Cast Adrift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yawn, I sure am tired; you tired? I sure am," Lowell said as they finished their breakfast.

"You're not tired; you just want sex," Kitty accused, giggling.

"Sex? Me? Nnnooo," Lowell said.

There was plenty of light in the bedroom; the morning sun shone through the window. Lowell also turned on both bedside lamps. He and Kitty sat on the bed, facing each other and Lowell let Kitty initiate the first kiss.

Soon after the kissing began, her tee shirt came off. A moment later, Lowell removed his boxers. Kitty stared with fascination at his erection. Tentatively, she reached out a hand and touched it.

She leaned forward and brought her lips to his. Her kisses grew in intensity as her touches and gropes of his cock became aggressive.

"Mmnng!" Lowell grunted in pain when Kitty squeezed his testicles too tightly.

"Oh! Oh God, I'm so sorry!" Kitty gasped, horrified.

"No, no, Kitty, it's just, they're kind of tender," Lowell hastened to assure her.

She sat back on her heels and gingerly hefted his scrotum in her small hand. Kitty giggled his flesh, fascinated with what she was seeing. Soon her other hand went to Lowell's erection and she cautiously stroked up and down the length of it.

Lowell reached out a hand and toyed with Kitty's breasts. He tugged lightly at her rapidly hardening nipples. Kitty looked up from Lowell's testicles and smiled at him. They kissed softly, then resumed their exploration of each other.

"Mm, oh Gawd," Kitty hissed out when Lowell's right hand travelled from her breast to the triangle of pubic hair.

"Augh!" Kitty cried out when Lowell's finger grazed her clitoris.

Kitty grunted and bucked in orgasm when Lowell diddled her clitoris. Her eyes shot open and her grip on Lowell's testicles and cock tightened when Lowell dipped a thick finger into her very wet pussy.

"I can't, I have, I got to go," Kitty suddenly announced, scrambling from the bed.

Allure woke up when the door of the second bedroom slammed very loudly. Lowell pulled on a pair of sweat pants and scooped his baby into his arms.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I, I just can't," Kitty babbled as she ran from the guest bedroom, overnight case in hand.

Lowell stepped aside and let Kitty blaze her way down the stairs. Thankfully, she didn't slam the front door as she left.

"Well, young lady, Daddy sure can pick 'em, huh?" Lowell asked his daughter as he took care of her.

'You okay?' Lowell texted to Kitty after a few hours.

'Let me know you're okay,' Lowell texted Kitty on Sunday.

Lowell did not see Kitty on campus. He looked about for her as he went from class to class, as he travelled to his car. He even drove past Steubbens Dormitory but did not see Kitty's car.

Roland sent Lowell a postcard to the P.O. Box, asking if Lowell planned to come home for Thanksgiving this year, especially since he'd missed last year's holiday. Lowell answered with a simple 'No.' Aunt Vixen met Lowell and Allure at the Fastway-Young Airport and made Allure cry when she startled the baby by smothering her with kisses.

"I know, I know, I cry too when the mean woman kisses me," Lowell soothed his baby.

"No, no, I'm your Grandma," Vixen cooed to the wailing child.

By the time they arrived at the Jaguar, Allure had ceased with the crying. Lowell sank into the soft leather of the luxury automobile and sighed. It had been a long flight on an uncomfortable airplane. Truthfully, it had been a long time since Lowell felt that he could relax at all.

In Vixen's home, the moment Allure was situated, Vixen fixed herself and Lowell a cocktail.

"I um, all of Passion's things, I, her clothes, her toys," Vixen said, eyes filling with tears. "I donated them all to the Salvation Army."

"Yeah, I need to do that," Lowell sighed. "I, every time I open a drawer, though, I, I just can't."

He broke down and began to sob. Vixen hurried over and put her arms around him.

"It's just, when I start to do it, I can't. It's like I'm admitting, she ain't never coming back," Lowell wailed out loud.

"I know, oh Lowell I know. It took a whole bottle of gin and two Valiums before I could do it," Vixen admitted.

Vixen put Allure and Lowell into a different bedroom. Lowell appreciated his mother in law's thoughtfulness; sleeping in Passion's old room would have reawaken those old memories and the pain was still too fresh and raw.

The Fatherees again hosted the Thanksgiving meal. Allure was passed from woman to woman and cooed over and fussed over. Lowell did not even have to change a shitty diaper while they were in the home; he could just sit and enjoy the football games, enjoy the food, enjoy the dessert.

"You're so lucky," a well-built young man told Lowell as he and Vixen and Allure prepared to leave. "At least you have a part of your wife still with you. When Rickey died, all that cocksucker left me was a bunch of his bills."

