Cast Adrift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy! All done!" Kitty sang out from the living room.

"Okay, now comes the fun part," Lowell smiled and took Allure from Kitty's arms.

Kitty watched as Lowell draped a towel over his shoulder and held Allure against the towel. He patted Allure's back with a steady beat. Kitty's blue eyes opened wide when Allure let out a gargantuan belch.

"Okay, Miss Truesdale, think you can sit in the swing while Daddy and his girlfriend eat?" Lowell asked and put the child into the swing.

"Aw, wish they made one for grown-ups," Kitty laughed as the mechanized wing began rocking back and forth.

Lowell thought of sex swings and thought of putting Kitty into one. He smiled and shrugged as they went to the dining room. Lowell took the seat at the close end so that he could keep his eye on Allure.

"Huh?" Kitty blinked, face a mask of shock.

"What? It's too hot?" Lowell asked, tasting his own chili.

"I uh, no, I, I was looking up swings for adults and..." Kitty stammered, putting her phone into her purse.

"Uh huh," Lowell chuckled, having a good idea of what Kitty had found on the Internet.

"You know about that kind of stuff?" Kitty asked, face beginning to twist into anger.

"Yes, I know about it. Knowing about it and doing it are two different things, Kitty," Lowell defended. "Hell, you know about axe murderers; that make you one?"

That answer mollified Kitty. Lowell sat and ate in silence. Kitty, Katherine Truehart was truly a beautiful young woman, and had a stunning physique to go with her beauty. She was interested in him; why else would she 'jog' in the park directly across the street from his condo?

She also had a lot of baggage. True, she was trying to lose some of that baggage, but she was also holding onto much of her fears. Lowell understood; those fears were there to protect her.

"I'm pretty fucked up, huh?" Kitty finally asked, voice small.

"Yeah, you are," Lowell nodded, scraping the last bite of his chili onto his spoon. "But so..."

"I, happy birthday," Kitty said quietly. "I'll see you later, okay?"

"Hey, hey, wait a minute," Lowell said, looking up. "We still have cake and ice cream and we need to sing 'Happy Birthday' and all that."

Somehow, Lowell knew not to stand, not to block Kitty's exit. Some intuitive thought told him to block her movements would be the worst possible thing to do.

"And it is chocolate," Kitty said, now standing in the kitchen.

"Double chocolate, with chocolate ice cream," Lowell agreed, slowly getting to his feet.

"It's your birthday; I, okay, I, we'll sing 'Happy Birthday' and then..." Kitty agreed.

Kitty's question of, "Have you ever done it with one of them swing thingies?" almost made Lowell spit out his mouthful of chocolate cake.

"No," he laughed, swallowing his cake and washing it down with some coffee. "Honestly, I've only heard about them."

"Oh. I uh, well, it, they looked pretty wild," Kitty stammered, face bright red.

"I'll bet," Lowell said. "Oops, Looks like someone's ready for a clean diaper."

"You uh, you think you might want, you know, more?" Kitty asked as she watched Lowell quickly change Allure's diaper.

"More what? Cake? Mm hmm," Lowell said.

"No, I uh, more kids?" Kitty clarified.

"Yeah, two or three," Lowell agreed.

"Me too," Kitty whispered, blue eyes becoming wet.

"Hundred," Lowell said.

"What?" Kitty screeched, then laughed when Lowell shot her a grin.

Before she left, Lowell did get to squeeze, fondle Kitty's breasts. Her nipples were very responsive; lightly pinching and tugging them through pullover top and bra had Kitty panting into his mouth.

Lowell also did give Kitty's sweetly rounded backside a squeeze as they stood just inside his front door. Then, with one more kiss, Kitty left.

"Oh. What? Huh, miserable beast, what do you want?" Lowell asked Excalibur. "You don't get food every time I turn around, you know."

Vixen asked for, and received pictures of her granddaughter nearly every day. To tease her, Lowell made sure to show Allure with her Saints blanket often.

"Now, show me one of you," Vixen asked.

Lowell posed with the Jazz blanket and Vixen responded with a 'Thumbs Up' emoji. Then she called him.

"You're losing weight," Vixen commented. "It, I can see it in your face; you're losing weight."

"Yeah, just don't really feel like eating a whole bunch," Lowell admitted.

"Lowell, Lord, she, do you really think Passion would want you to suffer?" Vixen asked quietly. "Remember, you have a daughter, you have a piece of Passion with you always. But you need to take better care of yourself."

"Yes ma'am," Lowell agreed.

On their next date, Lowell was able to get Kitty out of blouse and bra. Her areolae were a dusky pink in color, her nipples were fat nubs that stuck out nearly a half inch from the tightly crinkled flesh.

A gentle nip to her nipple caused Kitty to gasp, then shudder, beautiful blue eyes tightly shut. The crotch of her jeans was very dark; for a moment, Lowell wondered if Kitty had accidentally peed her pants.

