Cast Adrift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A hurry to do what? Avoid the oncoming tornado?" Lowell asked, looking around at the destruction.

"Oh shut up; like you're so much better?" Passion asked heatedly.

"With Roland Truesdale watching his every movement? I bet Lowell is a whole lot better," Vixen said. "Good night you two; it's been a long day for me."

"Okay, which of these piles are clean; which are dirty?" Lowell said, taking charge.

Within twenty minutes, the room had been tidied up. Lowell even had Passion find another set of sheets for the queen sized bed.

"Those are fine," Passion said, aggravated.

"Passion, there was a spot where the sandwich had been," Lowell said. "Yeah, it was fine for you; the spot was on my side of the bed. Now, where's the bathroom; I need to pee."

The bathroom was directly across the hall from Passion's room. Lowell took the time to brush his teeth and change out of his clothes into the tee shirt and gym shorts he'd packed. Even though Lilah had put a pair of pajamas into his footlocker when he wasn't looking, Lowell did not wear pajamas.

Returning to the room, Lowell saw that Passion had turned off the harsh overhead light. The room was illuminated by a soft light from her bedside lamp. Passion lay on the bed, posing seductively in a red satin teddy.

"Close the door," Passion husked, then licked her lips.

Even as his cock hardened, Lowell shook his head. He approached his side of the bed and sat down.

"Passion, we're, I mean, shit! You didn't hear your mother? We, we're brother and sister," Lowell stammered.

"Uh huh?" Passion asked, crawling to him.

Lowell knew he should push her away. This was wrong. But her arms wound around his neck, her satin covered breasts pressed against him and her sweet breath and soft tongue filled his mouth.

"Oh, Baby," Passion moaned as Lowell's hands gripped her heavy breasts.

When Lowell's clothes joined Passion's teddy on the floor, they swung into a sixty nine, Passion's blonde tuft above Lowell's mouth. Passion managed to swallow Lowell down to the base. He jerked when she began to hum; her throat sent shock waves throughout his body.

"Mm hmm!" Passion enthused as Lowell's teeth nipped at her clitoris.

Passion was quick to orgasm. She released his cock and grunted and thrashed in orgasm. When she caught her breath, she gripped his hard cock in her small hand, swung her leg up and then squatted onto his hard cock.

"Yyeess!" she hissed out as he slid up into her.

"I love you," Passion moaned, falling forward and kissing him hotly.

"Love you too," Lowell groaned as her pussy squeezed and milked his cock in a velvet glove.

After another kiss, Passion pushed herself upright. Lowell pinched, twisted and tugged at her nipples. Then, as Passion bucked and ground against him, Lowell reached down and briskly rubbed Passion's clitoris.

What followed were unintelligible grunts and barks and growls. Passion bucked mightily when Lowell pinched her clitoris between thumb and middle finger.

"Augh, aw shit," Lowell cried out and spurted into Passion's pussy.

"Good night, brother," Passion giggled when she'd caught her breath.

"Passion, Sweetheart, seriously, you, you're not worried about..." Lowell asked.

"What? Lowell, what's done is done," Passion said, cuddling up against him. "We're already lovers. We stop, that going change anything? It going make it like we weren't ever lovers?"

"No, but Passion, we didn't know. Now we do," Lowell said, exasperated with her nonchalant attitude.

"Yeah," Passion giggled and kissed him hotly.

She put her head on his chest, her hand lazily trailing along his sweating flesh. Lowell's hand found its way to her smooth back. He traced along her spine.

"Kind of, kind of made it hot, didn't it? Knowing you're fucking your own sister?" Passion giggled.

She stretched up and kissed him again. She bit down on his lower lip then kissed him a third time before putting her head on his chest again.

Lowell's hand found its way to her buttocks. He gave each hillock a good squeeze, then trailed his finger into the furrow that separated her cheeks.

"Knowing you're my brother; knowing you were shooting your sperm up into me? God, that was intense," Passion confessed.

"Uh, yeah, speaking of sperm, shooting up in you," Lowell said, fingertip grazing over her little rosebud. "You did bring them Morning After pills, right?"

Passion didn't answer him. She gave his muscular chest a kiss, playfully bit his nipple, then kissed his chest again before rolling away. She grabbed two pillows and lay down.

"Come hold me," she ordered, wiggling her butt against him.

Lowell reached over her and clicked off her lamp. Then he did press against her back. His crotch mashed against her butt. His hand went to her full breasts.

"Hey, I just thought of something," Passion giggled. "I'm your big sister."

"Know you're about as bossy as a big sister," Lowell agreed.

"Love you. Love you so much," Passion murmured.