"You're right," Lowell told the porn actor. "I do have our daughter. Thank you for reminding me; I still have so much to be thankful for."

"Oh my God; I didn't know he swung both ways," Vixen admitted when she started the car. "Jesus! I just did a shoot with him."

Lowell stared at Vixen for a moment. Then he burst out laughing. Vixen stared at him, then began laughing too.

"Shut up! It's not funny," Vixen hooted. "You don't know what I did with him."

Returning home to the condo, Lowell did pack up Passion's clothing. He broke down sobbing often, and had to stop often. But, a week after Thanksgiving, Lowell had all of Passion's clothes and shoes and cosmetics gone. The painting remained, though.

"Will you be coming home for Christmas?" Roland asked in his next postcard.

"I am home," Lowell replied. "And, this is my daughter's first Christmas. I would like for my daughter to have a happy celebration."

"Christmas is about Christ, and we both know Christ has never been inside of your trailer," Lowell said aloud as he placed the postcard in the mailbox, along with the Christmas cards for Gail and Mindy and Lilah and, after long deliberation, one for his father.

Vixen went overboard on Allure's gifts. She also went overboard on Lowell's gifts. When Lowell objected, Vixen reminded him, he and Allure were her only family now.

Gail and Lilah, and Mindy sent Lowell Christmas cards. There were no cards from Roland Truesdale. Lowell smiled; Mindy had also sent Allure a Christmas card and demanded that Lowell send Mindy pictures of her niece.

After the holidays, Lowell hired Nancy again; he needed some time from being a student and full time Daddy. He again returned to the gym to work off frustration and anxiety. He also looked for Kitty's car. He had seen Cindy, Kitty's former roommate, but the unfriendly woman said she had no idea where Kitty was. Lowell wasn't sure he believed the obese girl, but had no way to prove his suspicions.

Outside of his Business Management Principles classroom, Lowell saw Professor Jolet and waved in greeting. The man smiled warmly but hustled to his next lecture hall.

"Ah, Mr. Truesdale," Dr. Levitz smiled as Lowell entered the room. "You are from our neighbor to the south, are you not?"

"That's a horrible filthy rumor started by someone who knows me very well," Lowell said, eliciting laughter.

"And, Mr. Truesdale, what is the largest source of income for the state of Louisiana?" Dr. Levitz posed when the laughter died down.

"Corruption," Lowell answered, smiling.

"On a roll today, Mr. Truesdale. You are on a roll," the man smiled. "Let's talk about Tourism and more importantly, the management of the tourism industry, shall we?"

A week before the mid-term exams, Dr. Levitz informed Lowell that Dr. Jolet had requested that Lowell stop by his office. Lowell smiled and nodded as he took his seat.

After the class, Lowell found Dr. Jolet's office and knocked. There was no answer, so Lowell sat on the floor outside of the door and took out his English textbook.

"Is Coleridge still as boring as when I had to study him?" Dr. Jolet asked, pausing in front of Lowell.

"Unlike wine, he does not improve with age," Lowell agreed, getting to his feet. "You wanted to see me, Dr. Jolet?"

"No. I want to see Cindy Crawford. But I do need your assistance," Dr. Jolet smiled. "I have a student, a Ms. Priscilla hmm. Mr. Truesdale, do you happen to have a sister, or a cousin named Priscilla Truesdale?"

"No, not that I know of," Lowell shook his head. "Where's she from?"

"You can ask her yourself; I've got you scheduled to meet her in the library at three thirty," Dr. Jolet smiled. "Statistical Analysis; she's really struggling and I remembered you pulled both Ms. Trueblue and Ms. Truehart out of the murky depths a few semesters ago."

"Dr. Jolet, I, I've got a baby. And, I'm taking fifteen hours. I can't just..." Lowell protested.

"Have you thought of where you might intern?" Dr. Jolet bribed. "A word from me, and Jack Thompson just might be able to find a slot for you, hmm?"

"Blackmail, Dr. Jolet," Lowell smiled. "Fine, fine. I'll call the day care and let them know."

"Blackmail's such an ugly word, Mr. Truesdale; I prefer to call it coercion," Dr. Jolet smiled.

At three twenty five, Lowell was on the second floor of the library, looking around for Priscilla Truesdale. He realized he should have asked Dr. Jolet for a description of Ms. Truesdale.

Even as he looked for the unknown girl, he could not help but give an appreciative glance at the stunning redhead that was walking toward him, backpack casually draped over her left shoulder. She was of average height, five foot four or five foot five with a round face with large brown eyes, small nose, and pouting lips. Her breasts were fairly large on her slim frame, and her legs were pale but beautifully sculpted.