"I, I got to go," Kitty panted, struggling to find her bra.

"Okay," Lowell agreed, sitting back and giving the agitated girl plenty of room.

"I, I can't believe, I, oh my God," Kitty grunted, struggling into her clothes.

"I'm glad you came," Lowell said gently, grabbing her coffee mug.

"You, you're not mad, huh?" Kitty asked from the door of his condo.

"No. Why? Should I be?" Lowell asked.

"I mean, I'm leaving you, I'm leaving you with a uh, a stiff thing," Kitty stammered, pointing to Lowell's jean clad erection.

"Yeah, you are," Lowell said. "But I can take care of it."

"I'm sorry," Kitty whispered, then dashed out of the condo.

Friday night, Kitty shocked Lowell by showing up, an overnight bag in hand. He had decided to make himself some fried chicken for dinner; mostly to see if he could replicate Passion's fried chicken, so he had plenty of food available. But as far as Lowell knew, he and Kitty had made no plans.

"You got another bedroom, right?" Kitty asked.

"I, yeah, I mean, well, I've never been in there so I don't know how comfortable the bed is," Lowell admitted.

"Can't be no worse than my dorm room," Kitty said, heading up the stairs with her overnight case.

"God, I, really?" Lowell asked the ceiling as he returned to the kitchen. "Okay, Miss Allure, try to stay dry while I figure this out, okay? Think you can do that for Daddy?"

"What we doing?" Kitty asked, taking the pan out of Lowell's hand. "Oh! Fried chicken? Cheryl showed me how do this. What's the potatoes for?"

"Mashed potatoes; Passion always did a milk gravy to go with them," Lowell said.

"Well, need to boil them first," Kitty said, starting to clean the chicken pieces. "So, start peeling, buddy."

"Yes ma'am," Lowell answered, getting a happy giggle from Kitty.

Together, they made a pretty good meal. Allure did get fussy; she had a wet diaper. But a dry diaper, and pacifier firmly in mouth, she said and rocked in her swing.

"Okay, I'm going to take a shower," Kitty announced. "I had aerobics right before coming over; I'm surprised you can't smell me."

Lowell could smell her. He had been sporting a semi-erect cock from the smell of Kitty's sweat from the moment she entered the kitchen.

"Okay. The hall bathroom has a shower; I'm pretty sure there's some soap and shampoo in there," Lowell said, taking their plates to the kitchen. "The bathroom in the main bedroom, though, has a full bath. And I know there's a big old bottle of Passion's old bubble bath under the sink."

"I, oh, a bubble bath," Kitty sighed. "I, uh, I take a bubble bath, you going leave me alone?"

"You want me to leave you alone? Then I will leave you alone," Lowell promised. "It's about time for little Miss Piggy to have a bottle anyway."

"Okay. I'm going upstairs," Kitty said. "You promise? You going leave me alone?"

"Kitty, I promise," Lowell promised. "But, you can lock the door if that makes you feel better."

It was nearly an hour later that Kitty came downstairs. Actually, Lowell heard her footsteps on the stairs, heard the footsteps falter, turn and return upstairs, then turn and again descend nearly to the bottom, then halt and begin to ascend again, before stopping. A long moment later, Kitty stepped onto the bottom step and peered into the living room.

"Passion got me hooked on this stupid 'Ancient Aliens' stuff," Lowell pointed to the television, without turning around. "She also got me hooked on Jack and coke. Want one?"

"Jack and...yeah!" Kitty agreed, finally committing herself to entering the living room.

Lowell stumbled slightly when he saw that Kitty was wearing a black nylon camisole top that barely covered her large breasts, and a pair of black nylon panties. Her pale belly was exposed; the top was stretched taut over her breasts.

"I uh, you like?" Kitty asked, apparently trying very hard not to bring her arms up to cover herself from Lowell's view.

"I, yes, very much," Lowell agreed. "Kitty, you're, you know you're beautiful."

"Do I?" Kitty attempted to look coy, and failed.

"Very, very beautiful," Lowell agreed, passing her as he walked to the kitchen. "And, that outfit, you make that outfit look stunning."

Lowell did not make Kitty's drink as strong as he made his own, and certainly not as strong as he usually made Passion's drink. He did not want Kitty to accuse him of trying to get her drunk.

When he returned with her drink, Kitty had squeezed onto the other portion of the loveseat. She took her drink from Lowell's hand, drank deeply, then put the glass down onto the table, on a coaster. She then turned and kissed Lowell forcefully.

"I love you," she whispered.

"Love you too," Lowell said quietly.

Lowell wondered if 'love' was the right word to use. He knew he was attracted to Kitty; half of his masturbation fantasies revolved around her. He knew he cared for her; if he did not, he would have told her, while they could be friends, her excessive baggage was too cumbersome for him to deal with.

