Amy and the Dentist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr Bartlett set about attending to the wisdom teeth that needed removing and Amy set about trying to resist the urge to reach out and feel the erection that she'd seen and not moving too much so that her head stayed still.

Through the procedure she felt Anna's hand brush her numerous times. She could feel her push her breasts against her arm when she needed to lean a little closer and several times felt a hand brush over her thigh or rest on her breast. Once she even felt Anna's fingers on her panty-clad mound. It all built her to a point of excitement and wetness. She spent as much time wondering what it would be like to have Anna kiss her as she did wondering whether she'd find a circumcised cock or not if she were to remove Dr Bartlett's pants. By the time that Dr Bartlett slid his chair back and declared that he was done, her panties were well and truly wet.

"Right then Amy, I will leave Anna to clean you up and give you some advice on coming back to have the stitches out and how to prevent infection."

"Ok, thanks Dr Bartlett," Amy mumbled through her numb mouth.

"Please, call me James, Amy," he replied, smiling at her, "Its been a pleasure to see you again. I look forward to our next appointment." And again he winked. Amy was melting inside, but she did wonder about the wink. "Was it just one of those things that he did for everyone or did he mean something by it for her?"

"How are you feeling now, Amy?" Anna asked.

"A little sore and uncomfortable actually," she replied

"Oh, well, I could help you feel something else if you'd like ..." Anna offered quietly, stirring Amy's loins again with the suggestive nature in which she asked.

"What do you mean?" Amy asked

"Well, I could distract you from the pain," Anna offered, her fingers moving over Amy's panties again, feeling their dampness.

"Oh ... well ... I'm not sure ..." Amy answered tentatively.

"Well, if you say stop I will, otherwise, just enjoy," and with that, Anna started to push Amy's skirt up to expose her panties further. Then she slid her hand up under it to grab Amy's panties and pulled them down her legs. Amy lifted her butt just enough to allow them to be removed, feeling aroused now and curious enough to let this happen ... at least until she felt uncomfortable.

With Amy's panties removed, Anna placed her hands on Amy's thighs, applying gentle pressure outwards, encouraging her to spread her legs. Then she moved so that she was on her knees on the ground before the dental chair facing Amy.

"Oooo, you're shaved," Anna commented as she ran her fingers over Amy's bald mound, causing Amy to shudder. The fingers travelled further down until they were caressing her labia and Amy closed her eyes, relaxing into the pleasure that was being provided. She felt her pussy penetrated and sighed, enjoying the feeling of the finger as it wiggled about inside her. Movement caused her to hurriedly open her eyes, but the door to the surgery remained closed, Anna however had moved. She was now laying face down upon the bottom section of the dental chair, her face a hair's breadth from Amy's pussy. Before she even had time to process what was happening she felt the contact of Anna's tongue on her pussy. It was heavenly. It stirred her juices and drove her soul causing her to moan out loud.

Amy closed her eyes again and tipped her head back as Anna worked her tongue over and around and up and down on her pussy and clit until she was shuddering regularly with the pleasure as she climbed towards her orgasm. Anna's tongue was like magic, driving Amy forwards, she thrust herself at it as she felt her body spasm in its release. It was like an electric jolt from her spine as pleasure flooded her system. She felt her pussy gush with her juices, Anna pulling back in surprise at the spray of her cum which landed on the chair. Anna grabbed some wipes and quickly addressed the mess on the chair, looking up at Amy as she shyly looked down to see how Anna was reacting.

Just as Anna was looking up, there was sound from outside the door and Amy quickly clamped her thighs together and shuffled her skirt down again. Anna sprang to her feet and finished a sentence that she hadn't actually ever started about how to avoid infection. Amy stood up and thanked Anna as Dr Bartlett came back into the room.

Anna showed Amy out of the surgery, quickly filling her in on everything that she was supposed to have told her whilst she was eating her pussy. Amy tried to take it all in but was struggling with the fact that she'd just allowed another girl to perform oral sex until she came. As they reached the door, Anna slipped Amy a card with a phone number on it.

"In case you can't remember everything," she said, opening the door.

