All In Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay... Sure. Buuut if I win, I get my debtss paid off," I say.

'Yes, that's literally what she just said," Sydney says as she starts dealing the cards.

"Okay. Good. And if I lose. What happens then?" I ask.

Both women let out a sigh. "You're mine."

"Okay. And if I winn, I get my debts paid off," I say.

"Just deal the cards," Aviana says as she rubs her temple.

She deals us both out 5 cards. But I swear it looks more like 7. I look at my hand. I don't even know. They look like they're multiplying and someone made them all blurry. "I win... I've got three 4s. Does this mean I get to sleep with you?"

"You actually lost babe," Aviana says as she lays her hand down. "I'm sorry, but I've got a flush in diamonds. But you can still sleep with me, in fact, you kind of have to now because you lost. That means you're mine."

"Oookay. I guess that means I still to sleep with you," I laugh.

"Yes, that is certainly one way of looking at it," she smiles as she wraps her arm around my waist. "Now come on, let's go up to my room so I can fuck your tight ass."

"Wait. don't you mean... What?" I look at her as if I heard her wrong.

"Shhh. Just come with me," She says as she holds me up as she moves my arm over her shoulder. We wobble up the stairs and up more stairs. Somehow, I end up naked on her bed. I feel something wet get shoved up my bum. Her breath tingles my ear. "You're my bitch from now on," she moans.

Everything goes dark...

--

The Next Morning.

I wake up with my head pounding. My throat hurts. I hope I'm not coming down with something. Fuck, for some reason my ass is pretty sore. What the hell happened last night? The last thing I remember was going to Aviana's house for poker...

I feel a hand crawl up my abs. Wait... what's that? I feel something nudge up against my ass. I go stiff as a board. Please don't tell me I'm ended up with a guy? No...

Shit. .Should I sneak out? I turn to get a peek at who I'm in bed with. Aviana's beautiful face greets me. "Ummm, good morning my boyfriend."

"Good morning?" Okay, I suppose one thing went right last night, but what is poking me? I reach down and my fingers find a big fat dick poking at my back door. What the...

"Ummm is someone wanting more?"

I nearly trip out of bed. "What the hell? Do you... You have a dick!"

"Of course I do. You were loving it last night. You were begging for more as I fucked that tight sexy ass of yours. You even sucked my dick and swallowed my load. Of course, some of it got all over your face," she laughs. "I thought it was so hot, I took some pictures if you want to see them."

I quickly bring my hands up to my face to find some crusty shit all caked over it. Don't tell me that's... "Is that cum?"

"What else would it be? You didn't bother to wipe it off before you passed out. I thought it was just a show of loyalty. I mean, you did agree to be my sla... boyfriend for the rest of the semester," she says.

"I did what?" I ask.

"Yeah, you made a bet last night after you lost $300 during poker," she says.

"I lost $400 last night? Where did I get the extra $200?" I ask.

"You borrowed it from me, silly. Don't you remember anything from last night?" she asks as she leans upon her hand.

"So... I owe you $200?" I ask.

"Yep. But don't worry about that right now. Come back to bed," she says. "My cock is so hard just staring at you all naked. Fuck you're so sexy."

"What the hell is going on?"

"Well, after you lost all your money, you insisted on trying to make it back. So we made a bet in a game of 5 cards straight. If you won, you don't owe me a dime. If I win, you have to be my slave... I mean boyfriend for the rest of the semester," she smiles. "And guess who won? Me..."

She pats the bed. "So come back to bed and cuddle with me. And maybe we can go a round 2," she smiles giving me a wink.

I"m dumbfounded. "My roommate was right... You are a crook. You hustled me and the other guys. Was that the only reason you invited me over?"

"Babe, you're taking this all out of context. Relax. I invited you over because I like you. A lot actually. Please don't get all angry. We can figure something out if it's the money you're worried about," she says.

"You have a dick! I'm... I'm not gay..."

"And I'm not a guy," she says. "Are you trying to insult me?"

"Be honest with me. Are you running an underground gambling scam?" I ask.

"What? No. I mean, we play poker. That's it. It's not our fault if dumbasses lose a lot of money because they don't know when to quit," she says.

"Oh really? Is that why you got me blackout drunk?" I ask.

"You did that all on your own," she says. "You really should lay off the booze."

She gets out of bed and walks up to me. "Just let it go and come back to bed with me. I promise everything will be okay."

