Elf Patty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A girl pregnant with your grandchild," Garland thought as he sipped the rich amber liquid.

He'd not thought of that little fact often. Whenever the thought popped into his head, Garland quickly pushed it out.

"I, I'm ready," a soft voice said from behind him.

Garland turned, smiling. The smile froze but his cock jerked to full erection as the nude girl stood just inside of the den. Her flesh was pale; her shoulders were small and her arms were slim. Her breasts were also small, two apple halves sitting on her slim torso. Each breast was dotted with a light brown areole roughly the size of a half-dollar. Several small bumps dotted her areolae; Garland thought he might have read somewhere that those bumps were actually milk ducts.

"Those sweet little titties are getting ready to make milk for Mommy's little bundle," Garland thought, groaning as he thought of those small titties leaking Patty's delicious, nourishing milk.

Her baby bump was very noticeable on her short and slender frame. Garland could imagine that bulge growing larger, could imagine Patty's navel becoming distended, stretching out as her belly stretched beyond normal capacity. He could feel a surge of his excitement flood his boxers.

The splotch of carrot orange curls just covered a portion of her plump pubic mound. Patty clasped her hands, partially obscuring Garland's view of her pussy. Her hips were narrow; they would soon widen to accommodate the birthing of her child. Her legs, on such a short frame did seem slightly pudgy.

"God, I thought you were beautiful," Garland said. "Now I know you are simply the most beautiful young woman I've ever seen."

Garland put his drink onto the bar and walked to where Patty stood, waiting. He lifted her into his arms and marveled at how warm, how soft her flesh felt in his hands. Her long hair was silky against his hands and the smell of her soap, her shampoo, and her sweat filled his nostrils. Her green eyes anxiously searched his eyes and Garland smiled before kissing her.

He refused to put her down as he carried her up the stairs to the master bedroom. The entire trip, Patty never took her eyes from his. The trip took a few moments longer than it should have, Garland stopped to kiss her beautiful, plump lips every few feet.

"Oh, you, you are just so beautiful," Garland enthused, finally laying her on his king sized bed.

Silently, Patty reached her arms out for him. Garland held up a hand to still her movements. Using his toes, Garland slipped his shoes from his feet without untying them. It used to irk him when Kevin would do that but Garland gave that no thought as he slipped his shoes off. He then pulled his sweater off, then eased trousers and boxers to the floor. Garland hooked his left thumb into his left sock, peeling the long black sock from his foot. His right thumb repeated the maneuver then he stood, nude in front of Patty.

Her eyes flickered over his slight chest, over his flat belly. Her eyes paused at the sight of his grayish brown pubic hair. Then her eyes opened wide at the sight of his thick uncircumcised cock. Her mouth opened in a silent 'O' as she glanced at Garland's heavy balls hanging low on his lanky frame.

Garland lay down next to Patty, pulling her into his arms. Her short arms wound around his neck and she pressed her lips to his. She opened her mouth and accepted his thrusting tongue as they kissed.

"You are simply too beautiful," Garland whispered, his hands roaming up and down her back, touching her warm soft flesh.

"Oh!" Patty breathed as Garland's large hands finally came around and began toying with her sensitive nipples.

"Oh," Garland echoed as he bent to suck on a nipple.

"Mmng!" Patty grunted, arms clasping his head firmly against her breast.

She gave a bark of orgasm when Garland lightly bit down on the hard nub. When he pressed his lips to hers, Patty frantically thrust her tongue into his mouth.

"You, you're not, you're not going do that, huh?" Patty asked when Garland brought his mouth to her drooling pussy.

"Oh yes I am," Garland enthused, smelling the heady scent of her arousal.

Garland gave her puffy lips several long licks, savoring her taste. Then, using thumbs, he opened her slit and delved his tongue deeply into her. Patty gasped out then clutched the back of his hand, pressing him firmly against her lightly furred crotch. When he sucked her fat little clitoris into his mout, Patty's thighs clamped firmly around his head, holding him in place.

"Aaieegh!" Patty screamed and drenched Garland's face with her orgasm. When he released his lip hold on her clitoris, her thighs fell weakly from his head. Garland continued to taste her, even swiping his tongue over her perineum.

"Ooooh!" Patty gasped, shuddering as Garland's tongue flicked over her rosebud.

A second flick of his tongue over that sensitive area elicited another gasp and shudder. Lifting her thighs, Garland pressed the tip of his finger against her tightly clenched rosebud.

"Ooooh!" Patty gave a long whoosh of breath as Garland pressed his index finger into her rectum. "Oh! Oh God, that augh!"

"Like that?" Garland asked, then began to lap at her drooling pussy again.

"I, I don't, I don't know, Patty gasped even as she wiggled her cute little bottom.

Garland continued to finger her rectum while giving her pussy long licks. He captured her clitoris again as he worked his middle finger into her rectum.

Again, her thighs clamped heavily around his head. Her small hands frantically pulled at his hair, trying to force his head into her pussy. And, when she screamed out in orgasm, she again drenched his face.

Garland's cock ached and throbbed with need. Pulling his head from in between her legs, Garland left his two fingers inside of her backdoor. Knee walking forward, Garland presented his cock to Patty's small mouth.

Without a word, Patty began to hungrily suck on the head of Garland's cock. Her right hand toyed with his heavy balls and her left hand gripped his cock and stroked the length of him.

"I, erk! You, you're, that's driving me crazy," Patty admitted, wiggling her ass as Garland continued to finger her rectum.

"Yeah?" Garland chuckled. "Going put my cock in there. What you think that'll do?"

"Oh God! That, that would kill me!" Patty groaned, shuddering.

Almost frantically, she again slid her mouth over the first three inches of Garland's erection. She continued to fondle and lightly squeeze his balls and stroke his cock, trying to coax his semen from those heavy balls.

"Mm, yyeess," Garland hissed, feeling that familiar need bubbling up.

Patty's moans and grunts became louder as she anticipated the flood of semen filling her mouth. She shuddered and groaned as Garland began scissoring his fingers inside of her bowels.

"Ack! I yes!" Garland bellowed, pumping a torrent of semen into Patty's gulping mouth.

"I, was I good? That was good?" Patty asked as Garland slumped back, dislodging his probing fingers from her rectum.

"You, you were unbelievable," Garland wheezed, spent after such a powerful ejaculation.

"Now, you really going put this, this monster up my butt?" Patty asked, gripping Garland's flaccid cock.

"Yeah, probably not tonight, but..." Garland grunted, then gulped as Patty slid her mouth over his far too sensitive cockhead.

When she'd brought him to full erection again, Garland grabbed Patty and made her straddle his hips. With a wide smile, Patty grasped the idea and brought the head of Garland's cock to the mouth of her pussy. Her green eyes focused on his eyes as she slowly sank down, impaling herself on his cock.

"I, God, God, how big is that thing?" Patty grunted when she had most of him inside of her.

"You, you're almost there," Garland groaned, watching himself disappear into her hot, wet furnace.

When she managed to take him fully into her, Garland delivered a soft but loud slap to her left buttock. For a long moment, Patty shut her eyes. Then with a shiver, she opened them again and stared at Garland.

"Do that again," she growled.

Garland put a little more force into the swat and again, her brilliant green eyes shut. She shivered in pleasure, then began to rise up.

"Again, do it again," Patty barked and fell down, impaling herself again.

After the fourth quite hard blow to her backside, Patty opened her mouth and screamed in orgasm. Garland's pubic hair became soaked with Patty's pleasure. When she caught her breath and again began to bounce on him, Garland again slapped her ass.

"Aieegh!" Patty screamed in orgasm when Garland suddenly thrust a finger into her rectum. A moment later, Garland pumped his semen deep into her.

"I, oh God, that, oh Garland, oh Garland," Patty wheezed, laying down on top of him.

After a long moment, Garland gently eased Patty to lie next to him. He kissed her slack mouth, then wiggled out of his bed.

The tankless water heater took a few moments to heat up. When hot water finally came out of the tap, Garland wet a face cloth, then returned to the bedroom. Patty lay, spread eagle on his bed, slumbering lightly.

"Mm? Oh! Oh Sweetheart," Patty murmured as Garland sponged her pussy clean.

When he returned, Patty was again slumbering, spread eagle on top of the comforter. She roused slightly when he kissed her. He managed to get her to wiggle underneath the comforter before she fell asleep again.

Gray dawn was breaking but Kevin's cell had no windows so Kevin did not know it was a gray morning. He sleepily roused when Skip playfully pinched him on his big toe.

"Come on; we're scheduled to help with serving," Skip reminded Kevin.

The kitchen was sweltering hot as they stumbled into the area. Two inmates were already busy, whisking a large egg custard, using the remainder of the egg nog. Kevin assisted with dredging the bread that was too stale for sandwiches through the egg nog custard while Royal McNally, a hardened criminal slapped the soggy bread onto the sizzling hot flat grill.

"Don't worry, boy, I put us about four, five pieces, hear?" Royal said as some people lined up, ready for their Christmas breakfast.

"Yes sir," Kevin said, continuing with his task.

