It's Only Castles Burning Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," she said, walking into the living room with a glass of wine in her hand.

"Okay what?" I asked.

"Okay, I agree to what you said," she answered.

Her acceptance damn near floored me, and it took a monumental effort to not show an outward reaction.

"I see. Well then I'll call him tomorrow and determine a good time," I replied.

More silence ensued while we watched TV, but after returning from a trip to the kitchen to grab the wine and a glass, she spoke again.

"Which one should I wear?" she asked, while I refreshed her glass.

"I don't know. I'll have to think about it," I said, although I knew exactly which one I wanted.

I was happy that she wasn't showing any apparent anger, and in fact later that night we made love and she was very giving. Although I still harbored some reservations, I was still excited to call Rafael, and was finally able to connect with him in the early afternoon.

"I can't believe it, but she agreed!" I exclaimed to him, after some pleasantries.

"You never know with women," he replied with a laugh.

"When can we do it?" I asked, eager to get going.

"I think Friday would be best. Around nine," he said.

"Why? Why not tonight?" I followed.

"Look, if you going to get her out make sure to get your money's worth. Tonight will be slow. But Friday is the busy night and she will be out there with the girls with some action," he explained, laughing some more.

"Oh...yeah. Okay," I replied, visualizing his description, and realizing it made sense.

"What she going to wear?" he asked.

"The little skirt and tube top," I replied quickly.

"And I guess you want Tanya in the same?' he answered, laughing even harder.

I hadn't thought about what Tanya would be wearing, but when he mentioned it I realized it was perfect, so I said, "Yeah."

My anticipation made it seem like the rest of the week crawled by. I had explained to Allie that we were going to meet Rafael and then drive to the corner with him for protection and to not attract attention. Then, she could get out and spend some time with Tanya. I also told her I would prefer if she wore the first outfit; the miniskirt and tube top. Her only response came as an arched eyebrow.

Friday at eight, Allie emerged from the back wearing her knee-length rain coat over the erotic outfit with only the gaudy pumps providing a clue. Since the weather was clear and quite warm, I knew its only purpose was to hide her outfit, but I decided to just let it go. We arrived at Rafael's office twenty minutes later and knocked on the door which he quickly opened. There was a clear look of disappointment when he saw Allie in the coat, but introductions were made and he guided us inside. I had expected that we would be there only briefly to change cars, so I was surprised when he directed us through his office and up a flight of stairs.

Leaving the landing, I was stunned to see a spacious and well-appointed living area complete with kitchen, bar, large den, and a hallway that no doubt led to one or more bedrooms. Sitting on the bar was a silver bucket with a bottle of expensive champagne and three fluted glasses.

"I thought we could have a drink first," our host explained, while he opened the bottle.

Soon, the liquid had been poured and he was giving us a tour of the space, letting us know that it was a second home that he used when he was working late. Moving down the hall, to the sound of my wife's clunking shoes, we found a large bathroom with high quality fittings, a master bedroom with the largest bed I had ever seen, two other bedrooms with king sized beds and surprisingly, a study with a large collection of books. All in all, it was like a large, expensive condo and not what one would expect in an old strip center. I was certainly impressed, and glancing at Allie she had a similar look.

Rafael was in his normal attire, which was completely incongruent to the style of the apartment. However, he was acting very charming with Allie, and was quickly overcoming her nervousness. She went through her first glass quickly, and by the time he was refilling it, they were engaged in a very easy-going conversation. He avoided any mention of the evening's purpose and likewise she stayed away from his work activities. Instead, they discussed music, movies and various current events, and along the way he was able to subtly insert several compliments on her beauty.

It was after nine when we prepared to leave, and like previous times, he directed me to put my car in his space after he had pulled out. Once done, I approached his Escalade to see that my wife was already sitting in the front. On the ride to his turf, they continued their banter, and it caught my wife a bit off guard when he pulled over in a dark spot on the side street half a block from the corner.

"Okay, Allie. The girls are just ahead on the corner and they know you're coming. Now, I'll pull a little closer, but there are a couple things to know. First, they ain't the smartest, so don't expect too much. Second, they're working. You might see some stuff and I don't want you to get upset or angry. You need to just go with it," he counseled her.

