Amy and the Dentist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna stood at the base of the chair and James reached around from behind her to pull her uniform from her shoulders, dragging it down to expose Anna's bra-clad breasts. Then he pulled the straps of the bra down over her shoulders as well and Amy caught her first glimpse of Anna's large firm tits, their big brown nipples peaked and erect in the fresh air. Now she really wanted to suck on them.

She watched as Anna lowered her face to her sopping pussy and continued the pleasuring of it that James had started. James moved around behind Anna and pushed the skirt of her uniform up over her hips before pulling her thong down and sliding his cock inside her pussy. He started slowly, sliding back and forth and Amy could feel each movement as he ended his thrusts, forcing Anna a little harder in her contact with Amy's clitoris.

Amy could feel her pleasure building as she watched the tongue of the dental nurse attack her pleasure centre whilst the dentist stood behind her, thrusting his hips and burying himself deep inside with measured and determined thrusts. Amy's breathing quickened and she gasped as she felt her clit sucked on by Anna. A jolt shot through from her spine and her back arched as she spasmed with her orgasm. Anna pulled her head aside and Amy squirted with her release a stream of cum hitting Anna on the shoulder of her uniform as James voiced his approval at the display of Amy's pleasure.

"Your turn, I want to see you fuck her now," Anna announced, pulling herself off of James' cock. She stood aside and Amy watched his approach, his totally erect cock arching towards the ceiling before he pushed it down and thrust it between her lips. She cried out at the penetration, loving the feeling of being spread apart by the thick cock. Anna stood alongside him, her hands alternately caressing his body and Amy's, her hands occasionally slipping down to caress his cock as he slid out of her pussy.

Anna worked two fingers into Amy's pussy alongside James' cock before withdrawing them and sucking them. She slipped them in again and this time reached down and caressed James' anus as he thrust his cock back and forth into Amy's pussy.

James moaned as he felt Anna slip her finger into his butt and push as he thrust himself at Amy. It was all he could take and he announced that it was time for Anna to finish him off. Amy watched as his cock was pulled from her pussy and Anna dropped to her knees before James, her hands reaching around behind his arse. He grunted again and Anna swallowed as his warm seed flooded her mouth.

Amy lay shuddering slightly as Anna cleaned off the dentist before pulling her uniform back together.

The three of them pulled themselves together and Amy was escorted from the surgery, being promised by Anna that the next time that she was in there, she would get to taste Anna's pussy direct from the source. Anna squeezed her arse as she slipped through the door to reception, causing Amy to hop quickly to the counter to make her next appointment.