Fighting Temptation...And Losing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't need any re-ignition for Shelley," Tom said, squeezing her tightly in his arms.

"It made me very excited to see Tom get off on me being with you, Monsignor," Shelley said. "I don't know how to explain it. And having him share it so completely."

"It's a kind of validation of your womanhood, your sense of being desirable," Rosaria said. "To know that your husband sees only your pleasure as being important is very intoxicating. I know it thrilled me when Sheamus would look closely to watch while Tom was fucking my ass," she said. "I'm proud of my ability to enjoy myself and he's proud to see me enjoy myself."

"But how do you feel about sharing Tom with other women?" Rosaria asked. "That becomes part and parcel of that next step."

"I think it's something we'll have to talk about," Shelley said. "Maybe we'll have some better questions next time."

"Until then," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said. "Don't forget to practice what we've learned tonight. Be sensitive to each other, talk to each other, please each other; that's how you'll ultimately please yourself."

Chapter 5 -- Michael and Faith

"Well, today we meet Michael and Faith at the cabin," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said as he prepared to leave the house to go to the church for morning services. "I should be back in a couple of hours and we'll leave directly. Do you mind getting our stuff together?"

"Of course not," Rosaria O'Shaunessey replied. "Have you figured out how you're going to deal with this?"

"I think I'm going to let you talk with Holly first, draw her out, see how she feels, then you and I will talk and I'll try and decide what the best course will be. It all depends on Holly; I think Michael will do anything to get beyond this," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said.

"I hope you're right," Rosaria said. "I really like the two of them and would hate to see them unhappy."

"I'm sure we'll figure something out," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey said, pulling her to him and kissing her passionately. "We always do."

"I just don't understand why we've been invited to go to this cabin," Faith O'Reilly said as they pulled out of the driveway. "It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend and I had hoped we'd do something together."

"We are doing something together," The Right Reverend Michael O'Reilly replied. "It's just that we're going to do it with Sheamus and Rosaria."

"Something is bothering you, Michael," Faith said. "I can tell. This isn't like you. Please talk to me, tell me what's going on."

"I'm having problems, Faith," The Right Reverend Michael O'Reilly replied. "I'm not sure why and I don't know what to do, so I asked Sheamus for help. He suggested that we join them for a couple of nights at the cabin so that we can all try to figure it out."

"What problems, Michael?" Faith asked, a concerned look on her face.

"It's about me," The Right Reverend Michael O'Reilly said. "I've become obsessed about something and it is distracting me from everything, especially the Church."

"Michael!" Faith said. "What is it? Is it another woman?" she asked fearfully.

"Lord, no," The Right Reverend Michael O'Reilly said with a laugh. "My obsession is you. I think of you all the time, can't get you out of my head for a moment."

"Why is that bad?" Faith asked, a puzzled look on her face. "I think of you all of the time, too, but that makes me happy."

"Because when I think of you, it's mostly sexual," The Right Reverend Michael O'Reilly admitted. "I'm sorry, but it's how I feel. I didn't know how to tell you, what to tell you. I just can't stop thinking of you and me and sexual situations."

"Oh, my," Faith said, her mouth hanging open. "I had no idea."

"But what makes it hard for me," The Right Reverend Michael O'Reilly continued, "is that I don't feel as though you feel the same way or that you welcome that kind of attention."

"But Michael, I've never refused you, anything, and I never would," Faith protested. "I love you."

"But you never initiate anything, Faith," The Right Reverend Michael O'Reilly said. "It's always me. You never complain, you always participate fully, it's just that I don't feel as though anything would ever happen if I didn't start things and that just makes me think that you don't feel the same way."

"But Michael, I love you, and sex with you," Faith said. "I've never wanted to act in a way that would make you ashamed of me, think poorly of me. If I acted as slutty as I sometimes feel towards you, I worry what you'll think of me."

"Faith, I never knew!" The Right Reverend Michael O'Reilly cried out, almost swerving the car from the road. "You've never acted overly enthusiastic about any of it, more just accepting, so I didn't realize."

"And you told Sheamus about this?" Faith asked, her cheeks flaming. "What must he think of me now! He must think that I'm some sort of a frigid woman."

"Now, that's not fair, Faith," The Right Reverend Michael O'Reilly said. "Sheamus is my spiritual superior as well as a friend whom I trust. He, too, married outside of the Catholic church so that he could be with the woman he loved. I figured he would understand, as well as the fact that the marriage counseling service that he and Rosaria offer is extremely popular and is always fully subscribed. Besides, I also told him that you've never said no, to anything."

"I'm going to feel totally embarrassed," Faith said.

"There won't be any need," The Right Reverend Michael O'Reilly said. "As soon as I explain that we talked and cleared the air, everything will be all right and we can have a nice couple of days in the sun and swimming in the lake."

"What sort of fantasies have you had about me?" Faith asked after several minutes. "Can you tell me?"

"I'm embarrassed that you'll think me perverted," The Right Reverend Michael O'Reilly said. "I don't want to think of you in anything less than pure terms."

"Michael, I won't be angry with you, but I would like to know what kind of fantasies you have about me. Maybe they'll interest me and we can do something about them," Faith suggested with a smile.

"You are simply the best, you know," The Right Reverend Michael O'Reilly said with a laugh. "And you're right, why should I have to hide my feelings from you?"

"So tell me," Faith insisted. "Now you've got me interested."

"Well, it's mostly thinking of your pussy, wanting to have my face in it all the time. And also always thinking of you sucking my cock," The Right Reverend Michael O'Reilly admitted. "Things like that. Only it's all the time. Even right after we do these things."

"Well, Michael, I certainly love the idea of you always having your face between my legs," Faith laughed out loud. "I can't think of anything nicer. And as for me sucking your cock, I'm always ready to do that, just ask. I love the taste of you and it's wonderful the way you contort when you cum. In fact, I can't think of anything connected with your cock that I object to," she added.

"Even..." The Right Reverend Michael O'Reilly began.

"Yes, even when you have the urge to stuff that big cock of yours up my ass," Faith interrupted with a laugh, knowing what he was going to say. "At first I found it gross, uncomfortable, but now it's every bit as nice as having it anywhere else."

"I never knew," The Right Reverend Michael O'Reilly admitted, shaking his head. "You never said anything, never acted enthusiastic, never initiated anything. I thought you were only putting up with me, being the dutiful wife."

"I am that, very much so, but I also love being your dutiful wife," Faith said. "If this is all that's been bothering you, there is no problem. If you want me to act a bit more outwardly how I feel inside, I can do that, but I never wanted you to think of me as a cheap woman."

"I know you're not cheap," The Right Reverend Michael O'Reilly said. "I never meant to imply that you should or would act that way."

"So is there anything else?" Faith asked. "Might as well get all of this out of the way now."

"Well, sometimes, more lately, I've fantasized about you having sex, but with other people," The Right Reverend Michael O'Reilly admitted.

"Michael!" Faith exclaimed, looking at him with her mouth hanging open. "Are you serious?"

"I'm sorry, but it's been one of the recurring fantasies that have run through my head," The Right Reverend Michael O'Reilly said. "I don't know why, but I constantly see you with other people, enjoying yourself."

"Michael, I don't know what to say," Faith replied, stunned. "I've never even considered being with anyone else. I'm married to you."

"I know," The Right Reverend Michael O'Reilly said. "I didn't mean to say that that's the way you think, but I picture you with other people. And it excites me in ways that I don't think are necessarily proper."

"I'm speechless," Faith said, sitting back in the seat. "What exactly do you picture?" she asked finally, softly.

"Everything," The Right Reverend Michael O'Reilly admitted. "Everything we do, but you doing it with other people, men and women."

"You picture me with other women?" Faith asked. "I've never even imagined such a thing. Where did you get these ideas?"

"I don't know, they just started appearing in my head," The Right Reverend Michael O'Reilly said. "That's why I finally contacted Sheamus, I just didn't know what to do and I didn't want to hurt or offend you."

"Well, I'm not hurt of offended, just very surprised, not sure how to react," Faith said.

"Well, we're here," The Right Reverend Michael O'Reilly said, turning the car onto a long drive that led to the cabin by the lake.

"This is beautiful," Faith observed. "I had no idea."

"I'm sorry about this, Faith," The Right Reverend Michael O'Reilly said.

"Don't worry about it," she said, patting him on the leg as they got out of the car. "I'm sure everything will be just fine."

"Michael, Faith," Monsignor Sheamus O'Shaunessey called as he came out the door to greet them, Rosaria right behind him. "I'm so glad you could join us."

"Hello, Sheamus, Rosaria," Faith said, giving each of them a hug and a kiss. "It's been so long."

"Too long!" Rosaria said with a laugh, taking Faith's bag with one hand and her arm with the other. "And your timing is perfect. We were about to take a tray of cocktails down to the hot tub. Now you can join us."

Ignoring their protests, Rosaria showed them to their room and told them that they'd meet them at the hot tub in 10 minutes to give them time to settle in and change.

"These are the camp uniforms," Rosaria said with a laugh, opening a closet and showing them the two housecoats hanging there before leaving them.

"Well, let's join them, shall we?" The Right Reverend Michael O'Reilly said, opening his bag and looking for his bathing suit.

"I love you, Michael," Faith said suddenly, wrapping her arms around him and hugging him tight. "Completely."

"I love you, too, Faith," The Right Reverend Michael O'Reilly said, kissing her tenderly. "And I'm sorry if you're disappointed in me."

"I'm not," Faith assured him. "In a way it's nice to know that you spend so much time thinking about me, on the other hand, it's strange the things you think."

"You look great in that suit," The Right Reverend Michael O'Reilly said as Faith pulled on her one-piece suit, cut very high at the thighs so that there was just a bit of material connecting the top and bottom. Her perfect 34C breasts filled the top part nicely, with the sides cut away enough to show a large bit of the swell at the sides of her breasts.

"Here you go, your uniform," Faith said, handing him one of the housecoats as she put the other on. "Mmm, these are comfortable," she said, feeling the soft silk as it caressed her body down to mid-thigh.

Hand in hand they walked out the back and saw Sheamus and Rosaria standing next to the hot tub wearing the same, identical housecoats.

"This is my favorite part of this place," Rosaria said as they approached, her hand sweeping to encompass the lake and the mountains rising around them. "There's just nothing quite like it."

"It is really beautiful and so peaceful," Faith said with a sigh. "You're fortunate to have access to it."

"It belongs to the diocese," Sheamus explained. "You're welcome to use it whenever you'd like. The key is always under the front doormat."

"Oh, my!" Faith gasped, one hand going to her mouth, her eyes wide.

"It always seems to be a shame that it isn't used more," Rosaria said. "Other than our advanced counseling sessions and the occasional day or two like today, it just sits here. But here, have glass of wine," she said as she handed everyone a glass. "To friendship, God, and His only Son, Jesus," she said, raising her glass, everyone repeating the toast as they gently clinked glasses.

"I've been dying to get in this jacuzzi," Rosaria said, shrugging her housecoat off to reveal a very skimpy bikini, the patches of sky-blue material that comprised the top just covering her large, dark nipples which were clearly visible through the material, the golden olive swell of her full breasts clearly visible. The bottom was the same sky-blue material, just enough to cover her pussy, but molded to her, her thick camel toe clearly visible.

Faith realized that she was staring and holding her breath as Rosaria stepped into the jacuzzi, revealing that the rest of her bottom was mere pieces of string holding the patch of material over her pussy in place, one string disappearing between her ass cheeks.

"You are one beautiful woman," Sheamus sighed, shaking his head.

"You only say that because I'm your wife," Rosaria said as she sank down into the water.

"Come, let's join her," Sheamus said, dropping his robe to reveal his speed-o, like Rosaria's suit a sky blue, and clearly full as it bulged with his cock and balls.

Michael cleared his throat, shifting uncomfortably from foot to foot as they watched Sheamus climb into the jacuzzi and sink down in the water to sit next to Rosaria. Letting his housecoat drop to the ground, revealing his surfer baggies, he reached for Faith's, startling her out of a reverie as she let him take hers from her.

Faith felt her cheeks warming, aware that Sheamus and Rosaria were watching her as she stepped into the jacuzzi and sat down between Sheamus and Michael. With four people, the jacuzzi was cozy enough that they had to sit close enough together so that there was always some contact with the person on either side.

They talked about the everyday things that all people deal with and talk about amongst friends, finishing the bottle of wine and then another one, delighting in the fresh, clean air and the sounds of the birds in the trees. There was no sound or sight of anything to do with humanity other than the house itself.

"Well, why don't we start getting dinner ready?" Sheamus suggested after a couple of hours had passed and they saw the sun begin its descent towards the distant mountain peaks. "We've got a fantastic outdoor BBQ here with lots of chopped wood ready for a fire."

