Cast Adrift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? I wasn't mad at you when you spanked me at golf," Lowell laughed.

"And golf does take actual skill," Priscilla brightened. "Not like that stupid bowling. I mean, bowling, all you do is roll a ball, but golf?"

Nancy was polite to Priscilla when Lowell introduced the two women. Behind Priscilla's back, though, Nancy made faces of disapproval. She smiled when Lowell flashed her a smile.

"Tell that Miss Nancy? Next time? Don't make faces like that when I can see her in the reflection," Priscilla said, pointing to the brass cylinder that sat next to the fireplace.

"Okay," Lowell laughed. "Now, you want coffee or maybe some..."

"Got any wine?" Priscilla asked.

"Hmm, wine, wine, um, oh! Got this Subain's ; think it's a rose' or something," Lowell said, finding a bottle behind the other bottles. "Yeah, Subain's Rose. That'll work?"

"Perfect," Priscilla agreed.

Lowell fixed himself a Jack and coke and wondered if he looked old enough to get another fifth of Jack Daniels. This one was getting pretty low. They sat on the loveseat to enjoy their drinks.

They didn't talk, just sat in comfortable silence, lightly touching one another's hands.

"Mm," Priscilla finally broke the silence and leaned against Lowell.

"Mm hmm," Lowell said and kissed Priscilla on the top of her head.

She tilted her head up and they kissed. Priscilla opened her mouth and Lowell insinuated his tongue, then sucked her tongue out of her mouth.

"Ew, can taste them mushroom," Lowell gently teased.

"Cannot," Priscilla smiled and kissed him again.

On such a slender frame, Priscilla's 30D breasts looked quite large. Her cinnamon red silver dollar sized areolae and rock hard nipples did look quite large against such pale flesh. She laughed and slapped Lowell's hand away from her 'outie' belly button and stood to unzip her jeans.

"Bed's a whole lot more comfortable than this couch," Lowell suggested.

Lowell turned on both bedside lamps; he wanted to see Priscilla's nude flesh. Her carpet did match the drapes; Priscilla trimmed her orange curls into a tidy landing strip that could not cover her fat inner lips.

Lowell moved Priscilla's waist length red hair aside so he could see her smooth back. Passion had enjoyed when Lowell would nibble and gently scratch her back, especially when they were in the doggy position.

Apparently, Priscilla also enjoyed having her spine treated as another erogenous zone; she moaned and shuddered as Lowell raked his fingernails along her spine, from base of her slim neck to just above her small backside. After giving her left shoulder a gentle bite, Lowell rolled Priscilla onto her back and kissed her lips.

"Condoms?" Lowell asked.

"Shit, I don't have, don't tell me you don't..." Priscilla panicked.

"No, no, I'm asking if I need to wear one," Lowell smiled and kissed her again.

"Yeah, yeah," Priscilla giggled, relieved.

"But first," Lowell said and kissed from Priscilla's lips to her throat, from her throat to her tightly crinkled areolae.

"Mm, oh, yes," Priscilla hissed as Lowell licked and suckled her nipples.

"Augh, God! Leave that alone," Priscilla whined as Lowell sucked on her protruding belly button.

Kneeling next to Priscilla's head, Lowell hissed his way to Priscilla's pubic mound. She had a strong, musky scent that went from Lowell's nostrils straight to his hard cock. His cock throbbed as Lowell breathed deeply of Priscilla's aroma.

"Mm, oh, augh yes," Priscilla hissed as Lowell's tongue lapped insistently at her wet lips.

Priscilla's hand wrapped around Lowell's manhood. She stroked Lowell's dangling cock and lightly raked her fingernails over his hanging balls. Then she fed his manhood into her hot sucking mouth.

Lowell and Priscilla twisted into a side by side sixty nine position. Lowell had to bend his neck slightly; Priscilla was a few inches shorter than himself.

Priscilla was quick to achieve orgasm. She wined and moaned and shuddered as Lowell sucked her clitoris and thrust two fingers deep into her wet pussy.

"I'm, I'm about to..." Lowell warned as Priscilla began to hunch her pussy against his face, close to another orgasm.

Priscilla sucked forcefully and Lowell groaned and began to pump his semen into her mouth. He licked and sucked Priscilla to a third orgasm before Priscilla finally demanded that he put a condom on.

Lowell found Kitty's abandoned condoms on top of his unopened box of condoms and rolled one on. He knelt between Priscilla's legs and lined up his cock with her pussy.

"Augh! Yes," Priscilla moaned out when Lowell drove himself into her in one smooth, steady thrust.

Lowell put her feet on his shoulders and began a slow, steady in and out. Priscilla's wet pussy gripped Lowell tightly as he thrust into her.

"Augh, oh God," Priscilla cried out in orgasm.