"No, don't touch me. You played me like a fool. I can't believe I trusted you," I say.

"Is this because I'm trans?" she asks.

"No... It's because you brought me here only to rob me of my money."

"Babe, if you want your money back you can have it. I brought you here because I want you. I really like you. You're so sweet and kind. At least you were,' she says. "Now you're sounding like an asshole."

I take in a deep breath.

"Just relax. Let's just sit down and talk about this. Okay?"

I nod and she takes my hand and leads me back to the bed. "Look. I apologize if I went too far last night," she says. "It's just hard to control myself around you. Ever since I first saw you, I... I just wanted to be with you."

She takes my hand in her lap and traces the lines in my palm. "I promise I'll be the best girlfriend you'll ever have. That is if you can get over the fact that I'm trans."

"I... I thought you... My roommate said you and your friends were going rob me for all I'm worth. And lo and behold that's what happened. I just feel like I've been duped," I say.

"I know..." she says. "The truth is. We are hustlers. We've been running this for quite some time now. It's how we eat and afford to live. But it's not like we're robbing banks or anything. We're just playing a little poker. That's all. And we're really good at it. We've been beaten before. We're not cheaters."

"No... That's not true... We did cheat. But... It's only a few hundred dollars. And we pick out the biggest douchebags. Max and Patrick deserve to lose their money."

"And what about me and the other kid? Did we deserve to get blindly robbed?"

"No, not at all. You and Sebastian were invited because I like you and Sunetra likes him. It was more of a ploy to get you to become our boyfriends because there's no way you'd date us otherwise," she says.

"You don't know that! And that is absolutely no way to find love!"

She raises an eyebrow at me. "Didn't you just freak about when you remembered I have a dick? Although you didn't freak out last night, you were loving it. Begging for more. I have a video of you begging for my dick if you want proof."

"You filmed it?" I asked.

"Of course, you were so hot with my dick in your ass. I couldn't resist. Besides, you were cool with it," she says. "But that's not the point. The point is, you would've never got with me if you knew I was trans from the start. As you said, you're not gay."

"I... I..." I let out a sigh. "I don't know."

"See?" she says.

"So what now? Are you going to blackmail me with the video? Show everyone if I don't be your boyfriend?"

"No... Never. Although that does sound really hot, no. That was only for my own enjoyment and you're more than welcome to watch it. It's hot. I mean, the camera angles aren't the best. But no. I have no intention of blackmailing you. I want you to want to be my boyfriend. I just knew you needed a little push in the right direction."

"Why did you tell me all of that? About you cheating and hustling people out of their money?"

"Because I'm sick of lying. As much as I love poker and hustling. Sometimes I just wish I could have a normal life. You know? We've been on the run and living lies for a long time. It'd be nice to have something real," she says.

"I see. Who all knows the truth?"

"Only you and the girls. You're the first person I've ever told about this. If the girls knew I told you, they'd freak out and we'd probably end up hitting the road to another college town," she says.

"Well, thanks for telling me the truth," I say.

"Will you still be my boyfriend?"

"I don't know... Do I have a choice?'

"I mean, you did lose the bet. And you still owe me $200." She takes in a deep breath. "Shit. There I go again trying to manipulate you. I'm sorry. How about this, be my boyfriend for just one week. I bet you I'll be the best girlfriend you've ever had. If not, you can walk away... Debt-free."

"You'd do that?"

"As I said, I like you... A lot, but if I do rock your world, then our previous agreement still holds weight and you have to be my slav... boyfriend for the rest of the semester."

"And the $200?"

"I don't give a shit about that," she says.

"Okay... I guess I could do that. What's one week. What does being your boyfriend entail?" I ask. "And why do you keep saying, slave?"

"Sorry, I kind of have a kink for BDSM. Especially the master/mistress slave relationship. But don't worry, I'm not going to force that on you," she says. "But anyway, being my boyfriend entails going on dates, holding hands, public displays of affection, cuddling, surprising me with romantic gestures, dancing, and of course, lots of sex. And bonus points for submitting to me in a BDSM relationship. But as I said, I won't force it on you. Oh, and obviously that will all be reciprocated back. You also have to be loyal to me, kind and compassionate which won't be hard for you, and always honest, not that I deserve your honesty since I just lured you into being robbed blindly."

"Okay, yeah sure. That actually sounds rather pleasant. I've never really had a girlfriend before," I say.

