Dance on Your Knees Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn, going teach that boy a fucking lesson," Todd snarled through clenched teeth.

"You do and I will put a fucking bullet through your head," Cathy said quietly.

"What?" Todd screamed, or attempted to scream with his jaws wired shut.

"You heard me. You heard me loud and clear. And Todd? I mean it," Cathy said.

"Woman, teach you..." Todd threatened.

"Get out," Cathy ordered, pulling to the side of the road.

Todd wisely shut up and after a moment, Cathy pulled back onto the road. They drove to the trailer in silence. Finding the can of beer he'd been drinking when he'd passed out, Todd washed down two more of the sample pain relievers Alliance Square Health Facility had given to him.

"You need to apologize to your father," Cathy said quietly from the door of Tony's room.

"Only sorry I didn't do it years ago," Tony mumbled, his mother's voice rousing him from a wonderful dream of beautiful black girls servicing his manhood.

In the morning, Tony showered, shaved, put on a nice shirt and some decent jeans then left the trailer. Driving through Julia Pines subdivision, Tony marveled at how different everything looked in the daylight.

He drove past her home three times before finally getting up the courage to park in front of the house. It took another five minutes to work up the nerve to get out of the car. Once he was out in the early morning heat, Tony resolutely walked to the front door and rang the doorbell.

"Hi Ashanti, I uh..." Tony stammered, once again struck by her beauty.

"Ooh boy, you so good for my ego," Deanna smiled, standing aside so he could enter their home. "Let me let Ashanti know you're here."

Tony watched Deanna Cahn's luscious buttocks straining against the material of her skirt. Each step up the stairs, he watched, even as he tried to order his swelling manhood to behave.

"Tony, he is! Oh!" Tony heard a voice squeal excitedly.

"Okay, there's some leftover pasta in the small fridge," Deanna told Ashanti as they came down the large stairs together. "Marla's coming by at two; we're having the signing ceremony at ten and...Oh! Tony, you, you got a suit?"

"A uh, no, no ma'am," Tony admitted.

"Dress shoes? You got a pair of dress shoes?" Deanna asked.

"I, yes ma'am; I have a pair of wingtips," Tony said.

"What color?" Deanna demanded as she grabbed a Barragona bag from a small table.

"Uh, black," Tony said as Ashanti put her arm around his waist.

Deanna looked at Tony from head to toe, then pulled a cell phone out of her purse and snapped a cell phone picture of Tony and Ashanti together.

"Party here tonight at ten; get here 'bout nine thirty and bring them shoes," Deanna ordered and left the home just as a uniformed chauffer was about to ring the bell. "Hi Julian. I swear, I could set a clock by you."

Julian smiled and said, "Yes ma'am. Hello Miss Ashanti."

"Hey," Ashanti said, pulling Tony toward the large living room.

Sitting down on the couch, the same comfortable couch they'd sat on the previous evening, Ashanti softly kissed Tony. He returned her kiss, winding his arms around her.

You hungry: We got some leftover pasta. My mom's trying be all vegan but there's pepperoni go with it," Ashanti asked, breaking the kiss.

"I yeah, yeah, I could eat," Tony admitted.

In the large kitchen, Ashanti prepared two pasta dishes. Then, bellies full from their late breakfast/early lunch, and the one can of St. Elizabeth Lager they'd shared, Ashanti pulled Tony up the stairs to her second level suite.

Tony gawked at the twenty four by twenty four bedroom. ON the west wall were two large bay windows. Ashanti's bed was positioned between the two windows. He did smile; on the padded bench seats in the bay windows were an assortment of dolls and stuffed animals.

"I keep meaning get rid of them but I just can't," Ashanti whispered.

"You shouldn't ever get rid of them," Tony said, kissing her.

The bed itself was a canopy bed. The curtains were gauzy, light pink in color. The comfort on the neatly made bed looked plush, pillowy. In front of the bed was a padded chest

On the north wall was a large brick fireplace. There was a small settee directly in front of the fireplace and a matching wingback chair to the left side of the settee. On the south wall was a low dresser and a vanity with matching chair. The east wall had a tall dresser and a matching armoire.

Ashanti opened the armoire, revealing a small refrigerator and on top of the refrigerator was an LCD television.

"Need show you what I been watching all morning," Ashanti said, grabbing the remote control from her bed.

She hurriedly mashed a few buttons then kicked her shoes off. She pulled Tony onto the bed and he hurriedly pulled his shoes off before stretching out next to her.

"I, hey, that that's us," Tony said, seeing him and Ashanti sitting on her couch.

"Mm hmm; you are so handsome, know that?" Ashanti leaned against him and kissed his cheek.

