BJ Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't yet, but I will if I need to."

"Everyone knows how fucked up that situation was. We talked about it after you left and the ambulance took Mark away. Larry and Sandy said they won't call the cops, you will just need to pay..."

"Listen up, Mary. I'm not paying anyone a fucking dime. As far as I'm concerned, Larry and Sandy were instrumental in facilitating what has apparently become a gambling problem for Cathy. Now I don't blame them for her weakness, but Sandy stood there and watched, and Larry actually helped hold me down, while Cathy destroyed our marriage so she wouldn't be removed from their fucking poker group!"

"Henry, she's an absolute wreck. Please, try to forgive her," Mary pleaded.

"I'm not sure she wants forgiveness! She doesn't think she did anything wrong! I think she wants an apology from me for keeping her from paying up on her bet!"

Suddenly, Alison seemed to have an epiphany. "What if you balanced the scales? What if you went and found a girl to give you a blowjob?"

I replied to her in a very slow and deliberate manner, as if I were talking to a child. "Think about this. We were in a room, supposedly with our friends. Then those same friends held me down so she could suck the dick of another 'friend'. Now, in order to 'balance the scales', I'm supposed to go find a woman to give me a BJ? So basically, I get humiliated in front of all her friends, and she just hears that I got even? The vision of her on her knees is burned into my fucking brain. On the other hand, she may not even believe me when I say I got even. She can just pretend I didn't. I don't think so."

"Please, there has to be a way to get past this. I hate to see my friends hurting like this."

"Bullshit, Mary. You don't want to see me hurting like this, but you were ok with how I was hurting on Saturday? You stood there while all that was happening. I was hurting and you ignored it. Friends don't do that. We're not friends." In my mind, these two were just as culpable as all the other assholes. I was formulating a plan for a little payback. I just had to set the hook. "There is no doubt in my mind that if someone had said something, it would not have happened. You two could have said something to your husbands. It may have started an argument, yes, but it may have saved my marriage." It was time to give them a little hope. "I just don't know if there is a way to 'balance the scales' as you say. I'm not necessarily opposed to the idea, I just don't see how."

"What if one of us did it?"

I stared at Alison for about ten seconds. "What if both of you did it?"

"Wait... you want us to balance the scales?!" Asked Mary. "I couldn't do that, Paul would kill me if he found out."

"Of course, I understand," I said sarcastically, "the man who held me down while my wife cheated on me. I understand completely..."

"I'll do it," said Alison. We both looked at her with surprised looks. "You're right, this is partially our fault."

"I can't do it," said Mary, "and it's not fair for you to put me in this position, Henry. If Alison is willing to help, that should be enough."

"Nope," I replied. The hook was set, just had to reel them in. "Both or nothing. I guess this is the negotiation part. I don't want to balance the scales, I need them tipped in my favor."

Mary sat there for about two minutes thinking. The longer she took, the more convinced I was that I could pull this off. "If we do this, you'll forgive Cathy?"

"If you don't, there's no way I will even consider it."

"You won't tell Paul?"

"I won't say a word." That wasn't really a lie. I didn't plan on actually telling him with words.

"When?"

"I'm gonna be off for the next few days. I have a motel room at Motel 6 till Wednesday morning. I plan on extending till the weekend and then decide wether to move back home or find a place of my own."

"Christ, I can't believe this is happening," said Mary.

"Welcome to my world," I said sarcastically. "Look, If this is so horrible for you, just forget it."

"It's not that, Henry. I like you and you're a good looking guy. If I wasn't married, I'd be with you in a heartbeat, but I am married. you're making me cheat on my husband."

"Mary, I'm not making you do anything."

"I know, I know. OK, if this will help you get past what my husband did, then I'll do it. It's his fault anyway. If it wasn't for him being an ass, I wouldn't be in this situation."

As far as I was concerned, she could rationalize it however she wanted. This would help me get revenge on her fuckhead of a husband, so I didn't care. "OK, meet me at my hotel room tomorrow night. Six o'clock. I'll get something for us to eat and a little wine."

Both women got up from the booth and walked away, talking to each other. They didn't necessarily look excited about tomorrow night, but they didn't look upset about it either. Was I the only one who took marriage vows seriously?