"But Love?" Lowell asked himself as Kitty thrust her tongue into his mouth.

Lowell's fingers danced along Kitty's exposed flesh. She let out a moan of approval and Lowell eased the hem of her camisole top up a few millimeters. Kitty's kisses became even more aggressive as Lowell touched more of her flesh.

"Oh!" Kitty moaned as Lowell's fingers gently grazed along the undersides of her heavy breasts.

"You're going to have to make the next move, Kitty," Lowell said quietly.

Kitty shocked him when she quickly hefted the skimpy top and flung it to the floor. Her magnificent breasts bobbled and bounced for a moment, then settled on her slender form. Brazenly, Kitty thrust her chest forward, inviting Lowell to touch her flesh.

Lowell did stroke, heft, weigh each orb in his hands. Then, after kissing her pouting lips, Lowell bent and took Kitty's right nipple into his mouth.

"Ah, oh God," Kitty moaned as Lowell's lips sucked and his tongue lapped at the sensitive bud.

As his mouth teased Kitty's right nipple, Lowell's right hand was busily toying with Kitty's left breast. Blindly, he found her hard nipple with his fingers. He grasped her nipple between thumb and forefinger and gently tugged at the sensitive nub. When Kitty's gasp grew in intensity, Lowell bit down lightly on Kitty's right nipple and pinched down on Kitty's left nipple.

"Augh, oh my Gawd!" Kitty cried out, grasping Lowell's head in her hands and forcing his head firmly to her right breast.

She let go of his head with her left hand and pressed his right hand firmly to her left breast.

"Do it again," she urged. "Oh Gawd! I'm so wet."

Lowell did as directed and Kitty again yelped in orgasm. Releasing her hold on Lowell, Kitty wiggled around and stood up. For a brief moment, Lowell thought the girl was going to bolt. He hoped she would not run out through the front door; she was nearly nude.

Instead, Kitty thrust her black nylon panties down her sleek legs. Lowell stood, gaping at her beautiful buttocks as she bent at the waist to push her panties down and off of her legs.

"I brought some condoms," Kitty announced turning and showing Lowell the light brown tuft of pubic hair that framed her puffy and wet lips.

"Good. And if we run out of those, I also have a box of condoms," Lowell said, wiggling out of his pullover shirt.

Kitty scampered up the stairs. Lowell got Allure from her swing and carried her up the stairs and put the sleeping child into her crib. He then dropped his jeans and boxers to the floor of his bedroom, then went in search of Kitty.

Kitty was in the second bedroom, the guest room. A single lamp provided the only light, but Lowell saw Kitty reclining nude on the bed. She had five condom packets strewn on the bed.

Lowell put the packets onto the nightstand, lay down on the bed next to Kitty, and gently kissed her lips. His fingers softly touched her face, then her throat and shoulders.

And suddenly, Kitty began to whimper. Her whimpering became sobs and she rolled away from Lowell.

Lowell's erection, which just seconds earlier had been so hard it was nearly painful, now wilted. Tentatively, he reached out a hand and touched Kitty on her right bicep.

"No!" Kitty screamed out, voice a shrill cry of panic.

"Its okay, it's okay," Lowell said gently.

Not knowing what else to do, Lowell crawled out of the bed. He walked downstairs, retrieved Kitty's lingerie and Kitty's abandoned drink. He detoured to his own bedroom and pulled on his boxers, then went to the guest bedroom.

Kitty had not moved from her semi-fetal position, facing the solitary lamp. Laying Kitty's clothing at the foot of the bed, Lowell silently put Kitty's drink onto the nightstand, next to the condoms. She didn't respond.

In his own bedroom, Lowell checked on Allure. She was still sleeping peacefully, pacifier firmly in her mouth. Lowell smiled and gently rubbed her back.

"Goodnight, sweet girl," he said quietly.

Allure woke Lowell two hours later. Lowell almost reached over to tell Passion it was her turn to change Allure's diaper. He jerked upright and turned on his lamp.

In sleep, Kitty was beautiful. She was beautiful when awake, but in slumber, her face had an aura of innocence. Another wail from Allure broke Lowell out of his reverie and he scrambled to get his daughter's needs taken care of.

"I want to help," Kitty demanded.

"Okay, go downstairs, get a bowl and put some water in it," Lowell said. "Then put the bowl in the microwave and nuke it for about a minute."

"What's that for?" Kitty asked.

"Heat up her bottle," Lowell said.

"Then I get to feed her?" Kitty insisted.

"Uh huh," Lowell smiled and gave Kitty a kiss on the tip of her nose.

"Ew, I hate that!" Kitty laughed, rubbing her nose.

"Is that my Saints jersey?" Lowell demanded as Kitty left the bedroom. "Kitty, number nine; that's my jersey."

"Nope. It's mine," Kitty laughed, scampering away.