"Fucking turkey bacon?" one person complained.

A hostile look from Royal stifled any further complaints. It was common knowledge Royal McNally was not going to Stratton; the repeat offender was looking at Howard, the maximum security penitentiary named after Volney Howard, the first Attorney General of the state of Texas. Royal was looking at life with no possibility of parole so had nothing to lose. That made him a very dangerous man.

"Yeah, but that mother fucker ain't laughing at me no more," was Royal's only comment about his possible lifetime incarceration.

"See?" Skip said when he and Kevin, Royal and the few others that had worked the kitchen sat to eat. "Do a little work? We get the best food."

"Uh huh," Kevin thoughtfully agreed.

While Kevin was reading the second book on teaching literacy, Garland and Patty were lying in bed, eating toast and jelly, slurping noisily on coffee. Waking that morning, Garland had seen the face of an angel only a few inches away. She slept soundly, mouth open. Her long red hair was a tousled mess. One breast was exposed, the other was hidden by her arm; she slept with one hand thrust under the pillow, the other arm disappeared under the sheet.

Garland took a quick cell phone picture of Patty, then wiggled out of the bed. After relieving his bladder, Garland put the toilet seat down and washed his hands.

"Hey!" Patty sleepily smiled at him.

"Hey," Garland agreed, softly kissing her pretty lips.

He then helped her out of the bed. He watched her sweet ass as she scurried to the bathroom and smiled. She must have sensed his eyes on her; she turned and gave him a shy smile before closing the door of the bathroom.

Garland mouthed, 'Happy Birthday to me!'

Patty scampered back and crawled into the bed again. She kissed Garland and hugged him as he rolled on top of her. He slid his erection into her and they slowly made love.

Apparently Patty did not achieve orgasm in the missionary position; Garland held off for as long as he could but finally barked out and filled her. She assured him, she had thoroughly enjoyed the sweet, tender lovemaking.

"Then, Garland fixed toast and jelly; after all, they would be eating brunch at the Smith household in a few hours.

"By the way, today is my birthday," Garland casually mentioned.

"That why your mom and dad named you Garland?" Patty asked, draining her coffee mug.

"Yes it is," Garland said.

"Happy birthday; wish I'd known. I'd gotten you something," Patty said.

"Got you. That's a pretty sweet present," Garland said.

Before leaving the house, Garland found his ugliest Christmas sweater and put it on. Patty declared it should be criminal to make a sweater that ugly. She also stated it really didn't speak very highly of him; after all, he'd been stupid enough to buy such a God-awful sweater.

"Oh! Don't, don't start," Patty groaned when Garland gave her a light swat on her backside.

While Garland and Patty were driving the fairly deserted streets of Sweet Oak, Texas, heading toward the Smith home, Kevin was shuffling ahead of one of the gaurds toward the visitor's lounge. Throughout the morning, he'd heard the gaurds loudly call out for this inmate or that one. He heard Angelo say that these were the people lucky enough to have visitors that Christmas Day.

Knowing he had no visitors coming, no hope of anyone coming to visit him, the guard had to call Skelton's name twice before Kevin Skelton responded.

Entering the room, Kevin saw other inmates sitting with their loved ones at the long, narrow Formica tables. Kevin looked around for his mother, or his sisters, or even Forrest Meynard, his father's attorney.

"You uh, you sure it was me?" Kevin asked the guard.

"Yeah, boy, look, she's sitting right there," the man snapped, pointing to a chubby little blonde.

Kevin looked at the very uncomfortable face of Mercedes Phillips. When she stood, her eight months of pregnancy was very noticeable. When Kevin shuffled toward her, she gave him an uncertain smile. Kevin returned the smile.

"Merry Christmas," she whispered, searching his eyes.

"Merry, God! What, what are you doing here?" Kevin asked, taking a seat at the table.

"I, uh, it's Christmas," Mercedes said.

"Yeah, yeah it sure is. Merry Christmas," Kevin said.

"I uh, you remember Jackson? Jackson Brewsted?" Mercedes asked.

"Huh? Oh, oh yeah, runs around with Rusty and them other gamer idiots," Keven agreed.

"Yeah," Mercedes agreed. "Well, he uh, he really don't run around with them no more."

"So, what about him?" Kevin asked.

"He uh, he asked me to marry him," Mercedes said.

"He, oh. Oh, okay. I mean, I didn't even know y'all were seeing each other, but..." Kevin stammered, suddenly feeling a huge sense of loss.

"I uh, I told him I needed think about it," Mercedes said.

"Oh? Why? I mean, y'all are..." Kevin asked.

