Cast Adrift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but we don't have to be quiet in the cafeteria," Lowell explained as they made their way to their seats.

"Library," Passion suggested and Kitty nodded in agreement.

At five minutes after three, Lowell saw that they would get very little work done. Would-be Romeo after would-be Romeo came over, plopped down at their table and attempted conversation with either Kitty or Passion.

"Look, dude, we're trying to study here," Lowell told the latest Lothario. "So, unless you know shit about Statistics? Carry your ass on out of here, all right?"

"Yeah, think you can make me?" the sneering young man asked Lowell.

"He does not have to, Mr. Wheeler," Dr. Abernathy, the head librarian snapped. "I will do it for him. Leave. Now. This is a library, a place of study. It is not a pick up joint."

"Thank you, Dr. Abernathy," Lowell said.

"You are welcome, Mr. Truesdale," the elderly man nodded. "By the way, any word on Mr. Terje? How is he doing?"

"Says he's getting better; might even come back next semester," Lowell said.

The appearance of the head librarian must have been the catalyst; the trio were not interrupted again. Kitty had her test papers and Lowell took the first one and showed Passion and Kitty how to plug in the numbers.

"Oh! So, that's what 'saturation point' means?" Passion asked brightly.

"Exactly. The manufacturer would look at, say, tennis shoes and try to figure, at what point would they reach maximum penetration, and at what point would the consumers no longer want their product, at what point would cheap knock-offs start to push them out of their target market?" Lowell explained, working the next problem

"Oh!" Kitty let out a happy, bubbling laugh. "Wait, wait, I think I got this one now."

She reworked her problem and now had the correct answer. She smiled proudly when both Passion and Lowell nodded in agreement.

"Okay, that's test number one; let's look at the next one," Lowell said, pulling Kitty's second test out of the pile.

The next afternoon, Kitty had relaxed enough to greet Lowell with a smile and nod. After they'd corrected Kitty's and Passion's previous tests and started on the homework assignment for the next day's class, Kitty was softly touching Lowell's upper arm or hand when she wanted to make a point.

At class the next day, Kitty greeted Lowell and Passion with a genuine smile as she took her seat. And at three o'clock, she again touched Lowell's hand or arm, and at one point, his thigh when she was talking.

As the trio closed their text books, Kitty leaned close to Lowell, a movement that thrust her substantial chest into his line of sight. Passion also leaned forward, to hear what Kitty had to say.

"These? When these started coming in?" Kitty whispered, pointing to her 32E chest. "Most guys? Gawd, that's all they see; just a big old set of boobs."

Passion nodded her head in understanding, indicating her own 34D chest. Lowell knew enough of female psychology to not allow his eyes to follow Kitty's or Passion's movements. He kept his eyes firmly on Kitty's blue eyes.

"I mean, yeah, when Professor Jolet called your name?" Kitty went on. "Yeah, I recognized you; you'd been on the shuttle with me. So, when you nodded, I just looked away. I mean, most guys? They're all like, yeah I know her, we was on the shuttle together, maybe I'll get in her pants."

"Because, all girls with big boobs are sluts, right?" Passion agreed.

"Honestly?" Lowell said. "Thing that caught my eye was your really nice butt."

"See? Gawd, men are just dogs," Kitty huffed.

"Oh. Okay. You'd rather I not find you attractive?" Lowell asked.

"Would rather you find me attractive? Me. Not my boobs or my butt," Kitty huffed.

"Well, when you won't talk to me, all I can focus on is what I can see," Lowell defended. "And, what I could see was a really nice butt. Really nice butt, pretty blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes, and, yeah, nice boobs."

"He kind of has a point there, Kitty," Passion said. "You want him to be attracted to you, but you won't let him anywhere near you."

"Whatever," Kitty huffed. "And, never said I want him attracted to me."

"Translation? You're right, but I'm not going to admit that you're right," Lowell smiled. "Sorry, Kitty. I've got three sisters, so I do speak some 'Female.' I mean, I'm not fluent in it; just enough to get by."

"Uh huh. Well now that you know me, what you find attractive about me?" Kitty pressed.

"What? I don't know you," Lowell said. "I don't know anything about either one of you, other than you don't like when people judge you based on your beauty alone."

"My beauty?" Passion smiled.

"You are both extremely, stunningly, unbelievably beautiful young women. Now, either one of you ever had Professor McNaughton? American History?" Lowell said.

"What you mean, you don't know me?" Kitty demanded.

"Last semester. Everyone's a racist, except for the African-American," Passion said. "Don't challenge anything he says, unless you want to fail his class."

