BJ Bet

Story Info
You've got to pay up when you lose a bet, right?
11.2k words
4.32
129k
160
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kilty11
Kilty11
452 Followers

This is my second submission. I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of positive feedback I got from my first submission, thanks for the encouraging words, they made me want to try again. It is, again, just me and my iPad (and now it has a cracked screen). No editor but me. I did get a couple offers from some who offered to beta read for me, but I'm still trying to figure out how to do certain things (that the average nine year old can do). I am not nearly as tech savvy as I wish I was.

I noticed that one of the commenters suggested a rewrite of Blow Job Bet, written by Bigguy33. I read the story, and while I enjoyed it , I was unsatisfied with the way the MC conducted himself. I felt he should have acted with a little more...aggression. I sent a request to Bigguy33 asking to create a different version, but haven't heard back from him. I hope he is ok with my version. If you read this 33, and don't like it, please let me know. According to his bio page he is unable to post, and perhaps that is why he didn't respond to me. I hope all is well.

For those who voiced displeasure with sequels, or rewrites, the original is three years old, I hope enough time has passed for you.

I updated my profile page, in case anyone is wondering about my take on comments. I appreciate constructive comments, and you can always send me an email if you want to, I will reply as soon as I can. I hope everyone enjoys this fictional story,

~~~~~~~^~~~~~~

I never really liked playing cards. I didn't even like Uno when I was a kid. Some of my friends tried to teach me poker when I was in college, but I could never get the hang of it, so I never bothered to learn what hand beat other hands, or how to play Texas Drop`em, or whatever it's called. It just didn't hold any interest for me. I got tired of giving my money away to my ruthless friends, so I quit playing altogether.

My wife Cathy, however, thoroughly enjoyed playing poker, and was exceptionally good at it. She played in a few local tournaments, and did pretty well, but she generally played with a consistent group of her friends.

The group would get together once or twice a month at the home of her friends, Larry and Sandy. They had a nice townhouse in the suburbs. Notice I said her friends. Cathy had known them since college, and Sandy had been her roommate.

The group consisted of Larry and Sandy, who both played poker with the group, my wife Cathy, Paul, Brian, Terry ( a guy ), and Mark. Present but not players were me, Paul's wife Mary, and Brian's wife Alison. We usually hung out in the living room and watched tv. There used to be a guy named Wes that also played, but he got caught cheating and was kicked out of the group.

I didn't mind Cathy playing, but like I said, these were her friends, not mine. Mary and Alison were fine, we were actually becoming good friends, but the rest of them were just OK at best. I could never see myself hanging out with any of them by choice. I didn't necessarily dislike these guys, with the exception of Mark. Mark was a complete douchebag and I out and out disliked him.

Terry and Mark were single. Terry was quiet and unassuming and apparently was not very good at poker. Mark was a total asshole, and if I ever ran into him in public I would probably ignore him. He was loud, obnoxious, and full of himself. I've argued with him more than once, and only tolerated him because he was part of my wife's poker group, and the only time we saw him was when they were playing poker.

My only real problem with poker night was that it brought out the extremely competitive side of Cathy. If she lost on the night, she would be in a miserable mood the entire next day. I told her more than once that she took it too seriously, but she would shrug it off. Lately she had been trying to get poker night to be a weekly thing but I really didn't want to spend that much time around those people. Fortunately, Mary and Alison felt the same way, so weekly poker nights haven't happened...yet.

One Saturday night we were at Larry and Sandy's, and the usual group was playing. Apparently it was a bad night for Cathy. Every now and then I would go in to see if she wanted something to drink, and she was always pissed off.

It was getting pretty late, it was past the time when they would normally have stopped when I heard a commotion from the dining room where they were playing. When I walked in I heard Mark saying "that was the bet, don't be a welcher."

Larry followed with, "you know the rules Cath, you welch on a bet, you're out of the group."

Cathy then said "OK, OK, lets get this over with."

Now it was my turn. "What's going on?"

"Cathy lost all her money and bet me a blowjob on the last hand," Mark said with a smile and a 'fuck you' look on his face, "She lost, now it's time to pay up."

"Sorry, Cathy isn't giving anyone a blowjob but me."

"Hey man, she made a bet, and she lost. Them's the rules."