I know what you're thinking, here I am a married guy, planning a get together with two married women, while at the same time talking about the sanctity of marriage. As far as I was concerned, she cheated on me. As she was doing it, she disrespected and humiliated me. She had already nullified our marriage. I was no longer subject to the vows. It was all over but the paperwork. And the women I was about to get together with? They and their husbands were partially responsible, so fuck them.

I never understood those people whose spouse cheats, but they intend to follow the sanctity of marriage rules, blah, blah, blah. What's good enough for the goose was my motto. I realize that she hadn't set out to cheat on me, but it wasn't hard for her to make the decision to do it when her precious poker group spot was on the line. Yes, I'm an ass. Yes, she needs help for her gambling problem. Problem with that is that she wouldn't get help for her problem until she hit rock bottom. Perhaps divorce was rock bottom.

The next day, Tuesday, I went back to my house and after confirming that Cathy wasn't there, went in and got some more of my stuff. It was difficult to go through my house and see my life everywhere and know it wouldn't be that way anymore. Every time I got sentimental, I would picture her on her knees in front of Mark. The angry emotions were still high, so I ended up not taking anything that would remind me of her.

I did get some of my electronics. My laptop, my iPad, my camera, and some basic tools, some more clothes. I figured I would start apartment hunting after I left, and I would come back here later for the rest of my stuff. There really wasn't too much that I wanted.

I left the house and went apartment hunting, and found a reasonably priced, furnished one bedroom apartment one town over that I could rent month to month. I could move in any time after Saturday. After signing the agreement, I went and had lunch and prepared for my night with the girls.

I went to Best Buy and bought an Apple SD card reader and a dozen SD cards. I also bought the cheapest color printer they had that would print wirelessly, then went to a liquor store and bought a couple bottles of wine that I knew Mary and Alison liked. I went back to the motel room and piled all of my stuff around the room to make it look cluttered, then set up the 35mm camera so it got a good view of the bed. With the room looking cluttered, the camera wasn't really noticeable.

At five thirty I ordered some appetizers to be delivered from a local restaurant and they arrived just before six. At six fifteen there was a soft knock on the door. I looked through the peephole just to make sure it was the girls and not some irate husbands. I wasn't necessarily afraid of the husbands, I just didn't want to get taken by surprise again.

I went and turned the camera to video record, and started recording.

I invited the girls in and offered them some wine. They initially refused, but soon figured some liquid courage would help. "Girls, we don't have to do this. We can just have some wine and food and just hang out. You both know I would never force you to do anything you don't want to do."

"I know Henry," said Alison. "You're such a nice guy. I wish Brian was as nice as you. Cathy really hit the jackpot. Mary and I have been talking about this since we left you yesterday. You were right. We failed you when we kept our mouths shut. Our inaction was an action. I'm really sorry we did that."

"Yeah, well, I appreciate that , I just wish I knew what I did wrong."

"What the hell do you mean by 'what YOU did wrong'?"

"Mary, I find it hard to believe that Cathy suddenly decided she could fuck around on me. If she was willing to do that with me there, she must have done it before when I wasn't there. I just would like to know what I did wrong to make her think she could, or would, want to do that."

"Henry, I truly believe that nothing like that ever happened before Saturday. You just cant keep that stuff a secret. It would have come out, it always comes out." She didn't know how true that was.

"OK stud," started Alison, "at the risk of sounding way to eager, I'm first. Go over to the bottom of the bed and stand still." I did what she said, and she took her place in front of me. "OK, I'm gonna undress you. You have to stand still. No hands. I wanna do this by myself."

Mary sat down in the office chair that was by the table and had a huge smile on her face. It made me wonder if these two had ever done something like this before. Mary was in the perfect spot to get us all in the video.

Allison unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it open then down so my hands were still in the sleeves and stuck at my sides. She ran her hands over my chest for a minute with a big smile on her face. She untied my shoes and had me lift my feet one at a time to take them off, she then took off my socks. Next she unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my jeans and pulled my jeans over my hips. After helping me out of my jeans she got onto her knees in front of me with me still in my boxers. I was already hard and she pressed her open mouth against my cock and breathed out hard, causing a burst of hot breath.

