Bit of a Bitch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Bruce finished shaking his long cock, he wiped the rim of the toilet with a wad of toilet paper, then put the seat down before he flushed the commode.

"Ack!" April suddenly realized that she was nude.

Bruce smiled and pretended to cover his eyes with one hand. April smirked; there was a large gap between his

Middle and ring finger.

"Quit," April ordered as she eased herself onto the toilet.

"Uh huh," Bruce smiled as he washed his hands.

April sighed in relief when Bruce left the bathroom. She smiled; he had closed the bathroom door behind himself when he left the room, giving her full privacy.

"He, I like him," April thought to herself.

Bruce, Baba was nothing like Derek Smith, April's high school boyfriend. In the cliché of clichés, April had surrendered her virginity to Derek the night of their senior prom. From that moment on, whenever they were alone, Derek expected pussy. Many times when they were not alone, Derek was grabbing April's breasts, or pussy or ass. He seemed incapable of understanding that April did not like, did not welcome his clumsy gropes.

Derek had been genuinely upset that April was not attending Myndee University. Their last night together, after jumping on and humping into April's dry pussy, Derek had presented April with a cheap ring and had proposed marriage to the red headed beauty.

April's belly still hurt where Derek had punched her when April rejected his oafish proposal of marriage. April wondered if Derek's balls still hurt where April had kneed them.

But apparently, Bruce was nothing like Derek Smith. Even as she stood nude in front of him, Bruce had not gawked at her or leered at her. Bruce had not grabbed her, or groped her. Yes, Bruce had teased her, peeping at her nude flesh through a gap in his fingers. But then he had left the bathroom, giving her some privacy.

Stepping out of the bathroom, April saw that Bruce was seated in his recliner, watching a news program. He smiled at her as she tried to hunker down as she made her way to the bedroom.

"Soon as they give the stock market report, I'll start on breakfast," Bruce promised her.

"I uh, oh, what time is it?" April asked, covering her breasts and pubic mound as best she could.

"Mm, almost eight," Bruce said.

"Eight? On a Saturday? Bruce Thompson, I'm going back to bed," April declared and scrambled for the bedroom door.

"Nice ass," Bruce thought, then turned just as an attractive red head gave a breakdown of that week's activities on the stock market.

As always, Dolly Huvall, host of 'Money Matters' finished her report on her picks for the week ahead. Bruce often disagreed with the beautiful financial advisor, and today was no exception as Dolly listed her top five picks.

"Maybe if I wanted to sell short," he snorted. "But as a long term investment? Uh, I don't think so."

Bruce did a hash brown and cheese scramble. He divided the finished product into three sections. Putting one plate onto the table, Bruce put two glasses of orange juice, two mugs of coffee, hoping April took hers the same way Laci did, too much sugar, too much cream, and the two plates of the hash scramble onto trays.

"Here we go," Bruce announced, carrying April's tray into the room.

"Uh, where's mine?" Laci demanded as Bruce served their guest first.

"Laci, she's our guest," Bruce said. "Guests go first, okay?"

Laci smiled when Bruce returned with her tray. April thanked him, and asked him how he had known how she liked her coffee.

"Took a gamble," Bruce admitted, accepting a noisy, sloppy kiss from Laci.

"Beautiful day out there," Bruce said when he returned to take their trays. "Too beautiful be sitting around inside. What y'all say we go for a bike ride?"

"Oh! That trail?" Laci enthused.

"I uh, I," April stammered. "I don't got a bike."

"We've got two mountain bikes and a tandem bike," Bruce said. "I figured, you and Lace would take the tandem bike and I'll ride one of the other bikes and just hang back, looking at your butts."

"You wish," Laci laughed.

"I don't, I've never, I don't know how to ride a bike," April admitted.

"Okay, Then I'll take the tandem bike; you just sit behind me and hold on," Bruce offered.

Laci wanted to dawdle, making sure her outfit was perfect, her hair was perfect, her makeup was perfect. Bruce threatened to leave her behind if she didn't quit dawdling.

The tandem bike looked unsafe, cumbersome, frightening. April wanted to chicken out, but forced herself to straddle the saddle as Bruce held the bike steady. Then they set off at a leisurely pace.

The sun was high in the sky, beating down on them as they pedaled along the bike path. April found herself enjoying the ride. Bruce was strong enough to hold them both up when they needed to brake and certainly didn't need April's help in propelling them forward.

"Baba, it's just about lunch time," Laci suggested.

"Three more miles will put us right back at the apartments," Bruce said, pointing forward along their trail.

"Really? It, this circles back?" Laci asked.

Once again behind their apartment, Bruce leaned the bike slightly so that April could dismount. She laughed happily; she'd enjoyed her first bike ride. She threw her arms around Bruce and gave him a wet kiss, lip to lip.

"Uh hey?" Laci mock-complained.

Bruce locked their bikes in their shed and put his arms around Laci on his right and April on his left. April put her arm around his waist and playfully tried to push Laci's arm away from Bruce's waist.

"So, you think you'd like to learn to ride a bike?" Bruce asked April, giving her a gentle squeeze.

"You teach me?" April asked, peering up into his handsome face.

Bruce made them a large salad, using cubed ham for protein. Laci declared she was taking a bath; biking had gotten her hot and sweaty.

"My clothes!" April suddenly remembered.

"Going do them tomorrow," Bruce said. "Unless there's something you need right now?"

"I, no, I just don't have, you know, pajamas or anything," April said.

"Oh. Well, I liked what you had on this morning," Bruce teased and April laughed, despite her blush.

Bruce found an old Houston Astros tee shirt and handed it to April. Holding it up, April saw that the garment was nearly a tent on her.

"Thanks, Baba," April said and gave Bruce a wet kiss, lip to lip.

"Uh, hey, MY Baba," Laci said firmly.

"Okay, your Baba, my Brucie," April declared.

"Uh, no ma'am," Laci said.

"Uh, yes ma'am," April said and gave Laci a wet kiss, lip to lip.

"Baba got me this; smells so good," Laci enthused, showing April a bottle of aroma-therapy scented bath oil.

"Ooh, that DOES smell good," April agreed, sniffing the large jug. "That Jasmine?"

Laci piled her ankle length hair on top of her head. April found some hair bands in her purse and piled her waist length red hair onto her head.

"I need to lose some weight; you got such a beautiful body," Laci said as she admired April's nude body.

"Jesus, yeah right, Lace," April snorted. "I'd kill to look like you."

In the semi-darkness, the two girls determined that the bathtub wasn't really designed for two slightly chubby women to sit side by side. April twisted around and leaned to the right, putting the tub's faucet to her left and her shoulder and head in the corner of the tub and wall.

"Hey!" Laci giggled as April's foot came in contact with her crotch.

"Hey!" April giggled when Laci's foot pressed against April's crotch.

The two girls leaned forward, bringing their faces close. They kissed, thrusting their tongues into each other's mouths. April reached down and rubbed her fingers up and down Laci's pussy. Laci reached down and gently pushed two fingers into April's pussy.

"Mm, oh augh, oh yes," April hissed in orgasm.

"Augh, oh April," Laci gasped in orgasm.

"I, uh, I love you," April confessed, leaning back again.

"Aw! Love you too," Laci smiled.

"I uh, but I, I kind of like Bruce too," April murmured.

"Me too," Laci confessed.

When the water grew cold, the two girls got out of the tub. They kissed softly, then toweled one another dry. Laci slipped on another short tee shirt and pair of panties, and her Tigger slippers. April pulled on Bruce's tee shirt and put her flip flops on again.

With one more kiss, the two girls left the bathroom. Bruce was not in the apartment. Laci decided it was the perfect opportunity to make them a few drinks.

"Baba, you going have get some more," Laci observed, seeing that there was very little of her peach vodka left.

"Where you think he is?" April asked, looking around.

"Don't know," Laci shrugged, handing April a drink.

"What's his number?" April asked, digging her cell phone out.

Instead of giving April Bruce's number, Laci sent a quick text. Bruce responded that he was in the laundry room.

"Laundry, but you didn't get our clothes," Laci complained.

"Did he, he did," April said, now seeing that her bag of clothes was no longer next to the couch.

Dashing into the bathroom, April pulled on her shorts from earlier. At the storage shed, Laci had pointed out the laundry room. April left the apartment and walked around to the rear of the building.

"Hey, you didn't need come back here," Bruce smiled when April entered the dank, noisy room.

"Baba, You, you didn't need do this," April said.

"Well, kind of figured, tomorrow? We'd do a bunch of homework," Bruce said, sitting in one of the five hard plastic chairs. "So, while y'all got all water-logged, thought I'd just take care of..."

April leaned over and gave Bruce a kiss, lip to lip. She put her arms around his neck and opened her mouth.

Bruce pulled back slightly, dislodging April's tongue from his mouth.

"Hey, uh, not when Lace's not here, all right?" Bruce protested.

"What?" April laughed. "Baba, what you think we was doing in the bathroom? When you wasn't there?"

"I uh, yeah, but that's different," Bruce weakly offered.

"Whatever, Baba," April said, plopping herself into Bruce's lap. "Think it's okay if you just hold me?"

"I uh, I don't know," Bruce admitted.

A dryer buzzed, signaling the end of a drying cycle. Bruce looked over and determined that it was dryer number five that had buzzed; the spinning clothes was decreasing in speed.

"Whoa!" April giggled when Bruce stood, easily lifting her with him.

She laughed as he lumbered to dryer number five and opened the door. She laughed even more when he scooped her clothing out onto her lap and carried her and clothing over to a high table.

"Laci says my folding sucks," Bruce said, putting April on her feet.

"Then tell her get her butt in here and do her own folding," April said.

Another dryer buzzed and Bruce went to dryer number three. April nodded as Bruce placed some more of her clothes onto the table.

Dryer number one buzzed and Bruce pulled the last of April's things from the dryer. He rummaged around in the dryer and pulled April's laundry bag from the depths of the appliance.

As April folded, Bruce carefully placed the folded clothing into the bag.

"My, where's my bras?" April asked. "I had two of them, didn't I?"

"Mm hmm," Bruce agreed, showing April a small mesh bag. "You don't put bras into the dryer; messes the elastic all up."

Bruce picked up the laundry bag and the small mesh bag. He grabbed a large bottle of laundry detergent and lugged all to the door of the laundry room.

Outside, April put her arm through Bruce's left elbow and did not let go of him until they reached Apartment 101.

"Baba, we going need some more of that peach vodka," Laci said when Bruce entered the apartment.

"Right this minute?" Bruce asked.

"Well, pretty soon," Laci agreed.

Bruce put the laundry detergent into the closet by the front door. April's bag of laundry went next to the couch, right next to April's back pack. Then Bruce carried April's two bras to the bathroom. April watched as Bruce draped the bras over the shower rod then dropped the mesh bag into the laundry hamper.

"Thank you, Baba," April said.

"Welcome," Bruce smiled.

"Okay, we need anything else?" Bruce asked Laci as he checked to make sure he had his wallet and his keys.

"Chocolate?" Laci begged.

"Anything else?" Bruce asked. "Might have noticed? We 'bout out of bread there."

"Well, if you knew that, then why you asking me?" Laci grumbled.

"You know, Laci, you a bit of a bitch to him," April said as the door closed behind Bruce.

"I what?" Laci shrilled.

"You heard me," April said. "God, since I been here, all I hear out of you is 'Baba do this, Baba get me that.' And I've never heard him once tell you 'no.'"

Laci stormed to the bedroom and slammed the door in April's face. April stood on the other side of the door for a moment.

"You know I'm right," April called through the door.

Laci heard April's words. She lay on the bed, silent tears falling. Was she, was she a bitch? Did she treat her Baba as her personal servant?

While April sat on the couch, idly wondering how long it would take Bruce to return, while Laci lay on the bed, silently reflecting on her treatment of her Baba, Bruce entered the Burns & Burns Grocers grocery store. Bruce nodded with satisfaction; that cashier, the one that did not check IDs was on duty. He first intended to just grab everything, hold everything in his arms, but then decided it would be prudent to grab a buggy.

"Chocolate, chocolate," Bruce mused aloud.

"For cooking? Or you just talking about candy?" an attractive older woman asked, looking Bruce up and down, much like a wolf would look at a sheep.

"Girlfriend wants chocolate; guess she's wanting candy," Bruce smiled, quite used to the hungry look this woman was giving him.

As the woman indicated with a pointed finger where Bruce should go for candy, Bruce reflected that April had first regarded him with suspicion. Slowly, over the hours, aided by alcohol, April's eyes had softened toward him. Now, Bruce was seeing a bit of a hunger growing in her eyes. There had certainly been some hunger behind April's kiss in the laundry room.

"Thank you, ma'am; hope you have a great day," Bruce smiled and wheeled his buggy away.

"Mm, mm, mm," the woman thought, admiring Bruce's snug backside. "Got a strap on would just ruin that sweet little ass, boy."

Bruce grabbed a loaf of multi-grain bread from the discount rack; he would make them open faced roast beef sandwiches for supper tonight. The bread would be the perfect density for French toast tomorrow morning. Then, he'd turn whatever was left into croutons for salads and bread crumbs with the leftover croutons.

Laci loved chocolate peppermint patties. Bruce grabbed a bag of the treats, then found a large box of peanut butter truffles; Bruce vaguely remembered April once telling Keisha Madison that she loved, loved, loved peanut butter.

Dropping a bag of generic foil wrapped milk chocolate candies into the buggy, Bruce made his way to the liquor aisle. He grabbed a half gallon of Nulough's Peach Vodka. Looking over, Bruce saw the bottles of Iron Barrel Whiskey, saw that they had the green stickers on them.

"Thirty percent off five ninety nine is..." Bruce mused aloud. "Mm, one seventy nine."

Bruce saw that there was a bottle of peach flavored whiskey and a bottle of chocolate flavored whiskey. With a shrug, he put both fifths of whiskey into his buggy.

"Now, what would go with...?" Bruce asked, looking at the selections of sodas.

He grabbed a three liter bottle of cola and a three liter bottle of ginger ale. Satisfied, he made his way to Donna Goodwin's cash register.

"ID?" Donna asked, vaguely remembering the good looking young man. "Where's your girlfriend?"

"At home, getting in trouble," Bruce joked, pulling out Barry's ID.

"Uh huh, more like sent you here to keep you out of trouble," Donna joked as she rang up the liquor.

While Bruce was putting the few bags onto the floorboard of his truck, at the apartment, April heard the 'pop' of the bedroom door's lock. She looked over as Laci shuffled out. Laci's face was puffy from her crying.

"Oh, oh Laci, oh, I didn't mean make you cry," April cried out, rushing to hug the miserable girl.

"But you're right," Laci sobbed out. "I am, I do treat Baba like he's my slave."

"Well, he lets you," April defended.

As they hugged, April could not help but feel her tee shirt covered breasts rubbing deliciously against Laci's tee shirt covered breasts. She could feel Laci's warm breath caressing her cheek as they held one another. She could feel Laci's long, silky hair tickling her bare arms as she held the beautiful blonde.

April gently kissed Laci's lips. She held the kiss for a moment. She then brought up her right hand and gently combed Laci's long hair back. April delivered another soft kiss to Laci's mouth, then thrust her tongue into Laci's mouth.

Bruce entered the apartment, carrying the Burns & Burns Grocers grocery bags. He saw his Houston Astros tee shirt and a pair of denim shorts wadded up on the floor in front of their bedroom. Just inside the door, he saw a pale pink tee shirt and a pair of nylon panties on the floor.

"Augh, oh God," Bruce heard Laci cry out as he put the bags onto the kitchen counter.

Bruce slipped his well-worn leather topsiders from his feet. He slipped his pull over shirt off, and unbuttoned the snap of his khaki shorts as he walked to their bedroom.

The lamp on Laci's side of the bed was lighted. In the soft glow, Bruce could see Laci's head and beautiful, large breasts. He could see Laci's thick thighs spread wide.

He could not see Laci's pretty muff of blonde hairs; there was a red head's mane of hair where Laci's pussy would be.

Continuing his visual inspection as he dropped khakis and boxer briefs to the floor, Bruce saw April's pale back flowing into narrow waist and beautiful, well-rounded buttocks. Looking between those beautiful hillocks of flesh, Bruce saw April's left hand, three fingers jammed into her drooling pussy.

Laci looked over when Bruce climbed onto the bed. She pursed her lips and Bruce leaned over and gave her a passionate kiss. Hungrily, Laci sucked on Bruce's tongue. She grunted her approval when his fingers gripped her right nipple and pinched firmly.

Laci reached down and gripped Bruce's hard cock. She tugged impatiently and Bruce knee-walked forward, presenting his cock to Laci's mouth.

"Mm, oh!" Laci moaned around the head of Bruce's cock.

"MM, aw God," Bruce moaned as Laci swallowed more of his cock, her fat tongue lapping around the head of his cock.

"Mm, augh!" Laci dried out as April's hot tongue brought her to yet another orgasm.

"Mm, oh," April moaned as her fingers brought her to orgasm.

"Laci, I'm 'bout to..." Bruce warned, feeling his balls constricting.

"Mm hmm," Laci nodded, giving him consent.

"Augh, yyeess," Bruce hissed, filling Laci's mouth with his sperm.

"Mm, augh!" Laci grunted as Bruce pinched and tugged her left nipple.

"That, oh God, Laci," April panted, knee-walking forward and taking Laci's right nipple into her mouth.

Bruce pulled his softening cock from Laci's mouth; his cockhead was too sensitive. April released her hold on Laci's nipple and kissed Laci's mouth. April and Laci ground their crotches together as they kissed.

April then shocked Bruce, Laci, and herself as she leaned over and captured Bruce's flaccid cock in her mouth. She slurped noisily at Bruce's cock, swallowing more and more of his quickly growing erection into her mouth.

"Mm, augh!" April grunted as she mashed her pussy against Laci's pussy.

She pulled her mouth off of Bruce's cock, gripping the hard member in her left hand. She gave Laci a quick kiss, then leaned back and looked at Laci's beautiful face.

"It, I, it all right Baba fucks me?" April asked Laci.