Fighting Temptation...And Losing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I can certainly understand your point," Rosaria said with a laugh. "I'd feel the same way if I were you. And of course Monsignor O'Shaunessey and I will take our clothes off. Shouldn't everyone on a porno set be naked?" she asked with a laugh as she released her sarong and let it slide to the floor, revealing that she was naked beneath. Her halter top quickly followed.

"Here, let me help," Rosaria said, kneeling in front of her husband and releasing his trousers, letting them slide to the floor where he stepped out of them, his cock swinging and hitting her in the face.

"Hey, no violence!" Rosaria said with a laugh, grabbing his cock with one hand and shaking a finger at it with the other. "Play nice!"

Everyone burst out laughing and a great deal of the tension in the room disappeared. Holding the camera while her husband removed his shirt, Rosaria then stood behind Shelley as she sat on the chair massage seat, her back to the apparatus.

"Okay, let's get started," Monsignor O'Shaunessey said, bringing the camera up to his eye.

"Why don't you get the foot rests, Tom," Rosaria suggested as she moved to stand behind Shelley.

"I'm sure Tom will have you feeling better in no time," she said, putting her hands on Shelley's shoulders and encouraging her to lean back, even as Tom was placing first one, then the other foot in the foot rests, leaving her with her feet at least 3 feet apart.

"Just enjoy yourself, let go," she whispered into Shelley's ear, letting her hands slide down the front of Shelley's chest to cup and then caress her breasts, her fingers finding her rapidly hardening nipples and pinching them as Tom knelt between her spread legs, Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey right there with his video camera.

"Oh, God," Shelley moaned as she felt Tom's tongue slither into her spread pussy.

"You taste so good," Tom said, smiling up at her before plunging his tongue once more into her sopping pussy before trailing it up her belly, slowly probing at her navel before continuing up to her breasts, softly sucking on each one, gently chewing on her nipples until she gasped before finally kissing her gently, letting his tongue run across her lips before they truly kissed, their tongues dancing together.

"Yes, go ahead," Shelley urged him when they broke their kiss, a wild look in her eyes as she gently pushed down on his shoulders.

"Mmm, yes," Tom agreed, slowly working his way back down her body, stopping to suckle her breasts before again dropping to his knees between her wide-spread thighs, her pussy split wide open, her juices coating her ass cheeks as they ran down to the seat.

"So beautiful, "Tom said, using his fingers to spread Shelley's pussy lips wide apart, showing her hole pooling with juices, her clit small but insistent, before gluing his mouth to her and sucking, drinking her up.

Almost immediately Shelley began to cum, arching her hips up into her husband's face as he continued to feast on her pussy. Only when Rosaria noticed her orgasm subsiding somewhat did she speak up.

"That was fantastic, both of you," she said. "We can see you've really learned how to respond to one another with Tom eating your pussy, and you both seem to really enjoy it, too."

"I love it," Tom said, looking up from his wife's pussy, her juices smeared across his face.

"Me, too," Shelley said, smiling down at her husband.

"It can be better," Rosaria said, "believe it or not. Are you interested?"

"Better than this?" Shelley said, laughing. "I don't know if I can handle that much pleasure."

"Really?" Tom asked. "I want to give her as much pleasure as possible."

"Shelley?" Rosaria inquired as she stepped around in front of the massage chair to stand facing Tom.

"Oh, by all means," she said. "How can I possibly say no? But what's it about?"

"Well, our, your pussy is not the only sensitive thing in the area, so to speak. There are other spots just as sensitive, if not more so. So now we're going to include those areas as you eat her pussy," Rosaria explained.

"What areas?" Tom asked, a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Well, believe it or not, the anus has just as many nerve endings as the pussy and is very sensitive, as is the area of skin between the pussy and the anus called the taint, because it t'aint pussy and it t'ain't ass," she explained with a laugh, at which they all burst out laughing.

"I've never imagined anything like that," Tom said honestly.

"Me, either," Shelley said, an uncertain look on her face. "I'm not so sure I'd like that."

"Oh, you'll love it, believe me," Rosaria said with a laugh.

"And so will you, Tom," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey added from behind his camera.

"Shall we try?" Rosaria asked, looking from one to the other.

"Well..." Shelley started to say.

"Oh, of course," Tom said with a laugh. "That's what we're here for, to learn. If we don't like something, we don't have to continue with it, but we should find out about what we can so we'll have something to make a decision about."