Thats's when Cathy decided to begin the sealing of her fate. "Henry, it's no big deal. I lost, I have to pay up."

"No, Cathy, what you HAVE to do is be faithful to me. What you WANT to do is pay up on a bet that will cause you to cheat on me."

Mark was living up to my opinion of his 'douchebagedness'. "You're here watching, so it isn't really cheating."

"You know what, douchebag? Keep your fucking mouth shut! Believe it or not, this isn't about you. Cathy, lets go, we're leaving."

"Henry, I don't want to do this, but I have to. If I don't, I get kicked out."

I don't give a FUCK if you get kicked out! I don't give a fuck if you NEVER play poker again! Lets go!" I started towards her.

"Hey guys, you're gonna have to help me out." Cathy looked at Paul and Brian and tilted her head towards me. As I moved towards Cathy, Paul and Brian grabbed me from behind. I started to struggle and Larry stepped in and helped them hold me.

"Are you assholes fucking serious?! You're gonna hold me while my wife sucks this asshole's dick?!"

"Look," Larry said, "she made a bet and she knew the consequences, she welches on the bet, she's out. She doesn't want to be out, so she's paying off on the bet." Then he laughed, "don't worry though, Mark could never last very long."

As I was being held, Mark pushed his jeans and boxers down to his ankles. He really was an asshole. He shuffled forward so he was right in front of Cathy, who was on her knees.

"Catherine, you do this, we're done." I didn't yell, I spoke very calmly, using her full name.

"Stop being so dramatic, Henry," She said.

She grabbed Mark's cock at the base and started to lean forward. As she did I yelled really loud "STOP FOR A SECOND!" She stopped and looked at me. "I just wanna be clear. everyone here is OK with this?" There was silence from everyone in the room.

Mark then shuffled forward again and said "lets go, he's wrecking the mood." Cathy leaned forward and took the end of his cock into her mouth.

"OK, stop. I can't watch this. Let me go and I'll leave." I had the beginning of a plan. I figured that Cathy and I were done, but I needed to get at least a little payback on the douche.

Cathy let the end of his cock slip from her mouth and nodded to the fuckheads holding me. They let me go and I walked calmly towards Cathy. I made a show of trying to take off my wedding band as I approached them. My left hand fingers were splayed open and my right hand was balled up, trying to take off my wedding ring. Cathy was on her knees to my left and had a determined look on her face, Mark was to the right and just had a smirk on his face.

As I approached them I said to Cathy, "I told you that if you did this we were done." I was now standing right next to them looking down at Cathy. The fingers of my left hand were splayed apart as if I was trying to take my ring off. My right hand was balled into a fist as I pulled on the ring. "You did it anyway Catherine, and with a douchebag like THIS!"

As I said the word 'this', I smashed the back of my right fist up into Mark's nose. His nose looked like it kind of exploded and he immediately brought both hands up to cover his face. I immediately twisted to my right and slammed my left fist into the two hands that were covering his bleeding face. His head snapped back and he lost his balance. Since his jeans and boxers were around his ankles, he fell onto his ass, then flat onto his back. He landed on the floor in between the dining room table and a large curio cabinet.

This was already farther than my plan went, but I was really pissed and continued to improvise. Cathy had fallen back onto her ass and I was now standing at Marks feet, looking down at him. To my right was the dining room table, to my left was the curio cabinet. The table was pretty big and sat eight comfortably with three chairs on each side. The curio cabinet was huge and had to be six feet long at least. The base was about thirty inches high and was oak with a bunch of drawers and doors. The top half sat on the base and was another forty inches or so higher.

I grabbed the very top of the curio cabinet knowing there was no way I would be able to tip it over, but maybe i could scare the hell out of him. The base alone had to be three hundred pounds with all the stuff inside, and the top half was wood frame with plate glass doors and filled with decorative china, Hummel figurines, some snow globes, and other things they had collected.

Unfortunately for Mark, Larry never correctly secured the top half of the curio to the bottom half. When I yanked on it, the top half toppled over. While it wasn't my intention to pull the top half onto Mark, I was liking the way things were working out. When the cabinet toppled over and landed, it sounded like an explosion.

