Dance on Your Knees Pt. 02

Story Info
A drunk, wild night leads to love ...
15.1k words
4.7
8.7k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,055 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

**Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microwave Spell Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

**..**..**

Antony 'Tony' Lewis watched the Kombat Krew of Rusty Barnes, Phat Pat, Jackson Brewsted, Alvin Schmidt and a few others make complete asses out of themselves. It was the first graduation party they'd attended and already the Kombat Krew, as they called themselves were making a nuisance of themselves. Finally, the step-father of the young lady hosting the party had his fill of the Kombat Krew and asked the immature boys to leave.

Rusty, as usual, designated himself as the leader of the group and told the step-father to suck his dick. The slap the man delivered toppled Rusty onto the floor.

"Coming, Lewis?" Jackson demanded as they slunk out of the large home.

"Uh, no? Uh, I ain't with y'all," Tony stated.

On the first day of senior year at Lloyd M. Bentsen High School, a brand new school for Tony, he'd worn his 'Grand Theft Auto' tee shirt. Milling around outside, he'd seen a group of guys wearing 'Mortal Kombat' tee shirts and had happily taken his place in their group.

As the school year progressed, Tony experienced a growth spurt, one that put inches and pounds on his formerly scrawny frame, and one that had put some maturity into his brain cells. Tony saw the group for what they were; immature, disenchanted young men that would not fare well beyond the walls of high school. And, they weren't faring too well inside of the walls of high school. They were at the very bottom of the food chain. They were despised, or worse yet, were ignored by every other clique in their school.

Attempting to join other cliques, Tony found out he'd painted himself into a corner as far as his peers were concerned. A few stragglers, the few that did not belong to any cliques did eventually accept him, allow him to join them as they circled the periphery of their peers.

At another party, the girl's parents were not home. The music was deafening and some danced to the thudding, pounding, pumping beat. Tony asked a few girls to dance. Two girls politely rebuffed him. One girl just stared at him, saying nothing until Tony crept away, face burning hotly.

Then Jory White, a very pretty brunette got into a screaming match with her boyfriend. Actually, Jory was the one doing all the screaming; Tim Knudsen was just trying to walk away from her. Jory moved to slap Tim, but wound up staggering into a sliding glass door, shattering it. She managed to severely cut herself in the process.

Tony hurried to the kitchen and grabbed a dishtowel from the counter. He hurried back and applied pressure to the wound on Jory's forearm. Becky Gardner, another pretty brunette helped Jory out to her car and they drove off.

Tony then helped Tim Knudsen sweep up the broken glass. Angela Watson, the girl hosting the party was wailing about her parents; she'd not had permission to have a party. While two of her friends tried to comfort Angela, Tony taped three garbage bags over the steel frame of the sliding door in an effort to keep the mosquitos out of the home.

Neither Angela nor her friends thanked Tony or Tim for their help. With a shrug, Tony agreed to drive Tim to Ashanti Cahn's home where yet another graduation party was in full swing. As Tony drove them to the Julia Pines home, Tim disclosed the fight had been about his decision not to go to college, specifically to Norwill University with Jory.

"Fuck, dude, barely managed to scrape by in high school. Really think I'm college material?" Tim asked.

"Got nothing to say, dude," Tony agreed. "Just glad as fuck be out of school, know what I'm saying?"

At the door of the ostentatious home in the exclusive neighborhood, Tony Lewis made Deanna Cahn smile when he called her 'Ashanti.' The African-American woman smiled a dazzling smile and pointed to her eighteen year old daughter.

"I, ma'am, that, Ashanti? She your sister or something?" Tony asked.

"Ooh, you sweet," Deanna laughed a throaty chuckle. "Uh, she's my baby girl?"

The music was loud, thudding and throbbing. Again, Tony circulated the party, asking a few girls to dance. And, again, he got shot down. Dejected, he walked over to the bar and made himself a whiskey and Seven-Up.

"Ain't having no luck, huh?" Ashanti Cahn said, smiling a sympathetic smile at Tony.

"No, no, guess, I just don't know what to say or how to say it," Tony admitted to his classmate.

"Hmm. Um, well, um, why, why don't you try it on me?" Ashanti suggested.

Tony looked at the attractive eighteen year old African-American girl. Her face was round, with big brown eyes, a snub nose and full lips. Her skin was the color of milk chocolate and her hair was jet black, hanging to her shoulders in soft curls.

Tony had once overheard Ashanti telling Mercedes Phillips, her best friend that Wilhelmenia Cahn, her maternal grandmother was a German citizen that had fallen in love with an African-American soldier of the US Army, stationed in Germany.

"Yeah, she might been in love, but him? Minute she come up knocked up with my momma? He was all like 'See Ya!'" Ashanti had said.

Listening to Ashanti filling in more of her history, her mother had become pregnant for her from a passionate encounter with a blond male teacher, back when Lloyd M. Ventsen and been LBJ High School. Mercedes tried to do the math in her head.

"So you, you're what? Half black?" Mercedes had guessed.

"No, my momma's half black," Ashanti had smiled. "And that's if my momma's daddy was one hundred percent all black."

Tony looked into Ashanti's eyes and realized she was waiting for him to ask her to dance. He saw the beginning of a smile on her full lips.

"I uh, hey Ashanti, you uh, you wouldn't want to dance, huh?" Tony stammered.

"I'd love to," Ashanti said.

Tony nervously began to bounce and gyrate to the music. He wondered how many of his peers were watching him, looking at him as he danced with a black girl.

Tony's dad, Todd Lewis would have marched right up to Tony and punched him. Todd would shove Ashanti out of the way, shoved the pretty girl away from his son, his only son. Then Todd would have slammed his fist into Tony's face, hoping to inflict maximum pain and damage to Tony's face. Todd would have felt justified; even just talking to a black person was bringing shame onto their good, Christian home.

In the pretty sundress, the light pink color highlighting her creamy brown skin, Ashanti 34C breasts bobbled and jiggled as Tony and Ashanti thrust and bounced to the pounding music. Tony looked and looked again, sure he could see Ashanti's half-dollar sized dark brown areolae through the thin dress.

A crooning rhythmic ballad began, bass drum and bass guitar still thudding and pounding, albeit at a slower pace. Tony was about to step away when Ashanti melted against him. Her five feet, four inches put her forehead at his nose and he could smell the floral shampoo she used. He could also smell her sweat, a light musky scent.

"You a good dancer," Ashanti praised, breath warm in his ear.

"I uh, thanks. Thanks. You too," Tony said, shuffling against her as his arms held her.

He could feel her sweet breasts rubbing against him. He could feel her narrow waist with his hands, could feel her luscious hips.

"Mm hmm," Ashanti moaned her approval into his ear as he chanced a fondle of her delectable buttocks.

"Now, Tony, when you go up and you say, 'you wouldn't want to dance with me?' All you doing is telling the girl you expect her to tell you no," Ashanti coached.

"Oh," Tony said, mulling that information over in his head.

"Um, so how should I do it?" he asked.

"Go up to her and say 'Let's dance.' Period. You confidant. You got this, you got this," Ashanti encouraged.

The singer, Tony could not tell if it was male or female finally finished warbling nonsensical lyrics about love forever and ever. Another high-tempo song began, but Ashanti did not relinquish her grip on Tony. They continued to shuffle together, holding one another.

"Here's where you say, 'Let's kiss' or 'I want you to kiss me' or..." Ashanti hinted.

If his dad would be enraged by Tony dancing with a black girl, Tony could only imagine the level of violence kissing a black girl could bring on. But his dad wasn't here, and Ashanti did feel very nice in his arms. And truthfully, the black girl was very pretty.

"Kiss me," Tony ordered and Ashanti giggled.

She then pressed her full lips to his. Her breasts rubbed against his torso, her crotch mashed against his thigh as they kissed.

"Mm," she moaned opening her mouth.

"Mm," Tony agreed, thrusting his tongue into her mouth.

"Mm," she moaned, sucking on his tongue, then working her tongue into his mouth.

"Stick around, it's almost one," Ashanti said, pulling out of their kiss.

Tony turned to find Tim Knudsen, to tell Tim he needed to find his own ride home. He was in time to see Tim and Becky leaving the house, hand in hand. He nodded and gave Tim's back a 'thumbs up' of approval.

Tony helped Ashanti and Deanna clean up. Deanna then wished the two a good night; she had a busy day in the morning.

"What's your mother do?" Tony asked, looking around at the expensive furniture in the large living room.

"Promotions. Ever heard of Lithia Springs Cathedral?"

"The church? Yeah..." Tony said as Ashanti led him to a plush leather couch.

"No, not the church, the group," Ashanti laughed. "They're a vocal group. Two guys and one girl."

"No, I uh, I'm mostly into metal," Tony admitted.

"Oh, you missing half your life don't listen to R and B," Ashanti declared, pulling him in for a kiss.

"Okay," Tony shrugged.

"Or, oh I know, how 'bout Genevieve Barclay?" Ashanti suggested, fiddling with a button on his dress shirt.

"Gen...the guitar player?" Tony asked, feeling awkward since he didn't know where to put his hands.

"Uh huh, that's her. My momma does all her social media stuff."