"Thanks," Amy said. "I'll see you next time Anna. Bye Jennifer." And she left the surgery.

"So how was that?" James asked Anna as she re-entered the surgery.

"Wonderful, as you'd expect," Anna told him as she crossed the room to where he stood. "Like a taste?" and without waiting for an answer, she stepped in and kissed him, her tongue, tasting of Amy's pussy snaking out to swirl around James' and explore his mouth. He circled his arm about her slim waist and pulled her body against his, her breasts crushed against his chest, his erection against her abdomen. "And do you think she would be receptive to my ... advances?" James asked, as they separated from their kiss.

"Why don't you tell me dearest, I'm sure you saw the way she looked at you ... much the same way you and I both looked at her. After all, she's rather delectable, just smell this," and Anna picked up Amy's panties which had been abandoned on the floor of the surgery in her rush to hide what had been happening and passed them to James who inhaled their aroma.

"Huh, well I guess we'll just have to wait and see then, but watching you pawing at her and rubbing her has certainly worked me up, care to do something about it?"

"Don't you have patients to see?" Anna asked him.

"Of course, but I have a little while to spare."

"Well then, lets not let that go to waste," Anna said, pulling the hem of her skirt up and bending over the dental chair. James moved in behind her and slid his hands over the tight curve of her buttocks until he could grab her panties and pull them down over her arse and down her legs. He then released the fastenings of his pants and allowed them to fall to his ankles, stepping in behind her with his erect cock pointing the way towards its goal.

Spreading her arse cheeks apart with his hands, James slid his cock inside Anna's pussy, enjoying the ease her wetness allowed him in his entry. He sank his cock inside her until his balls were resting against her pussy lips before sliding back out again. He could feel Anna thrusting back against him each time he entered her and timed his thrusts to meet the backward pressure that Anna applied each time he pushed inside her.

Anna moaned as she felt herself penetrated by James' erect cock. She reached between her legs with one hand to stroke her clit as he continued to ram himself inside her over and over again.

"Oh god I'm going to cum," James announced.

"Yes, fill me with your seed James, fuck me and fill me with it," Anna moaned and felt James thrust himself deep inside her and hold still as his cock pulsed and released its seed within her pussy.

"Mmm, thanks Anna, that's just what I needed," James said as he withdrew his cock from her.

"Anytime sweety, you know that," Anna said, pulling up her panties as James' cum started to seep from her pussy. She worked her white uniform back down over her hips and arse and asked him if he was ready for her to fetch the next patient, delighting in the fact that she'd spend the afternoon walking around in front of patients with cum leaking into her pussy whilst they had no idea what was going on about them.

Amy gently probed at her sore gums with her tongue. Their pain was a constant reminder of her trip to the dentist the prior week. It was weird to feel the stitches in her gums, but even stranger to think that the trip had resulted in her first ever sexual experience with another girl.

She was due to go back again today and she felt quite apprehensive about what to expect. Would Anna try and touch her again? Would Dr Bartlett get another hard on that she could check out? There was really only one way to find out and that was to attend her appointment she decided, hopping into her car and driving to the surgery.

"Hey there Amy, how are the teeth?" Jennifer asked her as she approached the reception desk to advise that she'd arrived.

"Not too bad, a little sore though. I'm at least able to eat a bit now."

"Glad to hear it. Please take a seat, Dr Bartlett will be with you shortly."

"Thanks Jennifer."

Amy sat down and picked up the magazine, waiting for that moment when Anna would open the door in her skimpy little nurse's uniform and usher her into the surgery. To her surprise though, when the door opened, it wasn't Anna standing there, but Dr Bartlett himself.

"Hey there Amy, would you like to come through please?" he asked, ushering her towards the surgery.

"Hi Dr Bartlett," Amy said, rising from her seat and following him. "Where's Anna?" she asked curiously as they entered the surgery and she took a seat in the chair.

"She's got the day off and I'm flying solo ... lot's of quick little jobs like yours today," James advised as he operated the chair's controls, lowering his gorgeous young patient into a low recline before him, his eyes travelling over her tight top as it clung to her small breasts and travelling down to survey her taught stomach, just visible between the top of her skirt and bottom of her top as she was stretched out. He admired the lithe legs that protruded from her skirt, his cock hardening as he imagined the bald pussy that Anna had told him all about after Amy's last visit.