Fortunately for Mark, there wasn't enough room between the curio base and the table for the cabinet to land on him. Instead, the bottom of it stayed on the curio base, and the top of it landed on the dining room table. It basically straddled Mark

Unfortunately for Mark, everything that was on display in the curio cabinet slid forward and came crashing through the plate glass doors of the cabinet. He was showered with glass shards and bits of glass from the doors, then everything from inside the cabinet crashed on top of the glass pieces. He must have gotten hundreds of cuts.

Fortunately for Mark, he still had his hands covering his bloody face so he didn't get any broken glass into his broken nose or in his eyes.

Unfortunately for Mark, when he fell onto his back, his shirt rode up to the top of his stomach. Since his jeans and boxers were down around his ankles, everything from the top of his stomach to the middle of his shins was unprotected by clothing. He started bleeding immediately, and profusely. All of this happened in a matter of seconds. Looking down, I could see Mark's feet, but nothing above his knees because of the cabinet laying over top of him.

Everyone was kind of frozen, and staring with shocked looks on their faces. I was still in improvisation mode, so acting concerned, I walked around the table to where his head was, and on the way I picked up a couple playing cards off the table. I loudly said, "nobody move him, call an ambulance." When I got to where his head was, I got down real low so only he could hear me and said, "fuck you, asshole. I hope you bleed out. But if you don't, come look me up later and we'll have another discussion about this. Just so you know, there's fucking glass everywhere. I wouldn't move to much if I were you. Looks like your dicks bleeding pretty bad, you probably shouldn't have had that little thing hanging out." As I said this I took the two playing cards I had picked up and threw them on the floor under his shoulder.

Sandy came out of the kitchen saying "the ambulance is on the way and the ETA is 5 minutes. Should I call the Police?"

Cathy and I answered at the same time. She said "no" and I said "absolutely." Cathy wasn't stupid, she knew that if the cops showed up, there would be a report made and statements taken.

Larry was really pissed. He said, "dude, you tried to kill him, and you destroyed my cabinet! We need to call the cops."

"Well, I didn't actually try to kill him, but I agree that you should call the cops. Personally, I would love to talk to the cops. Having you three assholes holding me down while my wife gives another man a blowjob because she lost a bet? Isn't that kind of like sex for money? Like prostitution and solicitation? Now I don't know if it is or not, but I would certainly do a little research. I do know it's illegal restraint for you three to hold me down, and I know you hit me a few times as well, my ribs hurt. By the time I'm finished my statement, they'll think I walked in on an orgy and I was afraid of being sexually assaulted myself."

"They'll never believe that."

"Who do you think they'll believe, Larry, me or the guy laying here with his pants around his ankles who isn't married to any of the women here? Maybe I'm wrong, go ahead and call them. Neighbors would love to hear about your orgy. Do what you want. Please, go ahead and call the cops. I'm gonna go out front and flag down the ambulance."

I walked back around the table to where Cathy was now back up onto her knees looking at Mark. I squatted down next to her, and this time I actually pulled off my wedding band and threw it into the broken glass up near Mark's head. "You know what, Catherine? I don't think I'm gonna need that anymore. If you want it you can dig it out of the glass...what's that?"

Cathy looked up at me with tears in her eyes and said, "what's what?"

"Up near his head. Are those extra cards? Wait... the guy you threw your marriage away for...was cheating?"

"WHAT?! Are you fucking KIDDING ME?! Mark, you fucking ASSHOLE! I almost cheated on my husband and your were CHEATING?!" I didn't argue the point of 'almost cheated' and 'did cheat'. I figured that would be coming later. Mark still couldn't talk because of the glass on his hands that were still covering his face. There was now blood everywhere.

"Stay here, Catherine, I'm gonna go out front and flag down the ambulance," I said. "They should be here any minute. I'll let you know when they get here."

I walked out the front door, got into my car, and left. Two blocks away I passed an ambulance that was driving very slowly and looking for house numbers with a spotlight. I drove past and went home. I went inside my house and started packing, expecting the police to show up at any time. They never did.

I grabbed a small suitcase and a couple gym bags and started throwing in things I would need for the next few days. As I was zipping up the suitcase I heard the front door open and I heard Cathy yelling for me. "Henry, where are you?"

I ignored her. "Henry? Henry, where are you?"