"Honey, you sure about this?" I asked.

"Absolutely," she said, giving me a defiant smile, which made Rafael laugh.

"Let's go then," he announced, and moved forward about a hundred yards.

Rafael turned the engine off, and then with a nod of his head my wife opened the door and quickly untied the rain coat. She tossed it onto the front seat exposing her barely covered, sexy body and with a quick glance at me shut the door pitching us back into darkness.

"Damn," I heard Rafael mumble when her barely covered, tight swaying ass emerged from the front of the vehicle.

For some reason, the outfit in public looked even smaller, and I wished I could capture a picture as I felt my dick swell. From our spot, we could easily see the corner, and as she approached the working girls, I noticed that Tanya was in fact dressed similarly. In addition to Tanya, there was a slightly overweight black girl in a short dress and a thin blonde in hot pants and a halter. They noticed my wife when she was about twenty yards away and Tanya separated from them slightly and met her as she approached. Now together, it looked from a distance like the women could be sisters, although I knew from the last time I had seen her that my wife looked much fresher.

"You know she's asking if you fucked her," Rafael stated.

"I know, but I think it's more than that," I replied.

"Like what?" he asked.

"She wants to see...understand what made me get the thoughts in my head. Why I got the clothes," I answered.

I was pretty sure my thoughts were on the right track, but I knew I wasn't entirely correct. There was something else I didn't get, something I couldn't quite pin point.

"Yeah, let's hope she likes the answer," he responded in a low voice.

Just then, a car pulled up and after a brief exchange the blonde girl approached the vehicle. With her head partly in the window and her ass pointed towards us, she had a conversation with the driver, but evidently couldn't come to terms because she backed away and the car drove off. Once it was gone, she went to Allie and Tanya and soon the black girl joined, too. I couldn't imagine what they might be talking about, but they stayed together until another car pulled up.

Once more, the blonde girl went to the window, although this time after a short exchange she climbed in and left. Just like that, with my wife mere steps away, she had been purchased for sex. I wondered what she would say when she returned, and if she had found it to be offensive. Minutes later, another call pulled up, and this time it was Tanya who approached the vehicle. The young brunette leaned inside like the previous girl had done, but it wasn't long before she backed out. I thought it was over, however she turned and beckoned for my wife who surprisingly, after appearing to decline several times, took the few steps to the car.

"That's Shaan," Rafael suddenly announced.

"What's he doing?" I asked, confused.

"Just watch, I told you to get your money's worth," he replied.

Tanya was bent with her head at window level, but my wife was still standing. However, as we watched, she too leaned forward until her head was next to the hooker's. Suddenly, Tanya's hands went to her top and with a tug her breasts were free and she was showing them to Shaan. I expected Allie to react negatively, perhaps even to run back to the car, so I was intrigued when she remained there, although she did move back a step. Tanya pulled her top back into place but the conversation continued and my wife slowly moved closer. Then, we watched as several times Allie's fingers went to her top, but each time she dropped them back to her sides.

"Damn, she wanted to," Rafael exhaled.

I knew he had watched the same thing I had, and I now realized that it had been a set up between him, Shaan and Tanya to toy with my wife. They had been trying to get her to show her breasts and it looked like they had come close to succeeding. Soon, Shaan left and the three girls huddled together once more. However, it wasn't long before another car appeared and this time the black girl was summoned and quickly departed.

"Tanya was told not to leave," Rafael explained, evidently thinking I needed to understand why she was still there.

Another car approached and Tanya started to talk with the man, and like before beckoned my wife over. However, since Rafael didn't say anything, I assumed this was a real customer. Within a few seconds, Allie was bent down looking into the window too.

"You want to turn her out?" Rafael turned and asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked, not understanding his words.

"Let her work...let her make you some money," he said deliberately, totally shocking me with his words.

"Are you kidding? You must be crazy," I practically yelled at him.

"I am kidding, but she doesn't seem to be upset," he replied.

