Better Late Than Never

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time we would search one, or another, web site looking at what was available, my wife couldn't wait to get our girls down for the night.

No sooner that we knew they were sleeping, she literally would rip my clothes off. Talk about no holds barred! She was like a woman possessed. Who knew that looking for houses got her so revved up?

The following weekend, we started our search. This after both of us being ribbed about the constant grinning we both did, all week at work.

It took less than two hours to find just the house we wanted. An older house, in need of some minor repairs, that both our dads told us they'd help with. This house was too big, and when I mentioned that to my wife, she grinned, saying we just might have to work harder to fill it up.

Did that mean we, or should I say she, wasn't limiting us to three? I guess time will tell.

Moving into this house, five weeks later, we did get our girl's rooms all set up, just a few days before Annie made her way into our lives. Both the older girls made quite a fuss over their new baby sister, oohing and awing over her every move.

With Carolyn taking six weeks off of work, we started looking into something she could do, remotely, from home, and the county quickly found her a job, without any break in employment time.

We found this to be a great solution, without us having to find daycare for our girls.

With our sex life picking back up, one night, after a great session of 69'ing, we were spooning, when I started getting hard, again. When my cock started pressing against her panties, hearing several soft moans, I lowered her panties, and rubbed up against her back door.

"You better not be thinking of going in there, dry!" she breathed.

Getting some lube and a condom, I first lubed two fingers, and one at a time, slowly inserted them into her soft behind. The first one caused several moans. The second caused a few 'Oh, fucks' One of the few times I had ever heard her swear.

Placing the head of my manhood at her back door entrance, with one hand holding her breast, I slowly entered her virginal tush.

I couldn't believe both her reaction, plus how tight this was. With my hand moving from her breast, to her pulsating clit, I slowly began picking up my pace. Within ten minutes, or so, we both exploded, with our noises filling our room.

Just as we finished cleaning up, Carrie was knocking on our door, asking if we were OK.

Letting her into our room, we both assured her we were fine. We didnt, however, tell he just how fine we really were.

We were back in the swing of things in the bedroom, within five or six weeks. We definitely started slow, and we didn't forget her newfound back door. For another month, or so, we used condoms, but on night, after a great night of oral and anal pleasures, my wife looked me in both eyes and quietly said, "do we want one more try at a son?"

Laying together, we both talked about the option of having a fourth child. We were well aware of the chances of a son or daughter. We definitely had the room in our house, and both of us wouldn't have even started this conversation if we weren't prepared for child number four.

For the next three or four weeks, we made the most of every opportunity afforded us. We were so much in love, we seemed like sex crazed teens. When, in fact, we were a sex crazed late twenties couple.

One afternoon, she called me at work, telling me she had a doctor's appointment the next morning. I was more than eager to join her. Was child number four on the way?

We'll know soon enough. I was sitting in the waiting room, when the nurse called me into the exam room.

There, I see my wife on the exam table, with the ultrasound wand moving over her tummy, and making quite a bit of noise.

"Mr. Carter, come look at your children."

Did she say children, not child?

Looking at the screen, there laying right next to each other were two perfectly forming little boys!

Oh, my fucking goodness. Here we were hoping for one little boy, and we have two growing in mommy's womb.

Carolyn and I couldn't stop hugging each other.

Once we got home, we called both sets of parents, and got the same comment from each of them.

With them coming two at a time, you both might think about stopping. No shit!

All we had to do is try and explain twins to a five and a half year old, and a nearly two year old. Our eight month old would learn about twins at a later date.

The following weekend, both sets of parents came to our house for dinner. After all the playing with the three little ones, we all sat down for a little family discussion.

"Let me start with what Carolyn and I have been discussing. We want to name our boys after each of our dads. Sean and Graham, if that's OK with both of you."

We both thought they were all so happy, they would have agreed to just about anything.

"I hope you know Grandpa Seamus is grinning like the Cheshire Cat, don't you?"

"I know, he always wanted a very large family, didn't he?"

Now, all we had to do is wait six months, or so, and fix up one of our extra bedrooms for two new arrivals.

All in all, everyone thought that five was more than enough, with the older girls needing less and less help, we really knew we'd reached our limit.

Here my first wife didn't want any children, and now we're going to be the parents of five little miracles.

I guess better late than never will always hold a dear place in our hearts.