I walked out of the bedroom with the two duffle bags and the suitcase. "Oh, there you are...Henry, what are you doing?"

"Well, I'm gonna do what Mark did."

"What are talking about?"

"I'm gonna go find a whore to give me a blowjob."

"Henry, you don't have to go anywhere, Christ, you know I'll give you a BJ if you want. I'm not a whore."

"Oh, I know you would give me one. Me, Mark, what about Larry and Brian, or do you draw the line at married guys. And you did suck his cock in lieu of a cash payment. Pretty sure that makes you a whore. How much was the bet, anyway?"

"Henry stop it! Mark was the only one I was going to do it for, and it doesn't matter how much the bet was. It was the principle. It was just a BJ, I wasn't going to fuck him! Besides, you stopped me."

"I stopped you? How far into a mouth does a penis have to go before it's considered oral sex? Does he have to stroke in and out a few times? Because I definitely saw his cock in your mouth."

She ignored the question and tried to change the subject. "I was able to keep them from calling the cops, and I got your ring out of the broken glass."

"I said it before, I don't care. I think they should call the cops. Hell, I could've killed him. Maybe I should just go down to the police department and confess my crimes to them."

"No, Henry. Bad Idea. We'll just pay for the stuff you broke and..."

"Fuck that. I'm not giving them a dime. When's your next poker night?"

"Not for a couple weeks. Mark won't be invited back, so you don't have to worry about him anymore. Two weeks should give us enough time to get past what happened...Henry, where are you going?"

By the time she finished her sentence I was out the front door. By the time I was getting into my car, she was outside the front door yelling to me. I ignored her and drove away. I drove a few towns over and found a Motel 6 and got a room for the night. I turned off my phone and stared at the ceiling all night.

I finally fell asleep around five in the morning and slept until ten. I got up and took a shower, then went to the front desk and paid up until Wednesday. I turned my phone back on and there must have been a dozen missed calls from Cathy, and another dozen from Alison and Mary. There were also a bunch of texts from Cathy, explaining why she had to do what she did and it didn't mean anything to us. She was sorry that it happened, but still tried to justify it and maintained that it was 'just a BJ'.

I responded to her with only one text that suggested I would forward all of her texts to her mother and see what her take on the situation would be. I then turned off my phone again.

I sat on a park bench for two hours, walked through a mall for another hour, then went and sat on a different park bench for another hour. Then I went to a supermarket and bought a bunch of junk food, then went back to my motel room and spent the rest of the night eating crap and researching divorce on the internet. By ten I was exhausted and went to sleep.

I went to work Monday morning and tried to be productive. My boss caught me staring into space one time to many and finally asked what the problem was. When I told him I was having some serious marital problems he suggested I take at least a few days off. He told me to call Wednesday and let him know if I needed the rest of the week off.

By this time it was just about quitting time anyway, so I left and decided to stop at a local bar and grill for a couple beers and better food than the crap I bought at the supermarket. I didn't really want to interact with anyone, so I went to the back of the restaurant and took a booth. I know, it was a dick move since I was alone.

Regardless of what I wanted, there were suddenly two figures standing next to me, and neither one was a waitress. "Hey Henry, mind if Alison and I have a seat?"I ignored them and took a sip from my ice water. "You're mad at us too? What did we do?"

"Nothing, you two did absolutely nothing," I replied in a calm, even voice.

Mary and Alison sat down on the other side of the booth and Alison spoke next. "Henry, if Mary and I didn't do anything, why are you mad at us? I know you don't really like the people that play poker with Cathy, but I thought we were friends."

"I thought we were friends too, and yet you did nothing."

"But..."

"Are you two seriously asking me this?"

"Well..."

"You did NOTHING!," I said in as harsh a tone as I could without yelling. I was being held by your HUSBANDS, so my wife could suck another mans cock without me interfering! You two stood there and said NOTHING. Some friends! At one point, before a she actually started, I looked around and pleaded for anyone to help end it, and you two said nothing!"

"I didn't think she would actually do it," said Mary. "I thought it was just a sick joke"

"I couldn't believe she actually started doing it," said Alison. "Now she feels awful. She's terrified that you're going to send those texts to her mom. You aren't, are you?"

Kilty11
Kilty11
452 Followers