All Comments on 'Doris' Itch Ch. 03'

by Menderman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

man,great story keep it comming get Mike invole he come home early from his gun club

and catchs toby or andy our both banging this mom.don't stop now doing a excellent job with

this story. get some more boys in invole with this hot mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
BEST STORY EVER

This has to be the best story i've ever read in this site (and there are great ones). I think the mom should seduce Mike without him knowing about the other 2,like Toby could be away with his family on vacations and Andy would be too busy with a new job or something so mom would be craving for some atention, maybe have her dress sluttier for him and also try anal with Mike so when the great foursome happens all the "boys" should have a hole to fill. I think adding more people would be a mistake Mike should be the next one and also the last. It would be funny if the husband was kept in ignorance for the rest of his life while still being happy with his monthly fuck.

PS: Menderman rules!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

toby bring a frind with to have a go at Mrs B,get mike involed she need to bang her other son to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
excellent

come on finch it she need to bang her other son, let him caught her with his brother and toby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

finch the story Mike need toget in the action .doing great work .

David48David48over 18 years ago
5 on the whank-me meter

Pretty goddamn hot! "Mum" is having the time of her life scratching that itch. Hopefully, it won't mar that sweet skin. It might scab over then, and then she'd have to "pick" at it! Could get festered you know. Shit, what a wild ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT

KEEP IT COMING CH 3 IS THE BEST GIVE US CH 5 WITH MIKE AND SOME MORE GUYS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
excellent

more give us ch.5 mike need some action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
brilliant

I totally love this story! never really liked incest things before but this is so hot, page 2 of this chapter gave me the most incredible orgasm.

you said you wanted feedback so here's a couple of things: please, not "love tunnel"! it just sounds silly and breaks the mood. it just makes me laugh, but that's just my opinion.

as a woman, a note on breast sizes: the number (42 in this case) is the measurement UNDER the brests, NOT at the fullest part, so being a 42 would just make her fat. also, DD is not THAT big a cup size for breasts - I was an E cup when I was 14! I'm a 34G now (aged 20) and I look pretty big, so that's a bit more realistic than 42DD.

Other than those 2 minor things, totally fantastic! keep writing and I'll keep coming :P

Gazzer2Gazzer2over 13 years ago
Very erotic stuff!

Very well written and a cut above most writers covering this tantalizing topic of mother and son. The dialog was hot and the descriptions of sexual activities was adequately varied and well described. I "felt" her pussy sliding down those cocks for the first time! I wasn't hard to remember my first slow teasing fuck and the feeling of a woman's pussy engolfing my sensitive cock. Thanks for reminding us of the joy of fucking, and the forbidden fantasy of a mother's escapades introducing her son to the joys of sex. Well done.

YoungStud23YoungStud23about 13 years ago
wicked!

this is a wicked story...42DD i love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

4 stars because I like the storyline. Would be 5 but to many silly mistakes which proves you didn't re read before posting. Also Ian became Tim for a line. Do we really have to be told she has 42dd tits so many times

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous