It's Only Castles Burning Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He handed the phone back and instantly the conversation returned to business. I was surprised he let it go so easily, but was happy to change the subject.

Three weeks later, Rafael closed on his first property. It was a small warehouse in the industrial area. I thought he had done a good job negotiating the price, and he was very excited by his first foray into legitimate business. Shortly after, I met him to discuss another property, but all he wanted to do was get a drink to celebrate.

"Your wife wearing those clothes anymore?" he asked after two beers and thirty minutes of idle talk, mostly about sports.

"Yeah, well maybe," I replied, with a beer induced smirk.

In fact, Allie had dressed up twice more. She was now into it as much as I was, and we were having a lot of fun. I had gotten her to walk out in the back yard and strut back and forth on the deck, and even though we have a fence around the perimeter, there was still an element of risk which seemed to excite her, and certainly did me. Also, we had gone into the garage and I had sat in my car while she leaned in the open window and role played that I was her potential customer. In both cases, the aftermath was a wild sex session. Five minutes later, and without a whole lot of prodding from Rafael, I was giving him the detailed descriptions and showing him some new pictures I had taken.

"Damn you are one lucky man. You're making my cock hard just hearing it," he said while laughing, "Anytime you want to bring her down to the corner and have her learn from the girls you let me know."

"Yeah, I bet that will happen," I replied, joining in his laughter.

Soon afterwards we got up to go. When we reached the parked, cars he turned to me.

"When am I going to get a bill for your work?" he asked.

"There's no bill coming. The firm is covering things," I explained, and without replying he nodded his head while giving me a strange stare.

The next day I was in my office downtown when a package arrived. My first thought was it looked similar to the one Rafael had used to send the clothes, but this one was larger, so I closed my door and opened it. Sure enough, it was from Rafael and contained three separate outfits. The first one I examined was a short purple halter dress made of thin material that was backless and had a plunging neckline. It came with matching purple heels. The second was a pair of tiny white hot pants with rhinestones studded around the waist and a red bikini top. This one came with knee high white boots. The last one was black fake leather pants with a matching bolero vest and came with black heels.

"Since you're having so much fun, figured you might like some more. Think about what I told you," the unsigned note at the bottom of the package read.

I snuck the package into the house that night, and while Allie was busy in the laundry room, I laid out the three outfits on the bed. Then, I went to the living room and waited for her to discover her new presents. For several hours that evening, despite my suspicions to the contrary, she acted like she hadn't seen them. It was only when we were about to go to bed that she finally acknowledged their existence.

"Where did you get them?" she suddenly asked, catching me off guard.

"Well, uhhh...I mean you seemed to like the first outfit so I thought we could try others," I replied, stumbling with my words.

"Where did you get them?" she repeated.

Allie had a six sense on things, and it was completely tuned in on me.

"They were a gift," I answered, and then after a pause continued, "From Rafael."

"My God Steve does he know what we've been doing? Have you shown him the pictures? Oh Lord, you have! I can tell by your look!" she exclaimed, before I could even open my mouth.

"No, of course not..." I started to say.

"Don't lie to me Steve," she interjected.

"Nothing bad. Just the tame ones," I replied defensively.

In fact, none of them were really tame as in all the pictures she looked quite naughty, and they would be shocking to anyone that knew her. But, I had taken a couple of her showing her breasts with my favorite being one where she was leaning in the car window pulling the tube top down just like Tanya had done. Rafael had seen all of them.

"My God! You let some criminal, some thug, see your wife naked?" she shot back angrily, ignoring my disclaimer.

"Honey..." I started, but was cut off once more.

"No more, Steve. No more," she said, suddenly in control, which made me even more nervous.

Rafael's gift and my hopes met a swift crashing end as Allie disappeared towards the bedroom. I waited for thirty minutes to give her time to cool down then went to the bedroom where I found her in bed with the lights off. Climbing in, I snuggled behind her, and when I felt her body stiffen I knew she was awake.

"All I showed him was the one I took the first time with you looking over your shoulder," I lied.

There was really no other way to go, and since she knew how much I liked that picture, I thought I had a chance to convince her.

"You shouldn't have done it," she whispered, almost a minute later.

