Doris' Itch Ch. 03

Story Info
Breaking the final taboo and satisfying her itch.
22.1k words
4.76
311.3k
32

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
406 Followers

I hope I have done justice to my friend Doris' fantasy and that you enjoy her story, but I would welcome your feedback on how to improve the story or my writing.

Thanks to those who commented on the first two chapters saying that there was no incest or taboo. The story was originally about a woman fancying the underage friend of her youngest son which was the taboo and was leading towards sex with her son which is incest. Unfortunately the story had to be changed to be published as this site considered underage sex to be more than taboo and rejected the story. Maybe this is due to the current fad of political correctness where underage sex is seen as child sex, which is illegal (& quite rightly so), but it is interesting that incest, which is also illegal, is still published – an interesting contradiction in terms.

*

On my return home from work on the Friday evening I found the house a bomb site of activity. My husband Ian had got an early flight home from his latest sales trip and he was 'organising' Andy & Mike to get ready for their trip to camp for a weeks 'Father & Son' bonding camp with 4H in the Adirondacks in upper New York State. There were rucsacs, sleeping bags, boots, clothing and camping paraphernalia spread all over the lounge floor as they assembled all they thought they would need to survive outside the safety of Chicago in summer. Looking at all of the kit you won't believe they were only going for a week, it looked more like the end of the world was nigh and they were going to be survivalists in the wilderness.

They were already having fun together so instead of getting in the way by heading upstairs to change out of my nurses uniform, I headed into the kitchen to start fixing dinner. I realised that Toby wasn't around tonight, and that was probably for the best as he would have been on his own as Mike was fully absorbed in his forthcoming trip with his dad & brother. I smiled to myself at the memory of Toby wanking himself off in our bathroom two nights ago and shooting his hot streams of creamy spunk over the front of my uniform skirt as I flashed my 42DD tits at him to send him over the edge. Not only did the memory bring a smile to my face, it brought back the itch between my legs for some really satisfying sex.

As I mentioned previously Ian is strictly a once a month 'service' man in the missionary position with the lights off. So I hoped that tonight would be the night as he had made the decision to have a week away with the boys without discussing it with me. So tonight I wanted a bonus fuck as my consolation prize for not being able to go on holiday with them.

As I prepared a fish pie I dreamt of our love making becoming more adventurous with Ian sliding down my body to taste my pussy for the first time ever. I could just picture my legs wrapped around onto his back and my hands on his head to drive his tongue & face deep into my pussy which desperately craved more than its usual once a month lovemaking in the dark. I wanted to see Ian's face emerge coated with my juices as he climbed out from between my thighs after giving me the most fantastic orgasm of my life. I realised that I was stood in front of the stove grinding my hips in a circular motion as I imagined his tongue buried deep in the pink velvet tunnel of my love hungry pussy. Forget the fish pie I just needed a good fucking, I just wished he would walk in now, close the kitchen door, bend me over the kitchen table, rip off my panties and claim me as his there and then. Now I realised my hand was rubbing hard against my mound as I dreamt these wonderful thoughts rather than concentrated on getting the veggies to the boil and starting the sauce.

"Come and get it," I shouted out for my man & son's, meaning pussy for Ian and fish pie for the boys. Andy, my eldest son was first in and boy did he look a rugged young man dressed in his LL Bean red tartan wool shirt, all ready for the wilderness.

"It smells great mum," he praised as young Mike and Ian followed him to the dining table. It was great to be together again as a whole family as we joined hands across the table for Ian to bless the food before we tucked into the fish pie.

The boys were full of enthusiasm for their trip as I smiled across at Ian and pouted my lips as I slowly slid pie into my mouth and slowly licked the fork clean with my tongue as I smiled across the table at him. I thrust my uniform wrapped tits across the table as I reached for more vegetables and rubbed my foot up his leg under the table to ensure I got his attention while enjoying our meal.

As the boys cleaned away the dishes after dinner I went upstairs to shower and change into something more comfortable. My nipples hardened like bullets as I stood under the hot water and imagined going down on my knees to take Ian's cock into my mouth for the first time. As I dreamed of exploring his length with my tongue for the first time I soaped my pussy to ensure it was nice & fresh to encourage him down there when I would push his head off my tits and send him south for the first time on a new journey of discovery for both of us. As I turned and opened my eyes I was surprised to see that I was looking up straight into Toby's eyes as I released his cock from my mouth and not Ian's. The visualisation was so crisp & clear, was I now totally fixated with Toby?