"Shit!" Tony scoffed. "Next to you? I ain't nothing."

Tony watched the handsome white man and the beautiful black girl as they kissed. When Ashanti stood to remove her dress, the camera caught her from behind. Apparently the lighting in the room had been perfect to show off Ashanti's beautiful buttocks to perfection.

"Oh, damn! My ass is too..." Ashanti started.

"Beautiful. Perfect, gorgeous, God damn! Look at that ass," Tony enthused. "I mean, shit! Just look at that ass! That is the perfect ass!"

"Oh? You an ass man?" Ashanti crooned.

"I am now," Tony declared.

Watching Ashanti's blow job, watching her beautiful rump shimmy and shake as she knelt, sucking his cock had Tony's cock straining against his jeans.

He absently rubbed his cock through denim and briefs while they watched a sweet blow job on the screen.

"Take it out," Ashanti ordered.

"Huh?" Tony asked, pulling his eyes from the television.

"Your dick. Take it out," Ashanti ordered.

Tony unzipped his pants and worked the jeans and underwear down to mid-thigh. Ashanti lay her head on his belly and softly kissed the tip of his cock.

Apparently on the screen, his climax was drawing near; Ashanti's movements were becoming more rapid. Tony watched his own facial features as he climaxed. He watched Ashanti's face as she swallowed his semen.

Tony had overheard Missy and Gina, their other sister talking about cock sucking. Both Missy and Gena had expressed distaste at the taste of semen. Gina said she could stand the taste; after all, they managed to eat Cathy's Tuna Noodle.

"But ew, God, the feeling! All slimy and..." Missy had agreed.

If Ashanti did not like the taste or the texture, the camera wasn't seeing it. Tony watched her throat muscles work as she swallowed his load.

"Fuck," Tony grunted as the camera showed his limp cock slipping from her lips.

The camera showed the beautiful girl reclining on the couch. The camera showed them again kissing, him lying half on and half off of her as they kissed.

Tony's hand dropped down to Ashanti's buttocks. He fondled her round globes through her khaki shorts. Never releasing the head of his cock, Ashanti reached down and removed her shorts and her panties.

Tony continued to watch himself pleasuring her while his left hand now stroked, squeezed and fondled her buttocks. Leaning slightly, he worked his finger into her very wet pussy from behind.

"We can watch this later, Ashanti declared, wiggling around.

Mmph!" Tony grunted as Ashanti straddled his head, presenting her buttocks and her pussy to his gaze.

Tony leaned forward and gave her pussy a long lick from the top of her slit to the perineum. He then used his fingers to open her inner lips for his tongue.

"Mmng!" Ashanti grunted and swallowed his cock to the root.

Tony managed to lick and finger Ashanti to her climax just before his own climax began. Despite the intense feeling in his cock and balls, Tony managed to lick and finger Ashanti to a second orgasm.

"AUGH! I oh God damn!" Ashanti bellowed when Tony delivered a lick to her sweaty anus.

Ashanti reached back and pulled her buttocks apart as far as she could. Tony took the hint and licked her anus, trying to force his tongue into her rectum.

"Mmng, AUGH, augh, oh God, oh God damn yes," Ashanti cried out when Tony thrust two fingers into her rectum.

"Wait here, Ashanti ordered, flinging her blouse and bra onto the bed.

Tony watched her very cute backside shimmy and shake as she walked to a closed door. Opening the door, she turned and smiled at him before disappearing into another room.

Tony stripped out of his clothes and waited. On the television, the scene was of him and Ashanti kissing, both fully clothed.

A few moments later, Tony heard a toilet flush. Then Ashanti reappeared, walking unsteadily toward him. She smiled, seeing him nude.

"This is what I was afraid of," she whispered, clambering into her bed.

Kneeling, she took him into her mouth again. When he was standing fully erect, Ashanti wiggled forward and straddled his hips. She lay fully on top of his torso, causing him to grunt.

Ashanti kissed him, softly at first, then worked her tongue into his mouth.

"Mmph!" Tony grunted as he felt his cock slip into her very wet pussy.

"Mm, oh," Ashanti gasped out as Tony's cock pushed up into her.

"Ain't no virgin no more," Tony thought to himself, which caused him to smile widely.

"What you smiling 'bout?" Ashanti whispered happily.

"Just thinking, augh, thinking mm, damn!" Tony tried to speak, but the feelings travelling from his cock throughout his body was making thought almost impossible.

"Yeah?" Ashanti giggled and clamped her pussy tightly around his cock.

"Fuck!" Tony bellowed.

"I love you too," Ashanti whispered and resumed slowly sliding up and down his erection.