I wanted to yank down my boxers and ram myself down her throat, but I resisted and let her do her thing. Alison pulled my boxers down past my thighs and engulfed the head of my cock. She didn't start going up and down, she just held me in her mouth and used her tongue on the underside, and then used her hands. It felt amazing. Brian was a lucky guy.

It didn't take long, and after I finished she held me in her mouth. When she knew I was completely done, she sat back on her ankles and looked up at me. She opened her mouth so I could see what I left behind, then made a show of closing her mouth and swallowing. She then opened her mouth again to show me it was gone. I leaned down and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead. "Amazing, Alison, absolutely amazing. Mary, you're gonna have to give me a few minutes to recharge the batteries."

We sat and ate some of the food that had been delivered and drank a little more wine. While we were eating, we discussed again what happened after I left Larry and Sandy's place Saturday night.

Alison went first. "Well, you were there when Cathy saw the cards on the floor by Mark's shoulder and accused him of cheating. At first he couldn't even talk because of all the glass on top of him, he was afraid the glass on his hands would get into his busted nose or his mouth."

Mary took up from there. "You should have seen his face! When the ambulance got there, which took a few minutes longer than it should have, they were able to get his hands away from his face. It was pouring blood! His eyes were starting to turn purple, he looked horrible!"

"By the way, what happened to 'I'm gonna go flag down the ambulance'?" Alison asked this with a smile on her face, and with a voice that was meant to mimic me.

"Huh," I replied. "I must have forgot. Oh well, unfortunately, he lived anyway."

Mary started again. "Well, he started telling everyone that he didn't cheat, and that Cathy still owed him a blowjob, and he was gonna kick your ass, blah, blah, blah."

"You should have seen all the blood," said Alison. "There was freaking blood everywhere! The ambulance people didn't even try to clean him up, they just covered him up and took him away. He actually had some cuts on his dick."

Mary took over. "Cathy said there was no way she was paying up on their bet unless he could prove he didn't cheat."

I interrupted Mary at that point. "So if Mark could prove that he didn't cheat, she would still pay up on the bet?"

The girls were silent for a pregnant pause, then Mary started talking again. "I'm pretty sure at this point you don't have to worry about anything happening."

"Pretty sure?"

"Ummm... Like I said earlier, Mark got, like, hundreds of cuts all over him. Most were tiny little nicks, but a few needed stitches. He actually had two pretty bad cuts on his junk that both needed stitches. He was in the hospital till Monday while they were getting all the glass out of him. Larry went to the hospital and talked to him"

Alison started talking over Mary. "Dude, you did a real number on him. He was so pissed. He was saying that he was going to kick your ass, then not only get a blowjob from Cathy, he was gonna fuck her right in front of you."

Mary broke in again. "I'm pretty sure Mark will never be allowed back since he got caught cheating. Larry is really pissed at you too, though. He thinks you should have to pay for the curio cabinet, and is pissed because his homeowners insurance is gonna have to pay for the hospital bill. He also wants you to pay for all the stuff inside the cabinet that broke."

"Mary, pass on a message for me. Tell Larry and Sandy that the only way I'll pay a dime is if a judge tells me too. In order for that to happen, there will be court documents and statements. My statement will make it seem as though I discovered a full blown orgy going on, and when I tried to stop my wife's participation, I was illegally restrained by Larry, Brian, and Paul. My statement will include the names of everyone involved, and everyone that was there. I will make sure that all of his neighbors get copies, as well as the neighbors of everyone that was there. I will make sure that family members, friends and work associates also get copies. I'll make sure that any churches that anyone attends also get copies, and if I can, I'll get on Oprah and tell it to the world."

`We sat in silence for about 30 seconds, then Alison quietly said, "I'll tell him."

Suddenly, Mary blurted out, "OK, my turn, lets go."

"OK, but I want you two naked as well."

"We don't need to be naked for this," laughed Alison.

"I know you don't need to be naked, but I'm feeling a little self conscious here."