"Not until I do you around the world," Lowell muttered to himself, powdering Allure's bottom.

Lowell wanted to monitor Kitty's progress; she was not Allure's caretaker. She was not Allure's parent. Lowell put Allure into her crib with her pacifier and trotted down the stairs.

Okay, and..." Kitty said and set the bottle in the bowl of hot water.

She hugged Lowell tightly, resting her head on his bare chest. Then she pulled back and looked up into his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry about earlier," she whispered and her blue eyes filled with tears.

"It's okay. I, we were going pretty fast," Lowell said, squeezing her in a tight embrace.

"Yeah, I uh, I kind of had a panic attack," Kitty admitted.

"Yeah, I got that," Lowell said and grabbed a dish towel.

He kissed Kitty on her forehead and grabbed the bottle. Faintly, he could hear Allure beginning to fuss upstairs.

"No, I want to do it," Kitty demanded.

"Okay, then, what you waiting on?" Lowell said, handing her the warmed bottle of formula.

Allure was crying noisily now as the couple entered the bedroom. Lowell scooped the girl up and waited until Kitty was situated in the red rocking chair. He then handed Allure to Kitty.

"Oh, that's good, huh? That's so good, so yummy in the tummy, huh?" Kitty cooed to Allure as the baby sucked greedily on the bottle.

Lowell draped the dish towel over Kitty's shoulder and sat on the bed. He watched his baby girl sucking on the bottle, watched his girlfriend as she looked lovingly into the baby's face.

"Now, I..." Kitty asked, propping Allure against the dishtowel.

Lowell got up and moved Kitty's blonde hair out of the way. He nodded as Kitty began to pat Allure's back.

"You can do it a little harder," Lowell said.

"You sure? I don't want to hurt her," Kitty said.

"I'm sure," Lowell said.

Kitty increased the force and was soon rewarded with a noisy, wet belch. Lowell then changed the baby's diaper and lay her back in her crib.

"Now, seriously, get out of, give me back my jersey," Lowell demanded.

"Oh! But Mister Truesdale! If I take this off, I'll be all naked!" Kitty said, lifting the hem of the jersey and giving Lowell a good look at her light brown curls.

"Seriously, I'll get you any other shirt to sleep in; just not my Saints jersey," Lowell said.

"Okay, okay, fine, whatever," Kitty said and pulled the jersey off.

Lowell found his old John F. Kennedy High School Physical Education tee shirt. Kitty made no move to put it on as she lolled in the large bed. Lowell lay down and looked at Kitty's incredible body, her blonde hair, her pretty face. She smiled and kissed him.

"Maybe," she whispered into his ear. "Maybe if we leave the lights on; you know, so I can see it's you."

Lowell got out of bed and flicked on the overhead lamp. Kitty grimaced at the harsh light. Lowell's semi-erect cock wilted again and he clicked off the light.

"Daylight's even better," he suggested. "I'm tired. Go to sleep and we'll try in the morning, okay?"

"You, you're not mad at me, huh?" Kitty asked, wiggling into the large JFK tee shirt.

"No. I'm pretty mad at whoever hurt you, but I'm not mad at you," Lowell said and gently kissed her.

"No!" Kitty cried out when Lowell turned off his bedside lamp. "No, Lowell, please, please leave that on. I need, I need it on, okay?"

"Okay," Lowell said and clicked the three way bulb to the lowest setting.

"Thank you," Kitty whispered and kissed Lowell's shoulder blade before rolling over.

"Uh huh," Lowell said and drifted off to sleep.

The heavy curtains kept out most of the sunlight. Lowell opened them wide when Excalibur woke him for the beast's morning meal. While downstairs, Lowell quickly made a coffee cake; the directions were on the box of Bisquick. While the cake baked, Lowell made a pot of coffee and poured two glasses of orange juice.

"And there's my girl," Lowell said to Excalibur as he heard Allure begin to fuss.

He quickly put a bowl of water into the microwave and started it. Then he padded up the stairs.

"Daddy's here, Daddy's here," Lowell said, scooping the crying infant from the crib.

"Morning," Kitty said sleepily.

"Morning, breakfast's just about ready," Lowell said. "Come on down when you're ready."

Lowell had Allure fed and changed, coffee poured and two thick wedges of the coffee cake sitting on the table before Kitty made her grand entrance. She told Allure and Excalibur good morning before giving Lowell a passionate kiss.

"Oh! This, this is almost as good as my sister's!" Kitty enthused. "See, she uses this um, this pancake stuff?"

"Bixquick?" Lowell guessed.

"Yes! That's it," Kitty said.

"Guess what?" Lowell smiled. "That's what I use too."

Kitty ate with gusto. Lowell watched with some amusement as she cut herself a second wedge. He refilled their coffee cups and sat to finish his first wedge of coffee cake.