"Love you too," Lowell agreed and kissed her on her shoulder.

The next day, Lowell met Vixen's harem of Persian cats. Queenie had just delivered four kittens and hissed mightily when Lowell approached her domicile. Sultan decided he liked the stranger and followed Lowell, meowing loudly until Lowell crouched down and scratched his head, then rubbed his luxurious pelt. He meowed, fussing when Lowell stopped.

"Hey, buddy, my hand's 'bout to fall off," Lowell said. "Go find something to scratch up, huh?"

"Oh, you saw his door, did you?" Vixen smiled, pointing to the door's lower façade where there were several gouge marks.

In total, Vixen had six females she bred, with four males to sire the litters. Even though she kept the barn relatively clean, Lowell's eyes were still watering by the time he, Passion and Vixen left the structure.

"You get used to it," Passion assured him.

"But that is why I take the kittens into the house when I show them to any buyers," Vixen admitted.

"And those nine will be ready for Christmas?" Passion asked.

"Couldn't have timed them better if I tried," Vixen agreed. "Oh. Wait. I did try."

At the door, Vixen kissed both Passion and Lowell. She opened the door of her Lamborghini.

"I'm off to see a client," she said. "You two behave yourselves, you hear?"

"Come on," Passion giggled, pulling Lowell down the hall.

'Pregnant & Horny' showed a very pregnant Passion giggling as three naked men undressed her. Lowell had to shake his head and remind himself, that was not Passion on the fifty two inch LCD screen but a much younger Vixen Trueblue. Watching the attractive blonde with large brown eyes taking all three cocks at the same time had Lowell's cock rock hard.

"Like this?" Passion giggled and fished his throbbing erection from his jeans.

She barely had her mouth fully around his erection before Lowell stiffened, cursed, then flooded her mouth with his semen. Passion swallowed it all. When he finished, she kissed his wilting cock.

"Fair's fair," Passion said, wiggling out of jeans and panties.

She spread her legs wide and Lowell knelt on the floor between her splayed legs. She didn't take long before she was grinding her pussy against Lowell's face.

"Stuff is pretty hot, huh?" Passion giggled, patting Lowell's renewed erection.

Vixen Trueblue admitted she'd lost count of how many videos she'd actually done. By the time Lowell and Passion heard the door from the garage slam shut, Lowell assumed they'd seen the majority of her starring roles.

"What have you two been doing?" Vixen asked, coming into the living room. "Who's ready for a drink?"

"How'd it go?" Passion asked.

"Hmm?" Vixen asked, pouring a few ounces of gin into her glass.

"With your client?" Lowell asked.

"Hmm? Oh, same old stuff," Vixen shook her head. "Some idiot's trying to break through the client's firewall. Anyway, I left a little surprise for the hacker. Next time he sends out an interrupt? He's going to get the DC One."

"She designed a bug that not only ruins their hard drive, it gets into their entire networking system," Passion confided to Lowell. "So, even if they get a whole new computer? Minute they hook it up to their old network? It's going down. They have to tear out the entire network, cables and all to get rid of the virus."

"Ingenious," Lowell praised.

"Thank you, thank you," Vixen preened, bowing.

(In a basement in Washington D.C., a man nervously informed his supervisors that he had not been able to crack the files of Falgout Film Studios; they had no verification whether or not a certain senator was a Diamond member of the studio's On-Line hosting site. They had no verification that the senator was downloading porn of fresh faced young men sucking the cocks of older men, and getting fucked by older men. The government employee was, however, able to verify that the 'DC-1' Virus was no myth. It truly did exist.)

Thanksgiving Day, Vixen, Passion, and Lowell went to the home of Donald and Marie Fatheree for a traditional Thanksgiving Day feast. Vixen confessed that she was not much of a cook, but Marie Fatheree was.

"In fact, Lowell, her mother, Cindy Falgout? Was from Louisiana so Marie knows all about Cajun cooking," Vixen said.

"Oh boy," Lowell smiled uncertainly.

In Lowell's experience, most people that claimed to know how to cook Cajun dishes usually just put too much cayenne pepper into their food. True, some Cajun dishes are a little spicy, but dumping a tablespoon onto a French fry and calling that 'Cajun' was not Cajun cooking.

Meeting Donald Fatheree, Lowell had a vague notion he'd seen the handsome man before. Marie was a stunning brunette with calf length brown curls and sweet smile.

"Oh, shit," Lowell muttered when Donald and Vixen kissed in a very familiar manner.

He had seen Donald Fatheree and Vixen in a recent movie. The handsome, muscular man possessed an impressive tool, and had used that tool on all three of Vixen's holes.