"So it's not just me," Lowell said.

"What you mean..." Kitty demanded.

"I don't, Kitty. What do I know about you? Where did you grow up? Did you live in a barn? Under a bridge? In a Macmansion?" Lowell challenged. "Brothers? Sisters? You like mushrooms on your pizza? Which, by the way, makes you gross. Mushrooms suck."

"Well what about you? What I know about you?" Kitty retorted.

"That I have three sisters. That I hate mushrooms, and that I'm a genius," Lowell said.

"A genius?" Passion hooted.

"Well, at least when it comes to Statistics," Lowell conceded.

"Whatever," Kitty huffed again and left the table.

"Translation; you're right," Lowell smirked at Kitty's retreating back.

"See you later," Passion smiled, resting her hand on Lowell's shoulder.

Lowell watched both sets of well-rounded buttocks marching away before pulling his American History text book out and cracking it to the next chapter. The authors of the text book did not correlate with Professor's McNaughton's account of the American Revolution so Lowell did his best to meld the two opinions into a coherent treatise.

The Friday afternoon, the three reviewed; the mid-term was scheduled for Monday. While they reviewed, Passion disclosed that she'd grown up in Polansky, Utah, with a single mom. There was no father listed on her birth certificate. But, even growing up in a single parent home, Passion's childhood had been a happy one. Her mother was the sole proprietor of a Cyber security firm, so Passion had wanted for little.

Kitty revealed that there was no father listed on her birth certificate either. Nor was there a father listed for Cheryl Truehart, Kitty's older sister. Neither Cheryl nor Katherine knew what had happened to Rachael Truehart; she'd abandoned the girls when Cheryl was nine and Kitty was three. The two girls had bounced around from foster home to foster home; sometimes together in the same home, but most of the time they'd be separated.

"And minute Cheryl turned eighteen, she got a job cleaning homes and offices and even danced at the Armada, a titty bar in Lowenburg. When Cheryl had enough money, the girl had applied for guardianship of me," Kitty concluded. "Told me I needed get really good grades; she wanted me go to college."

"Sounds like a really great big sister," Lowell said.

"Yeah," Kitty mumbled, looking at the table top.

"So, what y'all doing tonight?" Passion asked.

"Me? Nothing," Lowell admitted.

Kitty's head jerked up sharply. She glared at Passion.

"Oh. Uh huh. I get it," Kitty accused. "I say okay and we make plans and then you going be all like, 'I can't make it, but y'all have fun.'"

"What?" Passion asked.

"What?" Lowell asked as Kitty flounced away from the table.

Lowell and Passion watched Kitty's retreating form. Then Lowell turned and looked at Passion. He gave the befuddled blonde a shrug.

"Well, I'm not sure what that was all about, but uh, I'm not doing anything," Lowell finally said.

"Huh? Oh, okay, uh, there's how about Benito's? They're not as good as this Sloane's Pizza we got in Dolenz, but..." Passion suggested.

"Definitely beats Pizza Hutt," Lowell agreed. "No mushrooms."

"And then? There's that, oh shoot, that, that arcade," Passion said, pointing in the general direction of Periwinkle's Arcade.

After leaving the library, Lowell ran to his dorm. He showered and saved, then cursed his father for being such a cheap bastard. Lowell's nicest clothes seemed inadequate for a date, even if it was a casual date of pizza and video games.

"Damn, Cyber security must pay good," Lowell thought as Passion pulled up to the dormitory behind the wheel of a gleaming red Escalade.

Over a Hog Wild Pizza, Lowell and Passion talked and laughed, two young adults on a date, getting to know one another. A mild argument arose when the waitress put the bill on the table. With a pout, Passion allowed Lowell to win and pay for their pizza.

At Periwinkle's Arcade, Lowell purchased five dollars' worth of tokens and allowed Passion to guide them to the machines she wanted to play. The Reverend Roland Truesdale did not allow video games in his home, but Lowell had enough friends growing up that he'd learned the mechanics of video games.

Passion was an enthusiastic player. Her tight jeans and tight sweater did attract much attention as she squealed and bounced. More than one young man approached the attractive blonde, crotch thrust forward, sneer firmly in place, hoping to woo her away from Lowell.

"I've had enough," Passion snapped after yet another young man came up to them. "You had enough?"

"Yeah, don't think my ego can take much more of you spanking me," Lowell smiled.

"Oh, bullshit!" Passion laughed and kissed him. "You don't think I can tell you letting me win?"

