All Comments on 'Amy and the Dentist'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
awesome

Loved the office hijinx. I also loved Anna tasting Amy's pussy off the doctor's cock. I'd like to see a part 2 with jennifer being involved in some way. Thanks for writing such a hot story!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
awesome

now thats a successful dentist appointment way better than any I have had. lol Too bad we didn't get to see amy cum again.

wagonet2wagonet2about 12 years ago

very well told! great pacing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
As usual, excellent.

Nikki 2021 and 2020, your stories are always the best. Please keep them cumming.

puncturepunctureover 10 years ago

I could do with a dentists assistant like that. More please

apollo90apollo90over 9 years ago
One of my fantasies

Though of course I would prefer a female dentist :-). Wonderful build-up of the sex; really enjoy reading your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful!!!

I could tell by the way you typed out some of the words when close to orgasm in the story were miss spelled. Wish I was still a dentist!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love your writing!!

Please keep up the good work.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 6 years ago

Pretty hot, though I had hoped to see Amy and Anna finish up things alone, it was a missed opportunity to not have her use the contact card, and what happened to Anna being a lesbian, at least that's what she implied.

Ukmarco180Ukmarco180about 5 years ago
Wow

Wow great story, has got me really turned on, i might just have to write a story from a guys perspective with a female dentist. I have a hot lady dental hygienist and i always find it very erotic being laid down almost at her mercy when ever i need a scrape and polish.

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

wish my trips to dentist and doctor was like this

AJava469AJava469over 2 years ago

What a great story and build up. Definitely got worked up and reedy. Please continue with an Anna and Amy follow up. Good writing and flow. thanks for your wicked mind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice 4 star story.

Not much to not like except for word USAGE.

I’ve never seen a stomach being taught, but I have seen some taut stomachs.

And “… aiming the warm stream into the bowel “

I wondered whose bowel were being flushed.

Of course they might have used a bowl.

I did read a hot story when a guy pushed his cock up

A woman’s butt & took a piss telling her to just poop it out in the toilet when she next went since he was too lazy to walk to the toilet himself.

Anyway, it was a solid 4 star tale.

Bill S.

SnoopygirlSnoopygirlabout 2 years ago

Such a nice story such a good visual. Often wonder if this may happen for real…..wouldn’t it be a great reason to book into the dentist??!! Haha mmmmm yummy

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it! Hoping for a part 2! Maybe this time the appointment is the last one of the day. The curious secretary sticks around to find out if her theory is correct and gets an eyeful from the hallway while touching herself. Then… oops she bumps the door open while giving herself pleasure from the hot threesome in front of her. Now it’s a foursome ;)

Martin594Martin5944 months ago

The story is good, I liked it. Please! There is more to this world than "White Cotton Panties". It's almost as bad as a guy's "White jockey shorts" or boulder holders. Well, at least Anna was wearing a "Thong" on Amy's third appointment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...