Dance on Your Knees Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,086 Followers

"New thing out there," Patty Amantogi quipped. "Called sunlight. Try it sometime."

With that stellar introduction, she quickly, efficiently applied some foundation to Tony's face and hands. Stepping back, she looked at the floor manager who shrugged his grudging acceptance.

"Hi, Patty; I wondered what had happened to you when we moved from Dan's Hollow," Tony smiled to the makeup girl.

"I, we, we know each other?" Patty Amantogi asked, now looking closely at that day's guest.

"Anthony Lewis, sixth and seventh grade at Fordham?" Tony smiled.

"I, you, God! No way! You, you were this itty bitty little squirt!" Patty squealed, recognizing the little boy in the man that sat at the large table.

"Uh? Look in a mirror?" Samantha laughed at the four foot six inch girl.

The interview was professionally conducted. Several times, Tony did break down in tears as they discussed Genevieve's accomplishments, her life, and her legacy. His tears were unabated as the hostesses played their favorite moments of interviews with Genevieve Barclay.

"I, look, she, she was the seasoned pro at handling interviews. She was the one that was comfortable in front of a camera," Tony said when Adrien Zeno brought the session around to learning about Tony Lewis. "I, I don't, I didn't want to be a celebrity. I'm not a celebrity. I'm just a regular guy that was lucky enough to meet and fall in love with Genevieve Barclay."

"Your father has been quoted saying some very racist statements regarding your relationship with Genevieve Barclay," Samantha stated.

"Do you think your father's views in any way affected your relationship with your wife?" Adrien followed.

"Those are his opinions. He is entitled to his views. I do not share his views," Tony said. "So, no, his feelings? Those are his feelings and his alone. They're not my feelings."

There were a few more questions about his childhood; did he have any friends that were African-American. Did he date much in high school? Tony was completely honest with them; up until the night of his high school graduation, he'd not had any social life at all. He had been a stone cold virgin until the day after his graduation. And that night, somehow he had wound up in Genevieve Barclay's bed.

"We'd like to thank our guest today," Adrien said, looking into the camera.

"Tony Lewis, widower of Genevieve Barclay," Samantha chimed in as the scene changed from Camera 1, focused on Adrien to Camera 2.

"Hi Buddy," Adrien smiled her beautiful smile into the camera.

"Bye Adam," Samantha smirked her taunting smirk into the camera.

After he was unhooked from the microphone, Tony searched the studio for Patty but could not find her. Seeing Thaddeus Norton waiting stoically for him, Tony admitted defeat and left the studio.

"Patty Amantogi. Find her for me," Tony ordered London and Paris when he entered the ground floor office. "She works at the studio."

"Yes sir," London and Paris echoed.

"Mr. Norton?" Tony asked as he stripped off his sweat soaked suit jacket.

"Yes sir?" Thaddeus asked, taking the jacket from Tony's hand.

"How long, what's the appropriate time? You know, to mourn?" Tony asked, making Thaddeus purse his lips in disapproval as he kicked his shoes toward the closet without untying them first.

"Given the length of your marriage?" Thaddeus asked and made a show of looking at his wristwatch. "Hmm, I'd say four o'clock should do it, sir."

"I'm serious, Mr. Norton," Tony said, slipping off his trousers.

"Sir, each person is different," Thaddeus said. "Ninety days? Six months? The norm was, at one time, a full year. But again, sir, the two of you were wed for twenty six days."

"Mr. Lewis, please sign," London said, ignoring Tony's half-dressed state.

"What am I signing?" Tony asked as he sighned the card.

"It's a 'Thank you' card to the producers of the Zeno Anderson Report," London said.

"Here is Ms. Amantogi's cell phone number and address," Paris said, placing a card into Tony's free hand. "You have a dinner date with her at seven thirty at the Stone Grill Steakhouse."

"Please use the side entrance; we really don't need the media to see you out on a date so soon after Ms. Barclay's passing," London cautioned.