"You're Lowell Truesdale?" Priscilla Truesdale asked, stopping in front of him.

"Yes ma'am; you're Priscilla Truesdale?" Lowell asked, sticking out his hand.

"Yes sir," the beautiful red head smiled, putting out her small hand.

"Okay, do you have your test papers with you?" Lowell asked, stuffing his attraction to his student to the rear of his mind. "Let's find a table and take a look at what we're working with."

At four fifteen, Lowell asked if they could meet again the following afternoon. Priscilla pouted; she wanted to continue with the study session.

"You're not as lost as you think you are," Lowell encouraged. "In fact, I bet if you re-do your homework in those first three chapters? You'll probably get all of them right."

"Okay, can we do that right now?" Priscilla begged, flipping back in her notebook.

"But I've got a baby to get home to. I've got to do supper, then I've got my own homework to do," Lowell spoke over Priscilla's whining and wheedling.

"You got a baby?" Priscilla asked, mouth open in surprise.

"Yes ma'am, almost nine months old," Lowell said, smiling. "But the day care closes at five, then supper, bath time, and homework. So, tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow we should go to your place," Priscilla suggested. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you had all that stuff to do. Dr. Jolet didn't say nothing about..."

"That's not a bad idea," Lowell agreed. "You in Steubbens Dorm?"

"Yes," Priscilla made a face. "Room four ten."

"Ah yes, the joys of dorm life," Lowell quipped. "So, um, three? I'll pick you up in front of Stuebbens, okay?"

"Great, it's a date," Priscilla smiled, resting her hand on Lowell's hand.

"Allure was cranky and the day care worker admitted that the child had been cranky all day. Lowell reminded the woman that Allure was still teething, and was also transitioning from straight formula to formula with rice cereal mixed in as well as solid foods. Her little tummy was still getting used to more substantial food.

Home again, Lowell prepared some food for his cat, his daughter, and finally for himself. Then bath time followed, then came the struggle of getting a fussy baby to settle down and go to sleep.

Lowell almost fell asleep at the dining room table, diligently going over his own assignments. Finally, he completed everything and dragged himself up to the bedroom.

In his shower, Lowell's thoughts switched between images of Passion and Kitty, then Priscilla made an appearance as well, large breasts bobbling in her tight tee shirt, slim buttocks barely a swell in her shorts.

"Augh," Lowell grunted, spraying his semen onto the shower wall.

Allure woke Lowell from a dream of Passion lying next to him, telling him she loved him. Lowell smiled sadly and told the dream he loved her too, then changed a very smelly diaper.

"God, between you and that cat, I tell you," Lowell teased his daughter. "P! U!"

When Lowell called Vixen, she confirmed that, other than Roland and her father, who had passed away when Vixen was twelve, she knew of no other Truesdale men. Especially any that resided in Kansas.

"Why, Lowell?" Vixen lightly teased. "You got a girlfriend?"

The next afternoon Priscilla prattled on and on from the campus to Lowell's condo, swiveling from talking to Lowell, and peering into the back seat and talking to Allure. At the condo, Priscilla looked around, nodding with approval. She helped Lowell by taking his backpack so that he could handle Allure and Allure's diaper bag.

"Oh wow, love that painting," Priscilla said as they entered the condo. "Oh my God! Look at that cat! Oh my God, she's beautiful!"

"Uh, excuse me? He's a he, not a she," Lowell said, pretending to be offended. "Come on, dining room's back here."

"What's his name?" Priscilla asked, approaching the beast.

"Excalibur," Lowell said.

Lowell took advantage of Priscilla being distracted by Excalibur and took care of Allure's needs. He got out her Mickey Mouse plate and Mickey Mouse spoon.

"Mm, smelly ass peas and carrots, mm, bet you'll just love this stuff," Lowell said, warming the food in the microwave. "And, how about chicken and rice? Yum yum."

"Where's her mom?" Priscilla asked, coming into the dining room.

"She uh, she died last year," Lowell said.

"Oh!" Priscilla gasped. "Oh! You poor baby! And I bet you miss your mommy, don't you? Don't you? Of course you do."

"Why don't you get out your next test?" Lowell asked, wiping Allure's mouth with a damp cloth. "Ready for your bottle? Hmm, young lady? Ready for your bottle?"

As Lowell fed Allure, he also helped Priscilla with her previous test. By the time he finished feeding Allure, Priscilla was beginning to anticipate the solution to the next question.

"And on this one, would you use mean, median, or mode?" Lowell asked, standing up. "Someone has a pretty full diaper here."

After putting Allure into her playpen, Lowell quickly fixed a simple dinner of chicken and rice and green beans and carrots. He and Priscilla chatted as they ate.