"Seriously? I said you have to be honest with me! Come on. A hot sexy hunk like you? I had to have all the women fighting to be with you," she says.

"Uh, no. Only in my wildest dreams. I moved around a lot. So I never really got the chance to settle in one school for very long to develop any kind of relationship. I mean, I had one girlfriend, but it wasn't really that serious. It was more of a blind date sort of thing. But I guess I just lost my virginity last night..."

"Really? How come? Military dad?" she asks. "And sorry about that, if I knew it was going to be your first time, I would've made it special."

"No. Foster care," I say.

"Oh..."

"Yeah."

"If it makes you feel any better, my parents kicked me out when I started to transition," she says.

"Why would your misfortune make me feel better? I'm not a sadist," I say.

She laughs. "That's definitely a good thing. Did you ever know your real parents?"

"Nope."

"That sucks, I'm sorry," she says as she leans her head on my shoulder.

"Why should you be sorry? You're not the one who abandoned me," I say.

She laughs again. She's got an amazing laugh. It's like songbirds whistling in a forest. There's a sweet melody to it. "I guess, we're two peas in a pod. Both parentless. Us misfits need to stick together," she says as her hand runs up my back and rubs my shoulder. She leaves a kiss on my cheek.

I look into her eyes. They're as clear as the pools at those fancy resorts in the brochures. Sparkling blue gems that seem to shimmer in the light. I find myself leaning in and before I realize it, our lips connect. We fall back to the bed as her tongue slips into my mouth and her hand runs up my cheek. I slide my hand around her waist, gently rubbing her soft skin.

We break away and she stares into my eyes. "I promise I won't ever manipulate you like I did yesterday. That was wrong and I'm sorry."

My lips make their way to hers as we embrace each other's touch. Suddenly the room starts to spin... And not in a good way. I shoot up from the bed and rush over to the trash and as everything from last night suddenly comes rushing up. I hurl filling up her trash with so much liquid.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry," she says as she rushes over to me. I can feel her hand gently caressing my back. "This is totally my fault. I got you so drunk last night."

I continue to throw up as she gently holds me close.

After I finish throwing up, she hands me a vial. "Here drink this," she says. "It'll make everything feel so much better. Trust me."

"What is it," I ask.

"It doesn't really have a name, but it's full of vitamins and stuff."

I open it and take a swig. "Uurggg eewww. It tastes like shit!"

"Yeah, it doesn't have the greatest taste but just wait a few seconds and then see how you feel it," she reaches over to her desk and hands me a stick of gum. "Here you go."

She then takes a vial for herself and downs it before chewing on some minty gum. "Now, where were we?"

Her hand lands on my thigh. "How about we forget yesterday ever happened and start over. That way I can retake your virginity all over again," she smiles.

"Am I still your slave slash boyfriend?" I ask.

"Of course," she smiles as she leans in and kisses me. Her tongue slips into my mouth as her hands explore my body. Then it hits me. All of a sudden I feel all hot and bothered. But I don't have the headache anymore and nor do I feel like I'm going to throw up, but my dick just got steely hard as it bumps up against her fat chode. "You're feeling it aren't you?" she asks, breaking away. I only nod.

Words can't describe what I'm feeling. I look down to see our dicks fighting as if we were in a duel of swords. Hers looks a bit bigger than mine, which is a little embarrassing, to say the least.

She reaches over to the bedside table and pulls out a bottle of what could only be lube. She smothers it all over her dick. "Roll over onto your stomach babe."

I look at her and then at the lube. "Are we seriously doing this?"

"You were loving it last night. Just relax and let me take care of you. It'll feel so good, trust me, babe, you'll love it. You'll become my little cock slut by the time I finish repopping your anal cherry," she smiles.

For some reason, even the thought of her fucking me makes me feel so hot and steamy. It feels so dirty and yet it gets me excited. Without a second of hesitation, I roll onto my stomach. I stiffen up as I feel her finger slide into the crack of my ass. She swirls it around my butthole before she sinks it in. I'm not going to lie, it feels better than I expected. Soon another finger joins in. She sets the lube aside as she grabs ahold of the cheek of my ass, squeezing it. She lays a kiss on my butt and gives it a playful smack as she brings her fingers in and out of my ass.