There were some other guests, some Lowell recognized as porn actors and actresses. Passion knew most of these people by name; Lowell was the stranger in the group.

"Man! Hope I done made enough yeah," Marie fussed, counting the heads.

"Uh huh," Vixen giggled. "Every year? You say that. And every year, we all go home with leftovers."

Marie shot Vixen a wide smile and disappeared into the kitchen again. Lowell wondered if the beautiful brunette knew her husband had done a few movies with Vixen. He didn't think he could be friendly with anyone that had recently had sex with Passion.

Donald offered a blessing, then the feeding frenzy began. Lowell was thrilled to discover that Marie did know Cajun cooking and spices. Her stuffing was perfection, her mashed potatoes and giblet gravy was spectacular, and the deep fried turkey was crisp on the outside, moist, tender and perfectly seasoned on the inside.

The conversation was lively, animated, and punctuated with laughter. Lowell was surprised that the majority of these people did not use vulgarities as they talked. And none of them talked about their jobs; Lowell knew that the majority of the young men that frequented the halls of Myndee University would be openly bragging about being porn actors.

True to Vixen's predictions, everyone was sent home with a paper plate of food. Lowell carefully carried his and Passion's dinners, careful not to tilt the plastic wrapped plates.

"Okay, who needs a drink?" Vixen asked the moment they were in the Trueblue home. "I know Donald quit drinking, but that doesn't mean the rest of the world has to quit."

After cocktails, Passion told Lowell he was very tired, too tired to watch any football games and dragged him to her bedroom.

"I thought I was tired," Lowell teased as Passion energetically stripped out of sweater and blue jeans.

"Oh, you are," Passion agreed, pushing him onto the bed. "Very, very tired. You need to just lay there."

She mounted him and began to energetically bounce up and down on him. She cooed when Lowell delivered a stinging slap to her backside.

Vixen was not around when Passion and Lowell wandered to the kitchen. Her plate of leftovers was not in the refrigerator; obviously Vixen had the same idea as Passion and Lowell had now. After reheating the food, Passion and Lowell padded back to her bedroom and gorged themselves.

"Hmm, wonder what she wants?" Passion asked Lowell as she saw a call from Kitty's dormitory on her cell phone.

"How you know it's her? I mean, after I put your phone number in every bathroom on campus?" Lowell asked.

"You did not," Passion laughed and kissed him. "You're right, it might not be her, but she's the only girl I know lives in the dorm."

The voice mail identified the caller as Kitty Truehart. Lowell rolled his eyes as Passion smiled in triumph.

Kitty confessed, she was once again hopelessly lost in Statistics. She would have called Lowell, but had thrown his phone number away.

"Yes, I have Lowell's phone number," Passion agreed, softly stroking Lowell's erection. "Or, I can just hand the phone to him; he's right here."

Lowell gently removed Passion's hand from his cock as he took her cell phone. She pouted and he smiled as he greeted Kitty.

"Well, we'll be back 'bout four on Saturday," Lowell mused aloud.

"We'll swing by the dorm, about five," Passion said then put her mouth on the head of Lowell's cock.

"We'll pick you up..." Lowell said, trying desperately to keep his voice neutral while Passion's tongue tickled his sensitive flesh.

"I heard her," a very relieved Kitty giggled.

Kitty ended the call. Lowell delivered a very stinging slap to Passion's buttocks and she moaned.

Saturday morning, Vixen and Passion both cried through breakfast, through the ride to the airport, through the paging to board the airplane. Vixen did manage a hearty laugh when Lowell assured her, they'd left no food in Passion's room.

"We even made the bed," Passion smiled through her tears.

"Only because Lowell made you," Vixen retorted.

When they pulled up to Kitty's dormitory, the blonde was waiting outside for them. Kitty got into the rear of Passion's SUV and did not ask where they were going. When she saw that they were in front of Passion's condominium, she became very tense.

Lowell noticed Kitty's defensive posture and tried to reassure the young lady that they were here to study. There would be no hanky-panky, no funny business.

Excalibur, in true cat fashion, could not be bothered to greet Passion and Lowell when they entered the condo. He did greet Kitty, for a brief moment, then disappeared into the recesses of the second floor.

"My cat used to be my cat," Passion said as she made a pot of coffee. "Then Lowell comes along and all of a sudden, my cat's this giant homo."

"Hey! Don't be talking about my lover like that," Lowell said and Passion giggled.