Years and years of his father's negative ingraining welled up. It was bad enough he was in a black person's home, even talking to a black girl. But, lying in a black girl's bed, fucking a black girl...

No. Todd would not have used the word 'black.'

"Mmng, I, oh God," Tony babbled as his entire world had boiled down to this one moment.

He grabbed Ashanti fiercely and jammed his tongue into her mouth. He tried to suck all of her breath from her lungs as they kissed.

"I, oh, oh God damn, God damn," Ashanti grunted as Tony hammered violently upward into her.

Tony blacked out for a long moment from the force of his ejaculation. His arms fell limply from her waist and Ashanti giggled, then wiggled off of him.

At one forty five, they dressed. Then they sat on the couch and kissed, Tony's hands occasionally finding Ashanti's breasts through blouse and bra. At twenty after two, Marla Anderson showed up. She gave no explanation of why she was twenty minutes late, just started ordering Ashanti and Tony around.

With a shrug, Tony allowed the large black woman to tell him what to do. It wasn't hard; it was 'put that couch over there' and 'move that planter out of this room.'

Deanna came in a few moments after Marla and smiled as Marla bossed the affable Tony around. When Marla's associates came in, Deanna pulled Tony out of Marla's clutches. While some caterers set up in the large kitchen, Deanna and Ashanti prepared a meal of cold cuts.

"Now you run on home; get back here 'bout nine thirty and bring them shoes," Deanna ordered as an attractive black woman entered the kitchen, carrying a large leather bag. "Tiff? We'll be up in my bedroom, hear?"

With a smile and a nod, Tiff turned and headed out of the kitchen.

At nine o'clock, Tony showered. A close fingertip inspection revealed that there was no need to shave. He pulled on a pair of black socks, then pulled on his wingtip oxfords. The shoes still had that new smell to them, still squeaked slightly when he stepped.

"Where the fuck you going?" Todd tried to demand.

His jaws did not allow more than slurred spittle spraying barks and grunts. Tony smirked at the angry man and left the trailer.

"Wow, Miss Deanna, you look incredible," Tony praised as Jules ushered Tony into the living room.

"Aw, getting to where you can tell us apart?" Deanna laughed and nodded to Tiff.

"Come on, Sugar, let's see what we got here," Tiff said, pulling Tony into a downstairs office.

Working rapidly, Tiffany Edwards trimmed Tony's hair. She then applied light cosmetics to his face.

"Okay, know how to tie a tie?" Deanna asked, carrying a suit bag into the office.

"Yes ma'am," Tony said.

The suit was just a little big. The light gray suit looked very good with the jet black dress shirt. The tie was a narrow tie with gray, turquoise and black designs. Stepping from the office, Tony nearly collided with Ashanti.

"You, you look beautiful," Tony said, admiring her teased hair and glittery cosmetics.

Her dress was a black, gray and turquoise strapless gown that revealed her beautiful creamy skin and showed off a generous amount of cleavage. The snug satiny material highlighted her curves, including her very nice rear end.

At eleven thirty, the first guest arrived. Deanna whispered to Tony that most people were just too God damned ignorant to know '10:00' meant ten o'clock. But, she pasted a gracious smile and greeted the guests. Tony nodded and drained his fourth whiskey and Seven-Up

"That, that's Genevieve Barclay," Tony said to Ashanti as an attractive African-American woman entered the large living room.

The woman's shaved head was shining with oil. Her face was glittery, as was her ample cleavage. She was wearing a simple wife beater shirt, baggy blue jeans and gleaming white leather tennis shoes.

With hugs and air kisses for Deanna, Genevieve sauntered over to the brand new PAM Guitar in a locking guitar stand. The guitar was a Tele-style think line hollow body with maple neck and fingerboard. The body was black with gray and turquoise stripes.

Without asking anyone's permission, Genevieve picked up the guitar, strapped it on and began playing. Apparently, it was plugged into the house's sound system, stinging chords and rapid-fire single notes flowed out, loud and ringing.

"Miss Barclay, I, it, we hope that it's what you were hoping for," a nervous looking man simpered.

"It's nice," Genevieve said graciously.

At one thirty in the morning, Genevieve smiled for the photographers as she signed the documents stating that she would play only PAM Guitars while on her 'Stinging Strings' album tour. The executive smiled as he too signed the endorsement deal. The crowd laughed and the photographers clicked madly when Genevieve grabbed the short man and gave him a jammy kiss on his surprised lips.

Tony had drank several drinks and had eaten only a few finger foods during the long ordeal. He knew he was drunk, too drunk to drive. He remembered kissing Ashanti passionately, then being led to a limousine. In the limousine, Ashanti bent her smooth head and took Tony into her mouth. Stretching out on the seat, Tony found Ashanti's hairless pussy mashing against his face while she sucked and stroked his throbbing erection. Briefly, Tony wondered when Ashanti had shaved her pretty little pussy.