She kissed him again and undid the button of his shirt. Pulling out of their kiss, she looked at him, looked into his hazel eyes.

"What's wrong?" she asked softly.

"I uh, nothing, nothing's wrong," Tony denied.

"Then why you ain't touching me?" Ashanti asked. "You acting all scared and..."

"It, it's not an act; I am scared," Tony admitted. "I, I don't know what to do."

"Oh! Oh Sugar, we going have so much fun," Ashanti giggled happily.

Standing, Ashanti undid the button at the back of her dress and allowed the simple garment to slide down her body. Tony stared in awe of the first female body he'd ever seen other than Internet porn.

Her breasts stood high and proud on her creamy brown torso. Each globe was capped with large brown areolae with hard nipples. Her belly was sleek, with a little dimple of a navel. Her hips were lush, leading into her sleek, muscular thighs. Her pussy was covered by a thatch of black curls.

"Now..." Ashanti husked, sliding onto the couch next to him.

She kissed him, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. Her hands rubbed his thick brown hair and his muscled chest. Then she grabbed his limp hands and brought them to her breasts.

"Yes, that's it," she whispered. "Squeeze them, mm! Now, there, there, find my nips? Got them? Kind of, augh, kind of pinch them; I like it kind of rough...oh!"

Tony leaned forward and kissed her. He trailed his lips from her gasping mouth to her small ear. She shivered and giggled when he softly kissed her ear.

"Mm! Ooh, you, you just 'bout ready for the next lesson," Ashanti praised as he nuzzled her throat.

She urged him out of his shirt and sighed at the sight of his pale flesh. With several light kisses to his lips, Ashanti ran her hands over his chest. Then, after another hot kiss, she leaned back and presented her chest to him.

"Mm hmm, oh! Oh yes, that that's it," Ashanti praised as Tony brought his mouth to one nipple while his fingers tugged and twisted the other nipple.

Tony switched from nipple to nipple. Periodically he would bring his mouth up to her gasping mouth for another passionate kiss.

"Okay, okay, augh, oh God, I I'm 'bout to..." Ashanti grunted, releasing his head. "You, you need get out them pants, hear?"

Tony's cock had been straining, tenting the front of his khakis from the moment Ashanti revealed her lush body to him. At the idea of revealing his nude body to the beautiful girl, he lost his erection. Standing, Adam's apple bobbing, Tony slipped his penny loafers from his feet, then undid his belt and resisting the urge to turn around, slid pants and briefs down and off.

"Oh! Oh, Tony, that, that's such a pretty cock," Ashanti praised, reaching out a small hand and gingerly touching his flaccid member.

When her other hand softly gripped his heavy testicles, Tony's cock swelled again. Ashanti looked at his circumcised cock, then looked up at his blushing face.

"How, how big that is?" she asked.

"Not that big," Tony whispered. "Only 'bout seven inches."

"Only 'bout...Tony, that thing's huge!" Ashanti whispered, still touching it.

Tony sat down and gasped out when Ashanti bent and took the head of his cock into her warm, wet mouth. Her hands continued to play with his balls and the fat shaft of his cock while her soft tongue lapped and stroked the head of his cock.

The visual of a pretty, a beautiful black girl taking his white cock into her mouth, her plump lips pursed around the head of his cock was an erotic sight. The contrast, her dark head and his pale flesh seemed somehow naughty, adding to the visual appeal of this moment.

A moan of approval sent a ripple through his cock when he reached over and began to fondle her hanging breasts. Tony remembered to pinch and twist her nipple as more of his cock disappeared into her mouth.

"Mm hmm, mm hmm," Ashanti moaned as nearly all of his cock disappeared into her sucking mouth.

"Oh dear God," Tony thought, watching the erotic, titillating sight of a beautiful black girl pleasuring him with her mouth.

Tony almost forgot what his hands were doing as he watched Ashanti bobbing her head up and down his shaft. Three minutes into the blow job, Tony groaned that he was close, so close. Ashanti increased the force of her sucking and began to more rapidly bob her head up and down the length of his cock. Her hand continued to fondle his heavy balls.

"I augh, oh, oh God. God yes!" Tony grunted loudly and began to pump his semen into her mouth.

Ashanti continued to suck forcefully until he began to go soft in her mouth. Then, she sat back, releasing his cock with an audible 'pop.' Leaning over, Ashanti kissed his gasping mouth.

"Now...your turn," Ashanti ordered, leaning back on the couch.

She put her head on the padded armrest. Her right foot went onto the floor, her left foot went onto the back of the couch.

Tony looked at the vision of beauty as she presented herself to him. Her breasts pointed toward the ceiling. Her waist was nipped in, her hips were lush, and her plump pubic mound had a thatch of black hairs. Peeking out of the black thatch were puffy and wet purplish pink lips.