Despite the efforts of London and Paris, it did not take long for the media to catch on; Genevieve Barclay's widower had a new love interest. Zealous fans of Genevieve's posted hurtful, fateful, and some very threatening messages about Patty and Tony. Upon hearing the story; they'd been friends in middle school and had reconnected after the passing of Genevieve had others sighing over the improbable and wonderful romance.

"God damn it!" Tony screamed in frustration when yet another rabid fanatic had somehow gained his cell phone number and left a threatening voice mail. "God damn it! I just want to live my life!"

"Sir, I'm afraid that choice is not yours to make," Thaddeus said. "The police are sending someone to check into the voice mail; do not delete it."

Patty called Tony the following day; another rabid fan of Genevieve Barclay's had shown up at the studio looking for Patty. The metal detector found the fifteen year old girl had taped two butcher knives to her thighs and as she was being interviewed by the arresting officers, the fan admitted she had intended to kill Patty.

"I mean, Jesus; I been followed home, I get all kind of mail...Tony, I love you, but it isn't worth it. It's just not worth it," Patty said. "I been offered a job in Colorado and I'm taking it."

"Wish I was going with you," Tony admitted.

"Wish you were too," she said, then ended the call.

A month after Patty's departure, Tony was sitting on his back porch, sipping a cup of coffee, just enjoying a moment of solitude. Thaddeus appeared, as solemn and professional as always.

"A Ms. Cahn delivered this for you, sir," Thaddeus intoned, handing Tony a small envelope.

Inside of the envelope was a small thumb drive. Tony stood, gave one more look around at the meticulously manicured lawn, the sparkling in-ground swimming pool and the array of wind chimes Genevieve had strung along the patio. Then he went into the home, into his office.

Putting the thumb drive into the computer, Tony sat back and watched himself and the beautiful Ashanti Cahn making out on her living room couch. Smiling, he rememberd that night of only a few months ago; their high school graduation.

'Call me' and her phone number flashed on the screen after the clip of their oral lovemaking came to an end.

"Your phone, sir," Thaddeus said, handing Tony the cell phone.

"God, Thaddeus, what? Were you there the whole time?" Tony sputtered, embarrassed.

"Of course," Thaddeus said, dark eyes unreadable.

"Good thing I like you," Tony muttered, tapping out the phone number.

"Indeed it is, sir," Thaddeus said. "Might I suggest the two of you enjoy one of Ms. Franklin's meals; the back patio is well suited for two people who wish to have a romantic dinner alone."

"Without all the nut jobs finding out about it," Tony agreed.

"Yes sir; you will be the only nut job that knows about it," Thaddeus said," leaving the room.

"We're right back where we started from," Tony thought as he heard Ashanti's answer her phone.

The End.

..**..**..**..

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my work, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Anthony Lewis, Rusty Barnes and the Kombat Krew, Becky Gardner and Tim Knudsen are all characters from 'Tutelage' in the First Time category.

Jory White, Tim Knudsen's girlfriend is a character introduced in 'Dance On Your Knees Pt. 01' in the Anal category.

The Julia Pines subdivision is introduced in 'Paint It Black' in the Incest/Taboo category.

Deanna Cahn, Ashanti Cahn's mother is briefly mentioned in 'Never That Bold Ch. 03' in the Lesbian Sex category. Ashanti's father, the blond teacher Deanna had the brief, passionate encounter with is Michael Bay, a primary character of the 'Never That Bold' series.

Danielle Hernandez, the Latina cheerleader that loves eating pussy is a minor character introduced in 'Tutelage.'

Adrien Duhurst, the attorney that Tony meets at the airport is the older brother of Avery Duhurst, a principal character in 'Happy a & M Day' in the Transgender & Crossdressers category. Her fiancé, David Challes is introduced in the same story.

Anthony Carrecci, the new head coach of the Connelly Cougars is the primary character in '2cd Choice' in the Loving Wives category.

London and Paris Jeffries are minor characters introduced in 'Fresh Tarts, Cherry' in the Group Sex category. Likewise, the Zeno/Anderson Report is also introduced in that story.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,086 Followers