Cast Adrift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lowell drank in the sight of Passion's form as she slithered out of the loose shift. He admired her sweetly rounded buttocks as she wiggled out of her red bikini panties. When she turned, Lowell saw that the carpet did match the drapes. Passion's prominent pubic mound was lightly dusted by blonde curls. The curls did not fully conceal her wet slit from view. He could see her inner lips, plump and wet peeking out.

Lowell quickly shrugged out of his pull over shirt. He took his tennis shoes off without untying them, then slid jeans and socks off in one fluid movement.

Both Amber and Becky had smirked at Lowell's tidy whities, the plain cotton briefs that Lilah had purchased for him. Slowly, Lowell replaced those boys' undergarments with plain cotton boxers. Now, in Passion's bedroom, Lowell paused for just a moment, then peeled the simple garment down and off.

He pulled Passion against him, pressing his hard seven inches of fat, circumcised meat into her belly. She moaned into his mouth as he now allowed his hands to freely roam along her bared flesh. He felt her smooth back, her sleek arms, her soft belly and her flared hips.

"Mm hmm," she crooned as he gave a firm squeeze to her buttocks.

Silently, they fell across her soft comfortable sleigh bed. Passion crawled on top of Lowell, hungrily sucking kisses from him while her hands roamed his muscled body.

Lowell slowly edged Passion onto her back. He kissed down her throat to her left breast. She gasped as his teeth gently nibbled at her flesh.

When he reached her tightly crinkled nipple, he gave a tug with his teeth. Passion cried out, clutching Lowell's head tightly to her breast.

"Shit!" she cried out. "I just came! That, that's never happened to me."

Lowell again sucked kisses from her gasping mouth before he kissed his way down to her right breast. Again she sucked in a lungful of air, then shuddered when he tugged her nipple with his teeth.

Lowell gave one more kiss to Passion's mouth before wiggling down to blow hot breath across Passion's plump and wet pussy lips. She shook and groaned. Lowell then gave her lips several long licks, then used his thumbs to open her for his mouth.

"Augh, aw God, yes!" Passion keened in orgasm when Lowell gave her clitoris a forceful suck.

After he licked and sucked and fingered her through two more orgasms, Passion rolled Lowell onto his back. She crawled on top of him and began kissing him hotly.

"Condoms?" Lowell gasped out; he could feel her wet pussy rubbing on the head of his cock.

"Aw, fuck! You got any?" Passion exclaimed.

"No, I mean, yeah, I got a box of them back at my dorm room," Lowell groaned.

"Fuck it," Passion hissed and slid herself down over Lowell's erection.

Both groaned when he hit bottom. Passion wiggled her hips and thrust herself against him. Lowell held her tightly for a long moment, savoring the delicious feelings of her tight, hot, wet pussy squeezing and milking his cock. This was only Lowell's second time entering a woman's pussy. It was the first time Lowell had entered a pussy without a latex sheath covering his cock.

"Augh!" Lowell grunted; the feeling of skin against skin was intense.

"Uh huh," Passion agreed, hunching her crotch against him.

Passion squealed in surprise when Lowell suddenly twisted and managed to roll Passion onto her back underneath him. Lowell paused a moment, savoring the feeling of her pussy squeezing and pulsing around his manhood. Then he slowly pulled himself out.

"Augh!" Passion wheezed when Lowell plunged himself into her again.

"Oh God, oh Lowell," Passion gasped and groaned when Lowell treated her to several short jabs, then a few long and deliberate strokes with his fat meat.

"Aw shit, oh God!" Passion suddenly screamed out.

Lowell felt Passion's body tense in orgasm. Her pussy clamped tightly around his cock as she grunted and groaned in orgasm. He could feel her juices running down his thighs.

"Oh God, yes, oh God," Passion gasped as Lowell again began to thrust into her.

Her legs wrapped tightly around his waist. Her arms held his torso flat against her as he gave her several short jabs then a few deliberate strokes. A few short jabs, a few long strokes.

"Oh, oh, aw God," Passion screamed out and again, Lowell's cock was trapped within her.

"I'm going to..." Lowell warmed.

"Yyeess," Passion gave out a long keening scream as Lowell's sperm jetted into her pussy.

And Excalibur picked that exact moment to let out a plaintive 'meow.' Lowell locked eyes with Passion, then the two lovers collapsed in gales of giggles.

"Way to kill the moment there, fur ball," Lowell managed to gasp out as he disentangled himself from Passion's sweat soaked body.

"Oh, Momma's big boy just wanted to know what you was doing to his momma, isn't that right, isn't that right? Who's Momma's big boy?" Passion cooed.

"What I was doing ain't none of his business," Lowell said, giving Excalibur a gentle nudge with his foot.