"How, what should I do?" he asked, looking up at Rosaria.

"Well, first of all, let's change the configuration of the chair a bit to make it easier," she said, lifting first one, then the other of the foot rest support arms about 20 degrees up into the air where they locked into place, having the effect of spreading Shelley's thighs and pussy even further, but also causing her to scoot a bit forward on the seat so that her entire pussy and rosebud were prominently exposed.

"Now," she said, moving to kneel beside Tom right in front of Shelley's spread pussy, "you want to remember to share your time, spread your tongue around, really," she said laughing. "Tease her pussy, tease her taint, tease her rosebud. Just like it was her pussy, just more to it," Rosaria said with a smile.

"Okay, I think I understand," Tom said, a bit of confusion on his face.

"Here, we'll do it like before," Rosaria said. "I'll show you, then you can try it, okay?"

Before Tom had even managed to stammer his agreement, Rosaria had turned to Shelley and leaned forward, slowly dragging her tongue from her rosebud all the way up to her clit, which she gently sucked on. Then as Tom watched with his mouth hanging open, Rosaria proceeded to give Shelley a world-class rim job, tonguing her rosebud, probing it with her stiffened tongue, licking and teasing her taint, driving her tongue deep into her pussy to drink up the juices that poured forth.

Shelley was writhing on the chair massage seat as Rosaria showed Tom what to do. She was out of her mind at the sensations Rosaria's tongue was producing. Nobody had ever done anything remotely like this to her. She thought she would pass out when she felt her stiffened tongue press into her ass, even as she realized that she was consciously relaxing to help her. When finally once again she felt Rosaria sucking on her clit, her entire body let go as she came, her orgasm wracking her body as Rosaria continued to drink her up.

"That's what I mean," Rosaria panted as she lifted her pussy-smeared face from Shelley's pussy when she had finished cumming. "Do you think you can do that?" she asked.

"Yes," Tom said firmly, nodding his head. "Absolutely."

"Well, it looks as though Shelley could use a few minutes' break," Rosaria said, smiling. "Why don't you try it on me first while she's recovering, then you can try it on her, okay?"

"Well, sure," Tom said enthusiastically, his face beaming, then quickly bending to help Rosaria adjust the foot rest arms on the second chair massage chair.

"Shelley, it's probably a good idea for you to watch closely, too," Rosaria said as she sat down and placed her feet in the foot rests, spreading her bald pussy wide open, glistening with her juices, her star-shaped rosebud winking at everyone. "It will help you to guide Tom later, among other things," she said, leaning back.

"Okay, Tom, just like you'll do it to Shelley," Rosaria said as her husband got into position with his video camera.

With Shelley kneeling next to her husband on the floor between Rosaria's wide-spread thighs, confusion as well as lust on her face, Tom leaned forward and licked Rosaria from her rosebud to her clit before jamming his tongue as deep into her pussy as possible and sucking on her thick flowing juices. After a bit he would trail his way down to her rosebud, tentatively probing and teasing before returning to her honeypot and drinking.

"What do you think, Shelley?" Rosaria asked, "How is he doing?"

"Well, he doesn't seem all that interested in your ass," she commented, "he seems more interested in your pussy."

"That's exactly how it seems to me, too," Rosaria said with a laugh, "and that's nice, but that's not what we're trying to accomplish. Do you not enjoy it, Tom?" she asked.

"No, I like it just fine," Tom replied a bit defensively, Rosaria's pussy juice smeared across his face.

"Do you think you could enjoy it if you were only to eat my ass and not my pussy?" she asked.

"Well, I don't know," Tom replied slowly.

"And that's exactly how it seems to me, too," Rosaria said. "Shelley, how did it seem to you when I was demonstrating for Tom? Did I seem to play favorites to you?"

"No, not at all," Shelley replied, shaking her head.

"Tom, I want you to watch carefully again while Shelley shows you how to do it," Rosaria said, noticing the sudden shocked look on Shelley's face. "She knows exactly what it's supposed to feel like and she's seen what you're not doing correctly, so she'll be able to show you perfectly, okay?"

"Well, sure," Tom said, hardly daring to believe what he was hearing and about to see.

"Show him how it's done, Shelley," Rosaria said, a smile on her face. "There are just some things that we as women know instinctively better than a man, and one of them is pleasuring each other."

