Fighting Temptation...And Losing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat in contented companionable silence for a long while, listening to the night sounds, their heads back looking at the explosion of stars overhead.

"I took your advice, Sheamus," Michael said softly into the silence. "I talked to Faith, told her what's been going on in my head."

"How did you feel after telling her?" Sheamus asked after a long pause.

"Relieved," Michael admitted, his hand finding Faith's next to him.

"How did you feel about what Michael told you, Faith?" Sheamus asked.

"Surprised," Faith replied, glad for the darkness as she twined her fingers with Michael's.

"And what surprised you?" Sheamus asked.

"That he didn't realize that I felt the same way towards him," Faith replied, squeezing his hand.

"Michael told me that he felt that you not taking the initiative made him feel as though you were merely tolerating him as part of your duty as a wife," Sheamus said.

"I didn't want him to think that I was wanton," Faith said softly. "I thought that if he knew how I felt, he'd think that there was something wrong with me, that I was morally corrupt."

"I didn't think that it was possible to be morally corrupt with your spouse," Rosaria said. "How do you mean?"

"Well, oh, god, this is embarrassing," Faith said.

"It's okay," Rosaria assured her. "Go on, in your own words, at your own pace."

"Well, I thought that if I was aggressive sexually, that Michael'd think that I was deficient spiritually," Faith said.

"I personally don't see any connection between the two," Rosaria said. "Your sexuality is just as much a part of you as is your spirituality. To deny either would be foolish."

"But...but...but how could I...how could I just tell him that I want..." Faith stammered.

"I'm going to be very blunt," Rosaria said, smiling broadly, "but first, would anyone like some wine? I didn't bring any glasses with me, though," she said, turning and leaning over the side of the jacuzzi for the bottle of wine, her naked ass and pussy pointed right at them.

"Okay," Rosaria said after taking a gulp from the bottle of wine and passing it to Michael. "If I want sex, I tell Sheamus."

"You do?" Faith asked, her eyes wide.

"Of course," Rosaria replied. "When Michael wants sex, doesn't he have a way of telling you?"

"But he's the man," Faith said as she received the bottle of wine from Michael, then took a big swallow before handing it to Sheamus.

"So what?" Rosaria replied. "Where is it written that only a man can initiate sex? Or where is it written that a woman can't? It's absolute nonsense that sex has to be initiated by the man."

"But...but how do you...tell him?" Faith asked.

"I tend to be pretty direct," Rosaria replied as Sheamus chuckled. "If I want to suck his cock, I tell him. If I want my pussy eaten, I tell him. If I want him to fuck me, I tell him."

"Oh, my!" Faith said, her eyes wide. "I don't know if I could say something like that."

"Of course you can," Rosaria laughed. "Right now, what would you like sexually more than anything else?"

"Oh, I couldn't!" Faith replied, aghast.

"Come on, just say it," Rosaria said. "It's not hard. I'll show you. I'd like nothing more right now than to have my pussy eaten," she said to Faith's gasp. "How do you feel about that?" she asked Sheamus.

"You know me, I'm always ready and happy to oblige," Sheamus replied.

"See, that wasn't hard, was it?" Rosaria asked, smiling at the shocked look on Faith's face. "You're married. I assume you're fairly normal sexually?"

"I think so," Faith managed to reply.

"So what's wrong with telling your husband exactly what you want?" Rosaria asked. "Don't you do that with other aspects of your life? How would you feel, Michael, if Faith were to tell you that she wanted to suck your cock?"

"Happy," Michael replied. "Overjoyed."

"You wouldn't think anything negative about such a request?" Rosaria asked.

"There are no negatives when it comes to sex with Faith for me," Michael replied, "so, no."

"Is that something that you ever desire but don't express?" Rosaria asked Faith.

"Yes," Faith replied softly.

"Then tell him," Rosaria encouraged.

"What, now, here?" Faith asked.

"Why not?" Rosaria asked. "Are you ashamed of anything that you do sexually with Michael?"

"No, of course not," Faith replied.

"Then tell him," Rosaria encouraged.

"I...I...I would like to suck...suck your cock," Faith stammered, squeezing Michael's hand as she said it.

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it?" Rosaria asked, smiling. "Try it again, but this time say it like you mean it. Don't just mouth the words."

"Oh, god," Faith said, exhaling. "I would, I would like to suck your cock," she said softly, turning and looking up at her husband.

"That was much better," Rosaria said. "How do you feel about that, Michael?" she asked.

"Yeah, great," Michael replied, staring at Faith.

"Would you like Faith to suck your cock?" Rosaria asked.

"Well, of course," Michael replied, blushing.