"Okay, come give me a kiss," Ashanti ordered. "You right handed or left handed?"

"Left," Tony admitted.

"Okay, then. Your right hand? Up here, playing with my titties. That left hand? Going play with my pussy," Ashanti instructed.

Tony leaned on top of her. Their lips came together, then she opened her mouth for his tongue. Tony did fondle her left breast, then her right breast. His fingers of his left hand combed through Ashanti's coarse pubic hairs.

"Mm hmm, mm hmm, and..." Ashanti murmured, thrusting her crotch forward for his fingers.

Ashanti whispered her instructions on how to finger her. She reminded him, he was also playing with her boobies; don't forget about her boobies.

"Boobies?" Tony giggled.

"Ta-tas? Melons? Knockers?" Ashanti smiled.

Tony's kiss silenced her next few suggested names of her breasts. She opened her mouth and moaned as Tony's fingers found her clitoris and brushed against the nub.

After successfully fingering Ashanti to orgasm, Tony was instructed to kiss his way down her chest to her coarse scruff of hair. Tony had heard of pussy smelling like dead fish, mostly from his father. Ashanti's pussy had an earthy aroma, a heady spice. It did not smell anything like fish.

"Okay, augh, what, what you doing with them fingers, I augh yes, now, now use your tongue and..." Ashanti gasped out

Tony licked along her swollen lips, tasting her essences. It was an odd taste of musk, almost of sweat. Then, using his fingers, Tony opened her for his tongue. He delved into her, licking and sucking, trying to get more of her nectar onto his tongue.

"I, that, oh Tony!" Ashanti cried out when Tony found her clitoris.

Tony deduced that the touching that nub had caused her to cry out and to jerk and flop. So, he sought it out again. Again, he was rewarded with another cry and shake of her body.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck yes fuck yes, augh!" Ashanti cried out in orgasm.

Tony did not relent. He kept licking and fingering her to two more orgasms before she finally pushed him away.

"You need to go," she stated.

"I, oh, okay, I do something wrong?" Tony asked.

"Wrong? Aw shit no," Ashanti laughed. "I, you don't go, we going end up doing something don't need to be doing."

They kissed several times while he dressed. She padded, still nude to the door and gave him one final kiss before shoving him out of her house.

"Aw shit, aw shit," Ashanti gasped, remembering the security system her mother had installed in their home after a crazed stalker had tried to break into their home.

Looking around, Ashanti saw that two of the cameras in the living room had been perfectly positioned to catch all the action, from her giving Tony an expert blow job to receiving some of the best pussy eating she'd ever had. Tony ate pussy even better than Danielle Hernandez and the beautiful Latina cheerleader loved eating pussy.

Using her cell phone, Ashanti captured the tryst on the couch and saved the clip to her Cloud account. Then she deleted the entire forty minutes of intimacy.

Arriving home, Tony tried hard not to wake his father. But the sagging floorboards of their trailer conspired against him. Todd woke with a 'humph?' and smirked at the sight of his son.

"Shit! Two o'clock? Boy, what you been doing?" Todd demanded.

"Nothing," Tony quaked.

"Nothing? Took you until two to do nothing?" Todd demanded, wobbling to his feet.

"Hope you used a condom," Todd said, smelling Ashanti's aroma on Tony's skin. "Don't need nothing like your God damned slut sister there."

"God damn, Dad, Missy's not a slut," Tony said. "Shit, she made a mistake. Huh? She made a mistake. You, you ain't never made a mistake?"

"Talking back to me?" Todd snarled, moving to grab Tony.

Tony blocked the man's attempted stranglehold. Todd snorted, enraged at his son's belligerence. He drew back a fist.

"Umph!" Todd gasped as Tony's fist slammed into his solar plexus.

"Augh, I, God damn!" Todd grunted as a second punch robbed him of the ability to breathe.

"Sick...sick and tired of this God damned shit, hear?" Tony screamed, years of abuse finally boiling over. "Here me? Sick of it!"

Tony's third punch broke Todd's jaw. A forth punch broke two of Todd's ribs.

"Stop it! Stop it!" Cathy, Tony's mother screamed.

"Lucky she came in here," Tony said, shoving Todd back. "I'm going to bed, you fucking pussy."

"Get out, you get out my fucking house," Todd tried to say with his jaw refusing to work.

"Good night," Tony said to his mother.

"Todd ranted and raved from trailer park to Alliance Square Health Facility. In the ER, his jaw was wired shut. They did log his broken ribs for their records but did nothing for them. He was given a few pain relievers and a prescription for more pain relievers.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,055 Followers