All In Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think I've ever felt an orgasm like that in my entire life," I say. She only giggles as she picks herself up off of me, pulling her dick out of my ass with a loud pop. I can feel some of her sticky seed seeping out of me.

She gives my ass a slap before she grabs some paper towel and wipes the mess she made in my butt. She jumps back onto the bed and gives me such a smile. It fills me with warmth. A different kind of warmth than the heat she filled my ass with. I roll onto my side. She pulls the pillow out from under me and tosses it aside before leaning in to kiss me. She then licks the cum off my stomach. "Admit it, you're now my cock slut, aren't you?"

"I mean if you really want to call it that," I say.

"You love it, don't lie," she says.

"Why do you want a slave so bad?" I ask.

She looks at me shocked as if anyone would ever ask such a question. She blinks a couple of times. "I... I don't know. Sometimes I just feel that the only way someone could love me is if they were my slave. Then they'd have to."

I wrap my arm around her and pull her tight against me. "You don't have to force me to be your boyfriend or to even love you. I mean, we just met so I'm still discovering my feelings for you. I'm not sure if this is love or what. But I enjoy being around you. Especially when you're not manipulating me. You're fun and bubbly. I actually wanted to be your boyfriend when we first met."

Her face blossoms into a bright pink rose. She places her hand on my chest as she leans and kisses me. Her hand slides up my chest and wraps around my neck. As we break apart, I look into her bright blue eyes. "Aviana, I'm willing to go all-in on this relationship, if you are."

"Andrew, I was all in from the start," she laughs.

***

Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed it, please give it your honest rating. Please feel free to leave any feedback in the comment section below. Feel free to reach out to me through my profile and check out my other stories.