"That sounds wonderful," Faith said. "All this wine, my stomach's been talking to me. It wants some food to balance things out."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I don't know when grilled fish has ever tasted so good," Michael sighed, sitting back after stuffing himself with grilled wild Alaskan salmon, a medley of fresh al dente vegetables, all served over wild rice. Two more empty bottles of wine lay on the table.

"I've never eaten in such a beautiful setting," Faith sighed. "When the sun was setting, all of those colors! Soft pastels, then violent oranges, reds, purples. Then there was that ethereal yellow/green glow along the mountain peaks as everything darkened. The sound of the fire crackling and the smell of the smoke as the stars started appearing. It made the hair on my arms stand up, it was so exciting. And then it was dark, so dark. I've never seen such a dark sky, nor so many stars. It is so humbling."

"I don't think it could possibly be described any better," Sheamus said.

"That was beautiful, Faith," Rosaria said. "This place is so beautiful and it is so hard to put that beauty into words sometimes, the words seeming lacking, paling beside the actual event that is beyond words."

"It's like a religious experience," Faith said.

"As well it should be," Sheamus said. "Are we not in the ultimate temple, seeing as much of the vastness of creation as we are capable of perceiving? The Lord created this Universe, our Earth, for us. He gave us dominion, stewardship over it, an inherent responsibility to nurture and protect it. He commanded us to be fruitful and multiply, to love Him."

"Then He sent His only Son to us and Jesus again brought the message of Love, of Tolerance," Sheamus continued. "But man is sinful, willful, and out of sight is often out of mind. For 2,000 years we have been sinking into darkness because we forget how we got here and what our purpose here is."

"What is our purpose here?" Faith asked.

"To Love the Lord, His Son, Jesus, and your fellow man," Sheamus replied. "As completely and totally as you can, purely, unselfishly, and always with joy."

"Let's go back to the jacuzzi," Rosaria suggested. "It's far more comfortable."

Faith had her arm around Michael's waist, his around her shoulders as they followed Sheamus and Rosaria down to the jacuzzi at the lake's edge, Rosaria grabbing yet another bottle of wine to take along.

"I love seeing the stars reflected on the lake," Rosaria said, shocking Michael and Faith when she dropped her housecoat to the ground, then her bikini, leaving her standing naked under the stars. "Isn't it beautiful?" she asked as she put one foot up on the edge of the jacuzzi to step in, pausing to look back at them, seeing the shocked looks on their faces.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Rosaria said, then laughed, one foot still up on the edge of the jacuzzi, the other on the ground, the light reflecting from the lake between her legs making her spread pussy lips clearly visible. "We always indulge after sunset," she explained. "Sunset rules. Do you mind?" she asked, continuing into the jacuzzi and sitting down.

"Uh, no, no," Faith said, suddenly clutching Michael's hand when Sheamus stepped out of his speed-o, his cock swinging in front of him as he got into the jacuzzi.

"Oh, yes, this is perfect," Sheamus sighed, laying his head back, his legs spread before him.

"You okay?" Michael asked softly as Faith's death grip on his hand relaxed.

"Yes, just surprised," Faith replied.

"Do you want to..." Michael asked, inclining his head towards the jacuzzi.

"Do you think that it's okay?" Faith asked. "I've never done anything like this before."

"Neither have I," Michael replied. "But I don't see why it should be a problem. This is Sheamus and Rosaria. Their specialty is marriage counseling. I'm sure that it's okay."

"I'm embarrassed," Faith said, slowly following Michael's example as he dropped his housecoat to the ground and then, taking a big breath, pushed his bathing suit to the ground, his half-hard cock bobbing in front of him.

Faith hoped that the darkness would hide the flush to her face as she stepped out of her bathing suit to stand naked on the deck next to the jacuzzi. The cool night air instantly caused her nipples to screw into hard knots on the ends of her breasts. As she started to step up and into the jacuzzi, Sheamus offered her a hand, pulling her up so that she could step in, her face flaming as she realized that it had resulted in his face being mere inches from her spread thighs and pussy as she stepped up. There was no way he could have missed seeing her.

"Oh, this is nice," Michael sighed, feeling Faith on one side and Rosaria on the other.

Faith struggled not to tremble as she felt Sheamus' naked body next to her, remembering the sight of his cock as he undressed and got into the jacuzzi, knowing that it was right there next to her, invisible because of the bubbles of the jacuzzi, as was anything beneath the surface.