God was my lack of a good regular fucking and the desire for oral sex driving me to such forbidden thoughts?

Before I risked satisfying myself in the shower I switched off the water and climbed out to wrap myself in a big white fluffy towel. I stood in front of the mirror looking at my 42DD breasts thrusting forward in the towel wondering why Ian was such a prude when most men would be trying to get the towel off to expose the beautiful mass of tit flesh to their eyes, hands and tongues. Even the butcher who attended our church licked the end of his nose whenever he saw me, very obvious in what he desired.

Please don't get me wrong, I dearly love Ian, but I just wished he would be more active and adventurous in the trouser department.

Well if he was going to chase me then I needed to entice him so I put on my smallest & tightest bra & panties before wrapping my body in a thin robe that was slightly see through if back lit. Before heading downstairs I added some perfume as additional enticement for the sex I so desperately craved and needed tonight.

The guys had just about finished all of their packing as I entered the lounge and flicked on the TV and DVD, before settling down in the chair opposite where Ian usually sits. As I started the movie the boys sat down to watch as well, and finally Ian came & sat in his usual chair. Before he got too engrossed in the movie I crossed my legs which forced my robe to ride up and split apart slightly as I offered myself to my husband.

'Shit, he didn't even notice,' I thought to myself as I sat there paying little attention to the movie. I needed to work at this if I was to get the fucking I so desperately needed tonight. So I moved slightly & twisted so one edge of my robe eased forward exposing my cleavage to Ian's view.

'Is he teasing me by pretending not to notice?' I wondered as I failed again to get any reaction. I looked sideways and realised that Andy, my eldest, was staring at the show in front of him, even if my husband hadn't noticed for himself. Andy's eyes quickly switched back towards the TV when he realised that I had probably caught him staring at his sex starved mother flashing her wares at her husband. Andy crossed his legs and put his hands in his lap as he stared straight at the movie.

'My god, I've given my son a hard on. My son has a hard on for his mother,' I thought and blushed slightly at the thought.

"Mike, will you please go & get us some popcorn and drinks?" I asked.

"Aw, Mum," Mike challenged.

"Come on Mike, it is the soppy bit in the film that you don't like, where the man tries to win over the affections of the woman," I hinted in a soft sexy voice looking directly at Ian, who briefly glanced my way without giving any indication of noticing the show I was putting on solely for his benefit.

"I'm sure your dad is hungry for something," I hinted as Mike started to climb out of his chair and head for the kitchen.

There was little reaction from Ian, not even a slight curl of his lips into a smile. Either he was teasing very skilfully or I was getting nowhere. This thought hurt my feelings a little.

Mike returned with a bowl of popcorn & a cold soda each and sat back down in his chair.

"Don't worry Mike you haven't missed much," I informed him," The hero hasn't fallen for her obvious charms yet, and the action is going to begin shortly," as I stared hard at Ian and re crossed my legs to give him a flash of my small panties & my soft inner thighs.

No reaction from Ian, but a look of hunger from Andy and it wasn't for his bowl of popcorn which he was having trouble to rest in his lap without it spilling as it rested atop the hard on that he was trying desperately to conceal.

"Ian, do you think he is going to fall for her charms and bed her at the end of the film?" I inquired to the sound of Andy starting to choke on his popcorn.

Finally Ian looked at me and noticed the amount of cleavage on show and his eyes widened as he calmly stated "I don't know." And at that he turned back to the film.

Now I was hurt and I watched the rest of the film in silence, occasionally feeling Andy still staring at the amount of cleavage and bare leg that I still had on show for my husband.

Finally the film finished.

"Time for bed boys, up those stairs now" I instructed.

Andy struggled to stand and I could see him trying to hide his continued hard on. Would he be wanking in his bedroom as Ian and I had our standard fuck across the hall. My dreams of oral sex were redundant as I expected nothing special now.

I let Ian get into bed first before I started to slowly peel my robe off one shoulder at a time in a slow strip. As he looked towards me I bent forward to show my immense cleavage to him as I slowly pulled down my panties and kicked them off into the corner of the bedroom. Still leaning forward, looking deep into his eyes I undid the front clasp of my bra to allow my full breasts to swing free for his viewing pleasure.