Passion gave Lowell another passionate kiss, then wound her arm around his waist. Lowell did give a satisfied smirk at the numerous murderous glares he received from the male patrons of Periwinkle's.

"Where to now?" Passion asked as they stepped into the dank, humid evening.

"Uh, there's uh, that Java Joe's? On Powell?" Lowell suggested.

"I am not paying nine bucks for a single cup of coffee," Passion said, hitting the key fob for her car. "Got coffee at my place."

"I uh, okay," Lowell agreed.

"Damn, Cyber security must pay really good," Lowell thought as Passion parked in front of Unit 102 of Castlerook Condominiums.

"Oh, hey, you not allergic to cats, huh?" Passion asked as she punched in the code on the door's keypad.

"No, don't think so," Lowell said, looking around at the gleaming building and well maintained grounds. "Mrs. Becnell? Lady next door? Had like ten of them."

"Well, I only have one; got my Excalibur," Passion said, pushing open the door of her condo.

Entering the cool, dimly lighted interior, Passion and Lowell were greeted with a loud 'meow.' Lowell peered into the living room and saw a chocolate and white Persian cat perched upon a red ottoman.

"Oh my goodness; that, that is a beautiful cat," Lowell said.

"Yes. He's Momma's big handsome boy, aren't you?" Passion fussed over the long haired cat. "Who's Momma's handsome boy, hmm?"

Passion waved Lowell to sit. Lowell chose the overstuffed loveseat. With one more pat to Excalibur's head, Passion disappeared into what Lowell assumed would be the kitchen of the condominium.

"You still want coffee, I grind my own," Passion's voice floated back. "I can even make us some decaf. Or, you want a drink? I got Jack Daniel's, um, some gin; that's what my mom drinks when she comes over here. Um, got some cherry vodka; don't ask me why I got that."

Lowell smiled; he could tell that Passion was nervous. Excalibur decided to investigate this new person that had entered his domain and jumped from ottoman to loveseat. Lowell reached out a cautious hand and gently rubbed the beast's head.

"So, what you want? Oh, hey, mind if I get comfortable?" Passion continued talking.

"Just coffee, please. I'm really not much of a drinker," Lowell called back. "And, yeah, go ahead and get comfortable; it's your house."

"Aw! Excalibur! You got a new friend? Huh? Momma's big boy got a buddy now?" Passion cooed, entering the living room again. "What you take in your coffee?"

"Half and half if you got it, milk if you don't," Lowell said. "Yeah, he came over, wanted see who this new guy is."

With a loud purr, Excalibur rolled onto his back, stretching out. Lowell gently rubbed the beast's chest and belly.

"Ah!" Passion gasped.

"Hmm?" Lowell asked, looking up at her.

"Cats? They never expose their belly unless they feel completely safe," Passion said quietly, returning to the kitchen.

"Well, he is safe," Lowell said, rubbing the animal's luxurious pelt. "He's the king of this castle."

"Be right back; coffee's making," Passion said, walking through the living room again.

She stepped to the right of the front door and climbed the flight of carpeted stairs. Excalibur decided to follow his mistress and leapt over the back of the loveseat. Lowell swiveled and watched Passion's delectable denim clad buttocks as she trotted up the stairs.

"Let me guess; red's your favorite color," Lowell said aloud, now looking around at her living room.

The long couch, square chair and matching ottoman and loveseat were all a bright cherry red micro suede fabric. The large painting over the white stone fireplace was also a bright red. The coffee table, end table and bookshelves were of an antique white color, which matched the antique white frame of the bright red painting.

Lowell got to his feet and squinted at the jumbled twisted objects that made up the large painting. He could not make sense of how the red automobiles and buildings and musical instruments and other various items related to one another.

"Give you a hundred bucks if you can tell me what that is," Passion laughed, skipping from stairs to kitchen.

"I'd lose; I have no idea," Lowell admitted. "But for some reason? I like it."

"You would," Passion giggled, carrying a steaming mug of coffee in one hand and a tall glass of dark liquid in the other. "It's a pussy."

"It's a what?" Lowell asked, squinting at the painting again.

"Bought it at a showing the university had," Passion said. Girl's in my Renaissance Literature class. Carrie Hebert."

Lowell again tried to see how the painting represented a vagina, then shrugged in defeat. He turned and accepted the offered mug of coffee.

Passion's idea of getting comfortable was a red silk shift that reached to mid-thigh. On her feet, she wore fuzzy red flip flops.

Lowell carefully sat on the loveseat again; Passion had filled the mug to nearly the rim. Passion sat down on the loveseat next to him and swiveled slightly in her seat to face him.

