looked, with one hand on the back of the couch and the other on the prostitute's head, as if this was just an everyday occurrence for him, and after thinking about it for a second, I realized that maybe it was.

Watching my wife while she looked on, I could tell that her nipples were erect, indicating at least some arousal. What I didn't know was whether that excitement was from our embrace or from seeing the couple to our left, although I surmised by her furtive glances that it was having some effect.

"Tanya's damn good at sucking dicks," the black man stated, using crude language for the first time in front of my wife.

I cringed for a moment, but it didn't seem to register on Allie nor did his words interrupt the efforts of the prostitute. Instinctively, I knew that Rafael was hoping I would make some progress with my wife, and it was something I wanted as well, so I pulled her to me once more.

Seconds into our next kiss, my hand went to the buttons of the shirt where I was again rejected, but I persisted, and when I tried again amazingly she didn't stop me. I slowly worked the shirt until there was just one remaining button then took my hand and pushed it inside, stroking her tummy and back, but purposefully stayed away from her breasts. This went on for several minutes while I worked up the courage to try for the last one.

"Why?" she whispered, pulling away slightly when my hand went to the last clasp.

"Just because," I answered, as my arousal made it hard to think clearly.

When I found the last button, she didn't react and suddenly her shirt was free. My hand instantly went inside and worked upwards until I found her small nubs that were harder than I had ever experienced. With her head buried into my neck, I rolled and pinched them, bringing soft whimpers from her lips, and when I glanced at Rafael I saw he was watching us with a huge smile. Emboldened, I tried to push my hand into her thong, and she offered only token resistance. Soon, I had two fingers pumping slowly into her soaked opening, and while I knew she was likely somewhat embarrassed at being fondled in public, there was no denying that she was also very excited.

"Please," she whispered in mild protest, as my hand pushed on her thong, but she made no move to stop me and I quickly dragged it over her knees and off.

With that, I rolled her on top of me so that her legs were straddling my waist and kissed her some more while fondling her ass and lifting the shirt tail in a way that provided Rafael a nice view. Her reluctance appeared to be quickly waning and I wondered just how far things might go.

"We're going to bed. Come on back when you're ready," the black man announced.

Tanya had pulled his pants off, so naked, they walked away leaving us alone. As soon as they disappeared, I tried to pull the shirt off but was stopped when she took my head in her hands.

"I'm not going to fuck him and you aren't going to fuck her," she declared, while looking into my eyes.

"Who said we were?" I asked.

Even though the thought had crossed my mind, I knew it wasn't at all likely.

"I just want it clear," she said.

Rather than respond verbally, I pushed her onto her back then climbed over her and began running my tongue over her perfect body. Then I started alternating between her nipples and pussy, paying attention for a few seconds, then changing. I could tell it was taking her places by the way she squirmed beneath me, and was thrilled when her hands suddenly reached for my belt. Joining in, I was quickly naked, and I put my rigid dick at her opening and with almost no effort eased inside. We moaned in unison as I hit bottom, and I started a slow pace knowing that I would lose control unless I was careful.

"Mmmm...don't stop," she moaned when we had established a rhythm.

"I have to or I'm going to cum," I declared, looking down at her while breathing heavily.

I slowed and listened to her whines of disappointment, but after regaining some composure, I was able to regain a pace. It was all so crazy, yet here we were, and it wasn't long before her telltale squeals and whimpers let me know she was very close. With gritted teeth, I made it just long enough for her orgasm to arrive and I got to enjoy her thrashing and sounds as she let go.

"Ohhh...ohhh...oh my God...oh please...ughhhh...ugghhhh..." she cried out as her nails dug into my shoulders.

Seconds later, put over the top by her release, I let go too, and it felt like my balls were being pulled inside out as my semen fought to escape. We stayed connected for several minutes, experiencing the periodic spasms of our bodies when the electrical aftershocks hit. Normally, after a big climax, the last thing on my mind is sex, but for some reason, after our breathing returned to normal, I had a deep desire to shower my wife with kisses. It was after a particularly long embrace that I looked into her searching eyes and began to giggle.

"What's funny?" she demanded feeling vulnerable.

"I can't believe we did this, I replied.

"I know! But, let's go," she pleaded.

I began to pull away, and when my dick left her I gasped as suddenly I felt exposed. Quickly, we gathered our clothes and got dressed, and only when we were ready to go did I remember that our car was safely locked away inside the building.

"I'll have to talk to Rafael," I said to Allie after considering our options.

I walked slowly down the hall towards the master bedroom and found that the door had been left ajar. Peering inside, there was enough light to see Tanya on top of the black man, who was sprawled on top of the covers, riding him with a slow, easy pace. The young prostitute was sighing deeply on each stroke, but other than that, it was quiet. I was just about to speak when I noticed in my peripheral vision that my wife had followed me. She was looking into the room with big eyes and it was several seconds before she saw me watching her which made her quickly look away.

"Rafael...uhhh...we need to go," I called out.

"Come on in," he called out, when he saw us at the door.

For some reason, I approached the bed, while Allie stayed at the door, and when I arrived I said, "Hey, we need to go."

"Steve, this is a good way to spend the evening," the black man laughed, seemingly ignoring my words.

As he spoke, I noticed his eyes were locked onto my wife with a look of desire, almost hunger, in his eyes.

"Yes, it is," I replied, seeing Tanya smile while she continued to move, then added, "Rafael, we need to get our car out."

"Man, why don't you stay the night. We can switch," he said, and I cringed inwardly knowing Allie had heard his words.

"We really need to go," I implored him.

There was a short pause, then he answered, "Take the Escalade. Keys on the bar, I think."

I found the keys and we left with my wife back in her street wear. Without prodding, she carried her coat over her arm leaving me to try and determine the significance. I kissed her as soon as we were in the SUV, and we had a mostly upbeat conversation, recalling events from the night, until we arrived home a short time later. Allie went immediately to the shower and I joined her a few minutes later.

"I love you," I said as my arms went around her, pulling her back against my chest.

"A lot to process," she stated, having seemingly lost any playfulness.

"Let's go to bed. We can talk it through tomorrow," I suggested, which she accepted,

In bed, I pulled her close and listened to her steady breathing knowing the next day would be delicate. At some point, I fell asleep and woke with light sneaking in around the curtains with Allie still fast asleep next to me.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
Frugality Comes with a Price Ch. 01 Couples vacation uncovers some new concepts.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories