Bit of a Bitch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"April, Baba and me? We, we're lovers," Laci admitted.

"I, you are?" April whispered, green eyes wide.

April could not, would not admit her profound disappointment in finding out that Laci had a lover. April kept telling herself that she liked Laci, but only as a friend. April tried to convince herself that she had no romantic feelings toward Laci Meyers.

"Turn that off; we ain't watching that," Laci ordered, stepping into the living room.

"Just wait," Bruce ordered, not taking his eyes from Fox Business. "I need to see what gold's ending at today."

"And I need you make us couple more drinks," Laci said.

"And twelve ninety eight. Now, what?" Bruce said, turning off the television and righting his recliner.

"April and me want couple more of them drinks," Laci said.

"April and I. April and I, not April and me. God, you really graduated? From high school?" Bruce teased.

"Oh, bite I," Laci said, flopping down on the couch.

April flopped down next to Laci. Their bare thighs touched. A moment later, Bruce returned, carrying two tall glasses.

"So, how you make this?" April asked, taking a deep gulp of the drink.

"Two jiggers of peach, five jiggers of coke," Bruce shrugged. "Trick is, have the ice already in the glass so it's good and cold."

Bruce returned with his own drink and flopped down on his recliner. He raised his glass in a silent toast and sipped his drink.

"So, I can't watch the news; what y'all want to do?" Bruce asked.

"Truth or dare," Laci asked, smiling.

"Uh, you sure April wants to play that?" Bruce asked.

"April?" Laci asked, turning and putting her hand on April's thigh.

"I uh, yeah, sure, I guess," April stammered, taking another hefty gulp of her drink.

"Okay, Lace, you start," Bruce said.

"April, truth or dare," Laci asked, peering into April's green eyes. "By the way, love your eyes."

"I uh, thanks, uh, truth," April stammered, feeling quite flustered.

"You ever kiss a girl?" Laci asked after a moment of deliberation.

"I uh, Laci, I really..." April stammered, face burning.

"Oh, come on; you can't chicken out on the very first question," Laci giggled, patting April's thigh.

"Yeah, I uh, me and Dominique," April confessed.

"Oh! Dominque Jackson? What was it like?" Laci asked, breathless.

"Laci, you don't get two questions," Bruce supervised. "It's April's turn."

"Oh, shut up," Laci snapped at Bruce.

"Laci, truth or dare," April said after drinking half of her drink.

"Truth," Laci said.

"YOU ever kiss a girl?" April asked immediately.

"Nope, 'fraid not," Laci admitted. "Well, I mean, there's you, but those were only..."

Thus saying, Laci gave April's lips a quick kiss. Laci sat back and took a hefty gulp of her drink. April finished her drink in one more swallow.

"Another one?" Bruce asked, reaching for April's glass.

"Yeah, please," April agreed and Bruce took the two glasses.

"Hurry up, Baba; I'm going ask you truth or dare," Laci called out.

"Truth," Bruce called out from the kitchen.

"You ever play with your, your dick?" Laci asked.

April gasped at Laci's bold question. Laci shot her a wide smile and the two girls shared a giggle. Both looked expectantly toward the kitchen.

"Of course I do," Bruce admitted, carrying the two drinks into the room again.

"What you think about when you do it?" Laci demanded to know.

"Laci, you don't get two questions for every truth," Bruce smiled and took another sip of his own drink.

"Oh, come on Baba," Laci whined.

"April, truth or dare," Bruce asked.

"I um, dare?" April squeaked out, stomach knotted up.

"I dare you to kiss Laci, a tongue kiss," Bruce stated.

"I uh, suppose she uh don't want..." April weakly argued, blushing hotly.

"Come on, April," Laci said, smiling softly at April. "Guys get off on that kind of stuff, I swear, huh?"

"Damn it, Baba," Laci thought as the blood pounded in her ears. "Could have had her do just about anything for you, but you do this for me?"

"Why I love you so much," Laci thought as she leaned toward April, mouth opening slightly.

April leaned toward Laci, shutting her eyes. Their mouths bumped, quite hard against one another. April thrust her tongue into Laci's mouth and tasted the vodka and cola drink on the other girl's tongue. Unconsciously, April brought her left arm up and pulled Laci tightly against her. Through her bra and blouse, April could feel Laci's firm breasts pressing against her.

Laci sucked forcefully on April's tongue. She gave a slight shudder of pleasure when she felt April's arm come around and pull her tightly. She moaned softly when her hard nipples rasped against April's breasts.

"Mm," April let out a soft moan when Laci sucked forcefully on her tongue.

Gently, Laci pulled her mouth from April's kiss. Laci rested her left hand on April's right shoulder; the two girls stared into each other's eyes for a long moment.

"There. That long enough?" Laci asked Bruce.

"Yeah," Bruce said, adjusting his rampant erection in his cargo shorts.

"Whose turn is it?" April asked, blood pounding in her ears.

"Uh, yours," Bruce said, again trying to adjust his erection.

"Um, uh, uh Laci, truth or dare," April stammered and took a hefty gulp of her drink.

"Um, shit, uh, truth," Laci said, cursing herself for not saying 'dare.'

"You ever pleasure yourself?" April asked.

"I uh, yeah," Laci agreed, blushing hotly.

"You do? Really?" April squealed.

"You don't get two questions," Laci giggled. "But, yeah, I do. Baba, truth or dare."

"Truth," Bruce said.

"Damn it, Baba, you supposed say..." Laci complained. "I uh, oh yeah! So what you think about when you play with yourself?"

"You," Bruce said honestly, even as a hot blush crept up his neck to his face. "I uh, think about doing you, you know, up your butt."

"Her, ew!" April cried out. "Bruce, that', that's ew!"

"Yeah, he's got a thing for my big old butt," Laci said to April.

"Hey, it's a beautiful butt," Bruce defended.

"But her, that's where poop comes out," April shuddered in disgust.

"There poop coming out of it right now?" Bruce asked. "And Laci, I keep telling you; it ain't big. It's perfect."

"He likes my big fat ass," Laci smiled at April.

"Anyway, Laci, truth or dare," Bruce said.

"Dare?" Laci braved saying.

"Clothes. Off," Bruce ordered.

""I'm going need..." Laci said and got to wobbly legs.

April gulped her drink as she watched Laci's beautiful buttocks in Laci's skimpy panties. Laci disappeared into the bathroom. A moment later, nude except for Tigger slippers, Laci returned, carrying a plush towel with her. Laci's face and throat were covered with a hot blush as she placed the towel on the couch.

"April," truth..." Laci said, arranging herself on the towel.

"Truth," April squeaked out; her throat was dry.

"You uh, you liked when we kissed?" Laci asked after a long moment of deliberation.

"Laci!" April squealed.

"Did you?" Laci asked after a long silence followed.

"I oh God, Laci, don't make me..." April moaned, covering her face with her hands.

"April come on, did you?" Laci asked quietly.

"I yes," April whispered, nodding her head in agreement.

Laci gently pulled April's hands from her face. April tried to turn her face away. Laci gently turned April's face, then leaned toward April and delivered a soft kiss to April's lips. The two girls opened their mouths and kissed.

From his recliner, Bruce watched intently. His cock twitched and pulsed in his boxer briefs. He watched as Laci's fingers gently tugged April's blouse up, baring April's pale belly, then April's industrial strength plain white bra.

April allowed Laci to pull her blouse up and off. She almost fought against Laci's hands when Laci went to the front of April's heavy bra and unclipped the hooks.

Bruce's cock twitched and spurted a little of his excitement into his boxer briefs when April's left breast came into view. April's pale breast was a large orb, capped with a large pale pink areole and hard nipple.

"Oh, Lace," April groaned as Laci's fingers traced from the waistband of April's shorts to just underneath April's heavy breasts.

"Augh!" April grunted out as Laci's fingernails raked along, underneath April's breasts to the crinkled edge of April's half-dollar sized areolae.

"Augh, oh God," April cried out in orgasm as Laci roughly pinched April's hard nipples between thumbs and middle fingers.

Laci used her grip on April's hard nipples to pull April to her feet. She and April kissed again, April's tongue frantically plumbing Laci's mouth.

"Augh, oh please don't!" April weakly protested when she felt Laci's fingers at the snap of her shorts.

"No?" Laci questioned softly.

"I uh, in front of Bruce?" April whispered hoarsely.

"April, I uh, I'm not, I won't make love to you, to anyone unless Baba's there," Laci explained.

"We, we can turn the lights off?" April begged.

"Yes," Laci whispered and kissed April again.

This time, April did not fight against Laci's hands as Laci unsnapped April's shorts. Shorts and panties followed April's blouse and bra onto the floor. April slipped her flip flops from her feet and meekly followed as Laci pulled them to the bedroom.

"This okay?" Laci asked softly, indicating the lone lighted bedside lamp.

April opened her eyes and looked into Laci's warm brown eyes. She looked at Laci's heavy breasts and large areolae and nipples, Laci's soft belly and triangle of light blonde fur. She then looked at the bed, most of which was shrouded in shadows.

"I uh, okay," April whispered and kissed Laci again.

Laci undid the clasp that held her long blonde hair back in a ponytail. The long blonde hair fell as Laci briefly shook her head.

Gently, Laci urged April to sit on the edge of the soft bed. Laci bent and kissed April's lips softly as she eased April to lie on her back. Laci squatted down and picked up April's calves, then swung them onto the bed.

April stared up into Laci's warm eyes as Laci stretched out on top of April. Laci brought her mouth to April's mouth and the two women kissed. Softly, Laci insinuated her tongue into April's mouth.

Laci propped herself up on her left elbow. Her right hand went from April's round, beautiful face to April's softly rounded shoulders. As they kissed, Laci brought her hand lower, gently tracing along April's left breast.

Laci pulled her mouth from April's mouth, bent her head and licked around April's left areole. When her tongue found the hard nub of April's nipple, Laci batted the sensitive flesh with her tongue a few times, then pulled April's nipple into her mouth and gave April's nipple a hard suck.

As her mouth toyed with April's left breast, Laci trailed her hand down over April's taut belly. April gasped out when Laci gave April's nipple a hard suck. Laci gently teased April's navel with a fingertip, then continued down to the coarse scrub of carrot orange hair that dotted April's plump pubic mound.

The sprigs of hair did not cover April's slit fully. Laci could feel April's inner lips pushing out, puffy and wet as her fingertips trailed up and down April's pubic mound.

Laci again kissed April's gasping mouth. She did not acknowledge when she felt a gentle shifting of the mattress or heard the rustle of their fluffy comforter. Laci did not wish to alert April that Bruce was now in the bed, watching them make love.

Laci did give Bruce a soft smile as she brought her mouth down to April's right breast. She licked around April's crinkled areole until her tongue found April's hard nub. She batted at the hard nub then captured it in her lips.

"Oh!" April gasped out when Laci's mouth gave April's nipple a hard suck.

"Ah!" April gasped out and shook when Laci's fingertips brushed against April's clitoris.

Laci marveled at a sudden revelation. Yes, she was on top, and yes, she was setting the pace of their actions. But hearing April's gasps and moans of pleasure gave Laci a feeling of pleasure. Who knew that bringing pleasure to someone else would bring pleasure to her?

Laci kissed her way down from April's breast over April's belly.

"Oh," April moaned as Laci blew warm breath over April's pubic mound.

For a brief moment, Laci hesitated. She was about to put her mouth on another woman's pussy. She was about to taste the pussy of another woman for the first time in her life.

She had tasted herself, on her fingers, and more recently, on Baba's cock after she and Baba had made love. Laci wasn't entirely ready to be honest with herself, but she had wondered what another woman's pussy would taste like. Laci knew she did like the taste of her own pussy.

The smell of April's excitement was inviting. Laci traced the tip of her tongue up and down the folds of April's inner lips. The flavor that seeped onto Laci's tongue was one of musk, of sweat, not an unpleasant acidic sweat, but a heady sweat.

"Um!" Laci moaned in appreciation of April's taste.

Laci urged April's legs apart and knelt between April's spread legs. Again, she brought her mouth to April's pussy and flattened her tongue against April's inner lips. She gave April's pussy a long, slow, deliberate lick, from bottom to top.

"Oh, aw God," April shuddered.

Laci used her fingers to open April's pussy. She waggled her tongue inside of April's pussy, tasting the juices that flowed freely from the excited red head's pussy.

"Oh God, Laci," April sucked in a lungful of air.

"Augh! Oh God!" April suddenly screamed when Laci encircled April's clitoris and sucked forcefully on the fat little nub.

Laci released April's clitoris and lapped along the walls of April's pussy, tasting April's orgasm. She thrust three fingers into April's pussy as she lapped at April's puffy lips.

Laci wiggled her haunches. A moment later she wiggled them again. Finally, she lifted her head and looked at Bruce.

Bruce was watching April's gasping, heaving face and chest intently. He slowly stroked his rampant erection as he watched April's reaction.

"Baba, come on," Laci hissed urgently.

"Hmm?" Bruce pulled his eyes from the beautiful red head face and body.

Laci pointed to her rear end and waggled it again. Bruce nodded his head and got to his feet.

"Bru...Baba's in here?" April gasped out, horrified at being seen nude by Bruce.

"Shh, shh, it's okay," Laci soothed and began to tease April's clitoris with her tongue.

"It's not, oh, oh Laci," April grunted as Laci began to slap April's clitoris forcefully with a stiff tongue.

"Augh, oh God yes," Laci hissed out as Bruce pushed the length of his cock into her upturned pussy.

It was a slightly awkward position for Bruce; Laci was much shorter than he. His hands held her hips steady as he pushed into her. Laci shuddered as she felt every inch of Bruce pushing and pulling inside of her. She redoubled her efforts on April's clitoris.

"Augh, oh my God, yyeess, oh Laci!" April squealed in orgasm.

Laci grunted as Bruce gave a sudden, forceful lunge with his hips. She tilted her head forward and lapped at the area between April's pussy and anus. Tilting her head further, Laci traced her tongue around April's anus.

Laci had thought it a little, a lot abhorrent when Bruce had tongued her anus. She did not kiss him afterward, until he brushed his teeth. After all, that, the anus was such a filthy thing.

But Laci found herself wanting to taste April's sweaty anus. She traced her tongue around the tightly clenched orifice.

"Oh Laci, oh don't do that," April whined. "That's so, that's so nasty."

April made no move to push Laci's mouth away. As Bruce's thrusts shifted from long and slow to short and quick, Laci again brought her mouth to April's clitoris. She drove two fingers into April's anus.

Laci knew she enjoyed when Bruce stuffed his thick fingers into her anus. It did hurt, a little bit, but it was not an uncomfortable pain. She enjoyed when Bruce drove his fingers into her rectum. But Laci knew she was not ready for anal sex; Bruce's cock was too big, too thick for anal sex.

"Augh! Augh! Oh God damn it, Laci!" April squealed in orgasm.

"Augh, oh Baba!" Laci squealed in orgasm.

Bruce grunted as Laci's pussy clamped down tightly around his cock. A moment later, he filled Laci's pussy with his sperm.

Bruce fell back, dislodging his cock from Laci's tight pussy. Laci wiggled forward, lying on top of April. Their breasts mashed together, their crotches mashed together. Laci softly kissed April's gasping mouth. With a wiggle, Laci rolled toward the middle of the queen sized bed. Bruce wiggled to the far right of the bed, away from the lamp.

"Oh God," April moaned softly a moment later.

"You, that was okay?" Laci quietly asked, draping an arm over April's middle.

"I, yeah, I just, I mean," April tried to make sense of her jumbled thoughts.

April March had fantasized about this moment from the first time she'd met the blonde beauty. The sight of Laci Meyers in the Roselawn Academy Physical Education gym uniform had given April plenty of fodder for masturbation. The tight tee shirt would outline Laci's large breasts perfectly, the grey polyester shorts always managed to creep up into the wearer's butt crack and Laci's shorts were no different. They would creep up and afford April a glorious view of Laci's full, round buttocks.

When she and Dominque had kissed, April had closed her eyes and had imagined that the African-American girl's full lips were the pouting lips of Laci Meyers. April's imagination paled in comparison to the actual, wonderful, astounding reality of what it was like to be with Laci Meyers.

"I uh, oh God, no, no it's not okay," April suddenly cried out. "I, I can't, there's no way I could ever do you that good!"

"Shh, no, no, it's all right, April, it's all right," Laci hastened to assure the frantic girl.

She pressed her lips to April's cheek. Reaching her hand up, Laci pulled April to look at her. She kissed April's lips softly.

"It's okay," Laci whispered.

"But I want to, I need to be perfect for you," April cried out.

"Well, you are," Laci assured her. "God! I, I didn't, I've never, I just wanted it to be good for you."

"Drinks," Bruce announced, carrying two tall glasses of peach vodka and cola into the room.

April put an arm over her breasts. She also kicked up her left leg and brought it over, in an attempt to cover her pubic mound from sight. The girl almost squealed when Bruce stepped into the small circle of light, exposing his nudity to her eyes.

"Baba, you the best," Laci enthused, accepting her drink.

"Yes, thank you," April murmured, trying to take the drink without exposing her breasts.

Bruce showed his intuition by simply putting the glass onto the nightstand. He then turned and left the room.

"He, uh, he's got a nice butt," April whispered to Laci.

With a nod of her head, Laci giggled at that statement. April also giggled. The two girls then laughed out loud.

"Yes he does," Laci managed to snort out.

By the time Bruce returned, carrying his own drink, Laci and April had wiggled underneath the comforter. April sat up, sipping her drink. Laci also sat up, but she had already guzzled half of her drink.

April came to, and wrinkled her nose in distaste. She and Laci lay in the soft bed, legs entwined. Laci's fetid breath blew in April's face as Laci snored lightly.

"Sure yours aint' much better," April thought and wiggled to free herself from Laci's limbs.

She was surprised Laci did not rouse from the jostling. Then her head reminded her, they'd drank quite a bit of alcohol the previous evening.

"Be finished in a minute," Bruce calmly said when April padded into the bathroom.

April stood, mouth open in shock as Bruce urinated in front of her. His casual demeanor was startling; Ryan would have yelled at April, then he would have accused April of 'sneaking in on him.' Ryan would have accused April of 'wanting to see the goodies.'