"Then you also need to be vocal about it," Rosaria said. "Just like you need to know that you're wanted by hearing it from Faith, so does she need to know that you want what it is that she's offering."

"I understand," Michael said. "Faith knows that her blowjobs are one of my favorite things in life."

"Michael!" Faith said, her face flushing.

"Keeping that in mind," Rosaria said, "tell Michael again what it is that you want."

"I want to suck your cock," Faith said, smiling up at him. "Really."

"Well?" Rosaria said. "No reaction?" she asked Michael. "Sheamus, if I told you that I wanted to suck your cock, what would you do?" she asked.

"Oh, my god!" Faith gasped when Sheamus pushed himself up to sit on the edge of the jacuzzi, his rock-hard cock standing up in front of him right next to her.

"If he didn't react like that, I'd think that he wasn't interested," Rosaria said, reaching up to wrap a hand around the shaft of his cock. "Knowing that he wants it, too, is half of the excitement," she said, totally shocking Michael and Faith when she turned, got on her knees and took Sheamus' cock into her mouth.

"There is no shame in sex," Rosaria said, gasping for breath after sucking Sheamus' cock for several minutes, her tongue shooting out to tease the slit of his cock. "There is no shame in showing love," she added, once again taking Sheamus' cock all the way into her mouth.

"And I love my husband," Rosaria said several minutes later after Michael and Faith had watched open-mouthed as she sucked Sheamus' cock, not stopping until he had exploded in her mouth and she had gulped down all of his cum. "And I want him and everyone in the world to know it," she gasped, scraping some cum from her chin into her mouth and sucking it off of her finger.

"And she never stops letting me know, either," Sheamus sighed, leaning over and kissing Rosaria long and deep.

"I...I...I've never seen anything like that before," Faith said, her breathing rapid, her heart beating hard in her heaving chest, her nipples aching with hardness.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Rosaria asked with a smile.

"Yes," Faith replied softly, her eyes riveted to Sheamus' cock.

"Are you still embarrassed?" Rosaria asked, her eyes twinkling.

"No," Faith replied slowly, smiling at her. "Once I got over the shock..."

"And understood that it's okay to express love without shame?" Rosaria asked.

"Yes, that, too," Faith agreed.

"And does the idea of showing your love for your husband embarrass you now?" Rosaria asked.

"Yes," Faith replied softly, "but not as much."

"Tell Michael again what it is that you want," Sheamus said, smiling at her, his cock dangling as he remained on the side of the jacuzzi.

Her stomach fluttering with butterflies, Faith looked up at Michael, seeing the look on his face.

"I want to suck your cock, Michael," Faith said, her hand sliding into his lap beneath the water to wrap around his rock-hard cock.

Hardly daring to believe what was happening, Michael pushed up until he was sitting on the side of the jacuzzi, his rock-hard cock still wrapped in Faith's small hand.

"I've always been so ashamed," Faith whispered, squeezing his cock. "I always think of sucking your cock, ever since the first time," she admitted, even in the reflected light of the Milky Way on the light, the flush of color to her cheeks was visible. "It was the greatest moment of my life, the feeling of you in my mouth, especially when you came. I've always felt guilty that that is my greatest moment, not when I discovered my love for Jesus."

"There's no reason for any guilt," Sheamus said. "One is a momentary, transitory experience, the other is all pervasive in every aspect of your life, including when you are sucking Michael's cock. It makes perfect sense that your favorite thing in life is your greatest memory when you combine that with the imbuement of Christ and the Lord."

"I never feel closer to God than when I'm having an orgasm," Rosaria said. "I think that's half of the joy that I feel when I cause an orgasm in another person, that I've helped to bring someone closer to God."

"We are God's greatest creation," Seamus said. "How can we better honor or worship God than by worshipping His creation, bringing it the greatest possible joy?"

"Worship God by sucking Michael's cock?" Faith asked, her eyes wide as she continued to squeeze his cock in her hand.

"By sucking any cock," Rosaria replied softly, licking her lips as she eyed the bubble of pre-cum that had formed at the slit of Michael's cock.

Faith's eyes followed Rosaria's, taking a deep breath when she saw the pre-cum that had formed on her husband's cock.

"Don't be afraid to let others see your love," Rosaria encouraged. "Be proud to worship."

"Oh, wow!" Michael breathlessly gasped when Faith leaned over, scooping the bubble of pre-cum from the tip of his cock with her pointed tongue before wrapping her lips around him. He could feel her throat convulsing as she swallowed, just before her tongue slid along the shaft of his cock as it disappeared into her mouth, her nose pressing against his stomach as his cock throbbed in her throat.

Faith was grateful for the fact that her lower body was still in the water of the jacuzzi as she sucked Michael's cock in front of Sheamus and Rosaria so that they wouldn't see her pussy juices streaming down her thighs as she came non-stop at the thought that she was being watched while sucking Michael's cock.

"Oh, dear God!" Michael gasped several minutes later when his balls spasmed and cum gushed into Faith's mouth. He could feel her moan as she gulped his cum, her nostrils flaring as she fought for breath as she continued sucking him off, finally gluing her lips to the slit of his cock, sucking, her cheeks hollowing as she probed with the tip of her tongue before sitting back as she licked her lips, her cheeks flaming.

"Don't you feel better now?" Rosaria asked, a smile on her face.

"Yes," they both replied simultaneously, then burst into laughter.

"It was beautiful to witness," Sheamus said.

"Do you think that you'll have any issue going forward about telling Michael that you want to suck his cock?" Rosaria asked.

"No," Faith replied, blushing.

"Or telling him that you want your pussy eaten?" Rosaria asked.

"Oh!" Faith gasped, her hand that had been wrapped around the shaft of Michael's cock going to her mouth which had opened in surprise. "I hadn't thought of it that way."

"It's the other half of the coin, wouldn't you say?" Rosaria asked, pushing up onto the side of the jacuzzi next to Seamus.

"I suppose it is," Faith agreed, then gasped when Rosaria leaned back, bringing her feet up onto the edge of the jacuzzi wide apart, her pussy totally exposed, her long pussy lips hanging down, petaling open to reveal the vermillion interior of her pussy and the fat clit sitting at the top. "Seamus," Rosaria said, smiling as he slid down into the jacuzzi in front of her, looking up to smile at her as he leaned in, his tongue leading the way directly into her as he fastened his mouth on her pussy.

In spite of her shock, Faith found herself moving closer, staring in amazement from mere inches away as Seamus' tongue worked Rosaria's pussy. She could feel Michael's rock-hard cock poking into her back and ass as he pushed close behind her to also watch as Seamus ate Rosaria's pussy.

"Come, join me," Rosaria said, reaching out towards a shocked Faith, gently pulling on her arm to encourage her to sit next to her on the edge of the jacuzzi. "We will make great energy together," she said as Faith placed her feet on the edge of the jacuzzi, needing to lean back on her hands to support herself, blushing when she saw Sheamus' eyes dart to look at her pussy as it spread open, her pale lips spreading to reveal the bright pink interior.

"Oh, oh, oh," Faith gasped when Michael leaned in and glued his mouth to her pussy, her juices immediately flowing onto his probing tongue as he stuck it into her.

"This is so wonderful," Rosaria gasped when Seamus took a break, leaning back as he licked his lips. "Just seeing all of those stars makes me wet, then add in a wonderful tongue and I feel like I'm in heaven."

"Oh, I've never done anything like this," Faith panted when Michael leaned away licking his lips.

"You've never been this wet," Michael said, smiling up at her.

"Rosaria's the same," Seamus said. "Something about being outdoors."

"Sharing it with others," Rosaria added.

"I've never been watched before," Faith said, seeing Seamus' eyes on her spread pussy.

"Does it excite you?" Rosaria asked.

"Yes," Faith replied softly, blushing. "I feel as though it should be wrong."

"What could possibly be wrong with sharing the joy of worship at the very fount of life?" Seamus asked, smiling at her. "Anyone would be inspired," he said, surprising Faith when he moved to the side just enough to be in front of her, his hands resting high on her inner thighs, his face just inches from her spread pussy. "I can understand better Michael's obsession with eating your pussy, worshipping you," he said. "Your pussy is incredibly inviting."

"My God!" Faith gasped when Seamus leaned forward and stuck his tongue into her pussy. "My God!" she almost screamed as she felt herself cum, her whole body trembling as he sucked on her pussy, his tongue driving her crazy as he teased her hyper-sensitive clit, triggering orgasm after orgasm.

"Come, join in," Rosaria said, gently pulling on a slack-jawed Michael who was frozen to the spot watching Seamus eat his wife's pussy, his own cock harder than it had ever been as he found himself in front of Rosaria's spread pussy. "She'll still be there," she said, a hand on his head, pulling his face into her pussy.

Michael heard Faith's gasp when his tongue slid into Rosaria's juicy pussy, feeling her pussy clasp and milk it, the musky taste of her thick pussy juices coating his tongue, his cock throbbing almost painfully in front of him as he ate her pussy, quickly learning that sucking on her clit was the hot line to her orgasm, much like Faith who was gasping next to him as Seamus continued to drive her crazy with his tongue.