"Why? It just shows my super-sexy wife," I replied, hoping compliments might help.

"Are you sure that's all he saw?" she asked, rolling towards me.

"Yes, sweetie," I lied, again.

"It's so embarrassing. He must think we're weird," she said, and I almost laughed at her words, as he saw things a hundred times worse every day, although not from a highly educated wife.

"Actually, he was surprised that I had landed such a beautiful woman," I answered, which was a true statement.

"Really? Why?" she asked, but I could tell she was fishing for more compliments.

"Honey, that picture is awesome. You look beautiful and very sexy," I replied.

Allie snuggled her body closer to me and I knew that it was her way of saying the argument was over. I kissed her forehead and we held each other in silence for several minutes.

"I liked the white boots," she whispered, referring to the hot pants outfit and letting me know that there might be more fun to come.

The fun happened the following Friday when, after dinner out with friends and multiple drinks, we returned to our place, and with just a little prodding, she retreated to the back to try on the clothes. The first set on was the hot pants complete with red bikini top and boots. It fit nicely, showing off her slender, toned body and giving a little peek at her ass cheeks from the bottom of the shorts. She strutted back and forth across the room seductively several times, unable to hold back her giggles, before retreating to our bedroom to try on the next outfit. Just a few minutes later she returned in the faux leather pants and vest. With nothing beneath the vest, the sides of her pert breasts were visible, and it took tremendous willpower to stay seated while she stood in front of me. Of course, the last one was the purple dress, and I could clearly see her erect nipples poking through the gauzy material. Also, the backless design descended to the top of her ass and highlighted her feminine shoulders. I realized that each outfit brought attention to a certain part of her body, and I wondered if it was a coincidence or it Rafael had purposefully selected them with this in mind.

"Which one is your favorite?" Allie asked, while she twirled in the dress.

"I think I like the hot pants," I answered, partially because I knew she liked the boots.

"Good," she replied, and scooted out of the room, returning a few minutes.

"I like looking at you while you're standing," I said when she started to sit next to me.

It was true. Seeing her long legs and the way her butt filled the tight shorts was arousing and I wanted her in front of me. Still smiling, Allie stood and positioned herself where I had an excellent view.

"Let's make love," she requested less than a minute later.

"I want to take a pic first," I told her, and reached for my phone.

"For you or him?" she asked with a smirk.

"Both of us," I responded, which made her suck in her breath.

I took three quick pictures while she posed in front of me, then I grabbed her hand and we began laughing as we ran to the bedroom. I kissed around the edge of her top and the hot pants making her squirm in excitement while she pulled at me and pleaded for more. Finally giving in, I told her I wanted her to keep the boots on and we were just able to slide the shorts over them. Instantly, she spread her legs, while I slowly took off my clothes and made her wait.

"I want you in me now," she stated, when I tried to kiss her body some more.

I moved fully between her legs and with her hands on my hips pulling me into her, I guided my dick to her very ready opening.

"Uhhh...uhhh...yessss..." she moaned, as I pushed.

I started moving slowly, but when I felt the boots pressed against my ass it forced me to go faster. Soon, I was hammering into my wife while we looked lustily into each other's eyes. It wasn't long before I felt my balls tightening and the telltale feeling in my groin. I tried to hold off so Allie could catch up, but it seemed the more I tried not to think about it, the more I did.

"Baby, I'm going to cum..." I moaned into her ear.

"It's okay. Do it," she encouraged, and seconds later with a wail I erupted.

With that, I lost all rhythm and slowed my movements until I finally stopped and collapsed next to her. After taking a minute to catch my breath, I moved my hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit to try and give her some relief.

"You looked so hot in those clothes," I whispered into her ear.

"Did you like it?" she asked, while she pushed her pussy against my hand.

"Loved it," I replied, and moved my mouth to a nipple.

With my fingers on her clit and my mouth sucking on her breasts, she arched her back and started to squirm beneath me, and seconds later she surprised me when she spoke, "Don't show him the pictures."

For some reason, the way she said it sounded odd, almost like she was inviting a challenge, so after some thought, I answered, "Only the one."

"Which one," she replied instantly, and I knew that something quite different and naughty was in her head.