Lowell leaned forward, forcing Priscilla's sleek legs back against her form. He started to hammer in and out of her snug pussy with smooth strokes.

"Shit, God yes," Priscilla cried out in orgasm.

"Aw, shit, shit, shit," Lowell cried out and pumped his load into Priscilla's pussy.

"Damn, Lowell, you, I, damn!" Priscilla wheezed out.

"Uh huh," Lowell agreed, gripping the base of the condom with his hand before easing himself out of Priscilla's snug pussy.

A baby's crying roused Priscilla from a deep slumber. She smiled as she watched Lowell take care of the baby.

"Mm," Priscilla cooed, snuggling up against Lowell when he returned to bed.

In the morning, after Allure finished sucking greedily on a bottle of formula a rice cereal, Lowell rolled on another of Kitty's discarded condoms and did his best to push Priscilla through his mattress. He didn't succeed in pushing her through the mattress, but both enjoyed the effort.

After lunch, Priscilla and Lowell took Allure across the street for fresh air and sunshine. When the child fell asleep in her stroller, they returned to the condominium, put Allure in her crib, then tried out the cowgirl position. Lowell enjoyed the position because it gave him easy access to Priscilla's pretty titties. Priscilla liked the position because it gave her freedom of movement, and allowed her to set their tempo.

"Hmm, okay, there's two more of those, and there's twelve in the box?" Priscilla asked, glancing into the nightstand drawer.

"What are you doing?" Lowell asked, lightly slapping her on her tight backside.

"Making sure we got enough condoms," Priscilla stated. "Remember? We got a whole weekend."

On Saturday, Lowell and Allure drove Priscilla to the dorm so she could pick up her dirty clothes. While one batch of clothes were in the washing machine and one set was in the dryer, they again took Allure for a stroll around the park.

"By the way, I asked Miss Vixen; she's Allure's grandmother, I asked her if we had any family in Kansas," Lowell said as they stepped aside to let a jogger pass. "She doesn't know any Truesdales in Kansas. What's your dad's name?"

"Daniel," Priscilla said as they resumed their walk. "Daniel Postino but in Venezuela they call him Danny Poe."

"And you're Priscilla Truesdale?" Lowell asked.

"Uh huh, my mom and dad never married," Priscilla said and danced ahead to look at some flowers along the walk.

"What's your mother's name?" Lowell asked, already having a suspicion what the answer would be.

"Lizzy," Priscilla said. "You?"

"Me what? My dad's name is Roland and my mom's name was Trudy; she was my dad's second wife," Lowell said.

"Trudy. And you said your dad was Roland?" Priscilla asked, pointing out that they had made a full loop.

"Mm hmm," Lowell agreed and they crossed the street.

"Hey, Vixen, y'all ever call your sister 'Lizzy,'" Lowell asked as Priscilla dumped more clothes into the washing machine.

"Yeah; we only called her Elizabeth when we were mad at her," Vixen said.

"Okay, my mom says she doesn't have any family," Priscilla announced, looking at her cell phone.

"Then ask her how I have your Aunt Victoria on the phone," Lowell said, silently cursing his family's silly streak of resolute stubbornness.

"I, that's one of Lizzy's kids?" Vixen asked, becoming excited.

"Hello?" Priscilla asked, taking the offered cell phone from Lowell's hand.

Lowell left Priscilla in the living room. He stepped into the kitchen and fixed himself a Jack and Coke; half-listening to Priscilla's squeals and giggles and chattering.

"Well, we, we're cousins," Priscilla said as Lowell stoically prepared Allure's dinner.

"Mm hmm," Lowell agreed.

"Good thing we been using them condoms, huh?" Priscilla giggled, squeezing Lowell in a tight embrace.

"Mm hmm," Lowell agreed and kissed her.

"You know, I won't tell anyone if you don't," Priscilla coyly offered.

"Mum's the word," Lowell smiled and put Allure into her high chair. "You ready for dinner? Huh, you ready for dinner? Yum yum dinner?"

Sunday morning, they brought Priscilla's clean clothes to her dorm. While there, she picked up her text books.

"Okay, my first class is at eight," Priscilla said as Lowell backed out of the parking space.

"Mine too," Lowell agreed.

"And there's only three condoms left; think we need to get some more?" Priscilla said.

"I'll get some for next time," Lowell laughed.

Monday morning, Priscilla rolled the last condom onto Lowell's morning erection and rode him to three orgasms before he filled the condom. Then, in the shower, she sucked him to climax then pushed him aside so she could wash her long hair.

"Thank God for school," Lowell thought as he dropped Priscilla off in front of Udelle Hall. "I need a break from that girl, I swear."