"I, uh, I mean, he's all right, but..." Mercedes said, studying a small crack in the aged Formica top of the table.

"He, where's he working?" Kevin asked, not knowing what else to say.

"His mom's a manager of that Burns Grocery store on Pendleton," Mercedes said.

"You uh, I mean, shit, you really want marry him?" Kevin blurted out.

"I guess. I mean, the baby daddy don't want nothing do with me. What else I'm supposed to do?" Mercedes asked, a hint of despair coming to her voice.

They lapsed into silence. Neither one of them looked at the other. Finally, Mercedes again hefted her bulk from the hard chair. She mumbled a 'goodbye and began to waddle to the door. Kevin felt a sudden, overwhelming sense of loss.

"Don't! No. Don't marry him," Kevin cried out, getting to his feet. "I, shit, I can't do nothing; I'm in here for God knows how long, but soon as I get out..."

"Yeah?" Mercedes smiled happily.

"Yeah, shit, I, I need you," Kevin admitted.

"I need you too," Mercedes smiled, hand over her belly. "Our baby, your son, your son needs his daddy."

"I, I'm going do better," Kevin promised her, promised himself.

"I love you," Mercedes said, wiping at her tears.

"Love you too. And you wait, just wait and see. I'm going do better," Kevin promised again.

While Kevin was happily helping prepare their Holiday lunch, Garland and Patty helped Danielle clear away the dishes from their brunch. Bob stretched out in his favorite recliner, trying to find the Christmas Day game between Connelly College and Wallchester University on his large flat screen television.

Both teams sported a losing season; Connelly had amassed three wins and Wallchester had managed two wins through this football season. Both teams were just hoping to end the season with a win.

"Well, I, I've put it off for as long as possible," Garland finally sighed.

"He's going visit Kevin," Patty explained to Danielle.

"Mm hmm; can't wait to hear what a horrible father I've been all these years," Garland said, drying the last dish.

"You have not!" Patty protested.

"Oh? Come with me? I'm sure he'd love to tell you how wrong you are," Garland said.

"You coming back?" Patty asked, stepping outside with Garland.

"Hmm?" Garland asked, pausing by his car.

"But I'm going bring something sleep in; I hate sleeping all naked like that," Patty confessed.

"Oh! Oh, well, then, yeah, I'll swing by, pick you up," Garland smiled and Patty smiled widely.

"Love you," Patty chirped, skipping to the front door of the Smith home.

"Love you too," Garland said, starting his car.

"Damn, Skelton, popular today, huh?" a guard came to usher Kevin to the visitor's lounge again just as Kevin finished eating his lunch.

"Hey," Kevin smiled, seeing his father waiting in the visitor's lounge.

Garland looked at his son, somewhat skeptically. He had not expected to be greeted with a smile.

"Merry Christmas," Garland said.

"Yeah, yeah, Merry Christmas. Oh, hey, happy birthday," Kevin said.

"Thank you," Garland said.

"I, listen, I appreciate, thank you for getting those maps for us," Kevin said.

"Mm hm, and since when are you interested in baseball?" Garland asked.

"I'm not. But Pedro and Mikey?" Kevin explained.

"Listen, Patty, I'm sure you remember Patty? Carpenter?" Garland broached the subject.

"Oh, oh she, uh, how's she doing?" Kevin asked, further surprising Garland.

Garland almost fell out of his chair as Kevin talked about Mercedes coming to visit and Kevin's wish to marry the mother of his child. Garland brought the topic back to Patty, reminding Kevin that Patty was likewise pregnant with Kevin's bastard.

Kevin agreed to sign over all parental rights to the baby in Patty's belly. Garland almost fell out of his seat a second time when Kevin named his price for relinquishing the rights to the baby.

"I, I want to go to school. Dad, I think I have a calling; I want to be a teacher," Kevin admitted.

"So. College. A little place for Mercedes, oh! Oh, I don't know if Forrest has told you or not, but Janelle? The little tramp in your car when you decided to try and total it?" Garland said.

"Yeah, she all right?" Kevin asked.

"Oh, no, no, right now, I'm pretty sure she and her lawyers are not all right," Garland smirked. "See, when you try to fuck with insurance agencies? They tend to do a little digging. Seems her family has a long history of trying to scam insurance companies. Then Janelle hooked up with a cute little Latina turned out to be an investigator for the insurance company. Got it all on video; Janelle and her new girlfriend doing things no one with soft tissue damage would be able to do. Did you know your girlfriend was bi?"

"Yeah, yeah, she uh, she told me," Kevin admitted, blushing lightly.