"B-b-but I've never..." Shelley began to stammer.

"You'll do fine," Rosaria said. "Your instincts will guide you."

Shelley turned her gaze to her husband, her eyes wide and a bit wild. She could see the lust and excitement in his face, as well as the rock-hard evidence standing out in front of him. Her gaze returned to Rosaria, who smile softly at her, at the same time reaching down with one hand to spread her pussy lips even further apart. Shelley's eyes were irresistibly drawn to Rosaria's pussy, open, glistening, juices pooling and running down to coat the star-shaped rosebud beneath.

Inexplicably she felt herself drawn forward, slowly, slowly, until finally her nose, lips, and tongue all made contact with Rosaria's pussy at the same time. Slowly and gently she explored the softness of Rosaria's pussy, realizing that the taste was different but not all that dissimilar to the taste of herself on Tom's cock when she sucked him after he had been inside of her.

Letting her tongue slide into the depths of Rosaria's pussy, she drank her juices, then followed them down to where they were pooling at Rosaria's rosebud. At first tentative, she explored, noticing the different texture, but also noticing the effect it had on Rosaria, who was now writhing on the seat.

And then she was everywhere, voraciously eating Rosaria's pussy before returning to her rosebud, even managing to push the tip of her tongue past the sphincter a bit as Rosaria suddenly spasmed in orgasm. Shelley quickly glued her mouth to Rosaria's pussy and drank as she came, ending up sucking on her huge distended clit as Rosaria, gasping, begged her to stop.

"And that, Tom, is how it's done," Rosaria gasped, her eyes still a bit glazed from the intensity of her orgasm. "Now show Shelley that her lesson on your behalf wasn't wasted," she told him.

Tom couldn't get his wife back onto her seat fast enough, diving into her pussy like a madman, this time giving equal time and attention to everything, just like he had seen. His mind was exploding with lust as he ate Shelley's pussy. The images of her eating Rosaria's pussy and ass were driving him to never-before felt levels of lust, to the point of depravity.

And then Shelley cried out as her orgasm struck, reaching down to hold her husband's head firmly against her spasming pussy. When she finally released him, he looked up at her, his face covered in her juices, a look of rapture on his face to match hers.

"Praise the Lord, that was what I call a successful lesson," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said from behind his camera. "Just fantastic!"

"You were perfect, both of you," Rosaria said, a huge smile on her face.

"Why don't we take a break for a bit before we get to the second part of tonight's session?" Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey suggested. "It looks like everyone could use something to drink."

Chapter 4 -- Special Counseling, Part II

The four of them sat comfortably on a sofa, wearing house robes that Rosaria had provided. The house robes happened to be very short, only just past waist length, but having them on gave everyone a sense of being dressed as opposed to being naked. Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey went to the bar and made everyone a drink, a bit on the strong side, before joining them.

"So, how do you both feel?" he asked after they had all taken a nice swallow of their drinks.

"I feel incredible!" Tom replied immediately, his face flushed with excitement. "I don't ever remember being so turned on before."

"It was fabulous," Shelley agreed. "I've never experienced anything like it."

"And which part did you like the best?" Rosaria asked, a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye.

"Oh!" Shelley exclaimed, her cheeks flushing crimson. "I couldn't possibly choose," she said, glancing at her husband to see his eyes glowing. "I'd never done anything like that, never even thought of it," she continued, "but it was wonderful. I loved it."

"So did I," Rosaria agreed with a laugh. "It was just wonderful. Which is how all things sexual are supposed to be. If they're not wonderful, then there's something wrong, either with what you're trying to do or with the people themselves. I think the progress the two of you are making is spectacular. I'm just certain that your future sex lives together are going to be wonderful beyond your wildest dreams."

"And what did you like the best, Tom," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey asked, "eating Rosaria's pussy, watching Shelley eating Rosaria, or you eating Shelley yourself?"

Tom's face went a total red. He felt as though his ears were on fire.

"Well," he began, his eyes darting rapidly back and forth between his wife and Rosaria.

"It's okay, Tom," Rosaria said, leaning forward to lay a hand on his knee, her robe falling open and hiding nothing. "There is no wrong or right answer here; it's all good."

"Well," he began again, "nothing has ever excited me more than seeing Shelley eating your pussy. I thought I would explode, it was so hot. It was even hotter than watching you eat hers."

"Well, it seems we've found something that we all enjoy, though for very different reasons," Rosaria said with a laugh. "And that's a good thing. It just adds a whole new dimension to the possibilities with which you can explore your enjoyment of each other."

"How does that make you feel, Shelley, knowing that Tom is turned on watching you eat another woman's pussy?" Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey asked.

"Oh, I hadn't thought about it," Shelley replied. "I don't know, good, I guess. I mean, I want to turn him on, I want him to think that I'm sexy, that I'm hot."

"And how did you feel watching Tom eat my pussy?" Rosaria asked.

"Well, I had mixed feelings," Shelley admitted. "Part of me felt some jealousy, wondering if he liked eating you better maybe, but at the same time it made me incredibly horny."

"Because it was Tom eating another woman's pussy?" Rosaria asked.

"Maybe to a degree, but I think it was more just seeing it being done right in front of me like that, that and wishing it were me," she added, laughing.

"So you find watching other people have sex exciting," Rosaria said, more a statement than a question. "That's a huge change, improvement over your previous two sessions with us, wouldn't you say?"

"Gosh, yes," Shelley laughed. "I can still remember how totally shocked I was when you demonstrated for us what you wanted us to do. I thought my face would burn to a crisp and fall off."

"You also seem to have a lot less guilt about things sexual," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said.

"Well, yes, that's true," Shelley agreed, nodding her head. "I'm not ashamed of myself, or my desires anymore. And having the two of you demonstrating with us made me think differently about what fidelity is. And I've come to realize that it's a matter of the mind and heart, and honesty, that creates fidelity. I don't consider myself at all unfaithful to Tom because of what we've done here, and I don't feel that's he's been at all unfaithful to me, either."

"That's so true," Rosaria said in agreement. "Sheamus and I have helped many, many couples over the years and neither of us has ever been unfaithful in that time."

"And you've also learned so far this evening that your anus can be and is a very erogenous zone," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey added.

"I had no idea," Shelley said, her face flushing once again. "I mean, I had never even thought of anyone's mouth being connected to an anus, but the sensations were indescribable. And then when I showed Tom with Rosaria, it was just as exciting as being on the other end, so to speak. Just thinking about it has me incredibly wet."

"I can't help worrying about the correctness of all of this," Shelley said. "I mean, I understand what you've told us, but it does seem sinful to me at times. And that makes it worse, because I truly love what we're doing."

"Well, Shelley," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey began, "if you were doing these things only out of a sense of lust, not with a pure heart, without only love towards your husband at all times, then there would be an element of sin involved. But if your heart is pure, if your only desire in learning these things is to be able to please your husband, to show your love for him, then there is no sin."

"But some of these things we've done," Shelley persisted.

"Nothing we have done or taught you is expressly forbidden in the Bible," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said.

"I understand that," Shelley replied, "and it wouldn't be at all an issue, but we've done it with others, with you," she said, her cheeks red with embarrassment. "Outside our marriage."

"And has your heart been pure in so doing?" Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey asked. "Did you do these things with thoughts of giving your husband pleasure foremost in your mind?"

"For the most part, yes," she replied, glancing at Tom guiltily.

"And the parts where these thoughts were not foremost, what were your thoughts?" Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey asked.

"That I was enjoying it for its own sake," she admitted, her face flaming, unable to look at Tom. "Enjoying it."

"I think I understand," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said, getting to his feet.

"Tom, how did you feel when Shelley would learn with either me or Rosaria, practicing what she would then do with you?" Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey asked.

"Well, at first a bit uncomfortable," Tom admitted.

"I assume more when I was involved than Rosaria?" Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey asked, a smile on his face.

"Well, yeah," Tom agreed, smiling, "I suppose so."

"And did you get more comfortable with it after you also learned and practiced with Rosaria?" Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey asked.

"Yes," Tom agreed sheepishly. "But there was more. It began to turn me on, too. Shelley looked so hot. After that I didn't have any more problems with it."

"Well, Shelley, how do you feel about that?" Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey asked, smiling at the slack-jawed look on her face. "Not only do you fulfill Tom's sexual dreams, but seeing you enjoy and fulfill yours also fulfills his. Does all of this not fit into what you're trying to accomplish, being your husband's best possible sexual partner?" he said stepping to stand in front of her, his cock jutting out at its full length just in front of her face.