'Miss me?' Priscilla texted Lowell on Wednesday afternoon as he and Allure slowly made their way around the small park.

"You haven't been gone long enough for me to miss you yet," Lowell thought but knew the answer Priscilla was fishing for.

"Yes, but got ton of homework,' Lowell responded.

"Got condoms?' Priscilla asked.

'Not the weekend yet,' Lowell responded and whipped his head around as he spotted a mane of blonde hair and a sweetly rounded backside jogging the trail.

The phone buzzed in his pocket, letting him know Priscilla had responded. Lowell swiveled around, trying to get a better look at the jogger as she rounded the far turn.

"Damn it," Lowell sighed; the jogger was not Kitty.

'Want to see why Wednesday is hump day?' Priscilla's text offered.

"You know, Priscilla, I'm taking second and third year courses here," Lowell said out loud as he and Allure entered their condo. "Means I got a butt load of homework to do."

"Hey!" Priscilla happily answered her phone.

"Hey, cousin," Lowell said.

"Ooh, don't call me that," Priscilla squealed. "Remember? Mum's the word?"

"Anyway, yeah, would love to see why they call Wednesday hump day, but Baby, I got homework on top of homework. Yeah, I want to see you too, but please? Let's just wait until the weekend, okay?"

"You're no fun," Priscilla pouted.

"Yeah, Miss Nancy says same thing," Lowell agreed.

"What? And how would she know?" Priscilla squealed.

"Love you," Priscilla said as they ended their thirty five minute call.

"Mm hmm," Lowell agreed, but did not say 'love you' to Priscilla.

"Hey, we do it up the butt, we need condoms for that?" Priscilla asked as she got into Lowell's car on Friday afternoon.

"I don't know," Lowell said, cock jerking to full erection as he thought of jamming his cock into Priscilla's tight ass.

"Where's Allure?" Priscilla asked, looking into the empty back seat.

"Miss Nancy's watching her," Lowell said.

After their date, Priscilla insisted on returning to Lowell's condo, rather than back to her dorm. Lowell agreed readily enough; her kisses and touches and vulgar words had him pretty worked up. Her promises of anal sex was especially titillating; Lowell had fantasized about anal sex ever since reading about the illicit sex act in one of his friend's Parasols magazine.

"Hi Miss Nancy, bye Miss Nancy," Priscilla called out, running up the stairs to Lowell's bedroom.

"Hi, bye," Nancy agreed and gave Lowell a disapproving look before leaving the condo.

"Okay, man, this is a huge jar, you do up the butt a lot?" Priscilla announced when Lowell and Allure entered the bedroom.

"Priscilla, every parent of a baby knows to have a jar of Vaseline handy," Lowell smiled, looking at the nude girl's delectable body.

"Okay, go slow; I've never done this before," Priscilla demanded as she got on all fours on his bed, presenting her small backside to him.

"Okay, reach back here and spread them beautiful cheeks for me," Lowell said after removing his clothes.

His cock jerked and dripped his excitement as he watched Priscilla's small hands grip her buttocks. When she pulled them apart, her light brown anus winked at him.

"Um, oh, that, that feels um," Priscilla moaned as Lowell jammed a greased finger into her tight anus.

"Uh huh," Lowell agreed, watching his finger dip in and out of her snug ring of flesh.

"Oh! Oh yes," Priscilla wheezed out as Lowell pushed a second finger into her grasping hole.

"This is all right?" Lowell asked as he corkscrewed his two fingers inside of her hot opening.

"Uh huh, yeah," Priscilla panted, thrusting herself back to meet his forward thrusts.

"Augh, oh God," Priscilla cried out as Lowell's cock slowly pushed into her willing rectum.

Lowell fought hard against the impending crisis. Her greasy anus was strangling and squeezing and throbbing around his cock. He could feel her slick walls constricting around his cock as he pushed into her. He could feel her muscles protesting, trying to force him out of her bowels.

"Oh fucking yes!" Priscilla screamed and Lowell felt his upper thighs suddenly become wet.

"Did she, she didn't piss. DID SHE?" Lowell wondered as warm liquid dribbled down his hairy thighs.

Oh my God, oh God, stop! Stop! I can't, I can't fucking breathe!" Priscilla cried out in alarm.

Lowell froze, alarmed as Priscilla shook violently. He began to pull himself from her snug rectum.

"Stop! Oh please, Lowell, just stop," Priscilla sobbed out. "Don't move. Just don't move."

A moment later, Priscilla let out a shuddering breath. She weakly looked over her shoulder at Lowell.

"Okay, but slow, okay?" she said. "God! I, I've never come like that, I swear!"

"That, that was an orgasm? God, thought you were having a seizure," Lowell wondered but did slowly push himself into her backdoor.