By the time Lowell had Kitty somewhat caught up, somewhat understanding the material, Kitty had relaxed. She was even agreeable to ordering a giant Hog Wild pizza from Benito's Pizza. Lowell agreed with Passion; Benito's was no Sloane's Pizzeria, but it was eons better than Pizza Hut.

But when Passion prepared to leave, and Kitty realized she would be alone, with Lowell, the beautiful blonde began to panic. Lowell offered to go to Benito's instead.

By the time he returned, Passion and Kitty were squealing and laughing. And, Excalibur made an appearance, demanding a plate of food.

"Daddy, he hasn't had any of his special food all week," Passion reminded Lowell.

"And it hasn't hurt him one bit," Lowell countered, but dug out a can of the smelly food for the beast.

"Anita? My roommate? She always gets the supreme; got onions and mushrooms," Kitty said, chomping through her first slice.

"Tells me Anita is one nasty person," Lowell said. "I'd have to put a pillow over her face while she's sleeping."

"Yeah, who did that to me last night?" Passion asked.

"Uh, you was snoring," Lowell defended.

"Lowell Albert Truesdale! I do not snore!" Passion squealed, horrified. "You take that back!"

"Oh. Okay, then it was the frog in your pocket," Lowell shrugged.

"I do not," Passion protested, grabbing a second slice of pizza.

"Oh, okay, then you was just sleeping pretty loud," Lowell said.

"You got a dorm room, don't you?" Passion asked. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure you do. Maybe it's time you slept over there. I mean, wouldn't want my sleeping too loud to keep you up."

"Aw, isn't that cute?" Lowell teased. "Our first fight."

"Won't think it's too cute when I tell you it's our last fight too," Passion grumbled.

"Uh huh," Lowell said. "Kitty? Statistics the only class holding you up?"

"Pretty much," Kitty said. Acing English, um, Sociology, Micro-Biology."

Passion did not make Lowell spend the night at his dorm. But she was in no mood to make love either. And Lowell's recording of Passion's deep, guttural snoring on his cell phone did not earn him a good morning fuck either.

On Monday, Lowell did stop by his dormitory building. His mailbox had two letters. One was from Mindy, the other was from Gail. Both sisters admitted that they'd missed him over their Thanksgiving holiday. Mindy also let him know she was finding her senior year quite difficult; everyone expected her to repeat Lowell's excellent academic career.

"Aw!" Passion cooed over Gail's childish scrawl and her words of love.

Mindy's words made Passion frown, though. Not having any siblings, Passion really didn't grasp the dynamics of sibling rivalry.

Lowell sat down and wrote letters to his sisters. He addressed them to Mrs. Begnell's address. Passion noticed the slight discrepancy in the addresses.

"Send it to the trailer, my dad reads it. And, if he things they don't need to see it, he tears them up," Lowell explained.

"God! Our daddy's a bit of a control freak, huh?" Passion asked.

"No, Sweetheart," Lowell sighed. "Our daddy's a LOT of a control freak."

The last day of exams, Kitty found Passion and Lowell in front of the dorm, packing the few remaining items Lowell had left in his dorm room. She hugged both Passion and Lowell, and thanked Lowell for his help in Statistical Analysis.

"So, what time's the bus picking you up?" Lowell asked.

"How'd you know I was taking the bus?" Kitty asked, defensive.

"Remember? We rode the bus up together?" Lowell suggested.

"Oh! Oh yeah," Kitty relaxed. "Saturday. I got to be out the dorm by Friday."

"Someone must have really fucked her up," Passion observed as Kitty hurried to her own dormitory.

"Someone, or a bunch of some ones," Lowell agreed. "Come on, I know you haven't noticed, being from Podunk, Utah, but it's flipping cold out here."

"Polanski is not Podunk," Passion protested. "And, yeah, I know it's flipping cold out here. I'm not stupid."

Lowell would have gladly just let his father wonder if the prodigal son would be returning home for the semester break, or at least for Christmas. He finally decided the considerate, and Christian thing to do would be to let his father, his family know he would be spending all of his semester break, including Christmas with his girlfriend and her mother.

"By the way, Father?" Lowell wrote on the post card. "Do you know a Victoria Truesdale? From Utah?"

"No, I do not know any Victoria Truesdale, from Utah or anywhere else," Roland wrote, sending the post card to the post office box Lowell had rented. "By the way, I would like your phone number, if you have one."

"Oh, thank goodness; I'm dating her daughter," Lowell responded. "Since it looks like it's getting pretty serious, would hate for there to be any first or second cousin stuff popping up."

"You are so mean! Looks like it's getting pretty serious, huh?" Passion giggled, kissing Lowell.

"Mm hmm," Lowell agreed, returning her kiss.

1...34567...11