"Screw it," said Mary. "We've gone this far, what's the difference?" She took off her clothes and Alison followed suit.

I stood at the end of the bed again and this time it was Mary that got on her knees. She didn't waste any time and was giving me an enthusiastic blow job in no time. I was trying to think of anything I could to take my mind off of what was happening so I could prolong it, when Alison got out of the chair and said, "OK, enough of this." She pushed me back onto the bed, leaving Mary on her knees. I landed on my back and Alison jumped onto the bed and straddled my hips. She reached down and put me at her entrance then lowered herself down and started using me as a personal toy.

After about five minutes I I was feeling it coming to an end when Mary said, "OK this was supposed to be my turn, Alison. Get off, so I can finish him this time." Alison giggled and rolled off, and Mary took her place. She mounted me the same way Alison did, and within three more minutes I erupted inside of her.

Mary went for another minute or so and I could feel her having her own orgasm, then she sat astride me, perfectly still. I could feel her pulsing around me and it felt like a little fist. Eventually she rolled off and laid on her back next to me.

"So," I said, "you two have done this before?"

"We've had our moments. You know we went to college together, right? Well, we shared once or twice."

"Right, Mary," laughed Alison, "once or twice hundred!"

Mary laughed also then said, "ok, this was fun, but I've got to get going. Henry, I hope this tips the scales in your favor. Please call me tomorrow and let me know what you're thinking. I really hope you two can work this out, I don't want to lose you as a friend."

Alison took up from there. "Henry, we're really sorry we didn't say something at Sandy's when everything was happening. Please call me tomorrow so we can talk. If you want to talk later, call me anytime you want to. Just so we're clear, this was a one off...probably."

"Probably?" Asked Mary.

"Come on, Mary. This is all you talked about since last night. You know you'd do this again! We would just have to be a lot more careful than doing it in front of everyone at a poker game."

"OK, OK," I laughed, "we'll talk tomorrow. I'll call you guys at some point."

The girls left and I went to work with the video I had made. I edited it down to basically just the sex parts, then printed off a few still pictures that were very incriminating for both women, I then transferred the edited video to the remainder of the SD cards and made nine matching envelopes. Each envelope contained an SD card and some very explicit pictures of the girls going down on me. While it would be pretty obvious to anyone that knew us, I cropped the pictures and blurred the video so my face wasn't showing.

I went to bed and fell asleep instantly.

I woke up early Wednesday and turned my phone back on and saw another dozen calls and texts from Cathy. I didn't listen to, or read, any of them, but I didn't delete them either. I called my boss and told him I was going to take the rest of the week off, then I went back to my house after Cathy went to work and collected more of my tools and personal things,

During what was Cathy's lunchtime, she called me again. This time I answered the phone with a very curt "what?!" It caught her completely by surprise and took her a couple seconds to process that I had actually answered the phone.

"Oh my god...Henry! Don't hang up! Where are you?! Henry, we need to talk. We can get past this! Please talk to me! Where are you staying? Please come home so we can work on getting past this! Please..."

At this point I cut her off. "Cathy, be quiet and listen for a minute. We'll get together Saturday. I'll come over at 6pm. Have all the people that were at Larry and Sandy's there, except your boyfriend. If I see him there, I'm beating his ass again.."

"He's not my boyfriend, Henry! Besides, he really isn't in any shape to go out right now, you did a number on him Saturday."

"Whatever. Saturday at 6. This is not a party, it's a discussion. You and all your friends can try to convince me why I shouldn't divorce you. I haven't listened to your messages, so be prepared with what you want to say. Tell your friends not to be late."

"Henry, please don't throw away our marriage over a stupid blow job."

"When's the next poker night?"

"I'm not sure, probably not for a few more weeks. You don't have to go if you don't want to."

"I'll see you Saturday."

"Ok, Henry, I love you! Please come home!"

"I'll see you Saturday." She just didn't get it. She believed the whole problem was the fact that I was over reacting about what she just knew was her duty, Giving this guy a BJ was something she 'had to do'. She just didn't see the big picture. She honestly didn't see that she had a problem. To her it was more important to honor a poker bet than our marriage vows. She hadn't hit rock bottom...yet.