"The one with your back to me," I said.

"Why that one?" she asked.

"Can't see your face," I responded while nibbling gently on her left nipple.

"Okay," she whispered.

Looking up, we locked eyes and a smile came to my face as I continued to gently tease her clit with my fingers. I tried to think about what she was thinking and the best way to proceed, and suddenly an inspiration came to me. Stopping my play, I turned and took my phone from the nightstand and with a few quick clicks had Rafael's on the message app.

"Here, send him the ones you like," I said, handing her the phone.

"Steve!" she exclaimed, but my mouth had already returned to her nipples.

I licked and sucked on both of them for several minutes before I descended until my face was buried between her legs.

"Ohhhh..." she whined, when my lips closed on her engorged clit. The smell of my semen oozing from her freshly fucked pussy excited me even more and I let my tongue rapidly lash her stiff nub.

Purposefully, I concentrated on exciting her and ignored what she was doing with the phone. I wanted it to be her thing and see what she might do, especially since I sensed she had been fishing with the subject. My hands had her legs open and I was flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue when I heard the sound of an incoming message.

"He wants more," she declared.

"Send them," I demanded, breaking away from my work for just an instant.

She gave no response, but I knew she was focused on the phone as my efforts to take her to a climax were not proceeding. Normally, by now she would be writhing and whining beneath me, so I knew she was distracted. However, the reason for the distraction was extremely interesting to me, so I kept at it and didn't interrupt.

Three more times I heard a message arrive, but after the last one I felt her hand on the back of my head, and suddenly she was back with me wanting her release. It wasn't long before her whines became high pitched and her legs spread further. Then, with a loud cry, her legs slammed against my head and her pelvis started jerking while she grunted through a full orgasm.

When her body finally relaxed, I looked up and saw her sprawled on the pillow with her eyes barely open looking completely spent. The phone was on the bed face down a few inches from her hand, and although I was eager to look at the exchange, I ignored it and pulled her close. We cuddled for a few minutes before she announced that she was going to the bathroom, and since I knew from experience that she would spend a few minutes cleaning up, I quickly grabbed the phone.

In less than a minute, I learned a lot of things, including some things about my wife that I found surprising. She had sent him all the pictures that I had taken of her in the hot pants, but it was the exchange that I found most concerning. Rafael, not realizing it wasn't me texting, had acted very familiar and his messages included:

"man she is so much hotter than Tanya"

"I hope you going to pound that pussy"

"send the nude ones"

"you need to bring her down to the corner like we talked"

It was the last two that distressed me the most. I felt that asking about nude pics was going to indicate to her that I had given him some before, and mentioning the street corner I knew was going to raise some questions. So, it was with some trepidation that I waited in bed for her to return. When she did arrive, she slid into bed next to me and after a quick kiss turned in my arm and went to sleep.

The next day was spent doing errands, together and separate, and that evening we had dinner with another couple. It was later at home, when we were sharing a last drink that she finally brought up the texting.

"I know you saw the texting," she said, from out of the blue.

"Yeah, you sent him all the pics," I responded, hoping to control the dialogue.

"What did he mean by the corner?" she asked, ignoring my tact.

"Uhhh...it's where the girls stand," I answered nervously.

"You mean the prostitutes? Why would he say I should go there and what did you talk about with him?" she followed.

"He's overstating it honey. It's about... Look when he saw that first picture he was teasing me about you wearing it down to the street corner where the girls work and learn...uhhh...I guess learn from them. It was just joking stuff." I stammered, feeling my words came across poorly.

"But, you discussed it with him?" she asked.

"No, I said there was no way you would do it. He keeps bringing it up," I replied.

"So, you would be supportive of the idea if I agreed?" she responded, and I realized I had made a huge faux pas.

"Have you shown him nude pictures?" she asked, purposefully looking hard into my eyes.

My eyes shot between her eyes several times before in a soft voice I answered, "Yes."

"Which ones does he have?" she continued.

"None honey. I showed him from my phone. The only ones he has copies of are the ones you texted," I explained in a stronger voice. I hoped that my efforts to not spread the pictures would earn me some points, but her look provided no relief.