Lowell told her about moving from Ten Bear Lake in Minnesota to Stepping Stone, Louisiana, of being the son of a tyrannical reverend. She expressed sympathy over his loss of his mother and offered that she had a father, knew her father, but had not actually seen her father in sixteen years.

"Yeah, I'm the third kid," Priscilla said. "He dragged my mom to Hollywood because he was going be this big actor, then dragged us to New York, trying be a Broadway star, then decides to do some summer stock in April Springs, Kansas then some guy tells him he'd be perfect for Mexican cinema, but by this time? My mom's got me and Rebecca; that's my oldest sister, and Jessica, that's my other sister, and me and she's already pregnant with Cassandra and she tells him, go ahead and when you make it big, we'll join you."

"I uh, take it he hasn't made it big," Lowell guessed.

"Hmm? Oh, no, he did make it big," Priscilla said. Made it big enough to afford himself a wife and five more daughters down in Venezuela. He's a big action star in those movies. He's kind of like their Schwarzenegger or Stallone."

After dinner, Lowell helped Priscilla with her English 109, Elizabethan Prose. Both agreed that it was boring, and quite overwrought in structure.

Thanks," Priscilla said and gave Lowell a soft kiss on his lips.

"Uh huh," Lowell agreed. "Come on. Let me take you on home before it gets too late."

"Why? What else you got to do?" Priscilla asked, resting her hand on his upper thigh.

"My own homework, got to bathe Allure, she's going want another bottle and I promise you, she'll fill another diaper before bedtime," Lowell ticked off on his fingers.

"I can help do some of that; I was the best babysitter in my neighborhood," Priscilla offered.

"Come on," Lowell said. "But, hey, uh, tomorrow? I uh, I can get Miss Nancy to watch Allure; you want to maybe do Wedges Sandwiches and then miniature golf?"

"It's a date," Priscilla enthused and gave Lowell another soft kiss to his lips.

Outside of Steubbens Dormitory, her next two kisses had a little tongue in them. Then with a 'bye, Allure, bye, be a good girl for Daddy,' Priscilla got out of the car and strolled to the door of the large building.

"Well, she's no Kitty, that's for sure," Lowell said to Allure as they backed out of the parking space. "Oh, I'm sure she's got some crazy in her; all you women do. But still..."

On the way home, Lowell hit '3' on his cell and called Nancy. Nancy agreed to watch Allure and even teased Lowell about having a date. Then Lowell made sure his assignments were completed before tiredly climbing the stairs and dropping into bed.

Over deep fried sandwiches, Lowell heard about Priscilla's three younger brothers and her step-fathers Eddie and Rich. Over miniature golf, Lowell found out that Priscilla was a sore loser and an even sorer winner. But no matter the score, Priscilla liked kissing and agreed to kisses for every hole she won and every hole he won.

"Going make it a butt spanking for every hole I win you keep that up," Lowell threatened as Priscilla taunted him for taking two extra strokes on hole nine.

"You wouldn't dare," she laughed and kissed him, giving him some tongue.

She continued her taunting and teasing as they returned the putters to the appropriate slots. On the way to his car, Priscilla clutched onto his arm and continued to give him grief over the final score.

"I'd love to see you tomorrow, spend some time with you," Lowell said, opening her car door for her.

"Me too; what you want to do?" Priscilla enthused.

"But I've got some mid-terms I really need to study for, and I'm sure you do too," Lowell said, sliding into the car and starting the engine.

"Last exam's at one on Wednesday," Priscilla offered.

Okay," Lowell agreed. So, how about Benito's Pizza then bowling?"

"Okay. Can't wait to beat your butt at bowling," Priscilla taunted.

"Aw, isn't that cute?" Lowell taunted. "You just keep thinking that, Ms. Truesdale. You just keep thinking that."

They steamed up his windows with some hot and heavy kisses; Lowell even got to handle Priscilla's heavy breasts through blouse and bra. Then, with one final kiss, Priscilla got out and strolled to the door of Steubbens Dormitory, making sure to put a little swivel and sway in her stride.

"I am sure we did not go over any of that," Lowell told himself as he stepped out of his Microbiology exam.

By Wednesday, Lowell's brains were little more than gray mush inside of his skull. But he remembered, he had a date with a very sexy red head.

"And no class until Monday," Priscilla whooped when she climbed into Lowell's car.

"You don't, really?" Lowell pantomimed vomiting when Priscilla insisted on getting mushrooms on their pizza.

Lowell tried not to win at bowling. He even threw a few gutter balls, but Priscilla was terrible at bowling. And she was a poor sport about losing.

"Take me to your place," Priscilla grumbled as Lowell started the car. "Even though I'm mad at you."