"Dear God, it's like being outside of myself watching as it happens," Faith finally sighed when Seamus sat back, licking his lips as he once again marveled at the delicious pussy he had just been feasting upon.

"I understand better why you love Michael's tongue in your pussy so much," Rosaria said, smiling down at Michael licking his lips between her spread thighs, her pussy juices glinting on his face in the starlight. "He made me cum like crazy."

"So did Seamus," Faith sighed. "I can't believe that just happened."

"Your pussy is so delicious," Seamus said. "And sexy. I can understand why Michael is addicted to eating it as often as possible," he said, moving back out of the way, one hand on Michael's shoulder encouraging him to move back in front of Faith's spread pussy as he moved back between Rosaria's spread thighs.

"Oh, Michael," Faith sighed, looking down at his face looking up at her from between her spread thighs.

"He's right," Michael said softly, smiling up at her, Rosaria's pussy juices still glinting on his mouth and chin. "Nothing excites me more than eating your pussy," he said, sliding his tongue into her as she gasped, Seamus and Rosaria watching with smiles on their faces.

"This is my favorite church," Seamus said, rising up and guiding his hard cock into Rosaria's pussy, Faith's mouth dropping open as she watched it disappear inch by inch as he pushed his cock all the way into her. "It's the ultimate in worship," he said as he began to slide his cock in and out of her pussy, quickly picking up a sheen from her pussy juices as Michael turned to watch, his eyes wide as he saw Rosaria's long pussy lips wrapped around the shaft of Seamus' cock as it slid in and out of her.

"Oh, Michael," Faith gasped when he rose up and slid his cock into her, fucking her side by side with Seamus fucking Rosaria.

"Life is good," Seamus sighed as he continued sluicing his cock in and out of Rosaria's sopping pussy, looking over to watch Michael's cock as it plumbed the depths of Faith's pussy.

"It is good," Michael agreed with a sigh, smiling at Faith's astonished face, her ruby nipples screwed into hard knots as she watched his cock sliding in and out of her pussy while Seamus continued fucking Rosaria right next to her, their shoulders pressed together, able to feel every thrust of Seamus' cock into Rosaria's pussy, just as Rosaria could feel the same with her.

"One of the most beautiful sights that the good Lord created," Seamus sighed, pulling his cock from Rosaria's pussy, sliding it up and down between her long, unfurled pussy lips, her hole gaping open, Rosaria gasping them moaning as Seamus began to lightly hit her clit with his cock before slipping the head of his cock back into her, sliding it back and forth.

"I'll say," Michael agreed, his breathing heavy as his eyes alternated between watching his own cock in Faith's pussy and watching Seamus' cock in Rosaria's pussy.

Faith's eyes opened as wide as they could when Seamus put a hand on Michael's shoulder and Michael stepped back, his cock slipping from her pussy.

"No wonder you're so obsessed with Faith's pussy," Seamus said, smiling at the astonished look on her face as he stared at her spread pussy, her delicate inner lips petaled open revealing the cauldron of juices gaping open in between. "It's as inspiring as pussy as I've ever seen," he added, smoothly moving in front of her and inserting half of the head of his cock into her.

"Wha-what...oh, oh, oh," Faith gasped as she watched and felt Seamus slide his cock into her, not stopping until every bit of it was ensconced deep in her pussy which spasmodically clenched it as it filled her.

"Fantastic!" Seamus said as he felt Faith's pussy spasming on his cock, feeling her juices flow as she orgasmed when he reached down to rub her glistening clit.

"Oh, that looks so delicious!" Rosaria said, her eyes bright as she watched her husband's cock sliding in and out of Faith's pussy. "You find it exciting?" she asked, leaning forward to wrap her hand around Michael's rock-hard cock standing out in front of him as he watched in astonishment as Seamus fucked Faith. "You're so hard," she said, pulling him between her legs, guiding his cock to her pussy, sighing as she felt him sink it into her, filling her.

"Oh, Michael," Faith sighed as she watched his cock disappear into Rosaria's pussy as Seamus continued to fuck her.

"Oh, you are such a lucky girl," Rosaria sighed as Michael continued to fuck her. "To have a man who loves you so much, who also has such a nice cock, who worships you and your pussy."

"He has good reason to worship this pussy," Seamus said, pulling his cock from Faith's pussy to slap her clit a few times, causing her to moan as yet another orgasm ripped through her body, gasping when Seamus filled her pussy again in one stroke. "Pussy doesn't get any better than this," he added, once again pulling his cock from her pussy and dropping to his knees to glue his mouth to her, Faith arching her hips to press her pussy against his mouth as she came yet again, her delicious juices running onto his tongue as he drank her up.