Passion rolled onto her side and faced Lowell. Lowell rolled onto his side and kissed Passion. The kiss grew in intensity and the lovers joined again. For several long moments, the two lay, side by side and thrust against one another.

Soon Lowell tired of this clumsy position and rolled Passion onto her back again. Again, he gave her several short jabs, then followed those with a few longer strokes.

Soon, the two were thrusting against one another, no finesse or rhythm to their joining. Both were in a race to completion.

"God, oh God yyeess," Passion screamed out.

"Augh, oh God yes," Lowell cried out and began to pump his semen into Passion's pussy again.

Lowell felt something jostling the pillow. Then he felt something heavy resting on his shoulder. Then he felt something batting at his nose.

"Meow," Excalibur announced and the animal's fetid breath assaulted Lowell's nostrils.

"Whew! Buddy! Go get a Tic Tac, huh?" Lowell grunted.

"He's hungry; time for his breakfast," Passion mumbled.

"And? Go get your breakfast, animal," Lowell said. "Shit. You're a cat. Go kill something."

"Cans are on the bottom shelf, first cabinet," Passion said and burrowed underneath her comforter.

"Meow," Excalibur announced.

"What? Oh no sir, buddy. That? That's your momma. I'm just a visitor here," Lowell protested.

"First cabinet," Passion mumbled, burrowing further down.

"Useless animal," Lowell said, getting out of the bed.

He found the cans of food. The entire time, Excalibur impatiently bumped his head against Lowell's hand, harm, side while Lowell tried to find something to put the food into. When Lowell found Passion's plates and opened the can of food, he nearly gagged. But Excalibur fell face first into the smelly slop.

"Good God, that stuff stinks," Lowell said, getting into the bed again.

"Come hold me," Passion demanded.

Lowell put his left arm over Passion's slim waist. He eased his hand up and cupped one of her large breasts.

"Mm hmm," Passion sleepily approved.

He settled his sticky crotch against her sweetly rounded buttocks. Again she murmured her approval and rubbed herself softly against him.

"Oh! Is that for me?" Passion cooed as Lowell's cock grew to full hardness.

Lowell slipped his renewed erection into her from behind. Slowly, languidly they thrust together for a few moments. Then Passion rolled onto her hands and knees. Lowell knelt behind her and again thrust himself into her.

"God yes, oh Lowell, oh baby," Passion cried out.

"Damn, yes," Lowell grunted and spewed his seed into her.

Then the two lovers slept again. Satiated for now, Excalibur curled up directly behind Lowell's back and slept.

"You like French toast?" Passion sleepily asked.

"Yeah," Lowell agreed, trying to roll over, but finding an obstacle behind himself.

"Good; it's my favorite," Passion admitted and pulled her shift on. "Damn! Still can't believe; how'd you get this unbuttoned without me knowing?"

"Yeah, well, Lowell said, managing to shove Excalibur aside.

"Need bring a razor with you next time," Passion said, gently rubbing Lowell's face. "Oh! Want use mine?"

"Oh good God no!" Lowell said. "No thank you! I've seen what women's legs and underarms do to a razor."

After their breakfast, Lowell shrugged into his clothes. Passion pulled on a pair of yoga pants and a light sweater, then drove Lowell to his dormitory.

Lowell used the electronic kiosk to sign himself in, then raced up the stairs to his dorm room. He grabbed his shower kit, a change of clothes, and his text books for his Monday-Wednesday-Friday classes.

"Well, how nice of you to drop by," Darren, the new student monitor quipped as Lowell raced for the stairs.

"Least I could do," Lowell shot back.

Again, Lowell signed himself out, then ran outside. Passion gave him a hot kiss, then drove them to her condominium again.

The moment they were inside of the condominium, Passion pulled Lowell into her bedroom again. She pulled off top and yoga pants and played with herself while Lowell nearly broke his neck, trying to get out of jeans, underwear and shoes at the same time.

Lowell had remembered to bring the condoms. Passion spread her legs wide and Lowell slid himself into her.

"Fuck it, get that thing off," Passion grunted a moment later. "What they make the morning after pill for."

Sunday afternoon, Passion pouted when a panting, sweating Lowell pulled his wilting cock from her sloppy pussy. But she agreed; she too had a mountain of studying to do.

The couple sat at Passion's small dining room table and quietly reviewed the materials of their various classes. Twice Lowell had to push Excalibur from his notebook; the animal seemed to delight in flopping down and stretching out on Lowell's notebooks.

"Think he likes you," Passion giggled.

"Thinks he likes pissing me off," Lowell countered, but smiled.