I had to agree that she was acting much more engaged and relaxed than I had expected. I thought she was going to come out, ask Tanya if I had slept with her then beat it back to the car as quickly as possible. She had been on the corner now for almost twenty minutes, talked with all the girls, and was showing no signs of being ready to depart. The car soon left, no doubt frustrated by Tanya's reluctance and minutes later a pickup pulled up and the girls went through a similar process before it too left. With that, both Allie and Tanya began strutting back towards the Escalade. As they got close, I could see my wife's nipples clearly discernible through the top which made my dick even harder. Tanya went to the front seat while my wife climbed into the back with me, and immediately asked for her coat.

"No honey...come on," I whispered to her with pleading eyes.

The young hooker handed it to her, but with a sideways look at me, she placed it on the seat. As we pulled away, I patted the seat next to me indicating she should move over, but she just smiled and shook her head, so I took her arm and began tugging. With a sigh, she slid over until our legs were touching and I took her hand firmly in mine. Looking up, I saw Rafael was watching us in the mirror, although I was so excited it didn't register as a deterrent.

"Steve..." my wife whispered, when I kissed her neck.

"Can I have a cigarette?" Tanya asked, and after Rafael nodded I saw her extract one from a pack on the console and light up.

"Allie, you want one?" she asked my wife with a strange air of familiarity.

Now my wife hates cigarettes, so I was shocked when she accepted the offer. It seemed she was going to go all in on an adventurous evening. Tanya handed my wife her lit cigarette and as she inhaled I pulled away and looked her over. Her beautiful body encased in the slutty outfit with her heavy makeup and teased hair delivered to my mind a message of raw sex. I fidgeted restlessly while she slowly smoked, and as soon as she put the butt in the ash tray, I turned her head to me and kissed her hard, tasting the remains.

"Honey..." she said, trying to get me to calm down.

I wasn't going to be denied and kissed her again then turned her slightly to shield her from the front and put my hand on her breasts. Her body stiffened and a yelp came from our connected mouths, although she didn't push me away. I fondled her pert orbs and pulled on her small, excited nipples, but when my hand went to her thigh, I felt her squeeze her legs together, anticipating what I had in mind.

"Open up," I demanded, still holding her tightly.

She did, and I was able to work my hand beneath the tight skirt and landed on her thong. Finding the edge, I pushed it aside and gasped when my fingers found her utterly soaked pussy. I knew immediately that it wasn't from my efforts, and that she had somehow become very excited on the street corner. I used two fingers along her slit and was just about to plunge into her deeply when the motion of the car let me know we had arrived. Rafael had parked in front of the blue door and with sheepish grins we got out and were met by the knowing smiles of our companions. Allie tried to take her coat, but I snatched it away and forced her to walk in her outfit, with the black man waiting until she passed, so he could fall in behind and take in her sexy ass.

"Steve, you are a lucky man to have such a stunning wife," he announced, as we climbed the stairs.

"I'm totally aware of that," I responded, wanting to do my best to pump her up.

Once in the living space, Rafael dimmed the lights and turned on some jazz music then everyone moved to the bar.

"How about shots?" Tanya suggested in her young, sweet voice.

"Vodka?" the black man asked, and she nodded her acceptance.

He set out four shot glasses and then reached into the freezer and pulled out a bottle. With the glasses full, he lifted one and knocked it back quickly. Tanya did hers quickly as well and I was just reaching for mine when I saw my wife lift hers and down it. She is much more a wine person than hard liquor, so I knew she was probably feeling very tense. Another round was prepared and taken, and then Rafael offered cigarettes to both girls and lit them with gold lighter.

"Can I get comfy?" Tanya whispered a bit too loudly to Rafael.

"Sure baby," he replied, and then added, "Take Allie with you."

"We're not staying long," my wife quickly answered, and although I wasn't ready to go, I didn't challenge her.

"Allie, now I don't want you to run off. Why don't you stay a while? Tanya just wanted out of her work clothes," he said smoothly, as the young prostitute left.