Lowell kept his eyes firmly on Passion's deep brown eyes, even though he wanted to look at the cleavage the shift afforded him. He wanted to look down at Passion's beautiful legs, wanted to see how high up her legs the hem of her shift crept when she sat.

"I uh, so..." Lowell started to say.

Passion leaned over and gave Lowell a soft, moist kiss. Lowell returned her kiss with a little pressure of his own. He wanted desperately to put the mug of coffee down; the hot liquid was scalding his hand.

Passion twisted slightly and opened her mouth. Lowell sighed and opened his own mouth, accepting Passion's soft tongue. They kissed for several long moments before Passion pulled away.

Lowell sighed in relief; his fingertips were burning where they clutched the cup of hot coffee. He quickly located a coaster and put the mug down. When he swiveled to face Passion again, she leaned up and kissed him again.

When he had swiveled to locate somewhere to put his cup of coffee down, Lowell had chanced a glance at Passion's 32D chest. In that brief glimpse; he'd been able to make out the two points of Passion's hard nipples poking against the clingy material of the silk shift. As he swiveled back to face the beautiful blonde, Lowell had glanced quickly at her legs; the shift had crept up nearly exposing her crotch. A few millimeters higher, Lowell would have been able to see if Passion was wearing panties with her shift.

"You know, I don't, normally? I don't even kiss on the first date," Passion murmured as she pulled her lips from Lowell's lips.

"But you know me," Lowell counseled.

"Mm-hmm," Passion agreed.

Hands no longer encumbered by the scalding hot cup, Lowell raised his hand to Passion's beautiful face. He gently traced her jawline with the tips of his fingers while their lips mashed together. She gave a little shudder as Lowell's fingers traced along her throat to her shoulder.

Amber Duhon had possessed a 32C chest. Becky Wright had proudly sported a 34C chest. Both girls had taught Lowell that most girls did not care to have their breasts grabbed, squeezed, mauled. True, some girls did actually like rough treatment, but most girls appreciated a gentle touch, especially if it was the first time the two were being intimate.

Lowell took their advice to heart and gently traced along the outline of Passion's breasts. The silky material of her shift rubbed against his fingers as he traced the heavy orbs, slowly coming closer and closer to her hard nipples.

"Augh, mm, oh!" Passion sighed out as Lowell's fingers rubbed across her tightly crinkled nipples.

They kissed, Passion gripping his upper arm in a fierce grip. Lowell used his other hand to locate the cloth covered button at the opening of her shift. He sucked firmly on her thrusting tongue as he worked the button loose.

"Mm, oh!" she moaned as his fingers danced along her throat to the tops of her breasts.

Lowell slowly travelled from Passion's throat to her breasts. He raked his fingernails gently along the tops of Passion's breasts before seeking out the second cloth covered button of her shift. He moved his mouth from hers and traced his lips along her jaw as he unbuttoned the second of the four buttons.

"Mm, oh, augh, oh God," Passion moaned as Lowell's lips traced along her throat to the tops of her shoulders.

As he kissed along her throat and shoulders, Lowell's fingers now danced along her heavy breasts. Her breathing was short gasps as Lowell's fingernails gently raked across her right areole and hard nipple.

Lowell returned to her mouth and sucked another kiss from her as he unbuttoned the third button. She gave a slight scream into his mouth when his fingers raked along the undersides of her heavy breasts.

Lowell kissed from mouth to throat to shoulders then along the upper swell of her left, then right breast. He undid the final button as he swiped his tongue over Passion's hard nipples. He gave her gasping mouth another kiss.

"Wait, wait, oh God," Passion groaned, gently pushing Lowell away.

She grabbed her drink and swallowed the entire drink in one long swallow. She put the glass down on her coaster and regarded Lowell through bleary eyes.

"God damn, what, what did you just do to me?" Passion asked.

"I, uh, I just, Lowell stammered.

"You got me this close," Passion said, holding up a thumb and forefinger. "This close to coming."

She looked down and realized that her shift was fluttering open, fully exposing her flesh to him. She gasped and looked up at him again.

"How did, how did you do that?" she accused.

"I just, I uh," Lowell stammered.

"Come on, let's go," Passion demanded, standing.

"My uh, my coffee?" Lowell asked.

"I'll make you more later," Passion urged, pulling him to his feet.

She pressed her nearly nude body against him and kissed him hotly. Then she pulled him to the stairs.

In her bedroom, there was a single lamp lighted. Lowell took a quick look around. Unsurprisingly, red was the dominant color in her bedroom. Even the wood was stained a light reddish brown.