Monday morning, Lowell and Passion shared a quick kiss, then ran for their classes. As Lowell scribbled the answers to the American History mid-term exam, his mind wandered back to the exciting, passionate, sweaty weekend with the beautiful blonde. In his mind's eye, Lowell could see Passion's sweating face, her sweating breasts bobbling up and down as she rode Lowell's cock to a screaming orgasm. In his mind's eye, Lowell could see his forefinger and middle finger plumbing Passion's back door as he hammered her tight pussy from behind. Professor McNaughton regarded the smiling Lowell Truesdale with a suspicious eye as Lowell turned in his completed exam.

Kitty studiously ignored Passion and Lowell when Passion and Lowell entered the room to take the examination for Statistical Analysis. With a shrug, Passion gave Lowell a quick kiss, then they took their seats to wait for the examinations to be handed out.

"Oh! You like lasagna?" Passion suddenly asked.

"Yeah, yeah, I like lasagna," Lowell agreed.

"I love lasagna," a young man that was seated behind Passion offered.

"Oh. That's nice," Passion said flatly to the interloper.

Passion's lasagna was okay. It wasn't great, it wasn't bad, it was just okay. Lowell did think he'd had better frozen lasagna than what Passion cooked. And he knew enough of female psychology to know to keep his mouth shut about her lasagna.

Dinner was followed at once by hot, sweaty sex. They started in a sixty nine position; Passion straddling Lowell's head while he lay on his back. After both had brought the other to climax, Passion straddled Lowell's erection and bounced to another climax. Lowell then rolled Passion onto her back and pounded her into her mattress.

"God, just love the feeling of your jizz shooting into me," Passion sighed contentedly.

"Pregnancy?" Lowell suggested.

"Yeah, there is that," Passion agreed. "Oh well. No risk, no reward."

Lowell's fears of unwanted pregnancy disappeared as Passion performed a noisy blow job, bringing up another erection. She then encouraged him to do her doggy style. Lowell lubricated his pointing and middle fingers with his saliva and fingered Passion's tight anal passage while he pounded her pussy from behind.

"You know where his food is," Passion giggled when Excalibur woke Lowell from a deep slumber the following morning.

"So do you," Lowell said, but did crawl out of the warm, comfortable bed. "Come on, you miserable beast."

The week before Thanksgiving, Lowell checked his dormitory mailbox. There was a postcard from his father's church; the card had the church's schedule printed on the front. On the back, Roland Truesdale inquired if his son would be coming home for the Thanksgiving break. Lowell's first thought was to simply throw the cold, impersonal mail away.

"Well, what you want to do?" Passion asked him when he showed her the postcard.

"I don't know," Lowell said quietly; looking around the library at the few students. "Stay here, I guess. I mean, a whole day on Greyhound? Just to put up with my dad's shit? And it's not like Lilah can cook worth a damn anyway."

"Could have Thanksgiving with me," Passion suggested, smiling happily.

"But I thought, I mean, you ain't going to, to, damn it," Lowell faltered.

"Polanski?" Passion supplied.

"No, not Polanski," Lowell said.

"What? Yeah it is," Passion said, then giggled at Lowell's playful smile.

Passion dug her cell phone out of her purse and sent her mother a quick text. Passion's mother must have been standing with her cell phone in her hand; the reply was instantaneous.

"Said you can come and she's looking forward to meeting you," Passion announced.

She put the cell phone back into her purse after sending her mother an 'I Love You' text. She then shook her head and dug the phone out again. She quickly tapped the screen, then nodded her head in satisfaction.

"We'll fly out of North Municipal at seven; bring your coat," Passion announced. "Polanski's already had temperatures in the low twenties."

Lowell sent a reply postcard to Roland's church. The simple message read, 'will be with girlfriend this Thanksgiving. Lowell.'

He did not sign the card 'love' or use any other endearments. After all, his father's card had not had any endearments, just a demand.

Stepping off of the small puddle-jumper at Fastway-Young airport, Lowell spotted Passion's twin anxiously watching the few passengers disembarking from the plane. When he pointed the stunning blonde out to Passion, Pasion let out a squeal and ran to the blonde woman. The blonde woman also let out a squeal and wrapped Passion in a tight embrace.

Lowell picked up Passion's discarded carry-on bag and continued a leisurely pace toward the two women.

"And Momma, this is..." Passion excitedly said.

"You're Lowell Truesdale," the older blonde woman declared, large brown eyes wide, small button mouth open in shock.

"I uh, yes ma'am," Lowell said, confused at the woman's reaction.

Surely Passion had said his name whenever she talked to her mother. But, her mother's odd inflection as she announced Lowell Truesdale's name made him pause.

"You're Roland Truesdale's boy," Vixen Trueblue said, large eyes still wide in surprise.