I was horrified & bitterly disappointed not to see even the slightly look of longing or lust in his eyes as I slowly peeled back the covers to climb into bed alongside him.

I snuggled in close and placed my head on his chest & wrapped my arm around him.

I tilted my head up for a kiss as my hand slid over his flat stomach on its journey south to search out his hardening prick.

I was utterly shocked to feel Ian grip my hand as he calmly stated "We have an early start in the morning," and started to turn away from me.

I nearly sobbed as I asked, "Ian you haven't made love to me for weeks and you are going to be way next weekend as well, I need you, I love you. Let's make love tonight."

"Please Doris, give it a rest," he said without feeling as he turned onto his side giving me his hard back, rather than his hot hard prick that I craved and needed right now.

Tears welled into my eyes as Ian turned off the light and didn't turn back to take me in his arms to make love to me. Right at this moment I would accept straight up & down rather than my dream of excitement such as oral sex. But tonight I would get neither.

I turned my back to Ian & quietly wept, wondering if he still loved me. Was I still attractive? Yes I was as my son Andy was lying in his bed, probably wanking to get rid of his hard on. What a waste of a hard cock.

Against my Christian church going beliefs I wanted to go to Andy's room and help myself to his hard cock, especially if my husband wasn't go to give me any of his. I knew these thoughts of my own son would send me straight to hell but I needed a good fucking and I wasn't going to get it in my marital bed with my husband anytime in the next week.

I cried myself to a restless sleep wondering if my husband still loved me?; was he getting his oats when he was away?; was he being unfaithful to me?; was Andy's cock hard solely because of the show I had put on?

As I tossed & turned I dreamt of Andy consoling me in his arms before pushing me slowly down his toned body to take his hard on in my hands and eventually into my mouth.

...............................................................................................................

It seemed only minutes later when the alarm rudely awoke me at 5am for our early trip to the airport. I wondered if last night had all been just a bad dream. But reaching between my legs to find a dry tight pussy meant it wasn't as there was no sign of cum leaking from a wet & tender well fucked pussy. Ian stirred alongside me and quickly got out of bed to get dressed before heading of the bedroom to wake up the boys.

I couldn't join them for breakfast as I was so hurt by Ian, and so turned on by Andy & the thought of him wanking himself off over the thoughts of my body last night.

I was snatched from my reverie by Ian shouting up the stairs "Doris, are you ready?, we need to leave now for the airport!"

We drove in silence, a real tension in the air. I was mad at Ian, and I could feel Andy's eyes boring into my back as he dreamed of my tits. My life seemed to be going off the rails, I couldn't get my husband to fuck me, I had had my youngest son's best friend wank in front of me, and to cap it all my eldest son was probably wanting to do the same!

Well I dropped the three of them off at O'Hare and didn't wait for them to check in. I just needed to get away as my emotions were torn to shreds and my body just demanded sex in what ever form I could get it. As a Christian Sunday school teacher I was plunging into the pits & fires of hell with the thoughts I was having.

I had to concentrate hard on the traffic on the drive home as my mind spun in all different directions and my pussy screamed for attention. I decided that if my now lousy & possibly cheating husband couldn't give me a good seeing to then I would need to do it myself in my den at home, courtesy of a porno video & my fingers. The drive home was hard as my thoughts were torn between emotional hurt & the need for sex. I pictured all sorts of images like Ian shagging some tart in his hotel room; the butcher lashing his long tongue up the length of my pussy; Toby standing over me wanking himself over my tits; or kneeing in front of Andy with his rock solid buried deep into mouth as I draw hungrily on his length. How I made it home I'll never know.

I had only just got in the house when there was a knock at the front door, 'Go away,' I thought, but my Christian good nature overruled that thought and I opened the door to find Toby standing there.

"Hi Mrs B," he greeted me cheerfully," I've come to borrow some of Mike's CD's while he is away at camp, he said it was okay."

I pulled the door open for him to enter, "Come in," I said.

"I don't mind where you come, as long as you clean it up afterwards," he smiled at me.

I reluctantly smiled, "You cheeky little rogue."

Toby headed through the lounge and up the stairs to Mike's bedroom.

'Shit, I can't really head off to my den while he is here," I considered to myself, 'Might as well make the beds while I wait for Toby to leave.'