"Right, well this shouldn't take too long, if you'll just open up so that I can take a look at the stitches?" James asked as he moved from the controls of the chair, to the small wheeled stool that he worked from, Amy's eyes checking out his crotch as he moved about the room, pleased to see that he did in fact have a hard on.

Before Amy even had time to worry about the pain, it was over. In the process of standing though, James's cock brushed against the top of Amy's head. It sent a thrill of excitement through her body and James muttered an apology.

"You don't have to be sorry about that," laughed Amy, hardly believing that she'd just said it. James laughed and sat back down, again brushing against her. Amy was sure that it was deliberate this time.

"So tell, me, is there anything that I shouldn't be putting in my mouth with my stitches just out and leading up to having the other side done?"

"Nope, you can do what ever you like, though you may not want to jab around in their with toothpicks or anything sharp," he advised with a chuckle.

"Sooooo, .. long hard fleshy things are alright?" Amy said, blushing, thinking that for sure she was going to be politely escorted from the surgery and asked not to return.

"Hmm, I wonder what on earth you could mean by that?" James replied, standing again, his cock this time rubbing very firmly against the young girl's head as he reached over her to access the mouth wash.

Amy reached up and ran her hand over the Dentist's cock, deciding that it was all or nothing. "This." She said simply, grabbing his erection. James moved from behind her to alongside the dental chair and Amy started to run the zip of his pants down so that she could access him. James simply stood along side of her, watching as her hands first drew his zip down and then disappeared within his pants to tug his cock through his boxers and into the cook air of his surgery.

Amy turned her head and pulled on the cock until it was at her mouth. She parted her lips and lowered her mouth over the dentist's erection, her tongue teasing and licking at it as she travelled down his shaft. As she started to work her lips up and down his thick veined cock, his hands reached out and began to fondle her small breasts, squeezing them a little and pulling at the nipple through the material of her top and bra. Amy moaned around his cock and sucked harder on him.

James interrupted her and moved quickly to close the door to his surgery. When he returned, he took up the position at the bottom of the chair that Anna had assumed the last time that Amy was there, his hands spreading her legs and pushing her skirt up.

"Well that's a surprise," James said appreciatively as the skirt rode up her smooth thighs to reveal that she'd not worn any panties to cover her shaved, and dripping pussy. Before Amy could even come up with a response she found his head between her legs and his tongue, probing between her lips, licking at her juicy lips and tight erect clit. She ran her hands down through his hair, pulling his face to her pussy as her hips writhed and squirmed in response to the pleasure. She marvelled that it could feel so different and still so good from the attention that Anna had lavished upon her the week before.

Thinking back to having another woman between her legs doing what James was doing right now sent Amy into something of a frenzy and she felt her insides begin their familiar rush towards climax. The next contact of James' tongue on her clit sent her over the edge and Amy felt her pussy gush its pleasure, flooding James' mount and again wetting the dental chair.

"Wow, what a fantastic way to orgasm," James said, checking out the pulsing of Amy's pussy as she recovered slowly, her juices still slowly oozing from between her lips.

"Sorry about the mess," Amy said shyly.

"There's no need to be sorry about that," James said, winking at her as he threw here earlier words back at her with a wry smile. He stood to drop his pants, his erection pointing towards the lights of the ceiling. "Is there any chance that I might be able to put this to good use?"

"Oh yes please," Amy said, admiring the veins of his circumcised cock. She didn't get to look for long though, because James was on his knees between her legs on the chair, his cock pressed briefly against her pussy before it plunged within her sodden depths. Amy gasped with delight as she felt his firm intrusion within her pussy.

She lifted her legs up and around his waist and he dentist thrust his firm cock deep inside her depths, sliding back and forth, in and out over and over as she growled low in her throat, enjoying the primal sound that accompanied the primal urges coursing through her.