"Uh, yes ma'am?" Lowell said, looking to Passion for assistance or information.

"Momma, you know Lowell?" Passion asked, also puzzled at her mother's reaction.

"Trudy was your momma," Vixen continued goggling at Lowell.

"I uh, yes ma'am, Trudy's my mom," Lowell agreed, stomach knotting up. "I mean, I uh, I haven't seen her in forever, but..."

"Momma, you know Lowell?" Passion asked again.

"Oh, my God," Vixen said.

"Uh, ma'am, if there's a problem," Lowell said.

"Huh? Oh! Oh no, no, Sweetie, there's, no, there's no problem," Vixen hastened, grabbing Lowell in a tight embrace. "No, no, there's no problem."

The luggage from their plane was wheeled into the terminal. Lowell and Passion found their two suitcases. Vixen and Passion both beamed proudly when Lowell assisted an elderly woman locate her own suitcase.

"Of all the people in this world," Vixen muttered to herself as she led Passion and Lowell toward her Jaguar. "Oh my God. Of all the people, Roland Truesdale's boy. Of all the people..."

"Ms. Trueblue, if there's a problem, listen, I'll just catch the next flight..." Lowell offered.

"Huh? No, no, it's just that, I'm just surprised, I mean, I just never, my God, you look just like Roland, I swear," Vixen stammered, popping open the trunk of her car.

"You sure? I mean, you sound..." Lowell said.

"No, no, let's go," Vixen said, bending to grab Passion's laptop case.

By the time they left the parking lot of the small airport, Vixen and Passion were chattering excitedly about school, about Vixen's business, about their cats. Lowell sat in the rear of the luxury automobile, watching the barren scenery whiz past their window.

Vixen Trueblue's home was a sprawling single story structure. The chocolate brick looked elegant, accented by rustic red trim. Vixen hit a button on her dashboard and the first garage bay opened. Looking over, Lowell's eyes opened wide at the sight of a gleaming yellow Lamborghini. There was also a dark green Escalade SUV. The fourth bay was empty; Lowell surmised that this was where Passion parked when she had lived at home.

"You're in your room," Vixen glibly announced as Lowell and Passion wrestled the suitcases into the home. "I left it just like it was when you left here last time. Lowell? You might find a chicken salad sandwich your, Passion was eating when she tore out of here."

"Mother! You didn't! Tell me you didn't!" Passion screeched, dropping her carryon bag and racing down a hall.

"We, uh, we're in the same room?" Lowell asked, surprised.

"Yeah, well, I mean, I knew she was sexually active with her new beau," Vixen stammered. "I, well, we've always been pretty open about sex with each other. Of course, I didn't know you're Roland's boy."

"Mother!" Passion's voice floated from somewhere in the house.

"I stuck it in the freezer out back," Vixen giggled conspiratorially to Lowell. "When she texted me that you two were on the plane, I took it out and put it on her bed, right where she'd left it."

"Mother! Really? This is disgusting!" Passion squealed, carrying a plate with the remains of a soggy, wilted sandwich.

"Hey, I told you, I am not your maid," Vixen smirked. "You know where our garbage can is."

"So, I uh, now that you know I'm Roland Truesdale's son?" Lowell asked Vixen.

"Come on," Vixen sighed. "Guess now's just as good a time as any to tell you two. Lowell, do you drink?"

"I no, no ma'am, I'm really not much of a drinker," Lowell admitted.

"That might change," Vixen said, ushering Lowell into a large family room. "Passion? Want a drink?"

"Jack and coke," Passion agreed, following Lowell and Vixen into the sunken living room.

Vixen walked to a bar. Lowell chose a soft tweed loveseat to sit on. Passion wheeled a large tweed ottoman over and flopped down next to Lowell. She kicked her feet up on the ottoman then leaned heavily against Lowell.

Vixen made Passion's Jack Daniels and coke, then made herself a gin and tonic. Lowell again declined her offer of a drink.

Vixen handed Passion her Jack and coke, then sat across from the two young people in a tweed barrel chair. She took a hefty gulp of her gen and tonic.

"Jesus," Vixen muttered to herself. "Roland Truesdale's boy. Of all the people in the world. Roland Truesdale's boy."

"Ms. Vixen, again, if it's a problem..." Lowell said.

"Huh? Oh, no, no Lowell," Vixen hastened to assure him. "No, it, well, it is just a shock, that's all."

"Momma, you know Lowell's Daddy?" Passion asked, taking a dip of her drink.

"Oh yeah, you could say that," Vixen let a giggle escape.

Vixen drained her drink and stood up. She walked to the bar again and made herself another gin and tonic. Passion sipped her drink as they waited. Lowell cleared his throat.