At the same time, he walked from around the bar and took my wife's hand gently in his. He held it lightly and looked into her face and I knew instinctively it was a practiced way of manipulating the women he dealt with every day. It had the intended effect and I watched as my wife noticeably relaxed.

"We can stay for a while," I spoke, to take the decision off her and show some authority.

"Wonderful," the black man said and retreated behind the bar where he turned and asked, "What can I make you?"

"I guess a vodka tonic," she replied.

"Coming up," he acknowledged, and set to work.

We were idly chatting when a few minutes later Tanya returned barefoot, wearing one of Rafael's silk shirts with only two buttons connected. It had the effect of looking something like a mini dress, and exposed the sides of her breasts when she stood in profile. I caught myself staring at her for too long, and when I looked up Allie was giving me a dirty look and our host was smirking. Tanya took a position just to my right and Rafael took her drink request while I sensed my wife's annoyance with her location.

Our host was in the middle of making the drink when he looked up and spoke, "Allie you sure you don't want to get comfortable? I mean, you look fantastic, but it might be better to relax like Tanya."

"I don't know," she answered, showing some weakness.

I suspected her shoes might be uncomfortable and the way she pulled at the short skirt certainly indicated she was nervous with it, although a shirt wasn't going to cover much more. Basically, I was happy either way, so I refrained from prodding.

"Come on. I'll help you," Tanya said as she was handed her drink, and that seemed to tip my wife over the edge.

"Good night so far," Rafael announced, as they departed, leaving us alone by the bar.

"You set her up with Tanya and Shaan," I challenged him.

"Yeah, it was for fun. To push her a little," he laughed, showing no sign of guilt.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"I thought it was better you just got to see it then have to worry about it. Don't get pissed off. Nothing happened anyway," he explained.

"I told you she wasn't like that," I responded, thinking back to one of our early conversations.

"Yeah, you did," he said, although the way it came out sounded like a perfunctory response.

We moved to the den and sat on a large leather sofa while sipping our drinks. A few minutes later the girls returned and we were treated to the site of Allie now dressed very much like Tanya. She too was barefoot and wearing a man's dress shirt, although several more buttons were clasped on hers. My wife took up a position between Rafael and me while Tanya sat on his other side.

"You are so beautiful," I told her while trying to kiss her, but our lips only touched for a moment before she turned away.

"Rafi, can we have some?" the young hooker asked our host in a low seductive voice.

At first, I didn't know what she was talking about, but he reached under a table and pulled out a small box. Opening it, he fumbled with some things then produced a small mirror and seconds later some white powder was poured onto it from a small plastic bag. I immediately cringed as I was certain Allie would react negatively to the illegal drug. After all, she was a trained and licensed attorney, and as far as I knew had never indulged in illegal substances. However, as he proceeded, I saw that she was looking on with apparent interest and without objection. Soon, there were several lines of powder on the mirror, and he turned to my wife while holding the tray and a short tube, and offered her the chance.

"No thanks," she replied immediately.

Without arguing, he turned to Tanya who quickly inhaled a line into her right nostril. Turning to me, he gestured that I should take it, but I too shook my head. I was no more into drugs than my wife, and certainly didn't want to do something after she had declined. With that, he took a line for himself and then put the box and mirror on the coffee table.

"Have you ever done coke?" he asked my wife.

"No," she replied, and I could hear the nervousness in her simple answer.

An awkward silence ensued that was broken about a minute later when Allie asked, "What does it do to you?"

"Makes you feel good," he answered.

Then, he leaned forward and pulled a match from a book and used it to scoop a very small amount of the powder. Turning to my wife, he placed the match just below her nostril.

"Here, try just a little. Suck it in," he directed, and surprisingly I heard her snort.

"It burns," she said and put her hand to her nose.

"Just for a second. Here try some more," he said, already placing the refilled match under her nostril.

"I don't feel anything," she stated, after taking the second offering.

"Well, you took just a little bit to get a taste," Rafael explained.

"Should we try it?" Allie asked, turning towards me.

I had done it several times in college, although I had never told her, so as far as she knew, we were both rookies.

"We can if you want to," I replied, trying to sound calm.