She could hear James' breathing quickening and he was grunting with every thrust so she told him that she wanted him to cum in her mouth before it was too late. He gave several more thrusts before pulling his cock from her wet pussy and standing so that she could envelope his cock in her mouth. She ran her tongue around the head quickly, tasting her own juices on his cock before she plunged up and down its length, bringing him closer and closer to orgasm.

James exploded in her mouth and Amy swallowed, determined not to let any of it escape. When she was done, she gave him a gentle cleaning suck. James gathered his pants and pulled them up just as there was a knock at the door. Amy whipped her skirt down and James opened the door. Amy could see Jennifer standing there and heard her advise that the next patient had been waiting for quite awhile, could she tell them that he'd be ready soon. He advised that he had just finished things off and that she could.

"Well, thankyou for a delightful appointment Amy," James said as he escorted her back down the corridor leading to reception. "No, thank you, it's the best dentist trip I've ever had," she laughed, exiting the room. I guess I'll see you next week so that you can inflict some more pain on me.

"I'll see you then Amy," James said, indicating to the next patient that he could come through now.

"Well that was a long appointment for a stitch removal," Jennifer commented, as Amy booked herself in for the next week.

"Yeah, well I had a lot of questions," Amy answered, feeling her face flush with embarrassment. As she walked away from the reception desk, Jennifer couldn't help but notice the large wet patch on the back of her skirt.

"Man, maybe they really did fuck," she thought to herself, surprised that her lazy musings whilst she waited for the appointment to end may have some plausibility.

A week later, Amy made her way to the chair to have her remaining wisdom teeth removed. She was nervous and excited. Both James and Anna were here and Amy had felt her naked pussy begin to melt from the moment that Anna had appeared in the doorway to lead her down to the surgery. There was little if any discretion in the way that Anna was touching her as she helped her into the seat and into position and Amy found herself desperately wanting to see Anna's large breasts released from her uniform and spilled out so that she could suck upon the obviously erect nipples.

James wasn't in much of a better state as he moved about the surgery. His cock was erect and drawing Amy's eye each time he moved past the chair. It was noted that it didn't go unnoticed by Anna either who winked at Amy when their eyes met and realised they were both checking him out.

The procedure seemed to last forever to Amy, even though she was occasionally distracted by the pressure of Anna's breasts against her arm, or the pressure of Anna's arm on her own breasts as she rested it their whilst holding the sucker. Finally though, the teeth were out and Amy sighed a huge sigh of relief, but also sadly thinking to herself that after the stitches were removed the next week, there'd be little opportunity for the fun that she hoped was about to happen with Anna.

"Right, all done then," James said, smiling down at Amy, "though I guess your mouth is out of action for another week."

"Mhmm Amy replied."

"Lucky the rest of her is so useful hey Dr Bartlett?" Anna asked him, her hands dropping to brazenly caress Amy's breasts.

"It sure is," James replied, moving to the bottom of the chair and lowering his hand to caress the smoothly waxed skin of Amy's leg.

Amy's eyes flicked from one to the other, her insides starting to somersault in response to the two different touches on her body. She'd dreamed of both of them, she just hadn't got around to including them in the same dream at the same time! She felt herself lifting and realised that the Anna was operating the chair controls, raising her to a horizontal position about hip-height off of the ground.

She felt a hand on each of her legs and looked down to see James stroking his hands up the insides of her legs, lifting her skirt along the way to expose her bald pussy as he bent over the chair to lower his face towards it.

Anna, finished with the chair operation began to slide her hands up and under Amy's top, lifting it to expose the fact that Amy hadn't been wearing a bra in addition to not wearing panties. She pulled at the nipples with her fingers before lowering her mouth to do the same thing.

Amy reached out with her hands to grab at Anna's breasts, marvelling at their size and weight. She then let her fingers seek out the buttons on the front of the uniform and attacked them, desperate to free the Anna's tits so that she could see, and touch them, wishing that her mouth was in a state to receive them as well.

After attending to Amy's pussy with his tongue for a couple of minutes, whilst Anna attacked her breasts and Amy fondled Anna's James called for Anna to suck on Amy's clit so that he could watch her eat pussy and fuck her from behind. Amy felt her breasts released and Anna's large firm tits pulled from her hands as the dental team repositioned themselves.