"Have you been seeing Tanya?" she asked.

I realized that this was the most important question in her mind, and fortunately, it was one where I was on solid ground.

"Absolutely not!" I declared, now holding her look.

After several seconds, she rose and walked towards the bedroom leaving me alone with my drink. She was gone for some time, and I was just about to go back thinking she had gone to bed when she returned in her robe.

"I want to meet her," she said.

"Who?" I replied, momentarily confused.

"Tanya," she followed.

"Why? I don't understand. There is absolutely nothing going on with her. I've only seen her once in my life and that was weeks ago," I told her.

"I just do, especially since you weren't honest about the pictures," she stated, rubbing my nose into my deceit.

With that, she turned and left. I remained with my drink, staring at the wall, wondering what she was trying to accomplish, and concerned that it would be difficult to arrange with nothing good coming from it. I knew I would have to go through Rafael, and although we had developed a certain level of trust, it was still a strange, awkward idea. Later, when I went to bed, Allie was fast asleep, purring gently, seemingly unconcerned.

Two weeks went by without any further discussion about her request, and in fact I had hoped she had let it go. Unfortunately, I wasn't going to be that lucky.

"Have you set it up?" she asked one evening.

"What?" I replied, slow on the uptake.

"Meeting Tanya. When are we going to do it?" she followed.

"Honey, it's a bad idea. I would have to go through Rafael and it would get complicated," I said, hoping to warn her off.

"Steve, please arrange it. If you don't I will," she stated in a manner that communicated that it wasn't a subject open for debate.

The following Monday, after running out of ideas on how to get out of it, I called Rafael on his cell phone. Amazingly, we hadn't communicated since Allie texted the pics, so that was what he wanted to talk about first.

"Steve, man I loved those pictures," he declared, as soon as we connected.

"Yeah, they were nice. Actually, it's kind of why I'm calling," I replied.

"Oh yeah? What's up?" he asked.

"Uhhh...look, Allie, my wife...she uhhh...found the text exchange," I said.

I had decided this was the best approach to bridge the situation.

"Uh oh. You in bad trouble?' he responded.

"Kind of but, because of the mention of Tanya she has a request, a demand really. She...uhhh...wants to meet her," I explained.

"Meet her? Tanya? No shit?" he replied.

"Yeah, I know. It's weird but I can't talk her out of it," I said.

There was a pause before he spoke and when he did I could hear some laughter in his voice, "Well maybe you can kill two birds with one stone."

"What do you mean?" I asked, nervous about his answer.

"I tell you what. You tell her that she will have to meet her down on the street and she has to wear one of those outfits," he replied, now openly laughing.

"Rafael. Come on. Please, this is serious," I responded.

"You tell her that. Tell her it's my requirement. Make me the bad guy and if it don't work then we can talk again, but you never know with women," he said.

"So, you're saying that if I try and fail you'll discuss another way?" I clarified.

"Yeah, that's what I'm saying, but don't be a pussy," he replied.

"I'm hoping I don't get hit," I answered which brought another laugh from him.

After that, we moved on to some business topics, but returned to the subject before hanging up, with him once more encouraging me to give his idea a try. For the rest of the day, I thought about the conversation and started to buy-in to his approach, so that by the time I was driving home, I had decided to give it a sincere effort.

"Look Allie, I tried to fulfill your request with Rafael today, but it's not going to work," I stated, as we were finishing dinner.

"Why not?" she asked, expressionless.

I could tell she was prepared to deal with my reluctance and was not going to give up easily.

"He said that you would need to meet her on the street corner and be dressed in one of the outfits," I replied, just throwing it all on the table.

"Why?" she asked again.

"Honey, it's just what he said. What do you expect me to do?" I replied, with some frustration in my voice.

"Tell me what you said to him," she demanded.

With a deep breath, I began explaining how I told him she had found the texts on my phone and now wanted to meet Tanya since she was mentioned. I went on to tell her he had been adamant about not interrupting the girls and that she would need to blend in. Allie took it all in, but I could tell she was skeptical. Still, rather than argue, she got up and started clearing the table, and after waiting for an answer for several minutes, I got up and went to watch TV.