Elf Patty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, has your mother been by?" Garland casually asked. "Heard from your sisters?"

"No, no they uh, actually Dad? You, you're the only one been by," Kevin admitted. "Well I mean, other than Mercedes today."

"Well then, I, let me see what Forrest and I can do about getting you enrolled into Connelly; they have an excellent accreditation program," Garland finally said.

"Thanks, Dad," Kevin said as Garland walked away.

"God, I don't know what happened, but thank you," Garland said as he waited for the door to open.

"Guess this was a Christmas miracle," Garland mused as he stepped out of the squat, ugly building.

Corrine and Cynthia seemed to remember it was their father's birthday at roughly the same time. And they seemed to remember it was also Christmas. Garland put them on conference call so that he could talk with them both at the same time. Both girls were somewhat ashamed as Garland thanked them for the Christmas cards and the Birthday cards they had not sent to him.

"Oh, but I am sure, had I forgotten to send you some money for Christmas, or for your birthday...Garland said to first Corrine then Cynthia.

Corrine ended the phone call in silence. Cynthia at least tried to spin some implausible defense of her lack of action before she too ended the call.

"I'll be there in, hmm, five minutes," Garland said when Patty answered her cell phone.

"Mom! Mr. Bob, I'm leaving!" Garland heard Patty yell out.

As they drove to his home, Garland told Patty about his visit with Kevin. She wholeheartedly agreed with his plan to help Mercedes and Kevin. He smiled as she proudly rubbed his arm.

"You know, you give her job at the dairy? You'd be able to see your grandchild all the time," Patty suggested.

"What? Put a crib in my office?" Garland laughed.

"Yeah! That, that's a great idea!" Patty said, rubbing her own belly.

"That, that actually is a great idea," Garland said. "And there's about nine, ten other mommies that work for me, for Garland Dairy."

"Happy Birthday, Garland," Patty purred.

"Mm hmm. And, Merry Christmas," Garland agreed.

**-**-**

Now, with a plan in mind, Garland asked Forrest to be aggressive. Forrest managed to plead Kevin down to time served. Kevin readily agreed to do two hundred and eighty hours of community service, as well as attend Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation classes. His community service was spent at the Oakleaf County Lockup, continuing to teach basic reading, math and geography to those inmates that requested tutoring.

The day after Christmas, Garland contacted Scandurro Construction and arranged to have a day care built onto the dairy. Patty and Mercedes were at the groundbreaking ceremony and the on-line newspaper had a photograph of both mommies-to-be smiling as they held the shovel to the dirt.

The newspaper quoted Garland Skelton as saying, "Anything we can do to help another is a testament to all that we have been given."

The end

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my enjoyment. I post them here for your pleasure. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I likewise thank those that take the time to 'Favorite' my works, those that rate my words.

Toni Wright, the mother in line ahead of Garland is a character first introduced in 'Serpent's Trail' in Loving Wives. In that tale, she is Toni Tonicetti. She meets Emmanuel Wright at a wedding. The birth of their daughter, Sarah Wright is briefly described in that same tale.

Kevin Skelton, Garland Skelton's son is introduced in 'Dance on Your Knees Pt. 03.' The pregnancy of Mercedes Phillips is also introduced in that same tale.

The mall Santa Claus, Craig Eagan, owner/operator of Eagan Equipment Sales & Leasing is first mentioned in the 'Breaking the Family' series in Loving Wives. His character is more fully fleshed out in 'Yummy Things' in the Incest/Taboo category.

Patty Lynne Carpenter is briefly mentioned in the three 'Dance on Your Knees' series. Her step-father holds a High School graduation party that many of the fellow graduates attend.

Forrest Meynard, Garland Skelton's attorney is a minor character briefly mentioned in 'Crumple Zone' in the Loving Wives category.

Vernon Wurtz, the boyfriend/house guest of Melanie Skelton is first introduced in the 'Tequila' series. He also gets an honorable mention in 'Vodka: Green Apple' in the Anal category.

Paula Emerson, Garland's Administrative Assistant is a character first introduced in 'Hesitation' in the Mature category.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.