"Aw mother fucker, you a nasty ass mother fucker ain't you?" Ashanti cried out when Tony licked her spicy anus.

Waking up, Tony saw he was in a very large bed with Genevieve Barclay. Her 36DD breasts were a dark brown, each capped with large dark purple areolae. Her belly was a little soft and her navel was a deep tunnel. Her pubic mound was bald and plump and crusted with dried semen.

With a snort, Genevieve rolled away and Tony looked at her smooth back that tapered into a high and proud ghetto booty. Tony saw some dried semen coating Genevieve's dark anus.

Tony hoped the room would stop spinning long enough for him to figure out which door was the bathroom door. He needed to pee and wanted to throw up.

In the bathroom, Tony sat to use the commode; he was too unsteady on his feet to stand. He wondered what had happened; how had he wound up in Genevieve Barclay's bed? What had happened to Ashanti?

"Hey Sugar, come get my back?" Genevieve smiled, walking into the large bathroom.

Without waiting for a response, she slid open the glass doors and stepped into the shower. Through the clear glass wall, Tony watched the beautiful black woman adjust the taps. Her ass was nice and tight looking, and underneath, Tony could just make out her pussy, puffy inner lips peeking out at him. They were a vibrant pink color against her dark brown flesh.

Tony numbly followed his erection into the shower. Genevieve smiled and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him under the spray. Their lips mashed together and she thrust her tongue into his mouth.

Pulling him to the floor, Genevieve mounted him and bounced energetically on his cock. Tony watched her massive breasts bobbling and wobbling as they fucked. Reaching up, he grabbed her breasts and fondled them. After shrieking through an orgasm, Genevieve leaned forward and kissed Tony. Then she again sat up and bounced vigorously on him until they both exploded in climax.

"Grab that lotion off the counter," Genevieve ordered, getting onto her hands and knees, the four showerheads continuing to spray over their bodies.

Tony did and lubricated her struggling, resisting rectum, then his renewed erection.

Tony slid his cock into her tight rectum. They both groaned as he gained entry. Genevieve barked out a 'YES!' when Tony reached around and grabbed her hanging breasts.

"Miss Genevieve? Your friend's clothes are laid out on the bed," a sonorous male voice intoned.

"Thank you, Thaddeus," Genevieve managed to grunt.

"Of course, Miss Genevieve," Thaddeus Norton intoned.

Tony felt his climax approaching. He reached down and diddled Genevieve's clitoris. She howled out in orgasm, anus clamping tightly around his cock. She howled a second time as he blasted a load of semen into her bowels.

In her bedroom again, Tony found a black wife beater shirt, a very baggy pair of jeans and a pair of gleaming white leather high top tennis shoes. There was a pair of black boxers and a pair of athletic socks.

"Looking good, looking good," Genevieve praised, toweling herself dry.

"The uh, the jeans don't fit," Tony said.

Genevieve smiled as she showed him how to wear the jeans; dangling down and exposing his boxers.

Tony wanted to tell Genevieve it was an ignorant look. It was a ridiculous look for a white boy to attempt to carry off.

"Come on, you hungry?" Genevieve said, walking to a small table where Thaddeus had put some scrambled eggs and bacon and toast.

Tony gratefully drank the orange juice and the coffee. Head and stomach settled, he then wolfed down the breakfast. Genevieve sat, still nude as they ate. After her meal, she applied some cosmetics, then oiled her head, rubbing the oil into her scalp.

"Ms. Genevieve, the limousine is here," Thaddeus announced as Genevieve stepped into her own white tennis shoes.

"Ready, Sugar?" Genevieve smiled, grabbing Tony's hand.

"Ready? Where, where are we going?" Tony asked.

"Um, first stop is Bergeron; it's this itty bitty place in Idaho," Genevieve said, pulling Tony down a spiral staircase.

Tony was not the only white person on the airplane, but he was the only white male. The three well-endowed blondes were obviously with members of Genevieve's band.

"Aw, hey! I know you," Tony said to a tall, angry looking black man. "You, you're Udelle Tandon! You played bass with Kent Clark!"

"Yeah," was Udelle's response?

"Man, I loved that bass riff on 'Play it Loud,'" Tony said.

"Wasn't me," Udelle barked. "They'd already moved in your boy Cyril Tooms for that recording."

"Oh," was Tony's response.

Five hours later, the airplane touched down on a small airstrip. Genevieve pulled Tony out of the plain and down the stairs. She and Tony dove into a limousine. A large black man sat in the limousine, facing Genevieve and Tony.