A second orgasm caused Priscilla's rectal muscles to clamp down tightly around Lowell's cock. He bellowed out loud as he forcefully spent into her bowels. The sensation of his warm semen spurting into her caused a third orgasm to erupt from Priscilla.

"God, that is, that is just so intense," Priscilla babbled as Lowell pulled his slimy cock from her struggling rectum.

"Yeah it is," Lowell agreed, weakly clambering from the bed.

"Oh, baby, you, you're the best," Priscilla moaned as Lowell sponged her sore anus with a warm washcloth.

"We're doing that again," Priscilla informed Lowell when he again joined her on the rumpled bed.

"Yeah? Looks like you kind of sort of liked it," Lowell chuckled and wrapped his arms around her.

Priscilla lay her head on his chest and kissed his sweaty pectoral. She drew a heart on his other pectoral then wrote something inside of the heart. Lowell assumed this was their initials.

"Love you," Priscilla mumbled.

"Mm hmm," Lowell agreed, drifting off to sleep.

"Oh, my mom says she don't care if we see each other," Priscilla suddenly announced. "She says, since as far as she's concerned she doesn't have any family? We can't be related."

"Priscilla, we know better than that," Lowell said.

"You asked your dad if Lizzy's his sister?" Priscilla asked.

"Go to sleep," Lowell smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"Finals are right around the corner," Priscilla reminded Lowell.

"Mm hmm, know that," Lowell said.

"What you doing for the summer break?" Priscilla pressed.

"Taking nine hours," Lowell said. "Might have noticed; I got a baby. Babies need Daddy to get out there and make some money."

"What if Mommy stayed home and took care of Baby?" Priscila asked.

"Then Daddy would really need to get out there and make some money," Lowell said.

In the days and weeks that followed, Lowell started to question the wisdom of dating Priscilla Truesdale. She tried to ingratiate herself to Allure, feeding the child, bathing the child, even changing diapers. She also tried to ingratiate herself to Lowell; his balls had never been so empty.

'We need to talk,' Priscilla texted.

"Yeah, we do," Lowell agreed, setting aside his World Economics textbook.

"I don't, I mean, shit, we used condoms," Priscilla babbled when she got into Lowell's car.

(Neither Priscilla nor Lowell knew that Kitty's abandoned condoms had been sabotaged by a jealous, vindictive Cindy Shiles, Kitty's roommate.)

"Oh well, at least this time it's just a cousin, instead of your sister," Vixen quipped when Lowell told her of their situation.

Lowell wondered why, out of the four to five thousand females on the campus of Myndee University, he'd managed to find not one, but two women he was blood relation to in order to have a loving relationship with. On top of being intimate with these blood relations; he'd managed to impregnate both women.

"What are the fucking odds?" Lowell wondered, already trying to plot the statistical information in his head.

"Hey, Allure needs a baby brother or sister to play with," Priscilla said.

Lowell looked at Priscilla's pale face, even more pale than usual. Her worried eyes searched his eyes, searching for his approval. Finally Lowell gave Priscilla a reassuring smile and nod.

"Yeah, she does," Lowell agreed.

"So, when I go home, you come with me?" Priscilla begged.

"Absolutely," Lowell agreed. " "We'll go the morning after Finals are over and done with. That gives us almost two weeks before the summer semester starts up."

"And since your Momma sounds just like my Dad? Gee, I am SO looking forward to this," Lowell grimaced to himself.

To Priscilla, Lowell asked, "Our children, promise me, even if they really mess up, promise me we'll never take our love away from them. We'll never turn our back on them. Promise me, Priscilla. Promise me."

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my stories, those that 'Favorite' my words.

Lilah Quentin Truesdale is a character first introduced in the 'Never That Bold' series.

John Paul Thompson, the high school principal, is a character first mentioned in Vodka: Peppermint And Chocolate in the Transgender/Crossdressers category.

The Reverend Roland Truesdale is a character first mentioned in 'Yummy Things' in the Incest/Taboo category. He has sporadic appearances in other stories centered in the Stepping Stone and Turning Point area of Louisiana, such as the 'Quest For Normal' series in the First Time category. The 'Quest For Normal' series also introduces the Double-J Diner.

The Atwell School of Divinity, where the Reverend Truesdale obtained his degree, and had hoped to send Lowell is first introduced in the 'Just A Nice Boy' series in the Incest/Taboo category. Its origins are more fully fleshed out in the 'School Of Divinity' tale in the Romance category.

Kyle and Kylie, Lowell's older brother and sister are introduced in 'Yummy Things' in the Incest/Taboo category.

Vixen Trueblue's place of employment, Falgout Film Studios, as well as Donald and Marie Fatheree were introduced in the 'In The Old Days of VCRs' series in the Incest/Taboo category.

1...67891011