At this moment in time I really hated Toby's intrusion as I headed to Andy's room. As I entered I could smell a lot of deodorant, more than usual, and as I bent over his bed I could smell the unmistakable aroma of man sex. I reckoned that Andy had been masturbating last night. My pussy started to itch as I wondered if he had been stroking his hard meat at the thought of the show I put on for Ian last night. Tears welled in my eyes as I was reminded of my failed attempt to turn on my husband last night, but I found myself taking an odd consolation in the fact that I had turned on my eldest son & my itch got worse.

Taking a final breath to enjoy the aroma of Andy's cum, I finished his bed and as I started to stand up straight I heard the landing creak slightly; Oh Toby was up to his usual trick.

By the time I came out into the hall Toby was gone & I could see him sitting on the floor sorting through CDs. Toby turned and gave me one of his cheeky smiles. I couldn't help but smile back at the cheeky rogue. He was becoming a great looking young man. ' God, woman you are at it again,' I thought rubbing my thighs together as I smiled back at Toby and then moved into Mikes room to make his bed.

I could feel Toby's eyes boring into my body as I bent to make Mike's bed. I could feel his eyes roving over my ass and up onto my breasts swinging in my t shirt. The horizontal stripes of the material would make them look even larger & more tempting than their 42 inches and double D cups. I felt wicked and a little sexy as I started to tease young Toby by reaching further than necessary, making my breasts swing, stretching the bra & t shirt to their limits. My hips swayed as well in an exaggerated style to tease Toby with my ass.

Finishing the bed I stood, turned & smiled down at Toby, enjoying seeing the lust in his eyes. I regained some of my lost self respect as a woman as I realised the power I had to turn on this young man as his mouth hung open in front of me. I reckoned the CDs in his lap were hiding a hard on. I reckoned that my show had guaranteed Toby was struggling with both his hard on and his thoughts as he stared at his best friend's mother, with her massive tits arching out from her chest high above him. The itch in my pussy was constant now.

I walked out, my hips swaying slightly as I headed to my room to make my bed. As I bent over with my back to the door I knew Toby was watching me from the hallway.

"Toby, get yourself in here and make yourself useful by helping me make the bed," I called out.

"Yes, Mrs B," he answered, his voice only a few feet behind me.

He walked around behind me, having to brush against my bent over ass as he tried to fit between me and the dressing table. 'I bet he enjoyed that,' I thought to myself.

Toby stood on the far side of my marital bed staring at my tits as I pulled the sheet straight.

"Are you going to give me a hand? Or are you going to stare at my chest all morning?" I enquired with a slight teasing smile.

"I... I... Uh..... Sorry Mrs B," Toby stuttered much to my enjoyment.

As I pulled up the blanket I shook my shoulders making my heavy breasts swing & tug at the material trying to contain them. I could feel my nipples starting to harden as they rubbed against my bra.

Toby's eyes were bugging out at the sight and I could see the bulge in the front of his pants, which this time he made no effort to hide.

As I finished smoothing out the blanket I could see Toby was totally fixated on my body.

"As a little boy you always liked being held against my bosom whenever you hurt yourself didn't you?" I asked.

"Yeah, Mrs B," Toby drooled.

"By the look in your eyes, you would like to be back there now wouldn't you?"

"Oh yes, Mrs B." Toby sighed.

I opened my arms wide in invitation, "Come here," I offered.

Toby was around the bed like a shot. He arms wrapped around my waist and his cheek sank into the pliant mass of my chest with his lips brushing against one of my hardening nipples. I wrapped one arm around his shoulders and cradled his head into my bosom with the other.

I could hear Toby sigh contently against my now heaving breasts as I felt his hot breath blow across the front of my covered hard nipple.

"Is that better Toby?"

"Oh yes, Mrs B," he responded quietly.

The warmth of his body made my pussy throb with an indescribable need for attention.

After a couple of minutes of mutual hugging I slowly pushed Toby's head away from my chest, reached down and lifted up my t-shirt to expose the acreage of flesh & cleavage to Toby's wide eyes as I quickly pulled his head back into my now hot flesh. The heat increased as I felt his warm breath blow across my skin and my nipple responded accordingly as it stood out mimicking one of church's organ stops.

Menderman
Menderman
406 Followers