She pulls her fingers out. "Why don't you lie down on the bed and get your head on the cushion. You might need it because I'm going to turn you into a pillow biter," she laughs. I do as she says and lay on the bed, wrapping my arms around her pillow. My heart's beating so fast, my hands are starting to get all clammy. She grabs another pillow and tugs at my hips, I lift them up as she pushes it underneath, propping up my ass.

I feel her straddle my thighs as she leans down and kisses the bare skin of my shoulder. "Don't worry, baby, I'll be gentle."

I feel her rub that fat dick rub up between the crack of my ass, sending a shiver up my spine. As her cock meets the entrance to my back door, she applies pressure. I bite down on the pillow and squeeze it tight as it starts to get really uncomfortable. I take a sharp breath in.

"Relax baby, just breathe," she whispers as she continues to push. With a quick pop, her dick sinks in my ass. I let out a groan as she spreads me wide open, stretching out the walls to my anal cavity. "There, the worst part is over."

She leaves a trail of kisses up my neck. "You've got such an amazing ass."

Her hand grabs my asscheek, spreading my butt wide open as she sinks another inch inside me. Her cock feels so big. I gnaw at the pillow as she plugs my ass up. It hurts, but I also feel my ass stretching. And for some odd reason, it feels so erotic and taboo which only heightens the whole act.

I also feel so hot. Like a fire has been lit within me. I feel so vulnerable like this too, sprawled on her bed with my ass sticking up and her dick sinking deeper inside me. I feel as if I'm giving myself up to her. As if I'm letting her take me.

She pushes more of that fat cock deeper inside me. I let out a moan as it rubs up against something really sensitive inside me. "Ohh, are you starting to enjoy it?"

I can't speak as her hips connect with my ass. I feel like I've been stuffed as if she's a taxidermist and I'm her trophy. Her cock has filled me up to the rim and stretched me out as far as I can go. She continues to kiss my neck. "You don't have to be ashamed for enjoying being fucked. There's no shame in it. I want you to enjoy it. You look so hot with my dick shoved all the way up your ass. Don't you love having me inside you?"

"Yes!" I hear myself blurting out finally. Too many good feelings take over as I lose control. My cock is harder than it's ever been.

"Do you want me to continue fucking you?" she asks.

"Yes!" I squeal.

"Say it, baby! I want to hear it come from your lips," she moans out.

"Please, Aviana... Please fuck me," I beg.

"Of course, my sweet sexy slave," she says as she starts to wiggle her hips, bringing that just a few inches out before sliding it back in. The act causes my skin to glisten with sweat as my body trembles under the weight of such intense pleasure. Each time she sinks her dick inside me, a wave of heat floods my body. I feel so euphoric. As if my world became brighter, more vibrant. Each thrust of her cock brings new sensations of heart-stopping gratification. She continues to batter her big bat into my ass, sending off fireworks that light up my world.

I'm blown into a whole new existence. The feel of her cock inside me is like having tasted a new flavor that enriches the taste buds. It's a cool breeze on a hot day. A warm blanket on a cold night. It's everything that makes my life pleasurable. And I want more! "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" I moan out.

"With pleasure, but you have to tell me how much you want to be my boyfriend..." She thrusts into me, hilting that dick as deep as it'll go. "Tell me you want to be mine. All mine. I want you so bad, Andrew. I want you to fuck you every night just like this. Just please be mine.'

"Fuck.. urgh," I moan out. "Aviana don't stop. I'm yours. Just don't stop. I'll be your boyfriend. Fuck it... I'll be your slave if you keep fucking me like that."

She loses control and starts hammering away, thrusting harder and faster into me. "Yes! That's it baby. You're mine. Always and forever. I promise I'll be the best girlfriend ever."

She collapses on top of me as she slides her arm underneath my neck, twisting my face up to hers. I feel her lips against mine as she continues to fuck me. My own cock is on the edge. I don't know how much longer... "Urgh. fuck, I'm cuming!" I moan into her lips.

"Yes, baby, cum for me. Let's cum together," she gasps as she lets loose a series of thrusts before slamming inside of me, unleashing a torrent of hot, steaming cum that fills my ass up. I feel as if I melted into the bed as my dick erupts, spewing semen all over her pillow and myself. She continues to hump me as she drains her balls inside my ass. "Fuck," she breathes, laying on top of me. I can feel her breasts pressed up against my back as I try to catch my breath.

We're both exhausted after such a fuck session. "Babe, how do you feel?" she asks.